The Elites Ch. 01 - The Anal Expert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene was heavily edited. It switched cameras, changed angles, zoomed in and out, and used other fancy tricks. However, none of what we were seeing was "touched up" or made to look any different from how it actually did. Beth had used the editing process to draw the viewer's attention to what she wanted them to see. First, it was her ass, then a close-up of her pussy, and now it was pointing at my cock. I could see my dick was starting to harden again.

"This is the softest, tightest, wettest pussy ever," I announced on screen. "A pussy that I am about to fuck hard." Just as I was about to mount her, Beth kicked me off.

"No fucking pussy today. Only fucking ass," she said in a toddler's voice.

I realized Kate's hand had stopped moving. While I was introducing Beth on camera, Kate had been busy getting undressed. Now that Kate's hands were no longer on my cock, it was hurting to keep my cock trapped inside the pants. Kate commanded me to remove my pants, and I gladly did it.

"We will have to do this reverse cowgirl," said Kate. "We both want to watch the hot action on TV. I get the front seat view. You can watch around me or over me. Besides, you have already experienced it live."

With those instructions, she turned around, her back facing me, and squatted down, holding my dick with both hands, and pointing it at her pussy. Her pussy was still six inches away from my dick. I knew what was coming next. The first time she had done this, it had terrified me.

"Here we go!" said Kate.

She fell with a "thump!" on me. What had just happened was this - Kate had positioned my cock, so it was aimed at the center of her pussy. Then, she had let her body fall under the influence of gravity. She hadn't lowered herself gently or lowered herself with any control whatsoever. She had just dropped down! The whole operation was executed to perfection. One moment her pussy was raised above me, and the next, it was impaled by my dick. The friction from her tight pussy falling at one G was perfectly offset by her wetness.

If this had been Beth, she would have lowered herself gently on me. Any other couple in this position would have started slow and then built up speed. This position had a curve. Starting slow, fucking furiously in the middle, and ending slow. With Kate, we started in the middle of the curve. She dived right in, dispensing with the need to speed up. As soon as her bottom touched me, she bounced up again. She was in constant motion. She started at an insane pace and kept going. She made it look easy. She was extremely fit. Beth, or anyone else, would not have been able to keep up this intensity for more than thirty seconds. For Kate, this was a gentle warm-up. She was bouncing up and down, watching the action on the TV, without breaking a sweat.

"This is the life," she said. "A nine-incher scratching my itch while I watch some hot action on the TV. I could get used to this"

I was experiencing pleasure waves like never before. Kate could have kept this up for an hour, but I didn't know if I could last much longer. "Slow down!" I begged her.

"Nuh-uh," she replied. "This is bliss. I can't slow down. You are asking me to do the impossible."

I knew I would cum. I tried to detach my mind from everything else to prevent myself from cumming, but it was turning out to be quite a hard task. I had missed a few minutes of footage while I was getting fucked out of my mind. I went back to the TV, and Beth was now sitting on my face facing my dick. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning softly. From the angle she was sitting at, it was clear that her asshole was on my mouth. Her pussy was dripping onto my chin. The beads of her cum were flowing down from my chin onto my neck. My face was engulfed in her ass, with only the chin sticking out. My tongue was circling her hole, slowly making its way toward the center. There is no way any camera could show this short of being embedded in my mouth or her ass, but I knew from experience what was going on. I also knew I could smell her. Every woman smells different down there. Some women use deodorant designed for private parts, some don't let your nose anywhere near their asshole, and some don't care. Beth was not in any of those categories. She liked my nose on, in, or near her butthole.

She opened her eyes and commanded, "Inhale!"

It didn't look like I had much of an option, given my face was firmly clamped between her butt cheeks. I heard a muffled snort or a grunt. That was me making an effort to take a deep breath. She heard me, and she shivered with pleasure.

A few seconds later, she bent forward and took my cock in her mouth. She said something like, "I need something big and hard in my mouth and throat," on her way down.

The camera panned out and zoomed in on her face. I could see my semi-erect dick disappearing in her mouth. Every time she came up, my penis was harder, thicker, and longer than the last time.

Periodically, she would command me to "Inhale!" I would do so, and then she would shiver and get back to work. I can still recall how she smelled. She had a strong musky odor, and I liked it! The more aroused she got, the stronger her asshole smelled.

The camera angle changed, and a different camera focused on her ass. With her bent over, the camera got brief but clear shots of the "blackhole." The tight wrinkles around it looked like "Hawking radiation" (Sue me, I am a nerd).

I had just finished circling the hole with my tongue when my tongue stabbed at the black hole for the first time. I heard a gasp from Beth. (Again, there was no way for a camera to capture this properly, but I could make out what was happening based on the little I could see.) I continued stabbing the hole with my tongue, matching the rhythm of her head. Beth was breathing harder, and her rhythm was becoming unsteady. I was groaning too.

After a bit, I paused and pushed her ass gently out of the way. If Beth expressed displeasure at this, I couldn't hear because I was deep inside her throat. I started fumbling around the pillow and pulled out a set of anal beads strung together by a flexible, high-quality silicone string. The beads grew in size from one end to the other. The smallest one was tiny, probably no more than a quarter of an inch in diameter. The largest one was 2 inches. I reached for a bottle of Astroglide and poured a generous amount on the beads. I rubbed the lube on the toy until it was super slippery. I took the smallest ball and gently inserted it into Beth's forbidden hole. Beth bent further over, no doubt, to give the camera a clear shot of her butthole. Beth's ass filled the whole screen. She gave a muffled gasp as I gently inserted the first bead. I continued pushing the string slowly but without stopping. As each bead touched the opening, the hole puckered, resisted for a second, and then swallowed it. I continued pushing at a slow but steady pace. Half the length of the string was now in. The next bead was an inch in diameter. I paused as the bead entered. Half the bead was in, and the ball had stretched the butthole to its size. I pushed the string, and the whole bead went in, disappearing into the black hole. I pulled it out slowly until the asshole was stretched to the maximum again. I pushed the ball in and out as the mouth of the ass opened and shut.

The camera changed and focused on Beth. She had stopped deep-throating me and was groaning in pleasure.

"Get on with it! I need the bigger ones in me," she said, sounding frustrated.

I obeyed and pushed the spheres in deeper. As each ball stretched the opening bigger, Beth's moans increased in intensity. Each moan was a mixture of pain followed by a loud exclamation of pleasure. Finally, the entirety of the ass toy had snaked in, except for the final bead. This was a big one. I pushed it in very slowly, relishing the sight of the asshole stretching to its limit. Now, only the loop of the handle was outside her body. The remainder had been swallowed by her ass. I heard a moan of satisfaction. We rested for a minute. She was enjoying the sensation of a filled ass. After 30 seconds or so, I suddenly yanked out the entire string. Beth was taken by surprise, and she gasped with pleasure. Pulling out the anal beads is the most pleasurable part of anal bead play. The sensation of the beads rapidly opening and closing the butthole is exhilarating. Beth had slowed down the video. I could see each ball pop out, opening her ass and then snapping it shut as it came out. It was a very arousing scene. That ass was tight. It just wouldn't remain open!

All this while, Kate had been riding me with incredible urgency. I was trying my best not to cum, but I couldn't hold it in any longer after watching Beth's ass spit out those big beads. I could feel my jizz boiling up deep inside me, and it erupted without warning. Kate's pussy was so tightly wrapped around my shaft that it had formed an air-tight seal. The intensity with which my hot cum came out threw Kate off my rod. She released me, and I spurted all over her ass, pussy, and back. Some of it even reached the back of her head!

"Now that's my boy!" she smiled. "I took a shower in your spunk!"

I return her smile with a grin, "It is you, my love, that squeezed it out of me. No one else could!"

"Aww ..." she cooed. "Makes me feel loved!"

Kate hit the pause button. "Time for a short pause." Both of us were exhausted. At least, I thought so.

Within 30 seconds, Kate got up and said, "Let's continue."

"Hey! Are you for real? I need time to recover," I exclaimed.

"This might help harden things," smiled Kate as she got up and squatted over my face.

