The End Came on Friday Night

Story Info
Thank you for what you did for me my stepfather.
5.1k words
3.52
19.7k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just about to go through the front door on my way to work on Friday morning.

"Jill please don't forget to pick up my suits after you have dropped the kids off...." And pick up your dresses after you have picked up my suits."..." Nearly forgot what I said to you last night."

"What, was that?" she called out.

"I must tell you about the business. Home at six thirty TTFN my love."

That would mean she would be picking the kids up at four. Driving to her mother if the traffic was good, it would be four thirty. Then five minutes to the cleaners for my suits. Five minutes to get my suits. Then fifteen minutes for her to pick up the dresses from the dress shop. It should take thirty-minutes to get back home if the traffic was good. The traffic on Friday nights is always bad. That meant she would be home sometime around five forty-five. Most probably a little later. That left Jill three quarters of an hour to make the evening dinner for six thirty. That's when I would arrive home.

I arrived home at six thirty and dinner was almost ready. Went to the bedroom and packed a few things that would last me a few days. I dropped the bag out of sight. Dinner finished I went and washed up and dried pots. I made two strong drinks. It was seven thirty. We both had a drink.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said.

We both stripped. She held my dick and was caressing it up and down its length. It went into her mouth, and I had a blow job. Shooting loads of my hot spunk into her sweet mouth. Then I spread Jill's legs wide and in went my dick in her twat. Licking it up and down and sucking her twat. Thrusting my long tongue in and out.

My hands went up to her tits squeezing them. My finger griped a hold of her nipples I rolled them between my fingers. Pulling at her nipples. Her legs went wider, and she grabbed hold of the back of my head. Lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and I have her oral sex until she calls out, she was Cumming. I did not move as soon as she stopped shaking, I waited for a minute and slipped my dick in her wet twat. I fucked her missionary style Jill called out I am Cumming, and I shot my second load of spunk into her twat.

We rested for a while.

"Jill, go to the bottom of the bed and spread your legs wide," I said.

I stood up behind Jill and with one almighty thrust my dick slipped in that soaking wet twat. I fucked her doggie style Jill called out she was Cumming, and I shot my third load of spunk into her twat. We rested for a while.

"Get dressed I have to tell you a few things about the business," I said.

We both dressed and went back to the drawing room and picked up our drinks. It was coming up to eight fifty. Jill had gone to the loo. I made two more large drinks. When Jill came from the loo, I went in and I was playing for time. A knock on the door and Jill answered the door. A man was standing there.

"Mrs. Jill Johnson," he said.

"That's me," Jill said.

He handed to Jill a brown envelope saying, "You have been served."

I had timed it just right. Jill was speechless for a while. Then she turned to me.

"What is this you want to divorce me," Jill said.

+++

I think I had best start at the beginning.

My name is John Taylor, and I've been married to Jill for seven good years and we have three kids. I had a great upbringing from my parents. And I wanted nothing. All my friends said to me I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. My parents sent me to the best schools that money could buy. All they ever asked of me was to get a good education. All I ever wanted was to succeed for my parents in the big, wide world.

My dad was a wise and clever man who could see things in other people no one else could. It was coming up to my twenty-first birthday, and he sat me down. "I want you to travel and sow your wild oats for twelve months then come home and find your ideal girl to marry." Dad said.

Dad covered all the costs, and I left home for fourteen months. Yes, sowing my wild oats for weeks on end. But I did not find the right one. But what it did, it taught the lessons of how to make long lasting love.

I came home to my parents and all dad said. "Ready to find the right one now."

I smiled at dad and said," Yes."

Dad had a lot of friends, and he took me along with mum to many business parties. He did that because some of his friends had good-looking daughters, and they brought them with them. Weeks went by, and I was still sowing my wild oats with other girls.

Then we were at a party and there was this girl. I clapped my eyes on her all night long and she looked at me all night long. Dad then spoke to her parents and that was when I met Jill. We hit it off with one word hello.

