The Embrace of a New City

Story Info
Armando has an adventure in his new city.
2.8k words
4.31
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning, I got a text from Lauren. She invited me to go bowling with her and some coworkers. I had just started working at the Starbucks a few weeks ago when the semester began, so I figured it would be nice to officially meet everyone and feel less like the new guy. Lauren mentioned I should bring someone along if it made me feel more comfortable, but I opted not to, mostly because I had no one to bring. Nonetheless, I was excited to go because I was new in this city, which I still was still unsure of how I felt about, since I hadn't really gone anywhere besides to grocery stores and restaurants.

I walked to the bus stop by the dorms around 6PM. Lauren said she would give me a ride back, and I could always take the bus. It's one of the things I really like about living in Long Beach; the buses run right through the school and I can go almost anywhere within a 10-mile radius, easily. When I arrived, I saw Lauren, Carlos, Joseph and Claire standing at the register getting their shoes. I wondered if this was it since there are around 20 employees. I went over to greet them.

"Hi everyone," I said.

"Armando! I'm glad you made it," said Lauren, and then proceeded to give me a hug.

"What's up, man," said Joseph, who went in for a bro hug.

Claire and Carlos simply waved.

It wasn't until now that I realized Carlos and Claire were a couple, as they were holding hands. We proceeded to our bowling lanes. A few minutes later, 4 other people arrived. I only knew one of them, who was our manager Chris. I introduced myself to the other 3, a small Asian girl named Jennifer, a tall and lanky Latino guy named Eduardo, and a girl whose skin was as dark as it was flawless named Crystal. It seemed that the eight of us were it for the night. I had never bowled before, but I was somehow doing the 3rd best in terms of points in both games we played. During the 3rd game, Lauren got a phone call from her sister telling her that she left her keys in her car and was locked out. Lauren had the spare, so she had to go give it to her.

"Armando, I'm so sorry, I have to go now. It's kind of an emergency. If you need a ride, I will drive you as fast as I can, but we must go now," Lauren said in desperation.

"It's fine, I'll take the bus home. Plus, I wanna finish the game," I said, as nicely as I could.

"Okay, just be careful. Text me when you get home," she said before waving goodbye and taking off.

-

After the game, Joseph told me he was headed back to the dorms and would go with me on the bus. As we were waiting for the bus, we talked about the evening.

"So, did you have fun?" Joseph asked.

"Yeah, everyone seems really nice. I hope no one minded that I came along since I'm very new to the workplace and the group," I said.

"Nah, they're cool people. Plus, Chris really likes you, he asked Lauren to ask you to come, even though she had already asked you. Plus, he's the boss, so not like she wasn't going to," he mentioned, casually.

"Oh, that's nice of him. Although, I must admit I didn't think he even liked me when I met him," I responded.

"He does. He probably has a crush on you," Joseph said with a casual smile.

"Wait, what? Why?" I responded, in shock.

"Don't act like you don't know. You're young, you're cute, and you have a nice bubble butt. You're a top's dream," he said, ever so casually.

"I don't even know how to respond to that," I said, puzzled.

"Because I'm right. Anyway, it's no big deal, I say that more matter-of-factly than anything. I'm not hitting on you by the way. I mean, I'd fuck you if the opportunity presented itself, but I'm not trying to," He said, still about as casual as ever.

"Okay, that's nice to know, I suppose," I said, starting to blush.

"Hey, when you get a little older, you start to just blurt shit out like that, sorry if it made you uncomfortable," he said, finally showing a sprinkle of emotion.

"Wait, you look about my age, and I'm 22. How old are you Joseph?" I asked.

"You're flattering me kid. I'm 29, but thanks for letting me know I look good," he said, smiling.

"Oh wow, you do look good for your age to be honest," I said.

"Thanks. It helps me pick up the fresh 21-year guys and girls at bars," He said.

I was about to respond and ask him something when the bus arrived. The short ride was mostly quiet, and when we arrived at the dorms, it turned out that Joseph was just down the hall from me. I said goodbye and proceeded to my room. My roommate wasn't even there. I took my jeans off, sat in bed, and started to look for a new backpack on my laptop, since mine was starting to rip. I found one I liked, and proceeded to look for my wallet, and realized my card was missing. I immediately called the bowling alley and they told me that someone found my card after we left our lanes. I figured I could go get it since the bowling alley didn't close for another three and a half hours. I went to the bus stop, and when the bus was arriving, I pulled my wallet out, and lo and behold, I didn't have anymore singles with me. I decided to walk back to my dorm. Then, the bus doors opened, and the driver saw me turn around.

