The EMT Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne was starting to find this remote control of her actions and behaviour intensely exciting. She could imagine Ian sitting with Graham listening to him giving her instructions for the benefit of Tim. She could feel her own colour rising as she became increasingly embarrassed at her situation, and she could feel Tim's eyes watching her intently.

With the phone still held to her ear as if listening to her boss, she did as commanded, and let the fingertips of her left hand slip beneath the edge of her dress neckline to scratch softly at the inside of her breast, causing her tit to jiggle noticeably. As she did, and as she felt her nipples begin to erect in response, she looked at Tim and mouthed an apology. "I'll only be a couple of minutes Tim, sorry" she said, loud enough to be heard by Tim and by Graham at the other end of the phone.

Tim reluctantly dragged his eyes away from her chest as she spoke to him, and then as she returned to her one-sided conversation with Graham, let his eyes drop again to study the liquid movement of her breast as she continued to rub at her skin.

"I'm now assuming that you have attracted Tim's attention." Graham's quiet voice continued in the ear away from Tim. "For the rest of this phone call, refer to me as Master."

Suzanne's breathing actually stopped for a second, and she ceased the light scratching and rubbing of her skin that she had been doing so apparently nonchalantly for the last few seconds. The blood rushed to her face, and to the skin of her cleavage, and she could feel a hot weal of redness appear where she had been rubbing as she realised that Graham was going to humiliate and embarrass her in front of Tim.

"Did you hear what I said slut?" demanded her tormentor and Master.

"Yes Si...mm.....master" she mumbled, with growing embarrassment.

Tim heard the word, and his eye quickly darted up to her face, where she avoided his gaze. Tim wasn't so school boyish and innocent not to recognise that there was some serious sexual game going on here. He wondered if whoever was on the other end of the phone call, her 'boss' as she had described him, was aware that she was with someone. His attention aroused, he listened and watched intently, recognising Suzanne's embarrassed blush, but now very interested in how this developed.

Suzanne swallowed, and was aware of how humiliated and excited she felt. Her nipples were now very erect, and her breathing had restarted, and she found she was almost panting to supply the oxygen her body needed.

"Now Suzanne, whilst I speak to you, reach up and run your fingers through your hair and rub the back of your neck." She did as he ordered, aware that the movement thrust her breasts out even more, to the delight of Tim. Graham continued.

"Repeat exactly what I say after every pause, Suzanne. Starting now. Yes Master, I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow." Graham paused as Suzanne swallowed. After a second, she repeated his words, as quietly as she could, but still loud enough for Tim to hear. He was by now watching intently, fascinated by the situation he found himself in. Suzanne risked looking at him, and their eyes met, Tim's full of questions, and Suzanne's full of embarrassment and apology.

Graham listened to her repeating his words, and then continued.

"Yes Master. I will be good, I promise. I will be prepared for you."

Again Suzanne quietly repeated the words. The humiliation she was feeling was already making her aware of the dampness between her legs, and she still rubbed the back of her neck as last instructed by Graham.

"Good Suzanne. If Tim hasn't yet run away, then he will be immensely intrigued. You don't need to repeat this." He chuckled at the end of the phone, imagining Suzanne continuing to repeat his words. "When we finish this call, answer any of Tim's questions with absolute honesty and do anything he asks you to do, with one exception. If he asks whom you were talking to, you are to say that you were talking to your lover, and your Master, but you are not to let him know that I am from Ruler. Is that clear?" "Yes Master".

"OK, well if that's clear, enjoy the rest of your evening." Click, the phone went dead, and Suzanne looked at it in shock and surprise, as if it had broken. Embarrassed, she switched the phone off and replaced it in her purse, and turned back to Tim.

He couldn't resist commenting. "Well that sounded interesting. Who was that if you don't mind me asking?"

Suzanne remembered her instructions.

"It was my lover," she started, and paused, "and my Master." As she said this latter word, she cast her eyes down in embarrassment and humiliation. She was aware that by not objecting to his first personal question, she had just opened the door for Tim to ask whatever he liked as a follow-up, and she would be obligated to answer him truthfully, masking only the position of Graham as her boss at Ruler Electronics. She realised that Graham had deliberately initiated a situation that Tim could choose to exploit, if he was sharp enough to realise it. At the same time, Graham was making this personal between her, Tim and an anonymous lover, and distancing the company from any possible repercussion or involvement.

