The Empty Nesters Ch. 01

Story Info
Laurie and I Meet Candy.
5.3k words
4.6
17k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
251 Followers

We were empty-nesters, but rather young for it. Both Laurie, my wife, and I were thirty-nine at the time all this happened (both kids were born before we were twenty). Laurie is drop-dead gorgeous, looking at least ten years younger than her age, with short, Jamie Curtis-style brown hair; I work out a lot and try to keep up with her in the looks department. She was affected emotionally more by the kids leaving home than I was-- I liked the peace and freedom, but she got depressed.

A little over a year after the youngest left home, Laurie invited Candy to live with us. Candy was nearly eighteen at the time, having been kicked out on the street by her adoptive mother several days before. Our pastor had introduced the three of us at a social when Candy came to the church asking for help, and Laurie immediately fastened on her.

The reason Candy had been kicked out, she said, was because of her sexual orientation-- Candy was a lesbian. She'd stayed out over a weekend at a girlfriend's house, and when she got back home, the locks had been changed. I wasn't the least bit interested in getting involved, but Laurie had asked me right in front of a group of people at church if Candy could stay "for a couple of weeks". I said okay to avoid a scene, but I knew it would be for a lot longer; I think Laurie did, too...

We lived nearly an hour out of town on some acreage, and without her own car, Candy was stuck with us. Even getting a job was out of the question, unless it was with a close neighbor, and there weren't any offers. She was beautiful, even-tempered, and a willing helper with chores, but having a strange teenager living with us in our small house was inconvenient, to say the least. I thought Candy's sexuality wouldn't be an issue, at least, since it obviously didn't include me, but I was wrong: She hadn't been totally honest in her self-disclosure...

Candy was non-chalant about nudity, leaving her bedroom door open and taking showers the same way. She was blonde, about five-four, with a gorgeous ass and apple-sized, perky breasts. She would always smile at me if she caught me staring at her, which I couldn't help doing when I saw her naked. Since she'd said that she was only interested in women, I avoided any thoughts or fantasies involving her, not to mention advances. Just try to keep it platonic, I thought... It was hard, a lot of the time...

A few weeks after she moved in, I came home from work early-- about two in the afternoon. As I walked down the hall I heard soft noises coming through our almost-closed bedroom door. I opened it quietly and looked in: Laurie and Candy were on top of the covers, naked and locked in a sixty-nine position, their faces buried in each other's cunts.

There were some initial feelings of jealousy, but my cock got hard almost instantly at the sight; I tried to move it around in my pants so it wouldn't be obvious if they looked, but without much success. Their moans and other sounds of passionate oral sex covered up any noises or moves that I made, until I stepped into the room and cleared my throat to announce my presence.

Both of them stiffened and stopped, then Laurie disentangled herself and sat up, looking at me in shock, her pale face wet. Candy sat up, too, but she showed no alarm, making no attempt to cover herself. Her nipples stood out, and she smiled when she saw me looking at them.

"I-- I--," Laurie began, but finally gave up trying to say anything, blushing furiously.

"Laurie likes women," Candy finally said, looking directly at me. "Maybe you didn't know that, Mike. I hope this isn't too much of a shock..."

I was speechless, too. I'd had no idea what I was going to say when I interrupted them, and now I was dumbfounded by Candy's boldness... then she saw my hard-on and began to smile.

"Mike, I'm sorry, but I wasn't totally honest with you," she said, looking in my eyes. "I'm not exclusively gay-- I like guys, too, and I think you're incredibly hot... and I can see that we turn you on... Why don't you just give up being so mentally conflicted and angry, or whatever-- and just get undressed and join us? I know that's the best way... Here, let me help..."

Laurie stared, open-mouthed, as Candy knelt on the edge of the bed and undid my belt and my pants, pulling my now rock-hard cock out of my briefs and taking it into her mouth with a moan. Reflexively, I put my hands on her head, holding it gently as she sucked, and she looked up into my eyes as she pulled my cock deeper and deeper. Then she let me go and raised up, unbuttoning my shirt as I stood there in shock.

Laurie's face had broken into a smile; I pulled Candy up and kissed her, tasting both Laurie's cunt and my cock on her mouth as our tongues danced around each other. As we kissed, Laurie scooted up next to us and finished undressing me; we all three fell back onto the bed as soon as I was naked.

I wound up on my back with Laurie and Candy on either side. Laurie kissed me, her tongue in my throat as Candy got between my thighs and started sucking me again; I came almost instantly, and Candy swallowed all of what must have been a huge load, stroking my cock to pull every drop out. She smiled as she raised her head, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and then licking that.

"You're delicious," she said softly. "I'm not gonna get tired of doing that... Oooohhhh, and you're still hard, too-- that's a good sign. Is it okay if he fucks me, Laurie?"

Laurie smiled at Candy. "Sure-- as long as I can watch..."

Candy immediately climbed over me, kneeling over my cock and lowering her cunt down on it. She was tight but very juicy, and I slid into her hot insides easily as she lowered her hips onto mine.

"Hello, Mike," she said, looking in my eyes as I went all the way into her. "I love your cock... It's a perfect fit. Ohhhhhhhhhh... and I love riding it while you watch us, Laurie... it's so nasty and sexy and hot when I know someone's watching me get fucked... especially this time, Laurie... Isn't it hot to watch this little blonde bitch ride your straight ol' husband's cock?"

Laurie was staring at her, spellbound but breathing hard, one hand drifting over my chest as the other arm went around under my head. She licked her lips, then chewed on the bottom one.

"What's your fantasy right now, Mom?" Candy said to Laurie. "We'll do it, whatever it is... Come on... tell me..."

I couldn't believe she'd just called Laurie "Mom"... It didn't seem to phase her, though; she raised up and looked into Candy's eyes, smiling.

Then, carefully, to keep her balance, Laurie got up and stood over me on the bed, facing Candy with feet apart, holding Candy's head with both hands and pulling her face up into her cunt. Candy put her arms through Laurie's thighs, reaching up to grasp her ass and hold her close; she began to suck and lick, moaning and rolling her hips around on my cock with even more abandon than before.

"Ohh... Eat my cunt, you little whore... Make me come, Candy... Suck my cunt, baby... Ohhhh, God... you sure know what you're doin'... ohhhhhhhhhh... my... gahhhhhhhhd," Laurie crooned down at Candy.

I'd never heard her talk like that before...

Candy was using the fingers of one hand on Laurie's cunt now; Laurie pulled her face tighter against her, her hips rotating slightly as her orgasm approached.

"Ohhhhhyeahhhhh... Eat my cunt, Candy... eat meeee... ride that cock and eat my cunt... ride that cock and eat my cunt... ride that cock and eat my cunt... I'm coming nowwww... ohhhhhaaahhhhhh..."

Her knees failing as her orgasm took over, Laurie collapsed and sat down suddenly on my left side, pushing her hand between her legs, moaning and mewling. When she'd caught her breath, she got up on her knees and kissed Candy, caressing her breasts before looking up to speak.

"Let's trade places," she whispered in her ear.

Candy smiled and climbed off me, standing next to us on the bed as Laurie straddled me and guided my cock into her slippery cunt.

"Hi, Mike," she said, leaning down to kiss me before raising back up. "This is going to be so hot for me, baby... Hope it is for you, too... You're going to fuck your wife and watch her eat cunt... Come on, Candy... give me that sweet, juicy slice... Mmmm..."

As soon as Candy had gotten close enough, Laurie put her hands on Candy's ass in turn, pulling her cunt to her mouth and moaning... all the while riding slowly up and down on my cock. I reached up, caressing her full breasts and gently tweaking the nipples as I watched Laurie's jaw and lower lip working on Candy.

Her pace on my cock increased; she began to drop her ass down fast enough to make a slapping sound against me. She finally screamed into Candy's cunt, pulling it tight against her face and grinding her hips down and around on mine as another orgasm took control of her.

Laurie let go of Candy after a minute or so, rolling off me onto her side. Candy knelt down over me where Laurie had just been and kissed me.

"I like dog-style," she said as she looked in my eyes. "How 'bout you?"

"I'd have gotten up first if you weren't on top," I said, smiling. "On your knees, bitch."

"Yes, Daddy... oh, yessss..." Candy immediately got into position. She had the most beautiful ass I'd ever seen, a perfect hourglass with skin as smooth as a baby's. It would have been wrong to rush into fucking such delicious perfection, and I sat up and buried my face between her asscheeks, running both forearms between her thighs and lifting her cunt to my mouth. She made cooing sounds, pushing back against me as I drove my tongue as far into her as I could. My fingers followed my tongue, and soon Candy was writhing on them.

"Ohhhhhhh... come on and fuck me, dammit, or I'm gonna come on your hand... ohhhhhh..."

I got on my knees quickly, sliding easily into her slippery cunt again, pulling her back tight against me and then flexing my cock inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... you're all the way up to my fucking navel... ohhhhhhhhh... God, your cock is long... fuck me, Mike, fuck me, damn it... ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck me with that lonnnng fucking cock... Ohhhhhhh... it's starting... ohhhhhhhhh... bury it deep and let me twist on it... ohhhhhhhhh... Now slam it in, Mike... slam it! Oh-h-h-h-y-e-a-h-h-h-h-h..."

Candy had somehow managed to grab Laurie, pulling and getting her to slide toward us on her back; she shoved her face into Laurie's cunt again, moaning, sucking and slurping as her orgasm hit. Laurie held her head and ran her finger's through Candy's hair.

"Eat your mama's cunt, you incredible child..." Laurie said softly. "Eat your mama's cunt, you sweet baby."

As her breathing slowed, Candy released Laurie and rolled onto her side, my hard cock sliding out of her. Its movement immediately caught Laurie's eye, and she got up and pushed me onto my back again, grabbing it as she knelt between my thighs.

"Can you come for your mama?" she said, looking in my eyes.

"If I can eat some of Mama's pie," I answered. Laurie immediately turned around, and I buried my face in her flesh as her hot mouth went down over my cock. I wrapped both arms around her hips, pulling her down tight against my mouth and my chest, my hands kneading her ass when they weren't sliding up and down her soft, smooth thighs. In less than a minute, I reached down and put one hand on the back of her head, signalling her that I was about to come.

Laurie's hand started pumping harder, her mouth sliding up and down the shaft with more suction; she was groaning, humming, and whimpering as my hips began to thrust against her face, then both of her hands went around and held my ass-cheeks as she sucked the whole length of my cock all the way into her throat. I came, and came hard, burying my face in Laurie's cunt, squeezing her thighs around my head as her lips, tongue, and throat pulled the orgasm out of my cock. When we let each other go, we were gasping for breath.

"That was the best sixty-nine ever!" I said, turning around so we were face-to-face. "Your cunt is so delicious... and boy, are you ever a cock-sucker!"

We both laughed, then kissed deeply, rolling onto our sides and pressing our bodies together. I could feel my cock beginning to stir again; when I opened my eyes, I saw Candy was pressing against Laurie's back, kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Aren't you two going to wish me happy birthday?" she said coyly.

Both Laurie and I laughed, more from surprise than anything else. "...What?" I fumbled for words. "Really? You're eighteen today?"

Candy nodded. "Really, really..." she said, giggling. "And you two are a perfect present... except I didn't get what I want the most yet..."

"And what would that be, you manipulative little slut?" Laurie said with a smile.

She looked in my eyes and her voice became softer. "You haven't fucked my ass yet, Mike... I love anal-- I love it more than anything. Do you like it, Mike?"

Laurie and I had never even talked about it, much less done it, but I'd seen a few photos and had fantasies...

I shrugged. "I-- I've never done it," I answered, excitement suddenly pounding inside.

"You want to?" she said, her voice low and sultry.

"...Ohhh, do it, baby," Laurie said. "I want to watch you skewer this little whore's ass." I'd never heard my wife talk like that before, and I liked it. I smiled at her and licked my lips.

"So what exactly do you want me to do?" I asked Candy, unable to wipe the smile off my face. "It's your birthday, so tell me your fantasy..."

"Oh, goody!" she responded, bouncing off the bed, running into her room and returning with her leather backpack. She pulled out a metal cigarette case, a lighter, a bottle of lube, a long syringe-like thing and a long rubber cock, laying them on the bed; then she grabbed a couple of hand towels from the bathroom. I stared at it all, shocked by the slut-child in front of me...

"Let's get high first, okay?" Candy said, climbing up onto the bed. She opened the cigarette case and pulled out a joint.

"Uh... sure, okay," I said.

It had been at least fifteen years since I'd smoked weed... I looked at Laurie; she gave a big smile and shrugged her shoulders in assent.

"I'll go get that bottle of port downstairs," I said. "I remember how dry my mouth can get..."

When I got back from the kitchen, they were sitting cross-legged on the bed, Candy talking...

