The End of Apartment 303

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A glimmer twinkled in her eye and she asked, "So... what's his deal?"

That familiar up-welling of competitiveness, guilt, and arousal reappeared. "I knew you were flirting with him at the party."

"I was not!" she rolled her eyes.

"Sure," I grinned. "Kelly definitely was." Fuck, what am I doing?

"I just figured he was drunk. Then you two left holding hands, so I assumed..." she tailed off.

"No, we're just close friends," I lied. Why am I digging this grave deeper?

Hesitantly Sydney asked, "So, is he seeing anyone?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What do I do now? My thoughts and emotions were scattered. For the first time in a long time I didn't know what to do. I loved Kelly and it's not like I was jealous of sharing him. But Sydney felt different. I didn't want to share him with her, but the idea of them together strangely made me wet. I liked Kelly fucking me when I pretend to be her. I came just as hard as he did on the train. I need a drink!

Sydney picked up on my hesitation and said, "Never mind, forget I asked."

"No, sorry. He's single." Dammit Tracy. "I think you two would be great together," I admitted and my pussy twitched at the idea.

"But..." she implored.

"But, things are just... just a little complicated with him right now." Sydney nodded patronizingly. "I just can't explain it. Not right now at least."

Sydney gave a warm smile, "No worries. Everyone's got their shit. I just think he's hot." You have no idea!

I returned her smile, "We should all do something together. You, me, Kelly and my roommates." Grave officially six feet deep now...

"Sure, I'd love to. Your roommates sound fun, from what you've told me." Sydney returned her gaze off into the distance. "Hey, before we go in, you mind if I get some sun on my tits?"

Another moment of getting surprised by her and another flood of competitive arousal. "I'll join you," I said while starting to pull my rash guard up. May as well lie in my grave now that I've dug it, I thought, then said, "Honestly, I've been dying to see your tits for a while."

Sydney laughed, "Ha! They're nothing compared to yours." Her eyes scanned my chest while pulling her own rash guard up. I reciprocated her gaze. Her small tits were almost identical to Jamie's, but had rosy pink areolas in place of Jamie's dark ones. Sydney gave a quick smile, then laid back on her board, eyes closed, basking in the sun.

- Chapter 7: Charlie -

"I don't know what's come over me. I'm all mixed up," Tracy confessed, halfway through her second margarita.

"So, let me get this straight," I said, setting down my first, half-full margarita. "Kelly flirted with her in front of you..."

"Yeah, but he was drunk," Tracy interjected.

I continued, "Then, you tell him to think of her while you fuck him on the train, to which you both cum hard." Tracy nodded along sheepishly. "Then, she asks you if he's single and you say he is. Then, for fuck sakes Tracy, you make plans for all of us to hang out together!" Tracy downed another third of her margarita. "What the fuck!"

Jamie reappeared behind the bar, "What'd I miss?"

"Nothing," I said. "Just listing Tracy's sadistic chain of events."

"I'm sorry. Like I said, I'm all mixed up," Tracy reiterated.

Jamie, while filling a pitcher of beer, said "It's obvious, isn't it? Tracy wants to fuck Sydney."

"Well duh," I said while rolling my eyes. "Tracy wants to fuck every hot person she sees."

"Hey, I do not," she protested. Then, after another gulp, frozen margarita still in her mouth, mumbled, "Yeah, I guess I do."

I grabbed her glass, sliding it away from her, "Let's slow down on the margs for a minute," to which Tracy shot me a nasty glare.

"Then why do I feel so confused. It's not like I'm the jealous type... I mean I shared Kelly with you two," Tracy proclaimed, waving her hands wildly.

Jamie snorted, then while setting off to deliver the full pitcher, barked, "If anything I shared him with you two."

Tracy opened her mouth to yell a retort across the bar, but I cut in over her, "Alright, enough competing with each other." I huffed, then mumbled to myself loud enough for Tracy to hear, "One of them always has to win."

My words hit home harder than expected because Tracy apologized, "You're right, we egg each other on in unhealthy ways sometimes. But seriously, why do I both love and hate Sydney?"

"For how smart you are sometimes you're dumb as a brick." Another nasty glare so I slid her margarita back, which brought out a smile. So easy this one... "You feel this way because of heartache. You know our little fantasy situation is coming to an end. We're all fighting it in our own way. You came up with the free-use thing as a distraction from facing the facts. But your mind is battling itself while you ignore reality."

"Fuck Charlie," Tracy groaned. "You might be right."

"Of course I'm right. I'm a student of human behavior. All good authors are."

Jamie returned, again filling a pitcher and asked, "What'd I miss?"

"Just Charlie dropping truth bombs on me," Tracy lamented.

Jamie eyed Tracy with concern, then turned her concerned eyes to me. I explained, "All I said is that she's depressed that our living situation is going to change and that she's deflecting her emotions towards Sydney."

"Fuck Charlie," Jamie said exactly how Tracy did.

"I'm sorry, but we're all handling this differently. Tracy's unsure of herself for the first time ever, I'm being proactive and trying to be more assertive, and you... Well, actually I don't know how you're dealing with it." Jamie shrugged her shoulders, but her eyes told me she had something she was keeping inside. "Long story short, I don't think adding another woman into the situation is going to clarify anything for us."

Jamie snapped, "Who the fuck said anything about adding another woman? I'm certainly not inviting whats-her-face into our bed." Yup, there's definitely something eating away at her.

"I didn't say we're inviting her into our bed, just that Tracy's signed the five of us up on a date."

"It's not a date," Tracy whined.

"Going to a live sex show is not NOT a date," Jamie hissed before stomping off with the pitcher.

Waving her hands wildly again Tracy practically yelled, "I'm sorry! Cammi told me about this place and I let it slip to Sydney at work. Who knew she'd want to go with her coworker and her roommates, most of which she's never met before."

Trying to transition the mood I said, "Sydney aside, I'm excited! Never seen a live sex show before." Tracy laughed while drinking, erupting margarita onto her face. I giggled, "Hehe, you know what I mean. Our apartment is a live sex show, but this will be different."

Wiping her face down, Tracy nodded along, but was still laughing. Then, in a more serious tone, she said, "Sydney is cool, give her a chance. What uncool person would agree to go with us?"

"I'll be nice, I promise. Sydney is your friend, not our new girlfriend. It will be a fun, if not interesting, friend date," I told Tracy in all honesty.

Tracy gave me a warm smile that transformed into a drunken smirk, "And, she's sexy as fuck!"

"We get it!" Jamie scolded upon returning. "So what's the deal with this show anyways?"

Tracy shrugged, "All I know is Cammi got us onto the list. It's not publicly advertised, obviously."

"Is Cammi coming?" I asked too eagerly.

"Easy tiger," Tracy said with a wink. "No, she's still out of town. But I do have a surprise for you." With a wicked grin she finished her drink.

"Wait, let me take that table's order. I'll be right back," Jamie practically sprinted off from behind the bar.

Leaning in I asked Tracy in a hushed tone, "You think Jamie's okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"She just seems on edge."

"It's Jamie, she's always on edge."

While looking at Jamie across the bar I shook my head, "No, something's off. Even if you didn't understand it, you at least verbalized you are feeling off. Jamie's holding back and I'm worried she's trying to be strong when she should be vulnerable. Vulnerable with us I mean."

Tracy shrugged, "You tell me Dr. Freud."

Before I could continue Jamie returned, "Okay, what's your surprise?"

"I don't know, maybe I need another margarita before I tell?" Tracy said, drunk on the power of knowing a secret on top of tequila.

I pushed the remainder of mine over, "Here, finish mine." Tracy and alcohol was a one way ticket. She was so in control of every aspect of her life, but when she drank, she drank. She greedily snatched it and I demanded, "Now spill the beans."

Again, with a mouthful of frozen margarita she mumbled, "Cammi sent me the video." No further information was required, Jamie and I knew exactly what video was in question.

"Let's go watch it now," I exclaimed, grabbing Tracy's hand.

"Fuck no! You have to wait for me," Jamie screeched.

"What about Kelly?" Tracy added.

"He was there, he knows what happened. Jamie and I need to see this!"

"Where is Kelly tonight anyways?" Tracy asked.

"Out trying to pick up girls with Antonio," I answered. Antonio was a nice enough guy once he'd been turned down by all three of us. He'd blatantly hit on us when we'd all gone to a concert together, but Kelly had forewarned us that that was just his style, very forward, and that he was harmless. I had to hand it to the guy, he shot his shot, but having missed the target with any of us, he transitioned into a fun, easy-going, and respectful guy. He was Kelly's best friend in the City and Kelly always played the good wingman. Antonio was constantly dumbfounded, often bringing it up to us ladies, that Kelly could flirt with the hottest women only to go home alone. Little did Antonio know what happened when Kelly came home. Kelly had told me Antonio constantly pestered him as to why he wasn't trying to date any of his roommates. I asked Kelly what excuse he told Antonio, and Kelly said he told him we were all lesbians. Antonio didn't buy it, hence the repeated pestering.