We started to date twice a week, and I was still sowing my wild oats with other girls. Then that dropped off. I was seeing Jill four times a week then every night. I had to meet my needs with my right hand every night after seeing Jill.

When we attended many parties with my parents, I was getting to know my dad's business people. I must say Jill was always in big demand. Dad made sure I was getting to know his people. I was always talking with them. Dad started to keep an eye on Jill because of her flirting and he did not say a word to me. Dad had noticed she went missing for a good half an hour or so from time to time. Then dad watched her more closely. One night she went out of the room closely followed by the man she had been talking to.

He took note of the time and when she returned and then he came back within a minute. As I have said Jill was always in big demand. About one hour later the dad sees her going out of the door followed by a different man. Gone for half an hour. He comes back in and she follows him. Then the same thing happens again with a third man. Dad had twigged she was up to something of having a short bust of sex with them, but he did not tell me. I do wish he had!

Dad saw it in Jill, well before we were wed, he had no trust in her. Dad had her watched with a PD for the twelve months before we were married. I was not told. I had to stop seeing Jill three days a week. Those three days Dad had a report of how many men she was seeing. Dad tried and tried to get me to break away from her even up to the morning of the wedding day. After we were married, I had to meet lots of people all about business so Jill was left to go out with her friends!

Dad had report after report of what Jill had been doing behind my back for the seven years.

Mum had died two years before, and dad spent most of his time at work. And in those two years dad was getting ill. Dad sent for me and told me to come alone. I am approaching thirty now.

"Sit down and listen to what I must tell you, "Dad said.

"Son, what I am about to tell you may hurt you but you need to know everything."..." Go and get us two long drinks of my whiskey."..." Son sorry you are not my son!"..." I adopted you when you were three."... "Your real name is John Brown." Dad said.

"Dad, what do you mean?" I said.

"John, let me tell you please listen."

When you were three your mother was driving the car there was a crash and your mother died at the wheel. Your real father lasted for four more weeks but you were safe and secure. Your mother's name was Susan and your dad's name was George.

Your dad knew he had not long to live and made me adopt you. I am your stepfather. You must know the company was called Brown and Taylor. Your mother and father were my best friends. Over there are photos of your parents before they were married. Wedding photos and the speeches at the wedding from your parents. You came along, and your mother loved you to bits. Your father had your life planned out, which schools you were going to and only the best was good enough for you. We used to go on holiday together, and Mary and I looked at you as our son but that was not to be. I hope I have done the right things for you up to now. I knew how your father's mind worked.

I had the name Taylor taken off the company because it belongs to you. Your father had three quarters of the company and I the other quarter. Yes, we looked after you as our son but Mary and I could not have any children of our own so you became our son. You wanted for nothing, and that is why we sent you to the best schools. In your teens when you were using your right hand on your dick, we knew. I asked you to give me samples of your seamen, and I told you I was making sure of your health. I lied to you.

I wanted to know if you were sterile or not. Every test came that you were. You gave me samples every three months and never questioned me why. I was glad of that. When you came home from sowing your wild oats, I got more samples from you and never asked why.

John, you are sterile, the three kids ARE NOT YOURS!

I dropped my Whiskey.

"Sorry John."

Before you were wed Jill was screwing around. With all types but she knew she was on to a good thing with you. I had her watch and if you can remember even up to the day of the wedding, I was trying to get you to break it off. I got two more drinks. My step father opened his safe. And out came five files.

The first one was my birth certificate with the adoption papers. There were reports from many different clinics saying I was sterile and a sealed envelope addressed to me. My real dad had tried to write to me. His handwriting was bad but it was saying trust your stepfather.

The second one had written on the front before John was married. Tuesday Jill was screwing a friend of mine. Wednesday she was screwing someone else and on Thursday another friend of mine. And it was going on right up to the day we wed. My stepfather had photos of them in the backs of cars up side streets and in the parks.