"...no, it doesn't hurt at all if you do it right. There's a little stinging at first when the head goes in, 'cause it's stretching out the opening, but that goes away pretty quickly. Using enough lube is the trick-- anyone who says it hurts is just ignorant."

I filled the glass with wine and sat down; Candy lit the joint and passed it. It was easy to smoke, not harsh at all like what I remembered.

"Definitely not your father's weed," she said. "Two or three hits will be plenty."

After it went around three times, Candy put the joint in the small saucer I'd brought from the kitchen for the purpose. Then she lay down with her head by my half-hard cock and began to stroke it... It sprang to life at once, and she sucked it into her mouth for a moment before letting it go and looking up at me.

"I'm gonna work that dong into my ass, now, Mike... after I take some deep strokes with it, you lube yourself and then fuck me when I take it out. That's all there is to it. Okay?"

"Wow," was all I could say. The weed was hitting me pretty hard. I had gotten pretty hard...

After filling the syringe (the "lube tube" she called it), Candy lay on her side with one leg cocked and slid the slender shaft into her ass, pushing the plunger all the way down before slowly removing it.

She covered the dong with lube, too, putting the head against her anal rosette and starting to push. In less than a minute the head popped inside, and we heard her gasp; she jiggled the shaft for a bit and then resumed pushing. After the initial entry, she used a fucking motion, driving it in slowly and then pulling it out a little; she was moaning as soon as it was in a couple of inches.

At about the halfway point, she rolled onto her back, lifting her hips and rolling them around like a slow limbo dance as she fucked the dong into herself the rest of the way. By that time deep groans had begun to mix with her softer moans. She looked over at us.

"C'mere, Laurie," she said. "Take charge of this for me... lie down... gimme your hand... yeah, put it right here..."

Laurie lay down next to her and reached under her thigh; Candy took her hand and put it on the end of the dong where her own had been.

"Do it for me, Mom," Candy said softly. "Fuck your baby's ass..." Laurie kissed her, their tongues searching each others' mouths, and started moving her hand slowly. Candy's hips writhed on the invading pole, and she moaned, reaching up to hold Laurie's head in the kiss. After a minute or so, Candy broke it, breathing deeply, and looked over at me.

"Ready, Mike?"

"You're kidding, right?" I said, laughing; she giggled, too. My cock was rock-hard.

Laurie pulled the dong out slowly and laid it on a towel; Candy slid across the bed so her ass was right at the edge of it, knees up, displaying her stretched-wide-open hole.

"Now put some lube on that cock and fuck me..."

She spread her knees and pulled her thighs back as I stood between them and put my cockhead inside her ass. Laurie sat next to us, holding one of Candy's thighs, watching everything closely.

"Fuck my ass, Mike," Candy said, the low, sultry tone back in her voice. "Put that long thing 'way the fuck up inside this nasty little girl's ass..."

It went in easily, even though she was firm and tight, and her sphincter slid snugly down the shaft as the silken skin inside parted for the thrusting head. Her eyes opened wide when I finally pressed against her ass-cheeks, flexing the muscles in my groin and making my cock rise and extend even further inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... there's nothin' better'n this... ohhhhhhhhh... Fuck me deep and slow, now, Mike... deep and slow... ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Laurie lay down next to her, holding her head and caressing her breasts and belly.

"Ohhhhhhh... you've got to let him fuck you like this, Laurie... Nothin' can touch it... Ohhhhhhhh... Fuck me all day and all night, baby... I'll never get enough of your cock in my ass... Ohhhhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... Ohhhhhhh...

"You see, Laurie... the feelin's never stop... ohhhhhhhhh... there's no orgasm, but... ohhhhhhh... absolutely everything you're feeling is... ohhhhhhhh... better than an orgasm... and it doesn't stop... ohhhhhunghhhhhhh.. and it feels so perfectly naaasty... Now you know I'm a whore, don't you, Mom?"

Laurie kissed her and Candy reached up to put her arms around her. When Laurie finally broke the kiss, Candy reached down and put her hands on my hips, pulling me deeper as she squirmed around on my cock.

"Ohhhhhhh... How do you like your little school-girl's ass, you sodomizing old pervert?" she asked in that same sultry voice, a wicked smile on her face.

"I like it, I love it, I want some more of it," I quoted, smiling and pulling her ass tighter against me, flexing my cock inside her again. "Is our nasty little slut happy with her birthday present?"

rukind
rukind
251 Followers
12