"I'm off in an hour. Thank god my manager doesn't have anyone work double shifts during March Madness. This place has been a zoo all month." It seemed like it was always busy in the Park Ave, but when Jamie said it I realized it was extra packed for a Thursday night. "So wait for me and we can watch when I get home, unless you're staying for another hour."

I peered over to Tracy who was swaying in her seat. "No, I'm going to take her home and put her to bed."

"Whatever, lightweights," Tracy slurred. Giving her my margarita was a bad idea. "I don't have to work tomorrow, I'm not going to bed."

--

Tracy passed out within fifteen minutes of arriving home. I managed to convince her to not only chug a glass of water, lie on her bed and wait for Jamie to get home, but also unlock her laptop. It took all my willpower to not start the video without Jamie. While waiting I had time to mull over whether Kelly should be present, but I accepted that as soon as Jamie came home there was no way either of us would be able to not watch it.

Almost two hours later I figured Jamie had been roped into staying at work. Then, loudly, she burst into the apartment with a plastic bag in hand. She lifted it up in front of her and said, "Sorry for the delay, had to make a pit stop."

"I thought work kidnapped you."

"Hells no! As soon as the clock hit eight I ran out of there." She kicked off her shoes and tossed her jacket on the back of a chair. "Can you give me a few minutes, I want to wash the bar off me," she told me more than asked me.

"Of course, but hurry. We've been waiting for this for months!" I said to her back as she skipped towards the bathroom.

I was curious what was in her bag, but my willpower was strong and I resisted peeking. To Jamie's credit her shower only lasted a few minutes. She didn't bother putting clothes on, just came right to the living room wrapped in a tiny towel, hair still dripping onto her shoulders. She looked like a little, sexy Asian mermaid, and I began massaging my pussy under the blanket watching her walk toward me. I was already wet just thinking about what we were about to watch, but I couldn't resist touching myself any longer after seeing wet Jamie glide into the room. She saw me watching her and winked, then glanced at the bag sitting right where she left it. Shocked, she said, "Wow, I figured you'd look. You are being more assertive aren't you, even with yourself."

"Hehe," I giggled. "I know what I want, but I can wait for it."

"Oh yeah, and what does this little cumslut want?" Jamie asked while grabbing the bag. "Does she want this?" With an exaggerated motion Jamie ripped the bag off the hidden contents it contained. I had to giggle at Jamie trying for the dramatic, only for it to fail since whatever she was holding was cellophane wrapped in a nondescript box. "Well shit," she chuckled. "I guess that was anticlimactic. Let's hope the video provides more of a bang... pun intended!"

"I don't think we have to worry about that. So, what's in the box? What's in the box?" I whined in my best Brad Pitt impression.

"Oh god, nothing like that." Jamie ripped open the box, using her teeth at numerous points. Finally, with a "Tada!", she held up a rainbow striped strap-on, harness attached. I gawked and sped up my handwork under the blanket. "None of us have one and I knew we're about to see one, so I figured why the hell not!"

"Fucking hot Jamie! I almost came as soon as you pulled it out."

"You are a cumslut! Touching yourself while I'm standing here talking to you," she joked. "What if I did this," and Jamie undid her towel, letting it drop to the floor, still holding the strap-on.

"Mmm, you going to fuck me with your rainbow cock?"

Jamie winked but excitedly proclaimed, "Here's the best part!" She flipped the dildo around to show me that it curved upwards into a bulb. "Double penetration action!" She was yelling loud enough that I figured Tracy would wake, but the rest of the apartment remained quiet.

Giggling, I said, "Hehe, show me how you put it on."

Smiling with erotic anticipation Jamie demanded, "First, press play."

I'd taken the time to get everything ready before Jamie came home so all I had to do was turn on the television and press play on Tracy's computer. I'd seen a few of Cammi's videos before, but it had been awhile, so when her opening montage appeared a new surge of arousal shot through me. Cammi's videos always started with mini clips of her in action. Her sucking on a dildo, her spreading her delicious bald pussy, her sucking a large black cock, her face moaning in ecstasy, then cum leaking out of her pussy, and finally her blowing a kiss to the camera covered in a huge facial. Her face faded out and as the words, "Camilla Roads Exclusive" appeared, highlighted with sparkle animation. Jamie was frozen in place, still standing naked, wide-eyed and her mouth agape. "Come, sit," I told her.