She was facing me, and I could see the beautiful creampie I had created. Her pussy was full of cum, and it was dripping slowly. The viscous liquid was forming drops and then falling ... falling onto my face. Kate slowly started moving backward, still squatting, leaving a trail of white on me. When she reached my dick, she grabbed the semi-erect pole and shoved it into her. She moved it around inside her and pretended to clean her insides using it like it was a brush. When she finally got up, my cock was bathed in my cum. After a pit stop at my pole, she continued moving backward. Kate had created a trail of cum, from my chin to my feet. She was crouching at my feet and facing me with a grin.

"Watch this," she said, springing forward. Before I knew it, she had my dick in her mouth. She was licking the cum she had deposited on my cock right off it. The jizz had started in my balls, exploded into Kate's pussy, dripped from it back onto me, and now was in Kate's mouth on its way to her tummy. What a journey!

Kate was slowly sucking my dick deeper and deeper into her. I could feel my cock growing. Soon it was thumping against the back of her throat. There was a 'thump' every time my dick hit the back of her throat. Kate came up for air and went back down again. She was like a swimmer. She went down on my shaft and came back up with just my cock head inside her mouth. She never released the suction. She maintained this rhythm - thump, thump, thump, up for air. Thump, thump, thump, take a breath.

Kate gave head like no one else. Very few people had her stamina and her resolve. I was about to erupt again, and I didn't want to. Yet! "Stop, Stop!" I panted. This only made her go faster. Now she was doing four strokes before coming up. I yanked my dick out of her and covered it with my hands fending off her mouth. She was like a tiger, and I was a prey cowering.

She got off the couch, stretched herself, and smiled, "My work here is done! I need to get another glass of Zin," she said, walking away toward the kitchen.

I breathed a sigh of relief. While my swollen balls and long, hard dick were aching for release, mentally, I needed a break. I did not want to cum. I intended to enjoy this for as long as possible.

I liked to watch Kate walk. Kate and Beth had nothing in common (except they both loved to fuck, and were exceptionally good at it). Kate was tall and lean. Beth was short and soft. Both had big breasts, but while Kate's defied gravity, Beth's weighed her down. Beth had a round padded ass, while Kate's ass was tight and sculpted. Beth was silver-blonde with shoulder-length hair, while Kate was brunette with shorter chin-length hair.

Kate came back and, in a swift and elegant motion, squatted over my face again, but this time she was facing my feet. She spread her ass wide, and her beautiful, pink butthole filled my vision. The sight of her asshole filled me with excitement, and my cock was hurting from the strain. I couldn't contain myself anymore. I held the side of her butt firmly and brought it close to my mouth. I took out my hungry tongue and gently licked inwards along the ridges of the rings. When my tongue reached the hole, I tried to stick it in. My tongue pushed and shoved to gain footing in the butthole, but it was in vain. It could not make any inroads. The tight hole was clasped shut. It did, however, elicit a moan from Kate. Encouraged by her lusty gasp, I repeated the action, moving counterclockwise, so I could taste each of her ridges. However, my attempts at pushing through the dark hole continued to elude me.

"I will give you what you want," said Kate mischievously.

She relaxed her sphincter, and the hole puckered. I tried again, and this time my tongue slid through. It was a mini victory for my tongue, and it brought my cock one step close to erupting with joy.

I pushed my face into her ass and buried my tongue as deep as it could go. We both knew that this was not enough. It was the beginning of something that could only end with my cock crammed in her butthole. If it did end up that way, it would be our first. It wasn't that Kate was a prude or not interested in anal. Quite the opposite. We had done a lot of anal play in the past but never really sealed the deal. I guess this time it was different because we had already fucked, and both of us had orgasmed. We were in a more relaxed state of mind and lacked the urgency we usually did. In the past, our anal explorations had been foreplay, and after a certain point, Kate would get so horny that she would jump onto my dick, and before we knew it, we would be fucking.

For now, though, we were enjoying the sensation of my tongue working her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm," she cooed, relaxing from her squat.

She sat down on my face and started riding my tongue. After doing that for a bit, she moved up on my face and started grinding her butthole on my nose. With all her weight on my nose, I could barely breathe. The only thing I could inhale came from deep inside her dark and dank hole. I would gasp for air as she moved up my nose and then be buried in her as she slid down. It was intoxicating. I could see that she was enjoying herself, her eyes closed. I could also feel her pussy dribbling over my mouth and chin. I couldn't wait to stick my cock inside her.

My cock had been unattended for a while, and it needed some action. I needed to speed things along. I took my index finger and slid it inside her super wet pussy. I moved it around a bit, and soon it was coated with thick pussy juice. I moved my head slightly so her ass was off-center, making her butthole more accessible. As gently as I could, I maneuvered my heavily lubricated index finger into her tight ass. She gasped excitedly and rolled over to her side, giving my finger more room to operate. I moved so I had easy access to both her pussy and her ass. I dipped my finger into her pussy and then stuck it into her ass. I finger-banged her butt with a few quick in-and-out until the ass had swallowed all the pussy juice. I then moved back to her pussy to get more lube. I kept doing it with increasing intensity until her ass was dripping as much as her pussy. By this time, Kate was moaning and incapable of speech. She gave me complete control of her body, and I moved it around as I liked.

I moved her into a doggy position and kneeled behind her. My throbbing dick was on fire. As soon as she was in position, I inserted myself deep into her pussy. I started moving in and out. While my cock was lubricating, I started thinking of the best strategy to stuff her ass. Should I ease myself into her? Should I ask her to back-up into me? Should I change her position?

I finally decided that the best course of action was for her not to see it coming. In my next stroke, instead of going back into her pussy, I moved my cock up slightly so, instead of the pussy, it rammed into her ass. The force of the incoming dick was no match for the heavily lubricated asshole, and it slid right in. The natural reaction of the sphincter was to clench when it felt something invading, but by the time it had tightened, the invader was already buried deep inside. The result was the ass tightly gripping my pole. My pole that was buried to its hilt in her ass

A shocked "O MY FUCKIN LORD!" came out of Kate's mouth. Her reaction was better than I had expected, and I almost came from her surprised contorted face. "Don't MOVE," she commanded as I was about to pull out. "Let me enjoy this feeling of being completed stuffed."

During the moment's pause, we realized that, at some point, one of us had accidentally hit the play button on the remote. The audio from the TV was not loud and was drowned by our moans and groans. We looked at the screen and saw that Beth and I were in the same position on the screen as Kate and I were in real life. We had missed the part where the anal beads were replaced by my dick! Kate said she was disappointed because she hadn't seen how I entered Beth. Had I just "shoved" it in, like I just did with her, or was it gentler? I obviously did not remember.

On the screen, I was moving in and out of Beth at a steady pace. She had an expression of joy on her face. Her eyes were closed, and she appeared to have her mind focused on the action in her butt.

Kate slowly started moving back and forth. I tried to move with her and build momentum when she said, "You clearly don't know what you are doing. Why don't you stay still and let me drive?"

I stood still, and Kate moved on my dick, controlling the pace and the angle. She could see on the screen that Beth was thoroughly enjoying being fucked in the ass, and it was clear that Beth was not faking it. Kate was increasingly annoyed that while she was enjoying the anal fucking, she was not experiencing the blissful exhilaration that Beth obviously was.

Finally, she gave up and said, "I want to have what she is having!"

I had no idea how to do that. It just seemed to me more like a physiology thing. Beth was able to orgasm on anal sex, and Kate wasn't. I was not sure if it was the best idea to tell Kate that. So, I tried to think about how I used to fuck Beth and see if that made a difference. I closed my eyes and imagined entering Beth's ass and my penis getting sucked into the dark tunnel. I started fucking Kate's ass like it was Beth's, and soon muscle memory took over. I put my hands on her stomach and lifted her ass slightly so it felt that it was at the "correct" height. I moved a little to the left and adjusted the angle at which I was entering her. I made many small adjustments until the position, the angle, and the height felt right. I slowly started moving in and out. I was penetrating her at an angle that caused my penis to hit the wall of her anal canal and then curve inwards as I pushed in. I established a rhythm - in, in, in, in, out, out; Three small thrusts in till I was buried all the way in, and then two longer pull outs till I was almost out of her. I never came completely out of her. I made sure to always keep the head of my penis in. Then, repeat. The pace at which I went in was much slower than the pace at which I pulled out. Suddenly everything clicked into place, and I knew this was how it was meant to be.