The End of the Foreplay, and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reflexively I move one of my hands back to block the next blow. I regret it immediately.

"PUT YOUR HAND BACK DOWN, SLUT!"

I quickly put it back down, silently cursing my lack of self-control. I grab the couch cushions in a death grip and bury my face between them like I should have in the first place. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK even harder now, and faster. I lift my head up, trying not to thrash around. Tears start to fall down my nose. And then, thank Christ, the beeper at the end of his timer goes off and the spanking ends.

"Don't move, slut."

Fuck, what now?

"Did I warn you not to interfere?

Ohhhhh, shit. I sniff hard to keep my nose from dripping, clear my throat and say, "Yes, Mark"

Since you did, you've earned ten punishment strokes with my belt.

Oh, holy fuck!

"Count out the strokes."

Smack! Jesus fucking Christ, that strap really bites hard into my tender, sore cheeks!

"Well?"

"One!"

Smack!

"Two!" Smack! "Three!" Smack! "Four!" Smack! "Five!" The strain in my voice is clearly audible.

Smack! "Six!" Smack! "Seven!" Smack! "Eight!" Smack! "Nine!" Smack! "Ten!"

The tears are streaming out of my eyes and the room is silent for a moment. I hear him taking off his clothes. Then he says, "Alexa, play Paris by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals."

In her calm, smooth voice, Alexa responds, "Playing Paris, by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals."

You got me down on the floor. So, what'd you bring me down here for?

Then he comes up behind me and briefly runs his huge cock between my lips from hole to clit. Oh, thank Christ! I am so wet and ready for this! The anticipation is so intense! What is he waiting for? Is he trying to tease me? "Please, I can't stand it!" I'm almost sobbing, no longer from the pain, but from my desperate need.

He presses his plum sized cock head against my tight, dripping hole, and in an instant, with a violent thrust, my pussy is more full of cock than it has ever been in my life. The walls are stretched tight by his girth, and even if his cock were any longer, I don't think any more of it could have probed deeper. My breath catches for just a second before I scream, "YES! Oh, thank you! Fuck me Mark, fuck me!"

"Yes, Kim, I will. You took that punishment well, and now you deserve your reward."

If I was from Paris? If I was from Paris, I would say "Ooh la la la la la la!"

He begins slowly, moving out until the deepest part of me is back to its normal depth, and then thrusts back in deep, stretching me as deep and as wide as I think I could possibly go.

"Jesus, Kim, the heat coming off your glowing red ass feels amazing! It's like the heat from your pussy is radiating outward."

"If I was a man I'd make my move. If I was a blade I'd shave you smooth."

I say nothing. I am completely consumed by the incredible feeling of having this big strong man filling my desperate, drenched pussy with his huge cock. Feeling it thrust all the way into my belly. My walls clench against him. I never want this feeling to end!

He slowly picks up the pace, working his way up to where he's thrusting to the rhythm of the song, slapping my pussy lips with his balls and my ass with his thighs. The sound of each impact is audible, almost like additional percussion for the music. All I can do is gasp for breath. My heart is beating out of my chest, my insides are completely dissolved. All I want in the world is for him to "Cum inside me Mark! Please!"

"Not yet!"

"Ooh la la la la la la la! Ooh la la la la la la la!"

He maintains the rhythm of the song, but his thrusts become stronger, longer. I grip the front of the couch cushions with both hands again and let out a slow moan which starts quiet, but gets louder and louder until I run out of breath. The song ends, but he's still going strong. I mindlessly start saying, "Please please please please please please!" I don't even know what I'm asking for I'm so consumed by the sensations.

He stops thrusting, and starts to flood me deep inside. It's been so long since I felt cum filling me, I'd almost forgotten how much I love it. I try to squeeze my pussy as much as I can around his massive cock in order to milk as much out of it as I can.

And then he collapses on top of me. We just lay there, bent over the love seat, breathing hard and listening to each other breathe. He reaches his arms around me and hugs me tight. It feels VERY good. As he softens slightly, I feel cum dripping out, and down my pussy lips. After a couple minutes I say, "I really need to kiss you right now." He stands up, and then I do. I turn around, wrap my arms around his firm, firm body, reach up behind his head and pull him down to kiss me. His lips are big, and soft. He smells wonderful. He feels wonderful. I melt into him, pressing my body into his, my mouth onto his, my tongue finding its way into his mouth and his into mine. This is heaven.

Eventually we come up for air. He asks, "Was that everything you were expecting?"

Ummm, how to answer that? "It was more than I was expecting in every way."

He pauses for a second to consider that response, then asks, "That's good, right?"

Okay, time for a bit of honesty. "The fucking was fantastic. Beyond fantastic. I want to do that with you a thousand times and more. Everything before that from when we walked in the door..." Geez, how to put this?

He gets a concerned look on his face, and says "What about it?"

"You remember the stories I told you about my sexual adventures over dinner?"

"Of course."

"You're a marketing research guy. Let me put it in those terms. On a scale from 1 to 7 where my second story, the one where my high school boyfriend borderline raped me is a 1, and my third story, where my college boyfriend gave me my vibrator and introduced me to sexual submission is a 7..."

"Yes?"

"That was a 3. Ranged into 2 territory a couple of times."

Oh. Wow. The look on his face. He looks like I just told him his parents were killed in a car crash.

In a very quiet voice, almost trembling, he says, "Kim, fuck, I'm so sorry!" His voice gets stronger and I hear a tinge of desperation. "I thought that was what you wanted!"

I pull him back into an embrace, pull his head to mine and kiss him tenderly again. I need to make that worried look go away.

"I know, Mark. It's fine, I promise! I talked you into following a path that was unfamiliar to you, and honestly, there's hardly a thing I would change about what we did before we got here to your place. Sometimes it goes too far, but if there wasn't a risk of that, there wouldn't be a thrill either."

"But, why didn't you stop me? You said you would!"

"I know, I know! Part of it was that we didn't think to have a non-verbal cue for the safe word when my mouth was, shall we say, occupied. The pounding you gave my throat was kind of brutal, but you came before I could figure out a way to stop it without ruining the moment. Then with the spanking... well, you're a very, very strong man, which I LOVE. I mean the thought of you without a shirt on gets me wet all by itself. But it also means you hit really hard. Even so, it only got to time out territory when you pulled the belt out. I did say that I don't want to be brutalized, remember?"

His mouth is a thin line as he nods, wordlessly. Then he quietly asks, "Anything else?"

"Umm, yeah. I really didn't love the whole slut thing. I'm into submission, but I don't think I like degradation. I don't know. I need some time to sort out what I don't want again, and what I might be able to learn to like. Or at least tolerate in service of creating the mood. That's not a conversation for now, though."

"Kim, I'm so sorry! I really wanted our first time to be amazing for you, and I totally fucked it up!"

I put my hands on both of his cheeks and look into his deep, dark eyes. Jesus I could get lost in there. Kim! don't get distracted! "Mark, you didn't, I promise! The sex was amazing! The feel of that huge cock thrusting inside me? Seven on a seven-point scale! Maybe even an eight or nine if that's possible! And the music was a really nice touch. My other boyfriends never picked a soundtrack to fuck me by, and that song was perfect. Besides, I don't want to think in terms of our first time together. I want to think in terms of our first night together." I look at him with the biggest, brightest smile I can muster and say, "The night is still young!"

"It's not okay with me, Kim. I feel terrible. I would never hurt any woman, but especially not a woman I'm falling for as hard as I'm falling for you."

My heart skips a beat. Does he mean? "Falling for me? That's kind of vague. What does that mean exactly?"

"I'm falling in love with you, Kim. I thought that was obvious!"

My heart soars. I jump up and kiss him again, long and hard, and then embrace him tightly as the words start tumbling out of me like they're riding the wave of emotion surging inside me. "I'm falling in love with you too, Mark! I've been falling in love with you bit by bit since that first moment when you saved me from the drunk in the bar! I love the fact that you're smart, that you respect me, that you're not just interested in my looks, but what I think. I love that we're comfortable singing songs in the park together and make beautiful harmony when we do. I love that you're the perfect combination of strong and sensitive. Do you have any idea how rare that is? Honestly, I think you might be the perfect man. Or perfect for me, anyway!"

We kiss again, but then he pulls away. He still sounds upset and says, "I need to do something to make this up to you! I hope you know I don't think of you as a slut. Jesus, in my eyes you're much more of a golden goddess! I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you!" Then his face changes a bit. Like a light bulb went on. Then he crumples to the ground, kneeling in front of me with his forehead on the floor at my feet. Still in my open toed heels, I suddenly tower over him.

"Goddess, please accept the humble apologies of your servant! I must repent my sins! What can this worm you see before you do to gain his way back into your good graces?"

Well. This IS new. Goddess, huh? Okay, I can roll with this. Might be fun!

"Kiss my feet, servant."

He leaps forward and begins to shower my feet with kisses, and then sucks my toes in his mouth. Yeah, ummmm, this isn't doing much for me. Not my thing, I guess.

In the most imperious godlike voice I can muster, I say, "Kneel servant, and look upon my face."

He obeys. I notice that my shadow of my head from the track light on the ceiling behind me is directly over his face, which means that my face is surrounded by my flowing, illuminated blonde hair. A glowing golden goddess. Perfect!

"Mortal, you are not a worm. You are a man. You are flawed, as all men are, but am I not a goddess of love? I, of course, know what was in your heart. You know that I expect obedience from my priests and priestesses, and my priestess, Kim, was disobedient. In fact, her behavior was shameful, as you said. You merely wanted to bring her back into the fold, as you should. And if she is disobedient again, you should punish her again. It is what she expects. But your punishment of her sin was too much. You caused more pain than she deserved, and she prayed silently to me to save her. I have done so, taking on all her pain so that she might be relieved of it. If you truly want to repent, here is my command. Bit by bit, take all the pain from this body I inhabit. Then worship at the alter of my core. Will you do this?"

"Yes, goddess, gladly!"

"Then carry me to your bedroom and begin."

"Yes, goddess!" As he stands up, he effortlessly lifts me off the ground. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean into his shoulder, and kick off my shoes as carries me to his bedroom. Mmmmmm, he smells soo good!

He lays me down on the bed, pulls a bottle of lotion from his nightstand, and said, "Goddess, if you will, please roll over onto your stomach so that I might begin by massaging your feet and legs."'

"Of course, my servant."

I roll over, and, oooohhhh yeah, that's it! That's it exactly. He begins massaging my feet with those impossibly strong fingers, and it feels like heaven. Then my calves, ooooh, Jesus, that feels amazing! I don't make nearly enough money tending bar to afford full body massages, but my muscles certainly get tight being on my feet for hours at a time. Stretching out before my morning runs doesn't really do the trick to loosen them up completely either. Not like this.

He moves up to my back, ohhhh oh wow. How lucky am I? He's not just a great fuck, he gives amazing massages too! He works all the muscles in my lower back, along my spine, then my shoulders, arms, neck, spending at least a minute or two on each spot, removing every bit of tension in my body. Then he goes back to my ass, which is still sore.

Tracing his finger tenderly around each ass cheek, avoiding the parts that I'm sure are still pink, he says, "Goddess, I am full of shame. Look at what I've done! How can I make this better?"

"Rub me there with soothing lotion, just as you have done with the rest of this body, but much more delicately."

He applies more lotion to his hands and slowly, gently, ever so gently rubs it into each cheek. He's so tender! I love him more with each moment.

"Goddess, if you will, please roll on your back. I wish to finish the massage and then worship you as you commanded."

I roll over eagerly.

He works on either side of each of my shins, then the front of my thighs, then he traces his fingers along my sides all the way up to my head, rubs my temples, and asks, "Goddess, may I kiss you?"

"It is part of the ritual, is it not?"

He leans over and kisses me, so gently, as gently as if I were a fragile, priceless piece of art.

"May I suck on your nipples?"

Ohhhhh yes! "It is part of the ritual, is it not?"

He kisses down my neck, collarbone, onto my left breast, and then sucks my nipple into his mouth. An electric jolt runs from one nipple to the other at the touch of his lips and tongue.

"Mortal, you are very good at this ritual. I am proud that you have learned your lessons well."

"Goddess, thank you! Your praise means everything to me!"

He goes to my other nipple. I feel another jolt. My pussy starts to tingle along with both my nipples, even though he's only stimulating one of them at a time.

"Goddess, may I run my finger over the alter at your core?"

"It is part of the ritual, is it not?"

He goes back to sucking on my nipple, and begins to stroke my clit with his thick finger. My breath catches audibly. I thought I was in heaven when he was massaging me? Nooo no no. And I'm sure I'm only at heaven's gate just yet. I start to moan softly. He keeps this up for another few minutes, eliciting ever more appreciative sounds, over which I have no control whatsoever. I love this so much!

"Goddess, may I clean up the mess that I made at your alter before I worship at it?"

Clean up the what? Oh, wait, he must mean all the mess my pussy has been making since the restaurant. And the cum that's been dripping out of me since he filled me with it. "Yes, servant, you may prepare my alter for worship."

He kisses down to the bottom of my breast, down my stomach, around my pubes. He lifts my knees up, and begins to lick my ass clean of all the dried and drying fluid, moves up to my pussy and Oh! Ohhhh yeaahh! He probes inside me with his tongue. As deep as it will go. His nose is pressing into my pussy lips with his tongue probing inside. Jesus that feels good!

"Goddess, your love potion is intoxicating! I feel so blessed that you have let me enjoy it! May I worship now?"

"It is the most important part of the ritual, is it not?"

He lowers his head once more, but this time he kisses my clit. Then he starts to lick it. Ohhhhh holy fuck! That feels fantastic! All I can do is let out soft moans as waves of pleasure wash over me. He builds me up, and then moves away from my clit, licking up and down my folds, thrusting his tongue inside me again before licking his way back up. I alternately close my eyes and open them to stare off into space as my entire existence focuses on the intense, joyful sensations I'm feeling. Then he starts to thrust one, then two fingers inside me as he licks and sucks my clit more frantically. Before long, I grab the back of his head and force it down, pressing his tongue harder into my throbbing clit, and then... finally! My breath catches as all the muscles in the center of my body contract and my pussy starts to convulse, completely out of control. Jesus, I've been on the verge of this orgasm for at least an hour. The anticipation has made it so! Fucking! INTENSE! CHRIST! Spasm after spasm after spasm clenches inside me for what feels like at least a full minute before the orgasm finally subsides.

It takes me a moment to regain awareness of the world around me, for my breath and my heartrate to slow down enough to speak. When I've regained enough of myself, I say, "Mortal, beloved servant, you are forgiven of all your sins."

With some conviction, he responds, "Thank you, goddess. I am honored to be so blessed! May I make love to you now?"

"Foolish mortal. How can one such as you even fathom what it means to create love within me? Am I not the source of all love? No, I will depart now and bring my priestess back. I leave you with a command and my holiest blessing. Make love to Kim. Build ever greater love within her and within yourself as you do."

"Yes, goddess, as you command. But what is your blessing?"

"Love, and be loved, blessed servant. Love and be loved."

I close my eyes, but I continue to play the scene. With a tone of quiet confusion, as if I was waking from a trance, I say, "Mark?" I look to my left and my right. "How did we get into the bedroom? We were just in the living room. You were telling me that you don't think I'm a slut? And I was so sore. I feel amazing all of the sudden!" My voice trails off, confused and amazed.

"Our goddess answered your prayers, and mine."

I slowly break into a warm smile that matches how I feel. "I am so blessed!"

"She commanded me to make love to you."

"Did she? She really is answering my prayers tonight. There's nothing I want more than to feel the weight of your body pressing me into this mattress, crushing my breasts beneath your powerful chest, and to feel you moving that huge, beautiful cock inside me. I've been praying for that for at least a week now. Come here! We don't want to disobey the commands of our goddess."

"No, we'd best not, but wait just a moment." He reaches over to the night table for his phone. I prop myself on my elbow to watch, as he taps a few times, and the song "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele starts playing.

When the rain is blowing in your face, and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace, to make you feel my love.

As the song begins to play, he comes back over to me, gently pushes my shoulder back to the mattress and lays on top of me. Now he kisses me, tenderly at first. Oh, those big, soft lips! Such a good kisser! Gently, he probes my mouth with his tongue. I press harder into his mouth, forcing his tongue deeper. I used to think I didn't like missionary position, but I've been imagining this exactly as it is practically since the moment we met. Having the feel of his powerful back under my fingertips, his chest crushing my tits, his hips on top of mine... I close my eyes and focus one by one on all the sensations assaulting me.

I know you haven't made your mind up yet. But I would never do you wrong. I've known it from the moment that we met. No doubt in my mind where you belong.

No doubt in my mind where he belongs, and as if he's reading my mind, he starts rubbing his increasingly hard cock between my swollen pussy lips, more gently than he had in the living room, teasing my clit with his cock head. He presses against my opening a bit, then pulls back and caresses my lips again. He brings his head back to my opening, and pushes it in, then eases back and slides his length up to my clit and massages it with his head for a moment. Then he slides down again and enters me smoothly. "Ooohhhh," I moan as he pushes to my deepest depths again. A joyful tear escapes my eye as my emotions flow through me.