Jamie jumped onto the couch. "I've never seen one of her videos. It looks high quality already."

"Oh yeah, Cammi's a pro," I replied, enjoying watching Jamie watch the screen. When Jamie licked her lips I returned my attention to the video. It was close up on Cammi's pussy. She was dripping wet and oh so appetizing. "God that looks delicious. I'm so jealous of Tracy," I sighed. I saw Jamie nod out of the corner of my eye. The camera angle switched to a bird's eye view and there was Tracy, sprawled out wearing an eye mask, getting her pussy devoured by Cammi. Kelly was visible, also masked, holding the camera that was close in on Cammi's pussy.

Jamie turned to me, "There's fucking multiple camera angles! Pro indeed!" I reached for the controller and turned up the volume. Tracy was moaning consistently, and Cammi's slurping was representative of her pussy eating expertise. The camera angle switched to a side-on shot just as Kelly dropped his camera and sank his fingers into Cammi. "More camera angles. Fucking hell! No wonder she can afford that apartment, this is master class entertainment."

I giggled at Jamie's banter, but I had other ideas. "Okay, put that on," I nodded to the strap-on still in Jamie's hand.

She shot her head towards me, "Warm me up then." She leaned back against the armrest and spread herself for me. Her crotch was hairy, but I didn't mind in the slightest. Hairy pussy, trimmed pussy, bald pussy, didn't matter to me. Especially Jamie's. I loved Tracy's larger labia, but Jamie's tiny cunt got me going, almost more than Kelly's cock... Almost. After briefly admiring it I drove into eating. She was already wet and tasty, so sweet and delicious. I went in deep and straight, then sucked her nectar into my mouth. A gulp of sweet juice down I began tongue flicking her clit. Kelly was great at eating pussy, but the ladies were better. We knew exactly the right spots and within thirty seconds Jamie was moaning loudly and pinching her nipples. Tracy moaning 'Eat my pussy' coming from the television pushed my tongue into overdrive. Only when I heard Tracy say 'I'm cummming' did I pull away to see the action. Cammi was gyrating wildly and I knew she was cumming on Kelly's fingers. Jamie, breathing a bit ragged, said, "They came together. I love it when that happens."

"Mmm, me too. Put that thing in already, I need your cock Daddy," I said through giggles.

Jamie smirked, "I can see why Kelly likes that. It's empowering!" Then she lustfully sucked on the bulb end of the dildo with eyes locked onto mine. I licked my lips while she did, then she pulled it out and said, "Spread me open, cumslut." I delicately used both hands, sliding up her thighs before gently opening Jamie's impeccably tight entrance. After all the fucking, how is she still so tight? I pondered. A line of her juices ran down over her asshole, making me lick my lips again. Jamie inserted the bulb smoothly and gave a satisfied sigh. "Push the coffee table forward so I can fuck you from behind and we can both watch," she said calmly.

As I did Jamie stood and slipped the harness on, securing the dildo in place. Seeing her standing there confidently, with her pretty rainbow cock, had me frantically shedding my clothes. Another 'Eat my pussy', this time spoken by Cammi, happened just as I threw my shirt somewhere off to the side. I knelt down and placed my forearms on the coffee table. The screen was now only a couple feet in front of my face, providing me with a giant view of Kelly eating Tracy out while Cammi fucked her face. Jamie glided up behind me and I peered over my shoulder. She was so short that she didn't need to kneel, only spread her legs wide. She began teasing my hole with the dildo. "Yes Daddy, fuck me please," I pleaded.

She looked up to see me gazing at her. "Spread yourself for me," she hissed. I reached around and made sure to spread my asshole open along with my lower lips. "Mmm, no matter how many times I see it, you always look beautiful." My heart filled with a new emotion for the evening. All night had been lust, but Jamie's words reminded me how much I loved her. 'That's so fucking hot! Make her squirt more!' bellowed Cammi. Both Jamie and I shot our attention to watching Tracy coating Kelly. As soon as Cammi screamed, 'Swallow my cum,' I demanded Jamie to, "Fuck my pussy now!"

I barely got out the last word before Jamie sank the entire dildo deep inside my eager cunt. Collectively we moaned in pleasure. Jamie sighed, "Fuck this feels good. I wasn't sure if the bulb would do anything, but I can feel you inside me." I jerked with the eroticism of her feeling me in combination with her spanking my ass. By now Tracy and Cammi were aggressively making out, Kelly's cock between their mouths. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Jamie moaned. I felt her quaking behind me but I wasn't there yet.