"Hey, you're not gonna get on?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. I don't have the money, so I can't pay," I said, mortified.

"Get on bro, it's fine," he said.

When I looked up, I realized that it was the driver from earlier. I told him I was sorry about it and thanked him.

"No worries, but I gotta ask, where are you going this late with no money?" he asked.

"I left my debit card at the bowling alley," I responded.

"Oh, I see. Well, it happens. Will you be able to make it back with no cash?" He asked.

"I'm downloading the Uber app, I'll just use my card when I get it and get a ride that way," I responded.

"Alright, sounds good." He responded.

About halfway through the ride, he stopped at one of the bus stops and the only lady who was on the bus, besides me, got off. He turned the bus off and started to pack his stuff.

"What's going on?" I asked, half concerned.

"My shift is over, and my replacement driver is supposed to be here with the company car so I can drive back to the station, but he's not here yet. Do you mind getting off the bus? I really want to stretch my legs, and I'll tell him you already paid when he gets here." He explained.

"Oh yeah, no worries," I said as I got off the bus. I sat on the bench as he paced around.

"So, what's your name bro?"

"Armando. Yours?" I asked.

"Michael. Nice to meet you," He responded.

"So, you go to school at CSULB, what are you studying?" He asked.

"I'm majoring in Health Care Administration. Are you a student by any chance?" I asked.

"I was at one point, but school just wasn't for me. I got a degree in Communications when I was 25, but I didn't really use it."

"Oh, wow...I wouldn't have guessed that," I said.

"Why? Is it because I'm a bus driver? There's a lot of surprises headed your way, kid. I'm also gay, and was checking you out just now, but I guess you didn't realize that either, did you?" he declared.

"Oh? You were? Umm, thank you, I guess," I responded, blushing.

It then occurred to me what Joseph had mentioned earlier, and I started to wonder if he was right. I was thinking about it when Michael asked me something.

"Wait, what? Sorry, I spaced out for a second." I said, embarrassingly.

"I said you're cute. Can I get your number? I would love to go get a drink with you." He said.

"Yeah sure," I responded, trying not to sound like a dweeb.

He put his number in my phone and called himself to get mine. Suddenly, the other driver arrived, and Michael had to go, and so did I. I waved goodbye and he smiled at me. It wasn't until that moment that I realized he was quite handsome with his dark brown, wavy hair and soulful brown eyes. He also looked pretty fit. I was kind of sad that I didn't get to continue the bus ride with him, but I proceeded, and I did successfully retrieve my debit card when I got to the bowling alley.

Later, after an Uber ride home, I got a text from Michael, the handsome bus driver. I opened the message:

"Hey Armando, I hope I didn't come off too strong, I'm just so used to the Grindr hookups here in LB. I just realized you might not even be from here," it said.

"Don't worry about it. I was just unsure how to respond. I'm from Delano, and I don't know that many gay guys there, so it caught by surprise is all. I also think you're cute," I responded

"Great, so I didn't fuck it up yet. So, you wanna go for a drink tonight?" he asked.

"Well, that sounds fun, but it's already 11:30, and I don't even know where we would go," I said.

"I can pick you up in like 20 minutes, I'll drive us to a bar just a few blocks from your school, we'll have a good hour and a half to talk," he said.

I was hesitant, but I figured that tomorrow was Friday and I didn't have class, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

"Sure, pick me up at the bus stop in 20 minutes, I responded."

-

He picked me up at almost 12, and drove us to a bar near the school called Panama Joe's. He bought me my first drink, and we sat down in a corner on some bar-stools.

"So, how are things going at school?" he asked.

"Academically it's all good. Socially, not exactly the party life like in the movies," I responded.

"Yeah, CSULB isn't known for that, but that's why you gotta come out to bars. This place is like the go-to for the students. I can't tell you how many times I've seen drunk students heading back to the dorms on the bus," he said laughing.

"Sounds fun, actually. So, what about you? You mentioned you majored in Communications. How did you end up being a bus driver?" I asked.

"Well, I got my degree when I was 25, and then I worked as an editor for a few months before my dad passed away. After that, I quit and one of my friends hooked me up with an interview for LB Transit, and I have been working as a driver for almost 2 years now." He responded.

"Ah, wow. That's quite an odd outcome, and I don't mean that negatively or positively, just to be clear," I said.

"Yeah, it is. I get to see a lot of cute college boys like you, though," he said, flirtatiously.

"And you pick them up easily because you're hot and have the whole young daddy look?" I asked, also flirtatiously. I didn't even realize when I started flirting with him like this.

"So, you think I look like a hot young daddy, hu? That sounds promising, if you have daddy issues," he said, raising an eyebrow and taking a sip of his drink.

"What gay guy my age doesn't?" I said, before I could stop myself.

He leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked, but I was also mesmerized. His lips were soft and tasted amazing. We kissed for about 8 seconds before I broke the kiss.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked?

"Yeah, that just surprised me. Can we do it again?" I asked flirtatiously.

He smiled and he got off the stool and stood close to me, grabbed me by my waist and we started to kiss. I could feel my heart starting to race, since I'd never hooked up with a guy like this. Hell, I'd barely even had sex just last year. I start to feel his bulge on my stomach when he broke the kiss.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

We went to his car, and he asked me if I wanted to go over to his place. I said yes. He started to drive, and then we arrived at his apartment in a section of Long Beach called Bixby Knolls. After he closed the door inside his apartment, he offered me some water. We walked into his room, and he pushed me on the bed. He started to almost rip his clothes off, and I started to take my clothes off as well. We were both down to our boxers when he got on top of me and started to kiss me again. We kissed and rolled around the bed for a couple minutes. He then started to kiss my chest and went down to my waist. He took my boxers off and started to stroke my dick. I was moaning and closed my eyes. Suddenly, he flipped me around and started to eat my ass.

"Oh, fuck yeah! This ass is so fucking good!" He exclaimed as he both tongue and finger fucked me.

"Oh yes, daddy, please don't stop." I moaned.

After a few minutes, he laid on the bed next to me. I proceeded to go down on him, and when I pulled the waistband of his boxers down, out popped his beautiful dick. It was a good 7 to 8 inches long, and it was thick. The pretty pink head was oozing precum.

"Suck my cock, Armando," he whispered.

I did as I was told, and it was certainly a challenge. I began with stroking it and sucking the head, and I could only make it about halfway down without gagging. He started to thrust into my mouth.

"I want you to deepthroat, baby." He said with his hands on my head.

Right after I caught a breath and put it back in my mouth, he slammed it in down my throat. I could feel the pain, but also it was fucking delicious.

"Oh, fuuuccckkk yeah!" He moaned.

He began to throat fuck me harder and harder. I was crying, but I was also in complete ecstasy. I didn't care; His dick was all I wanted in that moment and I kept sucking as he moaned louder and louder. I could feel his legs tightening up after a few minutes.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum before I even get to fuck that beautiful ass of yours," he said while trying to control his breath.

It didn't matter to me, I just wanted his load, and I wanted it now. I sucked as fast as I could while tears ran down my face. I felt his legs get more tense and right before that moment, I came up for air. I started to suck on his balls while he stroked his dick.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He grunted.

I sucked on his balls until I felt he was about to burst, and right before he did, I took it back in my mouth and he shot his hot cum straight down my throat.

"FUUUUCCKKKKK!" He moaned, loudly as he pumped involuntarily into my mouth one squirt after another.

I swallowed all of it and I laid down next to him while he was catching his breath.

"That was fucking amazing." He said in between breaths.

"It was. Your cum was really tasty, too. Thanks for that big load." I said, smiling at him.

"I knew you were a little cum-whore when I met you, and I'm so glad I did," he said, caressing my lips with his fingers.

"I don't know about all that, but let's just say I wanted your cum, specifically." I said.

"You little fucker, you know if the dorms aren't so comfortable, you can always crash here for a night." He said, eagerly.

"Oh, I'm sure there will be plenty of uncomfortable nights at the dorms," I said smirking at him.

"Oh, I hope so," he said.

"Wow, I love this city." I said, while I played with his nipple.

"That sounds good, now let me get a condom, because I'm about to finish the job, baby."

"Yes, sir," I said...