All Comments on 'The Emergence of Sarah'

by Sarah795

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lovely

Very erotic, yet loving too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters and the adventures of Sarah & "her" wife. His concern about how she'll react when he tells her is very realistic. It's something I myself have experienced when I told my wife that I'm a crossdresser. She was stunned (unlike your wife) but after she thought about it she realized that she had missed the signals. Then it started turning her on thinking about having sex with me while I was dressed. She had always wanted to try lesbian sex and this was a way for her to have sex with a "woman" while not actually having to really have sex with a woman. We are still working on introducing another real woman into our love-making but first we're going to have a 3-some with another man (I can't wait to suck his cock and get fucked by him). Please continue this story -- it was a great start.

bobsknickersbobsknickersover 9 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story. One is drawn into his many dilemmas; should he use her knickers and lingerie this way, should he wear it; should he tell her. I was extreemly pleased with the ending but wonder whether he would actually want to go into 'full cross dressing mode' or would he just be content to carry on.? The implication is he does want to go fufther.

I've used my wife's knickers in a similar way for years; putting them on or wrapping them around until the inevitable happens, so I can easily identify with the dilemmas faced by the central character. Personally, I have no desires to dress up further.

I did 'confess' to her some years ago but she did not react in the same way as the story and did say she found it 'a bit creepy'. The last time we talked about it she was a bit more reconciled to the idea but made it clear it was still a 'turn off' for her and in no way wanted to participate.

ClarePinkClarePink5 months ago

Love the story I wish life was that simple when confessing to cross dressing 👗 . Please write a continuation to this story! You have me hooked!💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous