The Empty Nesters Ch. 02

Story Info
The three of us get to know each other better...
2.6k words
4.34
9.9k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
249 Followers

"Are you guys ready to get ass-fucked yet?" Candy asked. We both nodded enthusiastically. "C'mon back upstairs," she said.

"Ever had anything up there?" Candy asked Laurie as she sat down on the bed, re-lighting the joint and passing it. Laurie shook her head. "That's what I thought, so we'll start just like I did earlier. Lie on your side and cock your leg up; I'll put stuff in the lube tube for you..."

Laurie obeyed, and soon Candy slipped a lubricated finger into her, making her jump at first, then relax and giggle.

"Ooohhh, that feel's nice, Candy..."

Candy replaced her finger with the tube, sliding its whole six-inch length into Laurie before pushing the plunger. Then she covered the dong with lube and put the head of it against Laurie's anus.

"I'll help you hold it steady while you push," she said. "Here- give me your hand..."

Candy took Laurie's wrist and put her hand on the dong's dry end.

"Now just push until you open up, okay? And be patient- it'll take a minute... When it first goes in, it'll sting, but keep it in there- the stinging goes away pretty quickly. Okay?"

Laurie nodded and started pushing on the dong's end as Candy held the middle.

"Push and relax... push and relax..." Candy said.

Laurie obeyed, and soon she gasped, stiffening.

"Oh! It does sting!"

"Just take it easy, Laurie," Candy said quietly. "Jiggle it some... Push and relax... it'll stop stinging as soon as everything has a chance to stretch out..."

It obviously stopped, because Laurie started pushing again and got very quiet, the dong slowly disappearing between her cheeks; Candy let go of it.

"Ohhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhh..." Laurie began to moan softly as the shaft went deeper.

"Now roll onto your back and lift your hips," Candy instructed.

After Laurie obeyed, the dong almost disappeared into her in just a few seconds; only the head was visible between her fingertips. She moaned, eyes closed, moving it in and out as her hips began a slow rotation.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... oh, my gahhhhd... ohhhhhhhhh..."

"Now, Mike- you lie down next to her and help her... move the dong for her... gently," Candy said.

I pressed up against Laurie's side, reaching under her thigh and putting my hand over hers. She turned her head and looked at me, eyes hooded with lust as her hips rolled on the shaft we were both now controlling.

"Ohhhhhhh... ohhhhh... baby, this is incredible... ohhhhh... why hasn't anybody... ohhhh... told us about this before? Ohhhh... you do it now, baby... ohhhhhhhh..."

Laurie took her hand away, and I gently drove the shaft in and out of her; we kept eye contact the whole time. Candy lay down and pressed up against Laurie's other side, her hand caressing Laurie's body.

"Ohhhhhhh... it's even better when you do it, Mike," Laurie moaned and sighed. "Ohhhhhhhh... there's nothin' else like this, baby- nothin'..."

"Let me," Candy said, reaching under Laurie and replacing my hand with hers. Laurie turned her head and Candy kissed her while she guided the shaft slowly in and out of Laurie's ass.

"So you like gettin' your ass fucked?" Candy said, almost rhetorically.

Laurie whispered to Candy in between gasps. "Ohhhhhhh... fuck me, Candy... fuck my ass, sweet baby... fuck meeeee... ohhhhhhhhhh..."

"I think she's ready, Mike," Candy said. "Laurie, scoot your ass over to the edge of the bed like I did... Mike can get to you easy that way."

"Ohhhhhhh... okay... ohhhhhhh..."

Laurie slid across the bed on her back as if in a trance, the dong still deep inside her, stopping with her cheeks just over the edge of the side of the mattress; her hand kept the shaft moving... Candy handed me the lube, and I covered my cock with it. She slowly removed Laurie's hand from the dong, and then the dong from between her cheeks; she put some more lube inside Laurie, too.

As soon as Candy moved aside, I put the head of my cock inside Laurie's open hole and thrust forward. Her sphincter slid down my cock until my hips pressed against her soft ass-cheeks, my chest against her thighs; she gasped, then groaned, mouth open, looking at me with those lust-hooded eyes as she began to squirm.

"Ohhhhh, Mike... How does it feeeel... ohhhhhhh... to be fucking your straight little goody-two-shoes wifey in th' ass, you sicko? Ohhhhhh..."

"There's not a man alive who wouldn't want to be where I am right now, baby," I answered. "But what I want to know is, how did my straight little wifey turn into such a hot ass-fucking slut so quickly?"

"Ohhhhhhhh... it's all her fault... she made me do it... ohhhhhhhh..." Laurie said with a smirk and a giggle.

Candy just smiled and lay down beside her again.

"You're such a lyin' whore," Candy whispered to her. "Why don't you tell Mike how much you loved gettin' ass-fucked by that first cock just now- you know, the fake rubber one? Then tell him how this second one feels in your squirmin' whore's ass, honey. Tell us how much you love gettin' ass-fucked, slut-mama..."

"Ohhhhhhhhh... I do, I do... I love it... I love it... I'm your ass-fuckin' whore, baby," she said as she kept looking at me, her eyes hooded like before. "Ohhhhhh... fuck me, you nasty motherfucker... ohhhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

I held her hips, thrusting forward and pulling her ass tight up against me, flexing my cock inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh! Oh, Michael! So deeep... ohhhhhhhh... fuck my ass, baby, fuck my ass... I can feel your cock movin'... ohhhhhhhhh... so far up inside... ohhhhh... fuck me... fuck your whore... I need it... I need it... Fuck... my... ass..."

"You're delicious, baby... the most delicious piece of ass on the planet... I love fuckin' your ass... ohhhhhhh... I'll never get tired of your sweet ass, baby... ohhhhhhhh... I love you, Laurie... Ohhhhhhhhhhh... this is too good, baby, I can't stop... can't stop it... Ohhhhyeahhhhhhhh..."

I came in a blinding orgasm, slamming into Laurie's ass as she wrapped her legs around me, holding my hips with both hands, pulling me in again and again as she twisted on my cock. Her head was back against the sheets, neck taut and tendons straining until I fell forward onto her and my soft cock finally slipped out of her with a wet farting noise. All three of us chuckled at the sound.

We lay together on the pillows afterwards with Laurie in the middle.

"That was unbelievable," Laurie said after a few minute's silence. "I never knew anything could feel like that. Why is it such a taboo?"

"That's probably why," Candy said. "Everybody'd be ass-fuckin' all day and night if they knew..."

After another short silence, Candy asked, "So, Mike... can we fuck you now?"

I was momentarily speechless, forgetting what I'd said. I guess the shock showed on my face...

"Just with the dong, silly!" Laurie said.

"Don't worry- you won't be gay if you like it..." Candy said with a sly grin. "Have you ever heard of pegging?"

I shook my head.

"It's when a girl fucks a guy with a strap-on. Lots of guys are into it, but they usually don't talk about it- it's not manly... Anyway, we'll just use the dong by hand. It's what you got cleaned out for earlier, you know... You're ready, right? You're not gonna chicken out now, are you?"

I shook my head. "Of course not... I want to see what it's like..."

"Get on your side like Laurie did," Candy said.

I immediately obeyed, cocking my leg up like they both had.

"Let me help," Laurie said, then lay down beside me. "I am so going to fuck you, you nasty man," she whispered.

"Be gentle with me," I teased. "I'm a virgin..."

"Let's rape this boy-pussy," Laurie said, laughing. "He looks like he wants it..."

Laughing too, Candy handed the lube tube to Laurie and put some on Laurie's middle finger at the same time. Laurie put the finger between my cheeks and began running it around the rim of my asshole before working it in. It felt amazingly good when it slipped inside and began to explore; she pulled it out too soon, though, replacing it with the lube tube and pushing the plunger down when it was fully inserted. That felt really good, too- when the tube slid in... and back out...

"Okay, Mike, now you push on the dong while Laurie guides it, okay?" Candy instructed as Laurie removed the syringe.

She put the dong against my hole and got Laurie's and my hands in the right places before lying back to watch.

"Fuck him, Laurie," Candy said, her voice low and husky like it had been earlier: She was obviously getting turned on by watching us...

I started the push/relax movement that I'd seen them both do, feeling the head of the shaft demanding entrance to my resistant hole. I focused on relaxing back there as much as I could, pushing down on the head with my ass when I pushed it forward with my hand; then I'd relax, keeping just enough pressure on my slowly stretching opening to keep the head in place... I could tell I was breathing harder, my heart pounding... and then, suddenly, the head popped inside. It really stung, and I gasped and jerked reflexively.

"Jiggle it," Candy said. I did, and the pain slowly transformed itself into a warm feeling, spreading outwards. I started pushing again, and the shaft began its entry without any more pain; after a moment, Laurie let go of the middle of it. For the first time, I felt something penetrating deeply into my ass, and I felt my insides opening willingly to receive it... it had started to feel really good... About halfway in, though, it got hard to push and its forward motion stopped.

"Get on your back and lift your hips," Candy said. "Then move like a belly dancer..."

I did as she commanded, and all at once the dong was sliding easily again, going deeper and deeper until nothing was left outside but the head on the other end. I could hardly believe what I was feeling as it penetrated 'way up inside me- a powerful itch that I'd never felt before was awakened, and with every movement of the shaft, with every rush of satisfaction, that itch became more and more insistent, demanding that I keep on touching and caressing it, that I slide the magic shaft by and through it again and again... The sensations from that sliding rubber phallus transcended everything sexual I'd ever felt before, and the more I moved it, the more intensely pleasurable everything became. I was moaning before I realized I was doing it.

"I think he likes it,' Candy said.

"Let me fuck you, baby," Laurie whispered in my ear, reaching under my thigh, taking my hand off the rubber cock and replacing it with hers. Pressing her soft body up against me, she moved the dong ever so slowly, creating waves of ecstasy where it was sliding deep into its lubricated channel, then rolling out through the rest of my body, rushes of sensation beyond description flooding my brain. The only possible response to such unbelievably intense waves of pleasure was to just give up and let them roll over me, to let my wife fuck me...

"Ohhhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I heard myself saying, meaning every word... without intending to speak.

"Does baby like the big ol' cock in his cute little ass?" Laurie spoke low in my ear.

I knew I'd let something out that I'd never be able to deny again- I needed this feeling, to satisfy this deep craving that was simultaneously so delicious and so nasty. I needed to be ass-fucked like this... I knew that now... and I didn't care who else knew...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... it's incredible, Laurie... fuck me, baby, fuck me all day and all night... ohhhhhhhh... Laurie, this beats every orgasm I've ever had... ohhhhhh... fuck me, Laurie, fuck meeeee..."

I no longer cared who heard me- these feelings were beyond my or anyone else's opinion; I just needed to submerge myself in them... feelings that flowed through me as this long cock kept fucking me, fucking me... I loved it... And where the hell was a context for any of this? I just needed to be ass-fucked, that's all... I need it, I need it... just fuck me... fuck me...

Candy lay down on my other side, kissing my face and sliding her hand over my body.

"Baby likes gettin' fucked by his mama's big long cock, doesn't he?" she teased.

"Ohhhhhhhh... I do, I do... I love it, Laurie... I need it, I need it... don't stop... don't ever stop..."

Admitting my craving only amplified the thrills, and I rolled my hips around, the shaft inside growing even more slippery as the lube got distributed and I got more relaxed. To my shock, I suddenly imagined a man with a long cock underneath me, hands on my hips as he thrust upwards. The picture filled me with lust, and I felt those hands moving over my body, his whispered words in my ear, telling me to move my cute little ass, to ride his cock, to drive him deep...

Then Laurie leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, pulling me back to the present and the two incredibly hot women who were now pressing up against me. Why the hell did I imagine that? I wondered momentarily, but let the whole fantasy drift away as I kissed her back.

I lost track of time as Laurie and Candy took turns with the dong in my ass. Twice, they took it out to re-lube; they had me change my position each time, first getting me up on my knees and the last on my back at the edge of the bed. With that one, I put my legs around Laurie as she stood between them and fucked me with her hand on the dong. I held her gaze as she moved the shaft slowly and deeply.

"I love you, you cock-slut," Laurie said with a smile.

Both women kept talking to me, dirty talk I'd never heard before- but everything they said made the feelings inside more intense somehow.

"Tell Mama how much you like her cock in your man-cunt, baby," Laurie said softly. "How does it feel to be fucked by a woman? I think you like it, don't you, Mike? I think you're a cock-slut deep inside... Are you a cock-slut, baby?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh... I love it, Mama... I love it... It feels so goood... ohhhhhhhhhhh... I can hardly stand it... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck my aaaass..."

Am I a cock-slut? I didn't know. Why did she say that?

"Ohhhhhhhh... fuck meeeee..." The words came out of their own accord again...

As Laurie continued moving the dong inside me, the picture returned, but this time with a second male body putting the warm, shiny head of his cock against my lips. I opened them and sucked him in as his hands went around my head; he slowly fucked my mouth while the cock beneath me slid in and out. Just then, Candy kissed me, erasing the picture, and we took turns tongue-sucking each other. When we broke the kiss, Laurie let go of the dong; I put my hand back on it, keeping it moving...

"Time for a break," she said, "...I gotta go pee..."

She got up, but Candy stayed, pressed up against me, caressing me with one hand while she moved the dong with the other.

"I love fucking you," she said softly. "It's like you've turned into a girl, feeling what I feel... And I think Laurie's right- you really are a cock-slut deep down, Mike. Just wait- you'll find out..." She giggled. "I really want to see that when it happens..."

*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
249 Followers