All Comments on 'The Enchanted Family Ch. 03'

by NastyFlame

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NastyFlameNastyFlameover 4 years agoAuthor
Author note

I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read this story series. I'll be writing a chapter 4 and chapter 5 (the final one) to this series very soon. If you guys want anything included (fetishes or other) or have any ideas you want to share, please comment below. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ideas

Hola, thanks for coming back! I missed this series, you've an excellent writing style. Definitely continue with the reluctance, that is easily the best aspect of this. Seeing as they are going to a farm Laura should accidentally give Anna a horse-cock in a failed attempt at a protection spell, keeping with the reluctance theme. Could even go as far as transforming her with hooves and a tail, but not much past that. I'd prefer if you didn't go down the route of growths, like a 3ft dick, tits as big as the person, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Been waiting for this

I have been waiting for this for what feels like for ever thanks for bringing it back! As for ideas maybe another futa and some dp and anal would be cool. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well that was a long time coming.

For ideas, I mainly ask for Anna to remain the only (permanent) futa to keep her unique. I also really like the aspect of the younger sister being the more competent one. Maybe have some form of beastiality in the farm. And eventually make the three main girls have casual sex with eachother whenever they wanted by the end.

Spardax212Spardax212over 3 years ago

I look forward to this stories completion. Its very interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous