The End of Apartment 303

Story Info
The first sequel to Apartment 303. Erotic, loving, and kinky.
  • October 2022 monthly contest
46.7k words
4.89
12.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The End of Apartment 303

This is the first sequel to Apartment 303 (which you can find on my profile). Here's a quick summary of that story: A male college student (Kelly) gets placed into an all female university apartment by accident. The first night in the apartment, one of the roommates (Jamie) seduces him, but makes him promise to keep it a secret from the other two roommates (Tracy and Charlie). Over the next few days both Tracy and Charlie do the same thing. Over a few months of secretly fooling around with all three roommates, Kelly grows strong feelings for each one. How the story ends I leave for you to read.

- Chapter 1: Tracy -

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." I had seen the movie a million times before but Ferris Bueller's words hit me like a ton of bricks.

The past eight months, ever since Kelly moved into Apartment 303, had been, for lack of a word more encapsulating, heavenly. We ladies lived with, were in a relationship with, and madly in love with a man named Kelly. The first few tumultuous weeks in the apartment, when us ladies fucked with Kelly's head and heart, were anything but smooth sailing. Thrilling, yes. Erotic, hell yes! The months after our game was revealed, I floated through my day-to-day life, head in the clouds, blissfully content. When we admitted our game to Kelly and he confessed his hesitation of being in a four-way relationship, we explained that sometimes two of us ladies would go on a date, like any regular couple. But, up until spring break that never happened, us four roommates were always together. No one ever asked just one of the roommates on a date. We all constantly fucked each other silly.

After spring break everything changed for one simple reason: all three of us ladies were graduating at the end of the semester. If we weren't in class we were at the library. If we weren't at the library we were at work. If we weren't at work we were sleeping. In the last few weeks the four of us hadn't once been in the same room together, so when everyone had the night off work and no pressing school projects to complete over the weekend, we all agreed to have a stress-free movie night at home. There was jovial arguing about what movie to watch - I wanted an action-packed thriller, Charlie wanted a rom-com, of course, and Jamie just shot-down any recommendation. All the while Kelly was scrolling through the movies, rolling his eyes, and just selected Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

"What is this!" Jamie bemoaned. "An '80s movie? No, no, no!"

"You've never seen this?" Kelly asked with a look of total shock that anyone in the world had never seen it.

"Nope, I don't watch cheesy '80s movies."

Kelly, Charlie, and I gasped in horror. Collectively we all blurted out, "We're watching it!"

We were all content, snuggled together on the couch, when Ferris' words rattled my mind with regret over wasted moments. I gazed down the couch, the light from the television flickering on their beautiful faces. Grabbing the remote and hitting pause, I asked, "Are we missing it?"

They all looked at me in puzzlement, unsure of what I meant, but Jamie groaned, "I'm not happy about it but I'm watching."

"No, I mean, recently life is moving fast. Are we missing out on it... The four of us together." A somber wave rolled over everyone. "We graduate next month and who knows what happens after that." It was quiet for a minute while they each turned their thoughts inward. Finally, I sighed, "I just... I don't want this, us, to end with a whimper."

Kelly consoled me, "Oh Tracy, everything will be okay."

"I know, and I guess I've always known that the four of us would go our separate ways one day, but I feel like we just found each other." Jamie opened her mouth to say something but I continued. "Yes, we've known each other for years," eying Jamie and Charlie in turn. "But, when Kelly moved in we really found each other." The ladies nodded with the realization. "Ever since spring break we've barely hung out, let alone fuck, and after graduation who knows what will happen."

"Us graduating won't change anything," Charlie said naïvely.

Jamie retorted in her typical blunt fashion, "Yes it will. Tracy will start working full-time... I certainly want to quit waiting tables... And Charlie... You're going to publish your book and be J.K. Rowling famous." I, with a large source of pride, was usually the one to say exactly the right thing to lighten the mood, but Jamie nailed it and we all smiled knowing Charlie was bound for literary greatness.

"Well when I'm Harry Potter rich you can all have free use of my mansion," Charlie said through her giggles.

A mischievous look spread across my face because Charlie's choice of words gave me a spark of devious inspiration. "Let's not let what may be our final weeks together slip by." With a sly smile I suggested, "Maybe we should devise a game."

The ladies laughed maniacally but Kelly shouted over them, "No more games!" Which only made them, and me, laugh mega-maniacally.

"Oh, c'mon Kelly!" I implored. "I've just thought about something that would be fun."

