The End Came on Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No it's not a threat."..." But it's up to Jill," I said.

"Can you give me some time to think about it?" her lawyer said.

A week later I was told we were going to court. She wanted much more. I waited for the court hearing.

The hearing started on a Monday morning. Jill's lawyer started off. Saying my client wants money for the support of their three kids. And he will show evidence to that. And bring a witness to the fact they had a happy marriage even though they married under the wrong name.

He finished his statement and my lawyer stood up.

" I accept everything my learned friend says without question," he said.

"My lord, I would like to move on to what my client has to say," my lawyer said.

"You do understand what you have said," the judge said.

"Yes, my lord," my lawyer said.

"I don't want to waste the court's time," my lord.

Call my first witness. Mr. David Wilson.

He was in the witness box. We went through all the legal stuff.

"Mr. Wilson, did you have an affair with Mrs. Jill Taylor answer yes or no please?" my lawyer said.

"Yes," Wilson said.

"Can you tell us why you stopped the affair?" my lawyer said.

"She was expecting a baby, and I had met my future wife," Wilson said.

"Do you know whose baby it was?" my lawyer said.

"I would assume her husband," Wilson said.

"My lord, I would like to show you some recordings which were taken in this affair," my lawyer said.

"Mr. Wilson, I would like you to comment on the hotel's name, room number."..." Yourself and the woman's name at the beginning of the recording," my lawyer said.

On went the first recording. After seeing the hotel's name, room number and Mr. Wilson and the woman, my lawyer stopped it.

"Mr. Wilson is that you with Mrs. J Taylor," my lawyer said.

He looked at Jill and did not want to say anything. Then he looked at me then at the two lawyers and at the judge.

"Mr. Wilson is that you with Mrs. J Taylor," my lawyer said.

"Yes," Mr. Wilson said.

Looking over to his wife.

"My lord, the rest of the recording shows Mr. Wilson and Mrs. J Taylor having intercourse," my lawyer said.

"My lord, I don't want to waste the court's time in playing all nine recordings."..." We will be here until Friday."..." I would like to just run the opening shots of each recording if I may," my lawyer said.

The other eight were run.

"Mr. Wilson is that with you Mrs. J Taylor in all nine recordings," my lawyer said.

His head fell forward muttering YES.

My lawyer said," thank you and sat down and said your witness."

"No questions my lord," her lawyer said.

Call my second witness Tony Woods.

He was in the witness box. We went through all the legal stuff.

Mr. Wood, did you have an affair with Mrs. Jill Taylor? Answer yes or no please.

"Yes," Woods said.

"Can you tell us why you stopped the affair?" my lawyer said.

"She was expecting a baby, and I had met my future wife," Woods said.

"Do you know whose baby it was?" my lawyer said.

"Her husband's," Woods said.

"My lord, I would like to do the same thing with this witness to save the court's time," my lawyer said.

The nine recordings were run.

"Mr. Woods is that with you Mrs. J Taylor in all nine recordings," my lawyer said.

His head fell forward and he was muttering YES.

My lawyer said, "thank you and sat down and said your witness."

"No questions my lord, "her lawyer said.

Call my third witness Mr. Richard Wakes.

He was in the witness box. We went through all the legal stuff.

"I don't want to waste the court's time. May I show the recording at the beginning?" my lord.

The recordings were shown.

"Mr. Wakes is that with you Mrs. J Taylor in all nine recordings," my lawyer said.

Yes," he said.

My lawyer said," thank you and sat down and said your witness."

"No questions my lord," her lawyer said.

Court will close for today and we will resume at ten am tomorrow.

Tuesday back in court.

My Lord," I may be calling my client to the witness box later. But first I must give some other evidence in favour of my client."

My Lord we had a meeting in my learned friend's office and my client offered the following to his common-law wife.

A years' salary if she would drop it that day. He also said If you don't, I will fight you tooth and nail and a lot of people will get hurt.

A week later I was told we were going to court. She wanted much more. So here we are.

Here is document proof about my client in his teens. His stepfather had done it. Secondly documented proof my client was from sowing his wild oats as his stepfather had said.

And here are four reports from different clinics about my client.

"Well, what do they say?" his lordship said.

"My client is sterile."..." He cannot be the father of the kids."

Jill jumped to her feet screaming out it's not true he is the father of my three kids.

"Your lordship, that is why my client wanted to give her his year's salary and drop it that day," my lawyer said.

He went on to say my client did say If you don't, I will fight you tooth and nail and a lot of people will get hurt.

"My lord it can be proved if Mr. David Wilson, Mr. Tony Woods, and Mr. Richard Wakes have their DNA taken."..." And checked against each of the children."

The judge ordered the sample to be taken.

Four weeks later we were back in court. All the test reports were with the lawyers and the judge.

Mr. John Brown, you have nothing to answer for.

Mrs. Jill Taylor the fathers of your three children are Mr. David Wilson, Tony Woods, and Mr. Richard's.

Case dismissed.

Jill claimed money from the children's fathers. The three of them ended up divorce. Three broken families. Jill's family gave her little help after that day. But she got on with her needs of a sexy life.

As for me, I buried my head in work for six months. Before I took over control of the business. I went on a cruise and fell in love with a wonderful woman she was divorced like me. I told Carol I was sterile and that did not matter to her one bit. And we are still together even now as I have retired.

12