The End of a Dry Spell

Story Info
Wife apologizes for dry spell with rough anal sex.
4.4k words
4.63
36.7k
53
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night, the kind of night where the heat from the summers' day still hasn't left the air. We had the fan blowing over us as we lay next to each other in bed, both on our phones. I could feel the air movement gently shifting the soft fabric of my loose singlet over my stiff nipples. I was aching for it. My cunt hot and wet. I should beg for it. No, I thought, I should beg for forgiveness. I'd been a total bitch lately, never good at managing stress, I'd alternated between taking rage out on him by being unsupportive, unapproachable, or ignoring him altogether. I was angry at myself now, why did I let this get so out of hand? Why couldn't I have just managed my stress like an adult?

I just had to roll over and lick his lower lip and take the gamble that he would be all in -- why was that so hard for me to do? Too proud? Bad at saying sorry? I couldn't blame him for not making a move, I'd turned him down so often recently -- work stresses had really had me in every mood except for a sexy one. But I was feeling on a more even keel now, work project sorted and pay rise achieved for us, so we could do more of the things we wanted. I knew that I'd had to stay focussed, really putting in the long hours. I didn't regret it, but I did feel bad that I'd turned into that "nightmare wife", the nagging, grumpy, sex denying kind I'd promised myself I'd never become. I felt a lot of remorse about that. He'd stayed steady, not biting back, not being the prick back to me that I, in all reality, deserved. That made it harder. He really didn't deserve the awful person I'd been lately. He'd just taken over most of the household jobs, kept everything ticking over, still while putting in his own long hours at what could be a stressful job. Since it had been at least eight weeks since we'd last fucked or even kissed, he'd taken over his own sexual needs too, masturbating in the shower every evening, coming to bed to find me asleep. I knew because I'd found a small bottle of lube discreetly placed in the top shelf of our bathroom cabinet this morning. His sex drive was high, so maybe it had been even more frequent.

I'd been thinking about fucking him all day, appreciating his broad shoulders, muscular legs. It had started in the shower when he came in to clean his teeth while I washed. He'd been asking me what I wanted to do this weekend, finally a break away from the daily grind. Sure -- we were at my parents' place where privacy is limited, but even they appreciate that a closed door is a closed door. It was all we could afford while we waited for my next, bigger, salary payment to come through. While listening to his voice I realised how good the soap felt, I squeezed my own ass, and tickled my own asshole before inserting a soapy index finger in to the second knuckle circling my rim gently, getting myself clean, hoping that later it would pay off with him eating it. My sex drive finally waking back up, all while I heard his electric toothbrush running. I should have opened the shower curtain then and offered him my body and a big 'I'm sorry I haven't appreciated how amazing you are!'. I wish I had! Maybe I was scared he'd be the one turning me down, which I deserved, and I'd feel humiliated. I guess my parents still being at home and it being midmorning probably also aided my hesitation. But still, I really wished I had. At least the ice would have been broken.

His hand was resting on my rib cage, below my heavy and aching breasts. Maybe that was my way in -- if I could just shift his hand up... I knew he had been admiring my large, very full tits since we met years ago, recently not touching, always respectful but surely fantasizing about them, despite my hell-bitch mood recently. He was a titty man through and through. He always came harder when he had a nipple in his mouth, and a hand squeezing the other one. The only thing he liked better than a face full of tits was watching his cock pump in and out of my asshole. That was off the cards though, I thought to myself, in my haste to get to our holiday on the road I'd forgotten to pack the lube. It had been too long anyway; we'd need to work up slowly to a full anal fuck. We'd both enjoy it when we did, I loved that feeling of it being so taboo, and of the sacrifice of a forbidden part of my body, and the way my asshole stretched and accepted feeling so full. He loved the smut of it, and the way my asshole gripped and adjusted to stay tight around every variation of vein and thickness along the shaft of his cock. Even the way he'd need to talk me into it before I would 'submit' was part of what made it such a turn on for him -- could he force my reluctant consent?

I sighed, pretended to stretch, and adjusted my torso down so his hand brushed over the already hard peak of my breast through the soft clinging fabric of my singlet. Gathering my courage, I turned my head to the right, grazed my lower lip with my teeth before smiling; green light given. He held my gaze for a second before cracking a smile and then pulled me to face him, his hand beneath my singlet suddenly, kneading my left breast. He was riding my singlet up, moving quickly now before pouncing, my breast in his mouth and it felt so good, his mouth so hot, and I found myself urging him on:

"Oh fuck babe, harder!" even though my tits were so sensitive it was in reality beginning to hurt. I knew he loved sucking small bruises onto the underside of my breasts, marks of ownership.

"You wanna get up on top? I don't want to crush you." God, even after my shitty treatment recently he was still being amazing, considerate, and respectful. I needed to stop that, really get him to cut loose, or my remorse would kill me.

"Not yet, what I really want to do is suck on your balls, do you want that?"

His breath left him in a rush, obviously shocked at my suggestion and I watched his gold-hazel eyes dilate with lust. I had a lot of making up to do and intended to start tonight. He rolled onto his back with a:

"Fuck yeah." as he realized I didn't want a quicky, or even a romantic gentle kiss filled interlude with him playing my white knight. I couldn't blame him for not knowing what I wanted instinctively, I'd been the queen of mixed signals since I'd started riding the stress rollercoaster two months ago. Before that we had been so in sync sexually. I wanted that back. I missed us being "us".

I moved down the bed, positioned myself between his spread legs, pausing to admire his thick banana curved cock, giving it a long, wet lick from between his balls up the underside of the shaft to the purple head which rested just above his navel. I heard him groan and smiled to myself before kissing one lightly furred side of his sack and then the other. They were drawn up tight in arousal, I gently sucked the left into my mouth first, before moving onto the right, rolling my tongue over the skin while I held his ball in my mouth.

"Like this babe? Or harder?"

"Just like that" he groaned at me. Hopefully I was reminding him why putting up with my shitty behaviour recently was worth it. I carried on, swapping back and forth, saliva drenching his sensitive ball-sack. I kept it up and alternated sucking the tip of his cock. I knew he was watching me, so I'd smile up at him with my eyes every now and again. I decided it was time turn things up a notch:

"I want to choke on your cock a babe, let's see how deep down my throat I can get it."

"Fucking take it" he groaned at me. I slid his thick sword into my mouth slowly guiding it into my throat, tasting his salty precum. I exaggerated the sounds of my choking, I knew from the porn he watched that it was a big turn on for him, that gag. I came back up his shaft to the tip and tongued the slit, I felt him gently grasp my hair. I paused long enough to say to him:

"Make me take it for you babe, choke me on it!" I wanted him to feel sure that I wanted it rough and dirty the way I knew he liked it best, that I wanted to shift from being in control to being controlled. We often switched roles like this during our fuck sessions, but his favourite was bossing me around with some consensual non-consent actions. I felt him grip my hair in a much firmer grasp that hurt, he pushed on the top of my head, forcing me back down and I felt his hard purple knob move quickly toward my throat, I gagged a little and felt a lot of extra saliva enter my mouth. He felt it too and judging by the increase in the girth of his cock, he was enjoying my suffering, just enough to get my aching pussy slit to throb.

"Fuck you're a good girl, I bet your pussy is as wet as your mouth". He pulled me up and down his hard shaft using my hair a few more times before pulling me back up to rest on his chest while he kissed me roughly, holding my jaw and fucking my mouth with his tongue.

"Will you give me your cock now, please?" I begged in a hoarse whisper, remembering that the wall between our bedroom and my parents' room was pretty thin, hoping desperately that they were long asleep. I was enjoying the feeling of my own juices on my thighs, turned on by the abuse of him fucking my face with his swollen, engorged cock. He edged my loose shorts down and I kicked them off before lying back down on my side, facing him, breathing heavy, ready for a rough ride and to get into any position he wanted. He pulled my legs up and positioned himself behind me, I twisted my shoulders back towards the bed so I could look at him, and he could see my tits, my face, I shifted one leg to be more in the recovery position so he could see my wet aching cunt and my asshole.

"Will you take it for me baby?" he asked, in a low, quiet, and calm voice.

"Yes, fuck I want it, hard." I breathed in reply. I closed my eyes, aching for and expecting to feel his thick curved weapon pushing its way intrusively into my slick hot pussy. I felt the bed shift under his weight and then felt his tongue instead, licking my asshole. Fuck it felt good. He licked around it gently at first before his tongue became firmer, getting my tight hole wet and then pushing his tongue into my anal passage, circling, rimming. I started breathing in deep shuddering breaths, I felt him push three fingers straight into my dripping, aching cunt.