The third file was all to do with the first affair she was having with the father of the first of our three kids! There was a photo of him, and he was working at my stepfather's firm. His name and address was there. Dad had them recorded in the same hotel room for hours on end. As soon as the first kid came along my stepfather knew it was his. He waited until he dropped a few clangers and got rid of him.

The Forth file was to do with the second affair but she was seeing two men at the same time. My stepfather has all the photos and records of both. Then one of the men went away, and my stepfather had a photo of him and his name and addresses at the time. The second man she was seeing. Jill was with him right up to the birth of the second kid. Again, my stepfather knew it was his kid.

The last file came as a big shock to me. Jill was screwing my best friend. And he was still my best friend. Jill was seeing him every chance she got and the third kid was his.

I dropped my Whiskey. And went and filled it up.

My stepfather said to me, "my Lawyer has my will and all the correct legal documents. You are the sole owner of the company, and you are a very rich man. Son, don't do anything right away. I want you to think a few things out.

I know this is a shock to you, but I know what I would do. You have a good head on your shoulders don't for gods' sake rush into anything.

"Dad, I will be here tomorrow. I want you to tell me everything about my parents please."

I left dad and went home. My so-called best friend was there and Jill looked all hot. I asked Jill "what had they been talking about."

She said, "all about you, my love."

But now I know better.

I went to my stepfather's house, and he told me everything about my parents. Then he said to me, "your father would have all them shot including Jill."

I looked at him, and I had the same idea.

But as my stepfather said, "you have a good head on your shoulders don't for gods' sake rush into anything."

Then my stepfather had a heart attack and died two weeks later. I was tied up with the legal stuff. I called in the company and told the manager I was the owner, but he is in charge for at least twelve months.

I went to my place where I was employed and started to make my plans. I employed a PD and asked him to track down two of them though my stepfather records. That took him nearly three months. Jill was still fucking my best friend I had stopped making love to the slut. And she did not mind one little bit.

On Tuesday when Jill was screwing a friend of mine, he had moved away but I now had his place of work and home address. And that was the same for the man she was screwing on Wednesday.

The other so-called friend of mine she was screwing on Thursday was living on the other side of town. The father of the first of our three kids! He was over a hundred miles away. I now had his name and address. The man who left my PD tracked him down. But I wanted to know a few things about him. The second man she was seeing Jill was with him right up to the birth of the second kid. I had his name and address.

I did not have to look as far as my best friend's kid.

My PD told me where they all worked. And to my great surprise all were working for me through my stepfather's companies. Which now was mine.

I waited for the right moment when I knew Jill and my best friend were in my house. I went home crept in and there they were fucking in my bed. I waited until he shot his load in Jill.

"Enjoying yourselves." I said.

"Sorry it just happened," My best friend said.

"Well, if you have not had enough then carry on fucking her," I said.

I walked out of the bedroom. And poured out a drink. In minutes they were both looking at me. Both talking at the same time trying to explain. I just sat here listening to their piss poor reasons why they were fucking in my bed.

I turn to my so-called best friend saying "We are no longer friends, get out and never come back to this house."

He left and did not look back at Jill. Then Jill started to explain how he forced her into the bedroom and was making love to her.

"Jill, was he trying to rape you, if he was, I will call for the police right now?" I said.

"NO, no don't do that I was willing to have sex with him you know I liked him."... "Sorry my love it just happened."... "I do love you."

"Ok then I will get my own back on him, let us forget about it."

She smiled and said "can we go to the bedroom and make love for the rest of the day."

"Sorry I have an appointment in thirty minutes, leave it to later."

Later never came I moved into a hotel.

I was in my Lawyer's office. I wanted divorce papers served on Jill. I also wanted the three men responsible for the three kids I was bringing up. The following day the papers were served on jill. It was a big shock for her.

That was when she said to me.

"What is this you want to divorce me," Jill said.

I went back home the following night. I needed clean clothes and a pack of everything. As I walked in the door Jill was screaming at me.

"Why do you want to divorce me, the mother of your three kids."

I sat down and smiled at her. She went mad.

