All Comments on 'The Emperor has No Clothes'

by VirtualScottToo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KiesoKiesoalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful premise!

I can’t understand why this story's score is under 4.5. . . I love the premise of a young woman figuring out the grand conspiracy, and then deciding to secretly go with it. Such a clever twist on the mind control genre, and also quite well written. I ran out of steam after publishing about the same number of pages… I sincerely hope you don’t!

You need to keep writing! This is great. Five bright stars and two big thumbs up!

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
I was at a loss

A very successful program, gymnastics could use your expertise. I'm hope full another chapter has some franchise information and where to send a check

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy and clever

I really appreciate the unique way you built this crazy swim program. Very sexy and perverted, and fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

A real sleeper, and to think I almost passed on this story.

I agree., clever.

Please tell me there's more on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is astonishingly good. What a story!

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
Low Ratings Guess

I am guessing that the rating for this fantastic story comes from the rapid ending with no hint of continuation - I know that for me the story was accelerating all the way through to the last page and then bang, a sudden stop. I still gave it 5 stars but I almost didn’t just because of the ending. I do hope you’ll continue this story, there is a rich batch of characters to work with, and multiple directions this could go. (If it were a choose your own adventure, I would make Grace resist the imprinting and put her into a battle of wills against the domme, culminating in a battle that sees Grace enslave the domme master and take control of the camp).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirtualScottToo@VirtualScottToo
22 Followers
I'm the same VirtualScott who screwed up an email address and locked myself out of my original account. If you like these stories, check out the older ones under that user, too!