The End of a Dry Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oh my godddddd." I groaned, my voice louder but smothered in the feathery plumpness of the pillow. Normally I was squeamish and would have denied him doing this to me, but I felt so tightly sprung and so ready to cum and I really needed to let him do whatever he wanted -- he had been my rock recently. It was thrilling discovering this extra kink to him. I wormed my hand under my body and started rubbing and tickling at my clit. It was so deviant, the thought of him lapping his own cum back out of my tender asshole. I felt my pussy tightening up, twitching and coiling so much it was hard to breath into the pillows smothering my face:

"I'm gonna cum babe, I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I rasped out into the pillows, feeling the pillowcase getting sucked into my mouth as I tried to breathe in, the feeling of restricted air making my pussy jerk in the intensely savage building of an orgasm.

He pumped my ass with his tongue, and I twitched my clit bead furiously and then felt a huge spasm shudder through my whole body, my eyes squeezed tight shut, breath straining. Each following pulse so intense it hurt, each throb of my body forcing cum out of my ass and onto his tongue. I'd worked so hard to achieve this orgasm and it was intense and strained and hard. I felt it tearing out of my body, pumping cum out of my ass, and gushing out of my cunt on to the soft sheets, my vision dark and grainy from the bedding smothering my ability to breathe easily.

Moments later, finally peaceful, I felt him cleaning my much abused and deliciously aching asshole with a towel. My breathing returning to normal after I turned my head to the side, my asshole back to its regular closed up pucker, the stars I had been seeing receding.

"Sorry," I whispered, rolling over at last, "is it messy?" I didn't feel embarrassed, you can't have a party at shits house without expecting him to show up from time to time, but I was concerned that even now I was giving him a job to deal with.

"Nah darling, just cummy!" He laughed, before climbing into bed and gathering me up into his arms, "You must have washed really deep this morning. Did I hurt you?"

"Only in a good way!" I giggled, "Lets add lube to our shopping list for tomorrow though! Thank you so much babe, I'm sorry it's been so long. I hope this is a start to letting you know how much I appreciate you. I've really missed being with you properly, and I'm sorry." So easy now to really say the sorry he deserved, in the post orgasm glow.

He let the silence ride, looking at me, and I felt my stomach drop at the thought that I might not be able to make this better, before his face broke into a slow grin.

"You've definitely made up for lost time," he said, "let's watch our video." And with that, we lay snuggled together watching a close up film of his cock pumping in and out of my stretched asshole, before we went to sleep, satisfied, reconnected, and hopefully back on track.

12