The Emperor and the Temple Ch. 05

Story Info
Javi angers his Mistress.
1.6k words
4.5
3.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after Kailyn borrowed the Book of the Prophet from the scholar Garsa, she inspected the Eagle Legion, which was based in Ephirum at that time. It was one of the many duties she performed in the absence of her father. In her magnificent ceremonial uniform of gold breastplate, high boots and leather kilt, she was an imposing presence as she rode her horse slowly down the line of warriors. She noted that, while most kept their eyes respectfully lowered, some of the braver men would risk lustful glances at her boots and exposed thighs. She should have them flogged, she thought to herself, but she could not summon the cruelty to order it. Instead she spoke to the captains, gathered at the end of the line:

"Have your men keep their eyes lowered in future! I am their Emperor's daughter, not some common tavern wench. Ten lashes for any that forget next time. Tell them!"

And with that she rode away and returned to the palace, where she entered her bedchamber to find Javi engaged in cleaning. He was naked - as she insisted for her boys whenever in her rooms - down on his knees with his upper body squeezed under the bed, sweeping with a hand brush. His buttocks were raised, thighs parted as he strained to reach under the large bed. Kailyn admired his full, firm sack and the hang of his sex which, even when flacid, appeared thick and heavy. As he moved the brush from side to side the organs would swing to push first against one firm thigh and then the other.

'Adorable!' she said to herself, forgetting her annoyance with the coarse men of the Eagle Legion. And then, realising that Javi had not heard her enter, she tiptoed to him and handled him from behind - cupping with her palm and fondling with her fingers. He stiffened immediately and she moved to grip his shaft, almost unable to circle it with her small hand. She gave him several long, firm strokes, causing him to moan her name in pleasure. Laughing, she took her hand from him and slapped a buttock.

"Come out from under there Javi! I am not going to have a conversation with your rump! And how did you know that it was I?" she asked mischievously.

The boy extricated himself awkwardly from the space under the bed and turned to face his owner.

"I know your touch, Mistress." he said

"Ah, I see, the chambermaid has fatter fingers does she?"

A look of panic came over his face, and he blustered, "Oh no Mistress, I would never___"

"Shhh! It is alright Javi, I jest with you." she said, laughing.

He laughed too, and then said, "If the chambermaid did touch me, Mistress, would you beat her?"

She considered for a moment before replying, "What a strange question! I think you would like to watch me beat her, wouldn't you Javi? I see that you blush, which tells me I am correct. But no, I think you would be the one caned, not her. She would just be acting naturally, for you are a fine specimen Javi. I do not think I would be able to blame her. But for a lady's night boy, loyalty is everything. Do you understand? You are for your Mistress's pleasure only. I speak seriously now, Javi, no longer in jest."

"Yes, Mistress. You look magnificent in your uniform Mistress. May I lie on the bed for you?"

"Thankyou Javi, and no you may not! But you will serve me alongside Han this evening. Now, get on with your cleaning!"

As the boy began sweeping the floor, Kailyn moved to the window and stared out, deep in thought.

"Are you troubled, Mistress?" Javi called out, watching her as he worked.

"No my pet, I am just thinking of my brother Kamhet. It has been many moons since I last saw him. I miss him."

"Why does the Emperor send his son to far away lands?"

"He does not. My brother is an adventurer. He wanted to go and could not be stopped. But he is brave and clever and resourceful. He will return soon, no doubt with some fine tales to tell."

"I have a brother."

Kailyn paused for a moment and then, turning slowly to her boy, she said sternly, "Come here Javi!"

She pointed a finger at the floor in front of her, a sign that she expected him to present himself formally. He rushed to kneel before her, thighs spread wide, back straight, hands behind him, head and eyes lowered. He shivered slightly, perhaps because it was cool in the room, and perhaps because it was unusual for his owner to be stern with him.

"Before you came to me, you had a training mistress did you not, Javi. This is what I understood. This is what I paid for. In fact I sat with her and we discussed you - while I was considering your purchase."

He nodded, "Yes Mistress."

"And what did she tell you about conversation with your future lady owner?"

"To speak only when spoken to, Mistress."

Kailyn sighed, "No, I do not mean that. I have told you that you may initiate conversation with me. I enjoy that and value it. If you grow tiresome I will simply tell you to be quiet. What else did she teach you? She seemed a most efficient woman - I doubt she would have forgotten any matters of importance in your training."

The boy hesitated, unsure of the answer that was being sought.

"About appropriate subjects of conversation." she prompted.

"Oh, that a boy should never talk of his life before slavery."

"Ugh, 'slavery'. Such an ugly word. But yes, Javi, that is the answer I wanted. Now, tell me why you broke your training!"

"I did not think, Mistress."

"No, you did not, did you? Perhaps I have been too lenient with you, and with Han. You know what is in the bottom drawer there, do you not, Javi? The one we never open?"

The boy's voice trembled, "A whip...restraints...a cane....other things..."

"Yes, Javi. I would very much like to leave that drawer unopened. But that depends upon you also. Do I make myself clear?'

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, be sure to share this conversation with Han. Now, the room is clean enough, go and rest! I intend to work you hard tonight."

****

After Javi left the room, Kailyn stood and stared from her window, scowling. Why had his words so discomforted her? She did not understand the feeling of unease that she was experiencing. The boy had spoken innocently enough, with no malice, and she felt surprised at herself for having reprimanded him. The look on his face had clearly shown the shame he felt at having displeased his mistress. He was a good boy. Very good. His training mistress had not lied.

She pondered her feelings further. Did she somehow think that her boys' lives began the day she acquired them, the day she first brought them into her chambers? Or, at least, had she reassured herself with the thought that they had always been slaves, and that her ownership of them was part of a natural progression from owner to owner? The notion that they had always been owned, and could never be free, had eased her conscience. Why, by her ownership she had doubtless saved them from a worse fate; in a mine or a quarry or a galley or in the service of a harsher, more capricious mistress. And perhaps they had been born slaves and knew nothing else. Yes, she liked that thought.

Nonetheless, the idea that her boys might have enjoyed freedom before fate brought them to her, was disturbing. Mothers who loved them perhaps, and in Javi's case a brother whom he probably missed as much as she missed her dear Kamhet, 'Oh, this is why boys are taught not to speak of such things,' she said to herself, 'Curses on Javi! Perhaps I will make him suffer tonight after all!'

She tried not to think of it, picking up a beautiful glass vase and admiring it in the light of the window, wondering how she would enjoy her boys that evening. Perhaps she would put them together on the bed to play, while she watched from a chair, sipping her wine. They would not like that at all, and she chuckled to herself thinking of it. They had grown comfortable with each other's bodies during their service to her but, as with any fine night boys, it was their mistress's touch that they truly craved.

But, even with such carnal thoughts to distract her, Kailyn's feeling of unease would not subside. And then she realised that something else, but somehow related, was troubling her even more. Something from the night before. From when she had read the Book of the Prophet to them in bed, starting with Chapter Four. Javi, ever the curious one, his face still messy from worshiping her sex, had asked her opinion on - what was it? - the men obeying their mistress in the garden at the beginning of time. She smiled as she recalled him raising his eyes to her, eager, adoring. She should have given him a better answer. Perhaps tonight they would discuss it more. And then, very suddenly, it came to her - the thing that had been troubling her - and she dropped the vase which broke into a thousand pieces on the floor. The garden at the beginning of time appears only in Chapter 1 of the Book of the Prophet!