The Enchanted Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is it you lying bitch?" Raven held an empty safe in her arms, dropping it to the floor.

"It was in the safe! I swear!" Anna said cowering next to her mother.

"Don't lie you slut! Oh you thought I was nasty before...wait until I'm done with you now!" Raven dropped the safe by her feet and raised her hands.

Anna winced until there came a loud sound that filled the house.

"Breastimus Maximus!" A voice shouted from the doorway.

All heads spun to see Laura cradling the book in both palms. The book glowed a pulsing purple. Laura's hair tossed around a bit, and she seemed older, much wiser.

"Wait! What did you...oh you little shit!" Raven screamed as she clutched her chest. "I will make you pay for this!"

Anna had remembered that spell well. The spell would grant any target a large bust. She had wanted to try it out before, but was a bit fearful she might not know the times it would last. How would she explain to her mom that her tits got bigger than half her body?

The gothic woman squealed as her breasts began to expand, a bit of the soft flesh was squeezed through the narrow slits formed by her fingers. Bigger and bigger her tits grew.

Gabe rubbed her head as Anna tried to pull her to her feet. "Anna? What's going on?"

"We need to go mom!" Anna ordered as Gabe blushed violently but nodded.

"Ugh! Just you wait! When I get out of here the entire coven is going to be coming for you brats! We'll find you!" Raven screeched as her breasts grew too large for her slender frame. She toppled forward, balancing on her expanded tits.

Anna got dressed before rushing through the house, stuffing supplies into a backpack she used for college. Gabe was still in a bit of a daze as the effects wore off, but Laura guided her to the front door.

"Laura get the keys! I'll drive!" Anna squeaked.

After a minute the trio headed for the car in the driveway, getting it started. Gabe sat in the backseat, trying to focus her stray thoughts. Meanwhile Anna gave Laura a reluctant smile.

"Thanks for uh...coming back for us," Anna whispered. Laura nodded and lowered her head.

"I owed you guys. This is my fault in the first place, I shouldn't have taken this book," Laura whispered.

"It's a little too late for that now,"

"It's just...when I was staying with Raven I overheard her talking about you on the phone. She was talking about passing on the book to you and welcoming you to their group. I had no idea that group was really a coven of witches. So...I was jealous of you and stole it."

"Wait. Raven wanted me to join?"

"Yeah. She was dead set on it apparently," Laura shrugged.

"Well...that's water under the freaking bridge now. Besides, you're my sister, we have to stick together, especially now. Right?"

"Right!"

Whatever differences the sister had before had been crushed and shadowed by a greater threat to their safety. A temporary truce was in order. Raven and now a coven were likely pissed off to come looking for revenge. The only thing the pair didn't have was a clue of where to hide

"You think they're scared of churches?" Anna asked and received a slight shrug from Laura.

Anna had never seen nor heard of her aunt attending a church. Still...her sister wasn't sure if it was worth the gamble.

"I doubt it. We need somewhere secluded and far from the city."

"How about grandma's farm? It's on the outskirts of town and I doubt she's with the witches," Anna said.

"Grandma? I...guess?" Laura was too tired to ponder it.

Last time they had visited their grandmother's farm Laura had went horse riding. Being klutz that she was she fell off the creature's back, cracking her skull. It was enough of a scare to cause Gabe and her mother to argue and swear never to speak to each other again. The sisters weren't quite sure how their grandmother would react once they showed up unannounced or with their mom unconscious.

"Alright," Anna whispered. "I guess we can't call her?"

"Nope, we have no idea if Raven or her cronies have hacked the phone lines," Laura sighed.

"Yeah...well off we go," Anna said.

"Off we go indeed," Laura stated.

The trio of women exited the driveway, heading down the road under the shelter of the night. They had no idea what lies in store with them, or how they were going to face off against a coven, but they had each other. And sometimes a close knit family is all one really needs.

12