The Elites Ch. 01 - The Anal Expert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate cried out - "That's it, That's it, THAT's IT... Mmmm... You did it!"

I kept going, now absolutely in charge and in control. Kate's ass was like putty, and I was shaping it around the contours of my dick.

Whenever Kate did or said something, it was deliberate and with purpose. Right now, though, she was out of it. She was blabbering, screaming, yelping, and cussing, but it was all from a place of deep craven, and carnal ecstasy.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my tight dirty ass! Shove it in there and make me cum. I am cumming in my pussy and my ass! You are the best stink fucker.... AwwwwwwYayyyiiii. AwwwwwaaaaYayyooooo. Fuck my butt, fuck my face, fuck my pussy. I want it all! I want it now. I want it all at the same time."

She looked at me glassy-eyed and demanded, "Why are you not stuffing my face with that sick fuck pole?"

I asked, "Do you want me to pull out of your ass?"

"Of course NOT," she said, exasperated. "Do both," she said, sounding drunk.

It was, of course, impossible to fuck her in the mouth and her ass simultaneously, but I made a note to have a dildo around the next time so she could keep her mouth busy.

As I tried to make sense of the words and the sounds coming out of her mouth, I started feeling that familiar impending surge inside me. Her moans and shouts faded into the background, and I focused inward on myself. I remembered that Beth called it "sex meditation." The blocking out of everything else except one's own sexual experience. This state was hard to achieve voluntarily, and it would just "happen' to me sometimes. I don't know what triggered it except for a very high level of sexual excitement. I had tuned out Beth and Kate and now could only feel my pleasure. I focused all my energy on this primitive feeling. I felt like I was having a long continuous orgasm. It was what one feels just as the balls are squeezing out a thick load of cum, but before it exits the penis. That feeling stretched to eternity. I don't know if I had picked up the pace, slowed down, or stopped. I just knew I had to keep doing it for both our sakes.

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my meditated state and saw Kate falling away from me and collapsing on the bed. I think I had pushed hard and sent her flying off, but in doing so, I had also pushed the right buttons in her and me. Jets of cum flew out of me into Kate as she was falling off my dick. We collapsed on top of each other. I could see Kate was still shaking from her big Orgasm. As our bodies and minds relaxed, we entered a relaxed and more peaceful state.

Kate said softly, "This is the first time anyone has made me cum by anal sex. I have had my ass fucked by dicks of different sizes and shapes (but not at the same time), but never have I cum like that. It is different from vaginal or clitoral orgasms and, in some aspects, better.

"I think you are one of the rare and gifted people that can make a woman cum by fucking her in the ass. It is hard to describe it."

Neither of us had caught the ending of the "Beth and I" tape. I rewound a minute to the last few seconds of the anal fest. I heard one loud grunt from Beth and me in unison as I rammed hard into Beth. As I was pulling out, the force of the motion separated Beth from me, and her body lurched forward. Just at the point of separation, we saw Beth's wide gaping asshole staring back at us. As she fell away, my angry cock erupted in a thick stream of jizz. The white stream hit the big, open hole right in the middle. Some of it disappeared in the hole and splattered all over. A continuous stream of white continued to pound her relentlessly. As the last of my cum squirted out of my dick, a string of cum started pouring out of Beth's ass. Her asshole was a mess of sex juices, mine, and hers. It was a delightful picture.

I paused the TV and looked at Kate, and she nodded. She had experienced the same thing.

Kate mouthed, "One more time?" We both shook our heads and said an exhausted, "No."