All Comments on 'The Enchanted Family Ch. 02'

by NastyFlame

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Just as good but with some mistakes

As said there are some major mistakes of swapping names, like the last two lines where it's Laura instead of Gabe. And just how did Anna tackle her to the carpet when Gabe was already in her bed?

Leaving that aside the story is just as hot and interesting as the 1st chapet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Just read both chapters back to back...so hot. The plot is so intriguing— can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

pay attention to the names and any other errors but keep them coming.

Drag00nDrag00nover 8 years ago
Very good

Best story on here that ive read so far. Had to register an accout so I could favorite it and comment. Easily the best erotic story ive read.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Keep 'em coming!

This story is definitely getting more interesting! I can only imagine how things will go once Aunt Raven arrives.

generalrubbiegeneralrubbieabout 8 years ago
Hoping there's more

Loved the story! I hope you keep writing and bring us more of this hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

ply right it more

TheOperativeTheOperativeabout 6 years ago
More!

Where's part 3!?!

Miah_HMiah_Hover 5 years ago
Great Fantasy!

I like the direction this story is going. With the magic and charming that you have put forth, I would hope that everyone begins to be less concerned about pregnancy, and more concerned about being filled up. ;)

Hoping Aunt Raven arrives prepared to receive (or give?) some loving as well. =)

sonfermum68sonfermum68over 5 years ago
Does Aunt Raven have a son by chance

How interesting would that be if they all found themselves in a pile together?

RobwoodRobwoodabout 5 years ago
More.

Shemale incest is hot and Anna needs to fuck her mom's pussy and cum inside!

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 4 years ago
Great

Please keep it going don't stop here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous