The End of My First Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that. This will be messy, though, his wife is pregnant." said Collins.

I then headed home. As I came to my driveway, I was surprised to find Lisa and Shithead's cars parked in my driveway. I blocked him in and went inside. They were upstairs in the master bedroom, with the sounds of hard lovemaking filling the house.

I crept upstairs, grabbed a baseball bat from my son's room, put my smart phone on video, placed it in my top shirt pocket with the lens poking out and quietly pushed open the door to my bedroom. Lisa was on top of Jeremy, grinding her pussy into his mouth while sucking his dick. They were so engaged in themselves they didn't notice me standing in the doorway. I stood there frozen for a few seconds; my heart shattering.

Then I put my courtroom game face on and tapped the bat against the open door three times to get their attention. Lisa looked up, allowing his prick to come unplugged from her mouth, she then yelled out, "you son of a bitch, get the fuck out of here. Pervert!"

"Oh, sweetheart, I do think I have bit more of a right to be in this bedroom than Fuckface does. You are my wife." I responded in a calm, determined voice.

As the two naked bodies untangled, I said, "Gee, only the one lover today? Slowing down are we, Lisa?" Jeremy just stared at the bat.

Then added, with a touch of sadness, "why our marital bed in our family home? Couldn't you even wait a week to allow me a small shred of dignity as I leave? Is your heart that cold?"

She didn't even look up as she dressed.

"Anyway, we have some financial stuff to talk about." I continued. "I was going to wait till this evening, when you were going to tell me about your weekend in the mountains, but now will do." They both looked up wondering how I knew.

"I have cancelled all your credit cards since they were all joint with me, I pulled all the money out of savings accounts and CDs, and I have discontinued my direct deposit to our checking account. Only your paycheck will go into that account for now. This is temporary, you will get half of everything with the divorce plus alimony, but until you have a lawyer, I need to be sure the creep doesn't run off on us with anything more than your booty.

I then pulled out her new card and laid it down on her dresser. "Your new credit card. It has a credit balance of $2000, but when you need a recharge, just call me. It will easily cover the cabin with enough left over for a couple of trips to McDonalds."

"I wished you had chosen a different cabin than the one we spent so many beautiful weekends in, that place was special to me. Now it will just be my personal monument to your betrayal."

"Anyway, when you guys get back on Sunday, I will have my stuff moved out. I'll be here with the written financials and a proposal for you to take to your lawyer. You pick your lawyer; I'll give you the fee. After I explain my proposal to you, I will leave this house forever."

At that Jeremy, with his pants finally on, said in as masculine a tone as he could manage, "you know you wouldn't be so cocky if didn't have that baseball bat."

I responded quickly and with a venom in my voice that Lisa had no clue I was capable of "you little shit, you think you are entitled to a fair fight? You are nothing but a cockroach and a sneak thief who scurries for cover when the lights come on. To turn a decent woman into your private slut while your wife is five months pregnant is lower than worm shit. Give me the slightest pretense to assert self-defense and I will hurt you. So, just let me know when you want to dance, punk."

Lisa then turned to Jeremy and said, "She's pregnant!?! You said she hadn't touched you in a year. What the hell is going on?"

"And with that I'll take my leave. Happy hour at the strip club starts in just a little bit, so I must run. You kids have fun." As I was about to turn to leave, I spotted Lisa's open jewelry box with my latest Christmas gift of an expensive necklace in view. I snatched it up and said to Lisa, "I bet I'll find a stripper who will really appreciate this."

I got in my car and left for a nice hotel not far from work. I grabbed a meal, went up to my room and went straight to sleep. I was surprised at how tired I felt.

March 16

Well, he caught us in the act. Jeremy thought it would be hot to fuck me in my marital bed while Mark was at work one last time since it was the only thing he asked me not to do. We had done it a couple of times before. It was another exercise in Jeremy claiming me for himself. I very much liked that idea, excising Mark and our pathetic marriage from my life.

But just as things started to get intense Mark snuck into the bedroom and banged on the door with a baseball bat. He seemed calm at first. He knew about the threesomes. He knew about our weekend plans. He then told us he had taken almost all the money from the bank and cancelled my credit cards. He gave me a new card with a tiny credit balance and told us to eat at McDonalds. One last desperate effort at control is what Jeremy called it.

Then Mark viciously yelled at Jeremy. I had never seen him so angry. I am sure that if Jeremy had tried anything, Mark would have killed him. He also said that Jeremy's wife was pregnant, something Jeremy had never told me. Jeremy later admitted it, but said it didn't make any difference to us, the pregnancy was a mistake and his crazy bitch wife refused to end it.

The big thing about this episode, I won't have to worry about Mark's sorry, whiney ass anymore. He announced he was leaving.

It has been a wild week. Jeremy set up another three-some for us earlier in the week. This time I wasn't blindfolded, and I was ready. Very hot!

I left the office the next day early.

At three thirty, after watching from a distance my wife and her asshole lover leave in her car, I walked into Betty's classroom. "Hey, Betty. Have you heard anything?"

"No, but something is up, there was a lot of very loud whispering today" she said.

"I imagine so. I accidentally caught them in my bed yesterday in my home." I then told Betty about their weekend in the mountains and about the diary."

Now, I need to call Simms wife and ask her to meet me today. Can I call from here? I'd like you here for support if that is okay."

"I've met Laura Simms; she is a nice person. We hit it off. Let me call her instead."

"Sure, but this news must be given in person. Ask if she will meet me."

Betty arranged the meeting and insisted on being there with me. Our meeting with Laura garnered new details about shithead. This would be the second time Jeremy had been found out to be cheating. The last time she accepted him back only on his solemn word never to stray again. Laura was going to kick his ass to the curb.

The only thing left for me to do was wait. It struck me that this was the last days that I would spend in this house. That is when I lost it. I had been trying for so long and so hard to hold it all in. I needed to talk to someone. But the person I would go to when I needed to talk was Lisa.

Then the phone rang. It was my daughter Linda. It was just the usual call; something was up, and she wanted an advance on her allowance so she could go out with some friends. But she quickly picked up from my voice that I wasn't right, and she asked. I told her nothing, but she pressed. My voice broke as I tried to assure that everything was okay, and she then demanded a straight answer. I told her that I had caught Mom and her lover in our bed, and that she was leaving me for him. With that I started to cry and told Linda I had to go.

Two hours later both Linda and Larry were back home. I told them everything. I shouldn't have, not to the kids, but once I had started, I couldn't stop. The weekend was spent with me tearfully talking about a life shattered and my children trying to comfort me.

The kids helped me move some of my stuff to my brother's house. We hauled the bed and mattress from the master bedroom to the dump. That would be the last time they would fuck on my bed. When Sunday morning finally came and as the kids were leaving for school, I asked them not to contact their mother until after I had a chance to talk with her first. They agreed.

That afternoon at about 1 PM, I was sitting on the porch finishing up a rough draft of an offer to divide our property when Lisa came driving up from her weekend tryst. Her arrival was much earlier than I expected. I composed myself and appeared outwardly calm.

She came up on the porch and I smiled at her from my chair and asked, "Did you kids have a good time?" My voice was as pleasant as I could manage.

She responded with a forced smile and a sarcastic tone, "Wonderful time, thanks for asking."

"I'm just about finished writing out a proposal on how we might want to split things up. Why don't you go on inside and relax for a couple of minutes and let me finish and then I can get out of here after we go over a few things. It won't take long."

She nodded and went inside.

Just as I finished and had pushed print, she came out and yelled, "where is my goddam bed?"

"It's at the dump." I said, matter-of-factly.

Stunned, she looked at me, waiting for my explanation.

"That was the bed I shared with my wife. It was where I use to make love to the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It's not for a whore and her pimp."

"What am I supposed to sleep on?' Lisa demanded, ignoring the insult.

"I guess you haven't noticed. The kids have moved their stuff out. You have your choice of the guest room, or the two kid's room."

"Oh? You didn't notice all the kid's stuff is missing?"

"What?"

"Yeah, they were here this weekend. We moved their stuff into storage. I'm looking for a three bedroom apartment and they will be moving in with me for when they are in town."

"What! You can't steal my kids from me!"

"There not your kids anymore. Sweetie, when I read that you were going to make Jeremy their new father, I had no choice but to fight for them. It wasn't hard, once I told what you have been doing and how you planned to replace me with your lover, they were as disgusted as I was.

Lisa pulled out her phone and mumbled that she had to call Linda, I interrupted her telling her she could call the kids later, I need to go over the financials with you so I can get out of here. She nervously put the phone down.

"You're just a wimpy little drama queen, aren't you. The kids won't leave me."

"I consider it more poetry than drama, but suit yourself." I responded, smiling.

"Sit down and go over these, it's a list of our assets. We need to try to divide them in half. Now, I must go inside and get my proposal off the printer. Back in a sec."

I came back with my proposal. Lisa was sitting there with a bit of a smile on her face looking at my list of our assets.

"Are we really worth $5 million dollars?" She asked.

"Well, if there was a 'we,' we would be. This will give your lawyer a bit of a head start. There is also a trust account I set up for the kids, that is not part of that total. I'd ask that you not to touch it. No matter how badly the Cockroach whines about it.

"I'll front the money for your lawyer and ask for a credit at the final settlement. Hire a local guy or pick an out-of-town lawyer if you don't trust the locals.

"I don't trust your lover. When he hears the numbers involved here, he is going to want to take it all and disappear. We will be able to settle this quickly, but there does need to be a little time for you to understand what is involved. If you need more pocket money before we agree on the final settlement, just ask. I will be paying you alimony. I have set out an offer of how much here.

Then I added "you can stay in the house. I will pay the mortgage and utilities for the time being until we agree on the alimony.

She looked at the papers I had given her and saw the bottom-line figures. She smiled.

She then asked, "so you are moved out?"

"Yes. I will be leaving as soon as we finish here. I wouldn't want you to have to put up with this pathetic whiney wimp for one minute more than you must." I replied evenly.

She recognized the term that both Simms and she use to refer to me and quickly realized I had been reading her Journal.

I then put a thumb drive on the table. "This is a video of you being caught in bed with the asshole. I videoed it in case he tried anything stupid. Since he only cowered in the corner behind you, I won't need it. It does have a few seconds of you guys going at, so enjoy. Not as wild as his videos of your threesomes, though."

After a pause, I used a softer, more serious voice and said, "I will try to be kind out of respect to the memory I have of you and because you are the mother of my children, but sweetheart, you have hurt me so very much and I am dealing with so much pain and anger. You were the love of my life. But I have never known such pain, so I would ask that you at least pretend to have a little respect for me. That will make things run smoother."

She said nothing in response. She stared at me for a moment, then went back to reading the financials I had given her. She sat there for several minutes reading how much she was getting with the hint of a smile returning to her face. It was much more than she thought.

Suddenly we both looked up as a car came racing up our drive way, slamming on its brakes at the last second.

"Ah, the fun begins." I said to no one in particular. Lisa was surprised to see her lover's car.

I pulled out the baseball bat hidden behind a planter and stood at the top of the porch steps. Hell, I was 50, I wasn't about to give a shithead half my age a fair fight.

"I am going to kick your sorry ass, motherfucker! How dare you even try to fuck with me!" Simms screamed.

Smiling for the first time in a long while, I stood at the top of the porch stairs raised the baseball bat from my side and rested it on my shoulder and called out, "Bring it on Lover Boy! Let's play ball!" Seeing the baseball bat again he froze in place ten feet from me. "Oh, dear, you forgot to bring your bat again. You are a slow learner." I taunted.

In an angry voice I added, "set one foot in my house again before I leave, and I will break every bone in your body."

"Will you, old man?" His voice dripped with contempt, but he didn't take another step towards me or the house. Then added, "well your soul mate is now fucking me, you dickless wonder.

Lisa went down and stood next to her lover asked him, "what are you doing? Why are you here?"

I answered before he could. "I told his wife that you and shithead were up at the cabin fucking like animals. She thought he was at a teacher's conference. I told her you guys had been fucking since before Christmas and I gave her a copy of that thumb drive."

"She finally knows?" There was happiness in Lisa's face as she looked into her lover's eyes. "This is good news. We can finally be together!"

Loverboy's face cringed.

"Yeah" I said, "but he's not going to have much money after paying child support for three kids once the new baby comes. He is going to need your money. Turning to Jeremy, I added, "I may be a whiney-assed wimp, and you may have stolen my wife, but at least I carried my own weight, you worthless leech. I provided for my family, which is more than you can say. Fucking around while you wife is home pregnant and with your kids, you are just a worthless deadbeat."

I then said to Lisa, "and you aren't any better, destroying two families by your slutting around."

Then I added "and sweetie there is more. He is on probation from his previous school for sexual harassment and I understand there are a couple of new sexual harassment complaints being prepared from teachers he was hitting on at your school. He'll be cheating on you, too."

"Fuck that!" yelled Jeremy, "my wife won't leave me. Unlike you, wimp, my wife needs me. While you were struggling to get it up, I have been fucking your wife every day. While you were beating off, I was fucking her virgin ass, and she was eagerly swallowing my love juice. Your wife submitted to my every demand while your shriveled dick was just a distant memory. You treated her like a delicate flower, I fucked her hard, like she needed to be fucked."

"Yeah, I know" I said, faking sadness, but with the bat firmly clenched. "But that doesn't really cover it. You won far more. Not only did you best me in sex, but you also stole my best friend, you stole the love of my life, you destroyed my connection with my soul mate. No, Loverboy, you won. All I have are my memories of a once happy family destroyed. She's all yours now."

"You don't get it, you spineless wimp," he said "I don't want her. My pleasure from her is that I was fucking your bitch. You can have your skanky ass bitch back; she's used up and don't need her anymore. Her cunt is all wore out anyway. I can't believe I went slumming with that old fat cow for as long as I did." He got into his car and started the engine.

Lisa ran up to his car, calling out, "Jeremy, you're leaving me? Jeremy, take me with you! Jeremy, don't leave me, please."

The asshole put the car in reverse and backed up, never looking at Lisa.

Lisa stared in disbelief as the car drove off, then just sat on the ground in our front lawn, crying.

I walked over to Lisa, whispered in her ear, "not here sweetie" and helped her standup. There were already neighbors standing in their yards watching us. I walked Lisa inside our house, my arm tenderly around her in support.

I sat her down on the couch, asked if she'd like some coffee, she shook her head no and buried her face into her hands sobbing. I whispered in her ear, "don't worry, he only wants to return to his wife because her parents are wealthy. But she's not having him back. He will return to you."

After a few minutes of sitting next to her rubbing her back, I walked back outside to the porch, sat down, and called Lisa's mom.

"Hey, Sarah" I said when Lisa's mom answered, "I have a very big request for you. We're dealing with a very difficult problem here and I desperately need your help right now."

"Okay, Mark, what is going on?"

"Lisa has been having an affair for the past four months." I could hear Sarah gasp. "This weekend everything came to a head. I told Lisa I was leaving her and then her boyfriend broke up with her. Apparently, he plans on going back to his wife."

"Oh, dear God, no! No. This can't be right, how could Lisa do that? Mark, dear, I am so sorry!" Sarah continued after a pause, "I have no words, Mark, I don't know what to say."

"Me either, Sarah. Lisa is crying her eyes out over her boyfriend and I'm not the one that can give her comfort. Can you come over and be with Lisa? I worry that she might harm herself when I leave. I can stay here till you get here, but then I must go. She doesn't need me here."

"Oh, Mark, I'll be there in just a few minutes."

As Lisa's whimpering died down, I heard her dial her cell. I knew it was to the kids to find out about them moving out.

I went inside to listen. When my daughter answered, I could hear her yell out, "You horrible woman! How could you do that to our father? Who the hell are you? Do you know that while you were fucking your creepy lover, Larry and I were consoling Dad this weekend. I had never seen my father cry before, and he cried over you this whole weekend. And now you want to talk to me after you have destroyed my family? You are a monster! I hate you! I will never talk to you again! You are dead to me." With that she hung up. Lisa never got a word in.

Lisa looked up at me, the tears starting again.

I said simply, "you told your lover that he would love my kids and that he would be their new father. Sorry, sweetie, but I will fight for my children."