Jamie and Charlie bounced into positions of excited anticipation. "Yes, yes, yes!" Jamie shrieked. "Tell us!"

Kelly was shaking his head disapprovingly, but he was smiling and laughing at how the three of us egged each other on in our twisted games. I winked at him, "Just hear me out... You are the star of this game Kelly." He raised his eyebrow in suspicious intrigue. Turning to the ladies I began to lay out my devious idea, "Since we tortured Kelly I think it's only fair that he gets rewarded."

Jamie cut in, "So, getting to be with all of us wasn't his reward?"

"Keep talking Tracy," Kelly interjected before Jamie could say anymore.

Charlie giggled and I continued, "I think the three of us should be free-use for Kelly until graduation."

Everyone went silent for a moment before Charlie blurted out, "I love it!"

Jamie snorted, "Oh course you would, cumslut!" Jamie nailed it again, everyone bursting into laughter and Charlie nodding her head at the accurate label. I'm gonna have to spank Jamie for stealing my clever retort crown! Then Jamie asked, "Free-use? So like, he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants?"

"Exactly," I confirmed which sent Charlie into more giggles. "We essentially did whatever we wanted to him, so I think it's only fair."

"Hey, hey now. I could've said no to any and all of y'alls' seducing," Kelly shot back, laying on his thick Southern accent. That brought about the loudest burst of laughter yet from us ladies as we all knew he had been wrapped around each and every one of our little fingers when he moved in. "Okay, okay!" Kelly broke through. "Y'all had complete control over me, but I like this idea."

"You in?" I pointed at the other two. They both nodded eagerly. I shot my eyes to Kelly and declared, "Game on!"

Kelly apparently wasn't going to let a second of this game go to waste because he immediately demanded, "All of you get naked." Like being called to attention from a drill sergeant Charlie stood upright and began shedding her pajamas. There was no grace in her movements. It was as if her clothes had caught fire and she had to get out of them or be burned alive. Charlie even tripped over her own feet when her sweatpants were around her ankles. She crashed onto the coffee table, her bare ass pointed right towards me. Without hesitation Kelly said, "Charlie, stay there."

She peered over her shoulder saying, "What?"

Kelly placed a firm hand between Charlie's shoulder blades preventing her from straightening her back. She still had her pants around her ankles, yet to free her feet, but she didn't move. Jamie and I were standing, slowly, yet eagerly getting naked on either side of Charlie. We were stifling our laughter at Charlie's clumsiness. "Tracy," Kelly barked, making me jump a little in shock. Hmm, I like this commanding side of Kelly. "Since this game was your idea, sit behind Charlie and eat her ass." I sneered but my pussy twitched with arousal and I knew Kelly could see a twinkle in my eyes because he gave me a coy wink. Jamie couldn't help it and popped out a "Ha!" Kelly snapped his head to her and demanded, "Jamie, suck my dick while I finish watching the movie." The smirk on Jamie's face vanished, but I saw the twinkle in her eyes.

As Jamie and I moved into position Kelly pressed play on the remote, lifted his hips and pulled his shorts down. I was usually the domineering one in our fucking. Kelly clearly enjoyed dominating Charlie, but equally loved me dominating him. However, I could tell he was ready to get his revenge on me and my heart raced with erotic anticipation for it... for him to use me however and whenever her wanted. From the first millisecond I laid eyes on Kelly I was captivated by his presence. Each and every time I gazed upon him since my love for him only blossomed more. Not only that, but ever since Kelly arrived my love for Charlie and Jamie blossomed as well. That night when he commanded the three of us in that powerfully confident manner was the full flowering of his beauty in my eyes. That love went straight to my pussy, which was already soaking wet when his cock sprang free of his shorts.

"Mmm, I love this cock so much," Jamie moaned as she wrapped her fingers around it.

Charlie tried to turn and look, but Kelly barked at her, "Nope, turn around Charlie." She harrumphed but did as instructed, only to gasp when I licked her from clit to asshole in one long tongue stroke. "Oh, and Charlie," Kelly continued. "You don't cum until I say you cum." I've awakened a sleeping giant and I fucking love it!

"No fair!" Charlie retorted between moans. Her whines sparked my competitive side, my mission was to make Charlie cum before Kelly said she could. My sucks and slurps amplified in volume and frequency, causing Charlie to crumple chest down on the coffee table. This is going to be easy. Even though my tongue was already in action my mind was focused on Kelly. But a flood of Charlie's sweet nectar poured into my mouth bringing my full attention to her beautiful cunt. I loved Kelly's cock the most, but it was impossible to pick who's pussy I enjoyed more. Both ladies tasted sweet, but that's where the similarities stopped. Stop thinking... Life moves fast. With that thought I slurped Charlie's meaty labia in between my lips and drank down her juices.

When I pulled my face away preparing to finger fuck Charlie's dripping pussy I looked over to Jamie. In the time I'd known Jamie her cocksucking had improved, especially since Kelly moved in. Still nowhere near Charlie's masterful technique, but Jamie was doing her best to make Kelly cum as quickly as possible. I knew she was just as competitive as me and I also knew she wanted to win this little unspoken cum battle we'd found themselves in. Jamie flicked and circled her tongue around his cockhead, then sucking off the tip. Followed by spitting on it, stroking him fast before plunging down with all she had to give into a deepthroat. All the while, even with how well Jamie was doing, I knew from the look on Kelly's face that he wasn't going to cum from Jamie's, or any of our oral pleasuring. Being in complete control had flipped a switch in him and he wasn't only in control of us, but also in complete control of his own gratification.

It didn't take more than five minutes for me to tell that Charlie was nearing her tipping point. I don't blame Charlie, I had started playing dirty because I had my thumb in Charlie's asshole while continuing to aggressively finger fuck her. I wanted to ease up on Charlie, but I also wanted to beat Jamie in our cum race. Then Kelly flashed a naughty grin and said, "Tracy stop. You too Jamie." Charlie whimpered with both relief and disappointment. "Charlie, go get a pair of the ladies panties. Used panties," Kelly said while trying to hide his mischievous smile knowing what he had in store. I didn't know exactly what, but Charlie had been a good girl all night and he was going to reward her. I had concocted this little game, and Jamie had been her obstinate self, so we were going to be punished... somehow.

Charlie gingerly stood, her legs wobbly from my exquisite torturing, and slowly walked to my room. I looked at Kelly sheepishly, trying to mind-read his true intentions. He just remained seated with that mischievous smile. "What are you going to do to us?" I finally asked.

"Oh, I'm not going to do anything to either of you. Charlie's a good little cumslut and deserves her prize. You two need at least one night to build up to what I have in mind." I knew it... Sometimes it pays to be a little cumslut like Charlie.

I liked edging herself, but right then and there all I wanted was to cum all over Kelly's cock. Jamie was more of an instant gratification type, hence why she was the first to seduce Kelly when he moved in. Jamie gripped his dick, "Please Daddy, at least let me ride you until I cum." Ha! I thought it but Jamie asked it! Kelly slapped her hand away playfully. "Fine," she whined. "What can we do for you then?"

"That's better," Kelly grinned. "I want you to kneel here," he said as he guided Jamie by the hand to her position on the floor. "And you here," he told me. Charlie returned with a pair of panties in each hand, a smile as wide as the Grand Canyon on her face. "Charlie, my love. Give their panties to them." Then Kelly took her by the other hand and said, "Lay down between my other two loves." Our hearts melted and we grinned and looked at him with adoration in our eyes. As soon as Charlie laid down Kelly grabbed her ankles and hauled her backwards so her shoulder blades were on the ground and her hips up in the air resting against the front of the couch. "I've seen this position in porn, and it always looked fun, if not undoubtedly uncomfortable for the woman, but I am in charge and now is my chance to be a porn star," he said and winked at Charlie. She giggled, of course, then he continued, "Open your mouth Charlie."

Charlie giggled, licked her lips knowing what was coming, and replied, "Yes sir! Let me taste them while you fuck me!"

"Such a good cumslut, you already know what I want." As Kelly spread Charlie's ankles wide, her pussy already juicy, Jamie and I fingered our panties into Charlie eagerly awaiting mouth. Charlie muffled a moan when Kelly plunged his saliva covered cock in until his balls pressed onto her. I didn't wait for any command and began massaging Charlie's voluptuous breasts. Jamie followed my lead and joined in caressing Charlie. Charlie's eyes rolled into the back of her head, her breathing deep and heavy through her nose. We all knew Charlie was in ecstasy, but I figured Kelly was worried that being in her position for too long might detract from her pleasure which is why he pounded her pussy deep and hard immediately. The combination of kneading Charlie's beautiful tits, her cries of ecstasy, and watching Kelly's hard cock, creamy with their juices, plunge into her had my right hand sneaking towards my clit. Kelly saw and barked, "You two don't cum tonight. I want you begging me to cum tomorrow." I obediently used both hands to caress Charlie. Jamie shot Kelly a devilish sneer but didn't move her hand off Charlie's clit.

Kelly began sweating, face flushed. His legs must be burning from these repetitive squats. Porn actors much be in great fucking shape! I thought as he'd only been going for a couple minutes. Thankfully, Charlie's breathing had turned ragged, she was again on the edge of cumming. "Give me the panties," Kelly huffed through ragged breaths. I pried them out, followed immediately by Charlie screaming euphoric gibberish. "Rub her clit faster. Let's make her cum!" Kelly bellowed.

Jamie pressed and circled her dainty fingers onto Charlie's clit. Charlie began shaking violently and ceased breathing as her orgasm sent her into another dimension. Jamie yelled, "Fuck Daddy, you're going to kill her!"

"Keep rubbing her clit," Kelly demanded as he pulled his cock out. It was creamy with a coating of Charlie's cum. Jamie sped up her stimulation and Charlie finally exhaled with all the lung power she could muster. A fountain of squirt erupted, shooting up high, then splattering Charlie in her own beautiful orgasm. As soon as she began squirting Kelly came into his hand which held the two pairs of dirty panties. Jamie and I cheered and giggled at the tremendous climax Charlie and he displayed for us.

Kelly collapsed onto the couch panting hard trying to pump as much oxygen into his lungs as possible. I couldn't resist, made eye contact with Jamie, which she understood, and we sucked Charlie's juices off her tits and pussy, trading places in perfect coordination. This wasn't the first, nor the last time we licked Charlie clean. Charlie's body randomly spasmed at our touch. Her eyes were glossed over, pupils dilated.

"Here," Kelly sighed. "You two need to wear the other's panties tonight while you sleep." I took the cum covered panties and handed my red g-string to Jamie and I kept her black lacy pair. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kelly's cock twitch one final time when I smelled Jamie's panties, then gazed at her, licked my lips, stood, and slid them on. The aroma and the wet sticky sensation almost made me cum right then and there, but I had been ordered to wait. Will Kelly be mad if I orgasm in my dreams tonight?

- Chapter 2: Jamie -

Why am I on a parade float? Was I just singing to the crowd? Wait... Everyone is leaving... Wait, don't leave me! There's the drummer, he's still on the float with me, he's not leaving. It's Kelly! Just you and me now. Wait, no... No... I don't want to go... I want to stay here with Kelly, I don't want to leave... Kelly, I'm sorry, I don't want to leave!

I woke in a panic, not sure of my surroundings for a second. My mind returned into my body and I abruptly sat up in bed only to fall back onto the soft mattress, closing my eyes. What a nightmare. Kelly would never leave me though... Oh, I guess I left him... I knew all too well the message my subconscious was telling me, I'd been worrying over it for weeks. The future was uncertain and terrifying, especially the being alone part. I'd always projected this air of independence, always trying to be more like Tracy. She was going to be fine moving on. Moving past me and Charlie. Past Kelly. I could show external strength like Tracy, but inside I was more like Charlie, more needy. Even so, I intuitively knew Charlie would also be fine moving on. She had her passion... her talent... her books. What do I have besides those three?

Taking a deep breath through my nose to calm my anxiety I smelled the coffee someone was brewing in the kitchen. Then I heard my bedroom door ease open, the soft creak reminding me of Kelly's first night in the apartment when I "caught" him jerking off in my bed. I didn't stir but opened one eye just enough to see Kelly standing in the doorway. He took a moment to lovingly gaze upon me thinking I was sleeping peacefully. I was sprawled out, my tiny body not even taking up the whole bed. Kelly padded over and sat on the edge of the mattress. I still feigned sleep even at the slight jostle when he sat, but didn't fully open my eyes. He gently ran his hand up my prickly leg that was peeking out from under the covers. I need to shave. "Jamie, wake up beautiful," he whispered in my ear and my heart melted like butter on a hot day.

Without opening my eyes, I stretched my limbs wide and smiled. "Good morning Daddy," I yawned.

Calling him "Daddy" had become commonplace. I'd never used that term with anyone, never even considered it, but it came out of my mouth the first time and just felt right. With his lips still close to my ear, his breath hot on the nape of my neck, he whispered, "So, here's what I want. You're going to lay there. I'm going to kneel in front of you. We're going to get ourselves off while watching each other." My eyes shot open, instantly understanding his request. He knew he didn't have to ask, he was given free-use, but by repeating what I'd said to him all those months ago and seeing the look on my face was everything he'd ever wanted.