All Comments on 'The Elusive Jenna Aftermath'

by GloryGuy2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story line now let Jenna chase Mike........... I hope you do not write about a threesome. The chase would be a much more erotic storyline. Looking forward to Mike and Jenna's next experience. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tennis

pick a point of view and tell it. this was like reading a tennis match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So many losers

in one place!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

all losers with nobody to like .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked the comments about loosers

She is a cheating hot drippy cunted whore skank. he is a preditor. They belong together and let the abscent husband find a real woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad Characters

Not a redeeming character in this one. You can only hope her husband is a deranged killer and catches them and hangs them up and guts them alive. Quit writing this GARBAGE.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
An erotic adventure for one lucky dude and a cheating wife...

While I don't care for the adultery of the wife, I must say you stated their story very erotically. A follow up story would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ouch

I'm not fond of either of the characters, as several commentators have noted, both are disgusting. But it is the writer's well-written story, and he deserves credit at least for that. By contrast, one of today's anons spells so badly that he ought to re-take the spelling course he must have slept through: "looser" and "abscent." Ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes,

it's a pitty to see a potentially talented writer wasting his talent writing this kind of garbage. There's nothing to like about this story. I'm sure you can do better if you try. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A tramp an asshole

By page 2 I just wanted something bad, very bad, to happen to both of them. They had nothing likable about them, and are examples of the kind of garbage the world would better off without.

Characters must have some redeeming thing about them if you want people to care about them. You totally left that out. 1 star.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very well written erotic sex scene

I enjoyed reading the sexual encounter, she is getting what she wants.

I hope that there is more to this good sexual escapade.

Thanks for the erotic read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fuck worthless cunt

All I wanted was for Jenna the worst possible things to happen to her.

Wont it be great if she was sold into slavery as a whore for a donkey show, maybe as a buck a fuck bitch in Arabia were they will just kill her when shes no longer useful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Frustrating

God you leave us hanging like that when she is gagging for more

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 12 years ago
Mmmm......

I adored this! Hope you liked my grid girl outfit pic I sent you!!

Love, DEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

no more GLORY HOLE GUY2 tales

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
SORRY

DIDN'T LIKE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 star dislike.

The usual fantasy/fetishist line of the guy with the ginormous cock that no woman can resist, as if!

As for entering the cervix with his giant cockhead (and disregarding the anatomical impossibility), she'd have been in an unbelievable amount of pain.

Meantime her poor husband is betrayed and knows nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGloryGuy2@GloryGuy2
I enjoy working with other authors assisting them in putting their experiences and fantasies to paper for all to read. Feel free to contact me with your ideas and suggestions

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES