The Empty Nesters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
250 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhh... you have no idea... ohhhhhhhh... but I've got a hunch... ohhhhhhhhh... that you will..."

She turned and looked at Laurie. "Mom, please let me eat you again... Please? Ohhhhhhhhhh... Just kneel over me... and lower that sweet thing onto my face... Ohhhhhhmmmmm..."

Laurie got on her knees over Candy's head, facing away from me as she pulled Candy's mouth up into her cunt; Candy wrapped her arms around Laurie's thighs and began to lick, suck and moan.

"Eat your mama's cunt, you nasty little whore," Laurie said softly. "You're such a beautiful little cunt-sucker, baby... I love how you do that... Ohhhh... How do you like my husband's cock 'way up in your ass, slut? Does it feel nice and nasty? Ohhhhhhh... Eat me, baby... You eat your mama so goood... Ohhhhhhh... you're gonna make her come again, you little whore... ohhhhhhhYEAHHHH..."

I watched as Laurie's hips writhed on Candy's mouth, her head down as she pulled Candy's head against her.

"Ohhhhhhhh... sweet baby, sweeeet baby... I love how you eat me, baby..." Laurie cooed, running her hands through Candy's hair before climbing off her. She lay down next to her again, kissing her deeply, holding her head like before. Candy reached down and held onto my hips, twisting on my cock and moaning into Laurie's mouth.

"So... how do you like my husband's cock in your ass, bitch?" Laurie asked softly as the kiss ended.

"Ohhhhh... Ohhhhhhhhh... it's... Ohhhhhhhh... Laurie, it's... Ohhhhhhhhhh..."

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she turned it from side to side, her moans becoming deeper groans. I could feel her hands pulling me against her harder, trying to drive my cock even further into her squirming body.

'Moooore... ohhhhhhh... fuck my ass... fuck my ass... fuck my ass... never stop fuckin' my ass... ohhhhhhh..."

Laurie moved her head down and started sucking Candy's nipples as her hand slipped between her open thighs. Candy made a little mewling noise when Laurie touched her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yesssss... make me come, Mama... I wanna come for you, Mama... Ohhhhhhhhhh... make this little teeny-bitch come while Daddy fucks her ass... ohhhhhhh... oh, Laurie... oh, Mama... you know what to doooo... ohhhhhhh..."

Candy's hips began to thrash with the onset of her orgasm, and I held her thighs tight against me, shoving my cock as deep as I could into her and then flexing it as she gasped, whimpered and moaned.

"Ohhhhhh... it's so goood... unghhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhh..."

When she finally settled down a little, she smiled at us both. "Happy birthday to me," she said, then moaned as she squirmed around on my cock. "This is my best birthday ever... Ohhhhhhhh..."

Laurie stood up next to me and put her arms around me. "I'm next," she said. "Save some for me..."

"Uh... er... Laurie... you're gonna need to do something first, baby," Candy said. "Ohhhhhhhh... that's so fiiiiine, Mike... why don't we... ohhhhhhhhh... let him come now, Laurie... ohhhhhhh... don't worry, Laurie, baby-- you'll get what you need... ohhhhhhh..."

"Do what she said, honey," Laurie whispered to me, putting her arms around me, sucking on my earlobe and sliding her hand over my chest and stomach. "Shoot your come in this little whore's ass."

Candy looked into my eyes as she licked her lips and squirmed slowly on my cock, squeezing the base of it with her sphincter.

"Come in my ass, you old perved-out child-fucker," she said, licking her smiling lips while keeping her eyes fixed on mine; she squeezed my cock again.

That did it. I came immediately, my hips slapping against her firm little cheeks as she writhed and undulated her hips, smiling and laughing. She squeezed with every outward stroke, opening and pushing upward to meet every inward one.

"Was it good, Daddy?" she cooed as I finally slipped out. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"You are unbelievably hot," I whispered in her ear.

*-*-*-*-*-*

When I pulled out of her, Candy got up, grabbed the dong and took it into the bathroom with her, washing it in the sink while she washed herself. She laid it on a towel when she got back on the bed.

"Laurie, before we got into everything this afternoon, I cleaned myself out with a couple of enemas-- I didn't know if we'd do any anal stuff, but I did it just in case... You know, running into shit while you're fucking is about as sexy as changing a dirty diaper-- so, in advance, I made sure there wasn't any... I think it would be a good idea if you did that, too, Laurie, before we let this pervert (looking at me) have his way with you..."

Laurie smiled and nodded. "Okay... So, show me what to do, Candy."

"I want to get cleaned out, too," I said, causing both women to look at me in surprise. "I watched you with that dong, Candy. When I was a kid, I played around with my ass a little, and I want to find out what it feels like now... If it's anything like it looked like it felt when you did it, I'm definitely gonna try it..."

"Mmmm... and I'd definitely like to fuck you," Laurie said, hugging me and sticking her tongue in my ear.

Candy led us into the bathroom, got a rubber enema bag out of the closet and showed us what to do and how to work the lukewarm water up inside before letting it out.

"Put about half a pint in the bag. Do it 'til the water that comes out in the toilet is clear; then wash up. That's all there is to it."

After Laurie and I had both done as directed, we all showered together and put on some robes. (Candy had recommended that we wait a bit afterwards to let our insides recover their natural state after the cleansing.)

"You guys got any good porn we could watch?" Candy asked as we finished up in the bathroom.

"Uh, no..." I answered, "but I bet we could find something on cable. Let's go to the den and look."

Laurie brought the bottle of port down with her. It wasn't long before we found a lesbian movie that we all agreed on, and we sat down together to watch it; Candy lit another joint.

The movie was pretty good, with three beautiful women using their mouths, hands, and several toys on each other, obviously getting turned on by what they were doing.

"I like this one," Candy said, her hand down between her thighs. "These girls are doing it for themselves-- not for the camera. I hate it when they're obviously thinking about the next position and framing and camera angles and shit-- fuck the camera; let the operator worry with that stuff..."

"Have you ever made a porn video?" Laurie asked.

Candy nodded, giggling. "It wasn't legal, obviously-- I used a fake ID. It was with two really hung black guys. They fucked me every way you can imagine. I came six times in less than an hour... Man, it was hot..."

"Ohhhh... let's do that," Laurie said, pointing to the screen. One girl was on her back getting eaten while the other knelt over her head. "I get to be in the middle..."

She immediately got up, shrugged out of her robe, and lay down on the soft rug in front of the TV. I dove between her thighs, fastening my mouth to her delicious mound while Candy knelt over her head. Laurie moaned, her arms going around Candy's thighs as she pulled her face upwards, Candy holding her head at the same time.

At first, I just sucked and licked, my hands moving between her perfect ass and her soft thighs; then I slipped two fingers inside her, making her writhe and roll her hips on them. She came a few seconds afterwards, hips bucking as she screamed into Candy's cunt.

"My turn," Candy said when Laurie calmed down, climbing off her and lying on her back. "But I want your cock in my mouth, Mike."

I lay down on my side with my hard cock by Candy's head as Laurie moved down to her cunt. I heard Laurie moan, then start to make licking and sucking noises as Candy turned her head and sucked me into her mouth. I stroked her blonde hair as she sucked, riding her wave of pleasure...

"You're so amazing, baby-- such a sweet cocksucker," I said quietly to Candy. "Just suck on it like it's your toy now... let Laurie make you come, baby... it's your show... that's right... let it come..."

Candy had both hands on her own breasts, rolling her nipples between thumb and fingers as she sucked me and rolled her cunt up against Laurie's mouth. She was breathing faster, whimpering a little as I watched her orgasm rise. Then she grabbed my hips, pulling me further into her mouth as she screamed around my cock, her hips twisting around on Laurie's face. Laurie's eyes stayed with mine as Candy's orgasm rose and fell. When she finally collapsed, we both slid so we were next to her head, taking turns kissing her.

"I love you, baby," Laurie whispered to Candy. "Everything about you."

"You don't know everything about me," Candy replied, some of the old fear suddenly showing...

"Enough to guess the details I haven't seen yet," Laurie said, sticking her tongue in Candy's ear. "That nasty bitch you are inside is more than okay with me, baby..."

Candy giggled and visibly relaxed between us, snuggling back against Laurie as she kissed me.

"I love both of you, too," she said, looking at me. "You're gentle and kind, Mike, besides being incredibly hot. Most guys aren't both..."

"Sooo... what's all this about you being a lesbian?" I said. "You obviously like girls, but..."

"I told my mom and everyone else that I'm a lesbian because the truth would have been even more unacceptable-- I just like to fuck. It's all I want to do, and it's the hottest when there's one of each, like you guys. You know that weekend I got kicked out? I spent it with my girlfriend and her brother..."

I laughed, as much from shock as the humor.

"...and her brother?" I repeated. "The three of you...?"

It was her turn to laugh. "Well... It's her step-brother, actually. You'll both have to meet them. They're really hot."

"Wow," I said, not really able to imagine us all together.

"Do you still love me, Laurie?" Candy turned to her.

Laurie kissed her, her hand going down to stroke Candy's cunt.

"In every way, baby... especially the parts of you that are really twisted..."

I stroked her hair, then her breasts. "That goes for me, too, you teenage hussy."

We all laughed at the old-fashioned word.

*-*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
250 Followers
12