Then I said, "The house is up for sale and you will get half of it."... "You can keep everything I have bought for you in the last seven years."..." You will have to find somewhere to live with your kids."

"What do you mean with your kids?"..." They are your kids as well as mine?" she said.

"Sorry Jill the kids are yours they don't belong to me."... "I am the mug who has been looking after them for years."

"No, the kids are yours."

"Jill, get a Lawyer as soon as you can."..." We are getting divorced."

"I don't want a divorce I love you."..." Think about our kids."

"Jill the kids are your problem, not mine."

"I have to pack."..." I am going out of this house and it will be sold as quickly as I can."... "Get a Lawyer."

I packed, and Jill was screaming at me between her false sobbing's. I walked to the door, turned around and said, "I am glad to be out of here."

Jill came to where I worked making a screen every day. I had some three weeks of holidays owing to me so I had them starting next week. I pushed and pushed my Lawyer to move as quickly as possible with the divorce. She refused to sign.

It was going to be a long-drawn-out divorce. My lawyer asked for me to come to his office. We have a few problems.

I listened to him, and he told me she wanted half of everything. But I had an ace up my sleeve. I was married to Jill with my name as John Taylor. And my real name was John Brown. So I was not married to Jill.

I must say I don't understand one word of the legal system.

That came as a shock to Jill so we had to go to court. And that takes time. I gave him some of the information from my stepfather safe to my lawyer. The first one was my birth certificate with the adoption papers.

My lawyer now had the adoption papers with my new name of John Taylor. When I was three. And my birth certificate with John Brown. And my stepfather had four witnesses to the name of my real parents. My lawyer looked into the car crash where my mother died and confirmed my father died four weeks later. I handed him the letter my real dad had tried to write to me. His handwriting was bad but it was saying trust your stepfather.

I now have an idea of what was going on in court. But it was great to watch the two lawyers argue it out. There were some legal terms. But it meant I was not married to Jill.

Then Jill came back at me with a common-law wife claim. I had no Idea what that meant. Jill was trying to get money to support her three kids that were not mine!

My lawyer explained it all. And all I kept on saying was "the kids are not mine."

After my lawyer had put it in simple terms, I was ready for her. "Let her claim," I said.

I handed to my lawyer the three files my stepfather had in his safe.

The first of the three was on Tuesday when Jill was screwing a friend of mine. Wednesday she was screwing someone else and on Thursday another friend of mine. My stepfather had photos of them in the backs of cars up side streets and in the parks.

Then the crunch files. Jill was having an affair with the father of the first of her three kids! There was a photo of him with his name and address at the time. My stepfather had the recordings in the same hotel room for hours on end.

The next file Jill was having an affair. But she was seeing two men at the same time. One of them had gone away. The second man she saw was Jill. Jill was with him right up to the birth of the second kid!

Then the icing on the cake Jill was screwing my best friend. He was still my best friend until I walked in on them fucking on my bed. Jill was seeing him every chance she got and the third kid was his.

Then I told my lawyer about the conversation my stepfather had with me. About when I was in my teens using my right hand. He had asked me for samples of my seamen. He told me he was making sure about my health. And he told me he lied to me. He wanted to know if I was sterile or not. I never questioned him why. When you came home from sowing my wild oats, I got more samples from him and never asked why.

That was he told me I was sterile, AND THE THREE KIDS ARE NOT MINE!

Jill's lawyer asked for a meeting in his office. The four of us are sitting facing each other.

The two lawyers were talking in another language. I did not understand a word. There was a pause so I jumped in.

"May I say a few things to my common-law wife?" I said.

My lawyer said." I am here to represent you."

"I understand that, but I might be able to resolve the problem," I said.

My lawyer said, "in that case have your say."

I looked at Jill.

"You got half the sale of the house and everything that was in it including your new car."... "I have two things to say to you."

"I will give you my years' salary if you drop it today."

"If you don't, I will fight you tooth and nail and a lot of people will get hurt."

Her lawyer said. "Is that a threat?"

12