"Oh god, oh god, babe, I want this, I want to feel you in all of me." I ground out, at last begging for what had been on my mind since this mornings' shower, feeling selfish given this was meant to be about him but unable to resist; I'd neglected my own sexual needs while I'd ignored his.

"Use me like I'm your whore." I groaned in ecstasy at his rough invasion of my body.

He stopped fucking my ass with his tongue and started pushing his thumb into my tight asshole. My ass was unforgiving, it had been months since we'd had any sex, let alone backdoor playtime. I felt his thumb start to breach my ass, the slight scratch of his short nail, my body refusing to adjust, to stretch, to allow this invader into a taboo space. I felt myself tensing up.

"Relax." He muttered, bringing his left hand first to his hard and straining cock, stroking it briefly, feeling it sticky with drying spit from my earlier gagging, before putting his hand around my neck and choking me, half a minute ticking by as I stared straight into his eyes, feeling my pulse starting to pound in my temples.

"Relax and take what you deserve, slut." My body spasmed with an attempt to draw breath, he slightly loosened his grip around my neck, and as I rasped in a breath, I felt my ass relax and his thumb sunk in. God, it felt so good, so intense. I groaned and he released his hand completely from my neck, stroking my breast gently, whispering:

"Good girl, good girl, you can take it for me."

He started thrusting his three thick fingers in my cunt while plunging his thumb into my ass. I watched him over my shoulder, eyes half closed, my vision still slightly grainy from the strangle he had administered. I watched him bend slightly, to spit on my asshole and use his thumb to push the spittle in further while he crooned again:

"Good girl, take it for me babe." His cock was twitching, and I knew neither of us could carry on like this for much longer. My breathing was now fast and shallow, I didn't have words anymore, just stifled groans. If this was what I needed to do to make it up to him, I certainly wasn't going to complain.

He pulled his thumb out of my ass, his fingers from my pussy, and I felt his cock nudging its way into dripping wet cunt, thrusting while I felt again a rough probing at my ass, before his index finger, slick with my own arousal slid in, to a satisfied groan from me, before being followed by his middle and ring fingers. He thrust them into my asshole in time with the pounding from his thick cock, I was making groans with every thrust, trying to be quiet nothing exaggerated now about my half-strangled groans of pleasure in time with each push into my fuck-holes by him. His breathing was heavy, but he still managed to utter in a strained whisper:

"Spread for me, let me see how you take having both your holes filled."

I reached my hand onto my ass cheek and pulled it open hearing his "fuck yeah" of approval and making my contorted position worth it. I would have turned myself inside out for him if that's what it took.

His thrusting slowed and I felt him pull his throbbing cock out of my cunt, his fingers coming out of my ass. His purple mushroom head started nudging at my asshole, stretching, pushing, hurting.

"I don't know babe; I don't know if I can take it." I was so turned on, but in the past, we had built up to anal with the slow use of anal stretchers and a lot of silicon lubricant across the course of an evening, not rough and ready fun with fingers.

"I'll add more lube." I wasn't sure what he meant, we didn't have any, but then I felt again his tongue, thrusting in and out of my ass, pushing saliva into that tight opening, his fingers scooping my pussy juice up towards my ass at the same time. I was so turned on, I found myself agreeing in a tortured whisper:

"I want to take it for you." God, I thought, did I mean that? Sure, I was willing to pay penance for my recent bitchiness, but was this going to do enough damage that we had to take a break for a few days? That really wasn't aligned with my end goal of re-establishing a more regular and varied sex life; but I was so horny, and my ass was aching for him to rut into it. It had been so good in the past and I craved feeling him dominating me, owning me.

He repositioned his huge straining fuck-weapon again at the entrance to my ass, and he gently pulsed the head against my tight hole entering more and more with each slow controlled pump. I drew my top left leg higher towards my stomach in the recovery position, trying to still twist so he could see my titties on display for him, as much as my body would allow and felt him slowly start to sink into my ass as my sphincter relaxed, accepting the inevitable, I heard him groan:

"Fuck yeah, that hole is so tight."

"I want to take it for you babe, make me take it, make me take it for you." I heard myself moaning, half whispering, praying the fan was covering all our aroused sounds and smutty talk. With that I felt his head push all the way through my tight ring, and his shaft slowly sinking in until I felt his furry balls touching my ass check. My ass felt stretched; it hurt and ached and made me want to cum hard. He started thrusting leaning forward over me now, his arm planted into the mattress in front of me. My arm was pushed aside, and I couldn't hold my cheeks spread for him anymore. It was burning and hurting and feeling so good. I was relishing getting reamed by my man, feeling him pumping my ass. He shifted to straighten up, and I saw his hand shift back out of my vision; I felt his grip on my hip, he was holding me still and using me like a masturbator. I felt him spread me again so he could admire the way he was destroying my tight asshole. I loved it, feeling like I had no control, no choice. He spat into my asshole again between thrusts, temporarily alleviating some of the glorious, stretched pain I was feeling.

"Fucking take it, you filthy fucking whore." I heard him grunt at me, voicing the frustration he had patiently kept to himself while I put in every hour I could at work, treating him like a bitch all the while. I gathered myself enough through the haze of pain and intense sexual enjoyment, and took this as my cue to really turn up the heat for him, I started my filth talk back in a low whisper:

"Fuck that tight hole babe, I want it so bad, keep giving it to me. Make me gape, stretch that ass with your huge cock. I want to feel your cum dripping out of me for days! Please, please fuck my ass deep and hard baby..." I begged over and over, knowing that hearing me ask for every rough thrust would build the intensity of his orgasm.

He was pounding me hard now, hard and fast, his pelvis moving at a punishing pace while he hunched forward once more.

"I'm gonna cum soon, I'm gonna cum!" I heard him moan, louder than he should have with my folks asleep in the next room.

"Cum deep in that ass babe, make it yours, own me babe, destroy my asshole, it hurts good, I love it, I love your huge cock deep in my ass, dominating me!" I whisper-moaned back.

He suddenly straightened up and I felt his orgasm start and he pushed out the words

"Gape for me, you fucking slut." while he pumped his cream deep into my ass, splattering deep inside me with his hot load. Each pump hard but slowing down, his balls twitching, head thrown back, eyes screwed shut. He then bent forward over me, breathing deep, still in my ass, still firm and hard.

I shuddered out a huge breath, groaning a little at the deliciousness of how dirty and powerful I felt.

"I took it for you; no lube, I let you fuck my ass. I can feel it babe, all your cum, its hot, like you've poured me full of fire." I sighed out, still feeling incredibly turned on, and close to an orgasm myself.

"Can you reach your phone babe? Can you get a photo of your cock buried deep in my ass? I owe you so much, and I want us both to remember, you've been so amazing, and my ass feels so good, so full right now." I wasn't ready for this to be over yet. I had months of pent-up sexual energy, ready to burst out... and I felt sure he still had more in him to work out too.

He tried to reach his phone but couldn't, so he pulled out, grabbed it, stretched my ass cheeks again before roughly thrusting back into me before my asshole had a chance to shrink back to its normal tight size. It hurt but felt so good I felt myself spasm, a prelude to the orgasm I was so desperate to have, his cum acting as a much-needed lubricant. I heard his phone snapping pics, and then heard the phone alert as he started filming while he thrust in and out of my ass, I parted my cheeks for a better shot, still lying on my side with one leg drawn up.

"Can you cum again, on film babe?" I whispered to him; a fantasy I knew he had, it had been confided in me when we first started dating, years ago, fucking and uploading a clip of it online. I hadn't been game until now. I was not a prude, but more reserved than he was. I felt his cock immediately begin twitching again while I moaned:

"Oh oh oh!" with each firm thrust as he fucked my ass again, playing up my noises for the camera. The thought of being on film was so hot my pussy was throbbing, demanding its own release.

"Hnnnnnh!" he grunted and hunched forward as that second wave of orgasm broke for him. A few moments later I heard the chimes of the phone camera turning off.

I was about to ask for a pic of my anal cream pie; something for him to put in his spank bank, when I was distracted by the tingling feeling of his cock, softening now, withdrawing from being buried deep in my ass. I was aware of the fresh feeling of the air in my gaped fuckhole, cooler than his hot cock had been before it slowly closed over to its usual tightness. He pushed me right over, face down into the soft bed, and all thoughts of further photos fled my mind as I felt again his tongue against my asshole, probing its way in.

12