The Boyfriend Experience

Story Info
Straight jock gives a special gift to and older gay man.
1.5k words
4.23
30.9k
37

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank8787
Frank8787
54 Followers

Here's the first part of a story that should span multiple entries. It's partly based on my own experiences exploring my sexuality in college:

John approached the home and sighed. It was a nice, spacious home in a fairly affluent area, and a home he'd visited many times before. He knew tonight would be difficult, however, and his stomach was in knots.

John was a junior in college, enjoyed school, socialized with friends on the weekends. He'd played offensive line his first two years in college, then grew tired of the time commitment and declined to play his junior year. This gave John more time explore his extra curricular activities, which is how John ended up at the home of a 47 year old gay man he'd been seeing for the past 4 months.

John, being a strapping young lad of 6-3, broad shouldered and muscular, found he enjoyed being dominant with girls in bed. Although certainly not an Adonis or shredded, John did well enough with the ladies and enjoyed on many occasions in HS and college exploring his dominant side. He found taller and thicker girls in particular gravitated towards him, and enjoyed how he manhandled then.

John excelled at making larger girls feel small, something they desperately wanted from him. He spanked them, pulled their hair, pushed their head down while they bobbed up and down on his large, uncut dick. John was a straight college student enjoying the company of the opposite sex...

But somewhere along the line he'd become curious. Curious to know what it felt like to not be in control in bed, curious to know how it felt to be on the receiving end of his dominant bedroom routine. Which is how Scott became involved in John's life.

It started out as gay encounters often did at that time, on the internet. John was considerably more open minded about sexuality than his peers, and had even been blown by a man his first summer after HS, during a stretch without any female attention. John placed an ad in CL explaining that he was a straight college student in the area looking to explore his sexuality, and before long was inundated with responses.

Some he dismissed early, too young, too old, too weird. Some talked with him and quickly lost touch with him. Scott responded a week after the posting and immediately caught John's eye. He was local. He could type coherent sentences without typos. He was older but not too old, at 47. He lived alone, he was a masculine gay man that enjoyed other masculine men, even straight ones in college.

John didn't know exactly what he wanted and how far he was willing to go. At the time of their initial contact, he probably wouldn't have believed that four months later he'd be visiting Scott on a regular basis, and on this particular night, giving Scott a very uncomfortable present for the soon to be 48 year old's birthday.

John walked up the stone steps and knocked on the door. Scott opened the door and invited John in. Scott was a tall man, shorter than John at 6-1 but solidly built. He had fraying black hair and a neatly trimmed beard. He greeted John warmly and slipped his arm around his college lover's waist, pulling him close and giving him a long kiss, his tongue invading John's straight mouth.

"C'mon now, you've got to be more enthusiastic than that tonight." John hated kissing Scott at first and had only grown to merely tolerate it.

John looked at the ground and said unevenly "I'm nervous."

"Nervous is fine, babe. It's normal. But you have to do it, you promised and everyone is expecting you."

Scott pushed John's head toward his lips again and this time John gave a more enthusiastic performance, meeting Scott's tongue and moaning as their lips met.

"That's better, baby" Scott said as he slapped John's ass.

"Okay, but I mean I'm really nervous, so please be patient with me."

Scott smiled at this masculine college jock standing in front of him. He stroked John's ear. "There's nothing to be nervous about. These are friends from work, they don't know you and I'll only introduce you by your first name."

Despite servicing this much older gay man for the last four months, John still very much identified as a straight man. What he did with Scott was their dirty little secret, and John's straight identity was completely maintained. So when Scott asked for a very special birthday gift, John was uneasy.

All John would have to do to please his gay dom would be to pretend to be his boyfriend, in public with a group of Scott's friends. It would take place in a town roughly 25 minutes from John's college, where Scott worked, this mitigating some of John's concerns. Scott asked John to pretend, convincingly, that he was Scott's boyfriend in public. John wanted to dismiss the idea entirely, but instead gave a noncommittal answer, promising to consider it. Scott broached the subject five more times within a week before John reluctantly acquiesced. If it hasn't been as a birthday gift, and if Scott hadn't been so persistent, it probably wouldn't have happened. Yet here John stood, preparing to go out to dinner to celebrate the birthday of an older gay man he'd been meeting only at night, in private, with discretion assured.

Scott lead John to the sofa, where they sat with Scott's arm around John.

"Well we've got some time before dinner, I know something that will relax you."

Scott took John's large hand and placed it on his crotch.

"Get on your knees and show daddy what a good boy you are." John resented calling him daddy and only did it when specifically asked to, and only then in the heat of passion.

As part of their normal routine, John removes all of his clothing before kneeling before Scott. He maintained eye contact as he knew Scott liked, and began by wordlessly rubbing Scott's thighs, as he'd done every Sunday for the past few months. Scott unbuttoned his khaki pants first, pulling them down and tossing them on the floor. John reached for Scott's crotch and felt the warmth of his penis through the grey boxers. He gently massaged Scott's semi hard penis and then quietly pulled down Scott's underwear.

John massaged Scott's now gully hard, 7 inch, cut and thick manhood. Scott was caressing John's hair and said "Now give me a kiss." John knew what that meant. He leaned over Scott's lap and gently kissed the tip of his penis, then slowly began bobbing his head up and down.

John has become quite good at sucking Scott's dick over the past few months, or so he thought. It excited him, pleasing another man like this. He had gone from a straight college jock that had never gone down on a guy to being able to deepthroat with relative ease. John knew Scott would give direction on how he wanted to be serviced. If he remained silent, that usually meant John could suck at his own pace. Sometimes he'd guide John's head down to the base of his penis, at times gently, at times not so gently. Sometimes he received his blowjob in relative silence, sometimes he praised his straight cocksucker or encouraged him, and other nights he reveled in the humiliation of making a straight, masculine football player slobber all over his cock. John preferred to be praised but would tolerate the dirty talk when it came.

"Don't worry, bitch. My friends won't know how much you love sucking my big dick." Scott grinned as he grabbed John's head and controlled the pace. "You're gonna be an extra slutty straight boy for me on my special day, aren't you, bitch?" John knew when he was expected to respond and with a cock still in his mouth attempted to get out a "yes, Sir."

"Lick my balls, baby." John did as he was told. John was able to get one of Scott's testicles entirely in his mouth and worked his tongue as well as he could, while stoking Scott's cut dick with his right hand. John worked his tongue on each testicle and took each one separately in his mouth. When he was with Scott, the outside world didn't matter. He could allow himself to act submissive and slutty without anyone else knowing. That would be put to the test later tonight, but for the moment he tried to just focus on his task.

Scott pulled john's head back by the hair and began stroking himself. Again, John knew what this meant. Scott stood up while John remained kneeling on the floor. John looked up and made eye contact with his gentleman friend, who had so quickly inserted himself as a fixture in John's life.

"Please cum on my face."

"Please cum on my face, what?"

John debated a moment and decided he was in for a penny, in for a pound. Why not try to make this night a special one for Scott.

"Please cum on my face, daddy."

"Good boy" Scott said as he approached climax. He grabbed John's hair from the back of his head and drew him closer, exploding on this straight jock's masculine face. They still had a long night ahead of them.


Frank8787
Frank8787
54 Followers