"I thought you said that it was your boss?" was Tim's natural follow-up.

Suzanne grimaced and thought fast. "I sometimes call him that for the sake of my girlfriends. I don't want them asking too many questions. But he isn't actually my boss at work, although he does boss me."

"And you are seeing him tomorrow?" pressed Tim. "How will you be 'prepared'?" He decided to risk the question after not being told to mind his own business in response to his first gentle enquiries.

Suzanne was still looking down at her knees, aware of the situation she was now in, excited by this long-distance control being exercised by Graham Leicester.

"Yes, I am expecting to see him tomorrow. He likes me to be dressed a certain way, and he likes, .......he likes me to be submissive." She was barely able to choke out the admission, aware that to satisfy Graham's demand for honesty without revealing his identity was likely to require some creativity on her part.

Tim was starting to feel quite good about the way this was tending to go. He nearly licked his lips.

"How does he like you to dress? Do you enjoy submitting to him? Look at me when you answer." He was growing in confidence, and reached over and tucked his finger under her chin, pulling her head up, and looking directly into Suzanne's eyes.

Suzanne wondered how best to respond. She was under strict orders to be totally honest, she was also under orders to seduce this man and win his business for the company, and she had to keep secret that the lover and Master she was referring to was actually the CEO of the company that employed her, and supplied this man with expensive equipment, this man who was rapidly taking charge of the situation she found herself in. She decided again on honesty, filling in what gaps existed from her fertile imagination. She looked into his eyes.

"He likes me to dress provocatively.....to be available and visible most of the time," she admitted after a short delay, "and yes, I enjoy submitting to him, although it is something within me that I have only just discovered. It is a fairly new experience for me."

Tim could not believe his luck. Here was this wet dream of a beautiful girl who seemed unable to resist answering his increasingly personal questions about her private and intimate life without being totally frank and honest with him. He decided to keep getting more personal and private with her until she kicked back against him, which she had so far failed to do.

"What do you mean, provocative? Visible how? And how submissive are you with him?" Tim's piggy little eyes were focussed on her, and she started to feel like she was under examination.

"My lover and Master," she started, thinking that it wasn't strictly true that Graham was her lover, "likes me to not wear underwear. He has always insisted that I don't wear a bra in his presence. He likes other men to look at me. I am submissive in that I do whatever he tells me to do. We have never reached a limit that I haven't been able to comply with. But our relationship is relatively young."

Now Tim did lick his lips, aware of the dryness of his mouth. "Did he give you orders on the phone? Do you have some specific instructions from him? Is that why you are being so straight with me?"

Suzanne's eyes were starting to fill with her shame and humiliation. She blinked, and a small tear rolled down her cheek. She had never felt so alone, so intellectually exposed and so much controlled by a man – not the man who was asking her questions, but the man who had told her how to reply.

"Yes. I have some orders." She was reluctant to say more, but Tim pressed again.

"And what are those orders?"

"He knows I am with a business contact. I am ordered to answer all of your questions truthfully."

By now Suzanne's chin was again resting on her chest, her eyes cast down. Tim reached across and made her look at him again.

"Tell me Suzanne, are you wearing panties?"

For some reason, the question shocked her. Again, she was powerless to do anything but tell the truth.

"Yes Sir" her voice was quiet, submissive. "I am wearing a thong."

By now, Tim knew that the opportunity of a lifetime was sitting next to him. He wondered how to exploit the power he had been given by this unknown Master.

"Does your Master punish you? I heard you say that you would be good tomorrow. Are you punished if you are bad?" Tim's cock was stiffening as the situation unfolded, and as he started to realise the power he had.

Suzanne again wondered how to answer. She had barely known Graham long enough to be good or bad, but she knew that he would want her to find an answer.

"He has beaten me, yes." She remembered with pleasure how he had slapped her ass after she had let John fuck her. "He threatens to punish me if I fail to please. But I am determined that that will not be necessary. I always aim to please him."

Tim was pleased with the answer. He thought carefully about what she had said before asking his next question.

"Were there any other orders or instructions? Tell me."

Suzanne realised that they were about to cross another bridge. She must answer truthfully. She must tell him that she had been ordered to do anything he told her to do. Once she had answered, Tim would have almost complete power over her; to do with her whatever he willed. All the events of the last few days were now boiling down to her next few words. This was her Rubicon. She took a deep breath, and replied.

"Yes. I was ordered to obey you whatever you demanded of me. I was told to do anything you asked of me."

As Suzanne spoke the words, a kind of emotional release happened, and the last few words were almost sobbed out of her. She was acutely aware of her state of excitement; of the wetness between her legs.

Tim took the advantage she had given him. "Suzanne, you are a very lovely woman. It would be remiss of me not to play my part; not to do as your Master clearly wants me to do. Look at me, and stop rubbing your neck."

Suzanne realised that her left arm was still raised, her fingers rubbing the back of her neck. She stopped, and dropped her hand to her lap.

"Now Suzanne, you must answer me truthfully. If I understand you correctly, your Master has ordered you to obey my every command. This means that I could take very real advantage of you. It seems that your Master wants me to do so. I certainly want to do so. Is it your wish that I make use of the advantage that he has given me? Do your wishes matter in this case?"

Tim sat back after speaking the questions to her in a quiet intimate voice, leaning towards her. He now waited for her response. For her part, Suzanne was imagining Graham and her husband Ian sitting in an Edinburgh bar, drinking and chatting and wondering what was happening to her. She knew that she wanted to do whatever Graham wanted her to do, to please him and make him proud of her as he had asked. She knew she had to answer honestly, but what was the honest answer? Her first impression of Tim had not been good, but he had grown on her during dinner, and there was a whole different dimension here. She did the best she could under the circumstances.

"My feelings are unimportant, as you rightly suppose, I have already learned that much. I wish to please my Master above all other concerns. It is clear that he wants me to be in this position, and he has made his wish clear that he would like me to do as you wish. Therefore I have no choice but to want you to use your advantage; to use me as you desire."

Now she had put it in plain English. She had invited this relative stranger to use her as he wished. She had made it perfectly clear that she was at his disposal. The thought made her clench her thighs together as a shiver of excitement and abandon sped through her. Once again, she felt the freedom that complete servitude and submission brought her. Tim's response was predictable and simple.

"Take me to your room Suzanne."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The trip to her room was taken in silence, although Tim stood close to her in the elevator, and when they were on their own, actually reached over and placed his hand on the cheek of her ass, feeling the heat of her through the thin material of the skirt. She submitted to his touch in silence.

The doors opened at her floor, and she led the way down the corridor to her suite, Tim following and watching the roll of her hips and her natural bounce as she walked sexily in front of him. She avoided looking at him as she took her key card from her purse and opened the door, standing back to let Tim enter first. He walked straight ahead into the lounge / study area and looked around him as Suzanne closed the outer door and followed him into the room. She stood awkwardly, not knowing quite what to do.

"Perhaps we'd better have a drink Suzanne," Tim broke the silence, indicating the half bottle of champagne that was unopened on ice. Suzanne realized that her room had been 'turned down' whilst she was at dinner – the curtains were closed, fresh fruit and champagne had been left on the little table, along with chocolates.

Before she could respond, Tim had started to break the seal on the bubbly and expertly opened the bottle before filling the two glasses that were placed on coasters at the side. He handed one to her, raised his own, and toasted.

"To your Master," he said, raising his glass, "a very generous gentleman."

Suzanne could do nothing but respond, raising her own glass and sipping at the champagne, the fresh bubbles tickling her nose. As she drank, Tim removed his jacket, and settled himself down into the large soft settee that was central in the room.

"Now Suzanne, why don't you stand here," he indicated the space just in front of him, "and show me that thong you told me you were wearing?"

On the trip from the restaurant, Tim had decided to take things easily at first, still unsure of his real position.

Suzanne stepped in front of him, her mouth dry despite the champagne, put her glass on the table behind her and then stood still, her hands toying with the hem of her dress at each side of her, as if unsure what to do. Tim just stared at her expectantly, and she realised that this was the start of her submission to Tim, and more importantly, the start of her submission by proxy to Graham. After a few seconds, she slowly pulled up her skirt to reveal the long length of her tanned thighs, Tim's eyes following the hem, until the soft bulge of her pubis behind the silky black thong appeared at the join of her legs. She continued to raise the skirt until her flat stomach above appeared, up to her navel. Here she stopped, and Tim whistled softly.

Suzanne felt extremely exposed and humiliated, standing there displaying herself to this virtual stranger. She was very conscious of her own beauty, aware of the picture she was presenting to him. Many women in a similar situation would worry if their tummy was flat enough, or if their hips bulged slightly too much, or if their tan lines were showing; but Suzanne had the confidence in her own appearance for these things not to worry her. All she felt was the intense heat and shame of her own behaviour, and it focussed in her crutch, where she could feel her juices flowing and her pussy lips, as yet concealed, swelling with and opening with desire.

"Now turn around for me Suzanne," ordered Tim. She slowly rotated, allowing him to see the cheeks of her ass with the thin strip of her thong disappearing between them. As she stood facing away from him, her ass exposed, she felt him move, and then the soft exploring feel of his fingers as he felt across the taut skin of her globes, feeling the exquisite curves of her bottom. She continued to stand facing away from him, feeling his touch and feeling her own increasing humiliation and excitement.

"What a lovely woman you are Suzanne. Perfect condition, perfect skin. I think we can lose the dress, don't you?"

Suzanne had been waiting for the order, and silently responded by releasing the hold on her skirt, and reaching both hands up behind her neck to undo the clasps that held the choker neck closed. She felt like a stripper as she released the zip at her side, and pulled the choker forwards and down, and then slowly wriggled out of the dress, pulling it down over her hips and letting it fall in a pool at her feet. She still stood facing away from Tim, who gently pushed one hip forward and pulled the other back, forcing her to turn to face him wearing only her thong. For the first time, Tim was able to enjoy the site of her breasts, which he thought lived up to all the promise they had offered as they had moved liquidly under her dress earlier in the evening.

By now, Time was getting painfully hard and constrained in his trousers, and he reached down to adjust himself, quite unconscious of the movement and any effect it might have on Suzanne.

"You are really willing," he started as he stared at the beautiful woman standing nearly naked in front of him, "to do anything I ask of you, for the sake of your Master?"

"Yes Sir" replied Suzanne, the words catching in her throat. The addition of the word Sir surprised both Suzanne and Tim, and underlined Suzanne's submission to the chubby businessman. Suzanne knew that her pussy was now soaking wet with her excitement, her cheeks were flushed with her embarrassment and humiliation, and her nipples were erect and craving attention.

"Then remove the thong" came the order, and as if in a dream, Suzanne found herself slipping her thumbs beneath the sides, and peeling away this last vestige of her modesty. After kicking away the final barrier, she stood totally naked before Tim Truman, a man she had met only a few short hours before, submissive, available and willing. She was aware of, and further humiliated by, her own excitement and scent. Stripped of its cover, the lips of her sex were visibly swollen and open, like a flower in full bloom, between her slightly parted legs.

As an afterthought, and as a final gesture of her submission to Graham Leicester, and because she didn't know how else to stand before Tim's intense visual examination of her, she adopted the position that her Master had taught her, opened her legs further, and reached her arms behind her back, where each hand strove to grip the elbow of the other arm, thrusting her chest forwards, with her head bowed in submission.

Tim was overwhelmed; she was breathtaking in her beauty, her nudity and her stance. He stared at her for a full ten seconds before he awkwardly rose from the couch, his erection an obvious tent in his trousers, and he walked around her and examined her from every angle. She was a feast for his eyes and other senses; he could smell the musk of her female arousal, he could hear the race of her pulse, feel the breath exhale from her as she almost panted under his watchful gaze. Finally, he could wait no more; he needed to possess her.