All Comments on 'The Empty Chair Pt. 03'

by Erringfoil

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Love the story, I don't remember when was the last time I gave 5 stars to anybody, this one has it.

The behavior of "hubby" character is a bit over the top, if not entirely insane. I am not sure I could have been driven to such actions ever but then again the emotional suspense buildup is quite strong.

Good story about hidden past and absence of communication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole marriage is based on a deceitful premise. Alex will not be in prison forever and when he gets out he'll be coming for Beth again, as he is as unhealthily obsessed with her as she is with him. MC should cut his losses, move on and leave the two nut jobs to destroy each other. At least while they're doing that they're leaving other innocent men and women alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm all for staying together for the sake of the children provided the relationship between the parents is not a toxic one ( my wife and I did that very thing) but how can this marriage ever be anything other than toxic? Nothing justifies the MC staying with this psycho bitch from hell, especially considering that she has plenty of time to re-cultivate her rose tinted perception of Alex while he's in jail and be ready to fall straight back into his arms again when he is released.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you wrote as close to a cuck story as you could without it being straight cuck. You even had the jilted hubby get his ass stomped by the lover. They stayed together? Yikes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am getting tired of the psycho women haters on this site. Not all reconciliation stories are bad and not all btb are good. But you ignorant dumbasses (who probably voted for the criminal Trump) are just ruining it for everyone else. Please see about a brain transplant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story towards the end but what a horrible start to a relationship

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

started off really good..and then you seem to lose momentum and appeared to take suggestions from the cuck community on where to go in the story.

just curious? Did you feel compelled to have to clueless husband get hospitalized

by the asshole bf and his buds?

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

To the anonymous reader 3 steps down, I agree with your first two sentences. But when you somehow thought it wise to throw your political ideology into the mix, you became the ignorant dumb-ass. Also, brain transplants don't exist moron, so you are stuck with your double digit IQ.

To the author, I thought it was a really engaging story that had all the emotional peaks and valleys that these LW tales need. You bring a certain conflict to the reader that causes just the correct amount of anxiety to unnerve. The plot was unique (for me at least) and the ending a relief as I truly didn't expect the ending as I was focused on the empty chair as a metaphor to loneliness and heartbreak. You played it masterfully.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

As the saying goes:

"A boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him; a girl wants a bad boy to be good just for her."

.

There are quite a few of these bad boy soulmate won't marry/ good boy hubbies are clueless stories on LW. They are usually some version of a dark, deep down cuck stories where the affair started before the marriage, the kids are the bad boy's, and the wifey loves them both(!). There are too many to ignore the need for them. Quite often the interplay between the hubby's ego and the wifey's animus is on prominent display. In these, the bad boy shows empathy for hubby and encourages him to stay with wifey even though she cannot separate herself (at least psychologically) from the bad boy. Soulmates indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong question. Would you ever be able to trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Poczatek dobry ale reszta do niczego. Ale pisz

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This would have been a good story if was not a person with a good Memory! Yes things like name were changed and people were changed like the bar tender was changed form a Male to a Female with just a small part being changed in the story line but sorry I had read this story before and it was not from this writer.

MasterKoteMasterKote6 months ago

The last page might've as well of said they lived happily ever after because it went by so quick

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon3 months ago

After reading this, I fully understand why you stopped posting stories here.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous