The End of the Foreplay, and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn't do.

Mark starts slowly, steadily sliding in and out, in and out, rhythmically forcing my pussy to conform to his dimensions and then letting it back to normal before stretching me again. It's as if I can feel every gentle push through my entire being. I start to imagine his seed flowing into me, searching for its goal and ultimately finding it. His being merging with mine and forming the most perfect human being creation has ever seen. Into my pussy and out he moves. On some distant level I know my IUD will keep me from getting pregnant this time, but in that moment I cannot imagine anything I want more. In and out, in and out. I want this sweet, smart, strong, sensitive man in my life forever, and I want to have his children. And I know right then that I'm not falling for Mark anymore. I've fallen.

Mark whispers in my ear, "I can't believe you're mine, Kim. I've never dreamed I could be this lucky!" He kisses my cheek and then my lips.

"I'm yours, Mark! I'm yours," I gasp, knowing that I am. I am his. Completely.

Go to the ends of the earth for you, to make you feel my love. To make you feel myyy... loooooove.

The song ends, and the only sounds are his body moving against mine and our breathing in each other's ears. I pull his mouth down to mine again and start to thrust my tongue into him at the same pace and strength that he is thrusting his cock into me. I want him to know that I'm merging my body with his just as he's merging his with mine. Next, I start tracing my fingers gently along every inch of the solid muscles in his back, his neck, his shoulders. All the while feeling him moving in and out, in and out. His sweat builds up and so does mine, joining together as our bodies already have.

I move my hands down to his impossibly well-toned ass and feel the muscles tense as he thrusts forward and relax as he pulls away, only to thrust again, and I say, "Take me, Mark! Fill me!"

Bit by bit he picks up the pace, his thrusts getting shorter, sharper. Each one makes my toes curl as my breathing gets quicker. The tempo of his thrusts gets faster and faster, but only a little at a time. I start to gasp with each thrust. Eventually, he freezes once again, fills me with his cum, and collapses on top of me, laying much more heavily on my body. I savor the feel of him. We lay there, both recovering from the intensity of the moment, our heartrates slowly returning to normal. As he softens, he slides out of me and moves to my side. I turn on my side, spooning my ass into his stomach and say, "Hold me?"

"Of course, Kim!"

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Kim."

I sigh with utter contentment, and close my eyes just to savor the moment. I open them again and I'm alone. Wait, what? I quietly mumble, "Mark?"

Nothing.

Deeply confused, I wonder, was this all a dream? No, no way! Then I notice that it's dark outside. And this isn't my bedroom.

Louder, I say, "Mark?"

Mark looks up from his desk next to the bed and says, "Kim, there you are! You fell asleep!"

"Did I? Jesus, I didn't realize I was so tired! I must have passed out when the adrenaline that's been pumping all night long finally subsided."

"Yeah, I was a little surprised. Right after we told each other we were in love, the next thing I knew I was listening to you quietly snoring."

"Oh, shit. How embarrassing! I'm so sorry! I guess it's been a long day, starting with when I got home after midnight from my shift at the bar. I got about five and a half hours of sleep, got up, went for a run, and then went to work at my bank internship all day. After work, I rushed home to get ready for our date. No chance I'd get tired from then until now, as I'm sure you know!"

"It's fine, Kim. It's adorable that you're comfortable enough to fall asleep in my arms. In fact, I think I delivered on my promise as we left the restaurant. So, I guess we're done here, right? Do you need train fare home?"

What the fuck? I turn sharply toward him, alarmed.

He laughs. "Oh, geez, Kim, I'm kidding! I'm not close to being done with you yet. I may never be! Besides, the promise was that I'd fuck you repeatedly until we fell asleep in each other's arms. I didn't fall asleep."

"Mark, that wasn't funny! Don't even fucking joke that this is just a casual hookup for you! Do you have any idea how many guys have asked me out, and how many different ways I've learned to turn them down? Can you even guess how many bad first dates I've gone on with guys who only wanted me for my body? I'm usually incredibly guarded with my feelings! I've only ever told two other guys in my life that I loved them. You should know that about me already. You scared the shit out of me just now!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Come here."

I get up off the bed and stand up in front of him. He stands up from the desk chair, wraps his arms around me tight, like a big, strong cuddly bear, and instantly I feel sooo much better. Wow. When he holds me like this, I feel so safe, so secure, so... loved. I could really get used to this.

"Seriously, Kim, I'm sorry. You know that I sometimes make jokes at the wrong time. But I meant it when I said I love you. And I also meant it when I said we aren't done here tonight. But first, do you want something to drink? You must be at least a little dehydrated with all the fluids you've lost."

"Yeah, I am thirsty, now that you mention it."

He leads me to the kitchen where he already has seltzers over ice with lemon wedges waiting in the fridge. Wow. He anticipates my needs. I smile as we sit down. I suck down half the glass before I take another breath.

He looks at me, smiles and says, "I still think I must be dreaming. I have a naked goddess sitting in my kitchen drinking lemon seltzer with me. This can't be real."

I smile too, and say, "Right back at you, buddy. I'm naked, sitting in the kitchen of an ancient Roman statue come to life, and he's drinking a lemon seltzer with me. Sounds like a really weird dream, all right!"

He busts out laughing. I chuckle a bit myself.

"Hey, Kim, speaking of being with a goddess, you didn't mention that you like playing that part in your sex life. I thought you only got into being submissive. How did I luck into guessing that?"

"That was the first time I've ever played the goddess."

"No way, seriously? You didn't hesitate for a moment! And you seemed to know exactly what to say the whole time. And that was all improvisation? Wow. It was like you were born to play that role. Or maybe you're just an incredibly talented actress who missed her calling."

"I kinda surprised myself, to be honest. The next thing to say just came right into my mind the whole time. Maybe Jesus actually sent an angel of love to inspire me."

We finish the seltzers and sit quietly for another moment; not awkwardly, but comfortably. He looks a little lost in thought. I'm just admiring his body. I may never stop admiring his body. And he loves me! Could he really be the one?

"Mark, what do you see your life being like in ten years?"

"What is this an interview? I thought I already got the job," he says, smirking.

"Mark, I'm serious. In my heart I've fallen for you completely, but in my head, I know that most relationships don't last forever. I'm trying to see if we want the same things. I sure as hell hope we do!"

"Umm, okay, well, ideally, I'd like to be married. Probably a couple of kids and discussing with my impossibly gorgeous wife whether we want another one. I'd like to have started my own successful marketing research company. I figure my wife will work too, possibly in a high-powered career, but definitely one with benefits. Entrepreneurs need health insurance, too, after all. And if I run my own company, I can be home whenever I need to be. How am I doing?"

A grin forms over my whole face. "Really fucking well. That sounds a lot like what I want my life to be like. I'm getting my MBA because I want the kind of career that you described, and I definitely want at least two kids. Being an only child was really lonely."

I get up, move over to straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his neck, and ask, "Are you ready for another round? I'm certainly well rested, hydrated and raring to go."

"Fuck yeah!"

"Then take me, Mark. Do whatever you want with me. I just hope you fuck me really hard this time!"

He says, "Just what I had in mind. Kneel in front of me and suck me until I'm hard again."

Okay, this kitchen is a little cramped. "Here?"

"Kim, our goddess has commanded that you be obedient and that I make sure that you are. I don't recall her saying anything about you questioning my instructions."

A glint appears in my eyes as I look into his. Another smile creeps onto my face. I think he's getting it. "Yes, Mark." I slide down to the floor, kissing his chest and six pack abs as I situate myself under the table with my knees and shins on the floor and my feet pressed against the wall on the other side of the table from Mark. The edge of the table on his side forces me to bend forward, but that's just fine, considering my purpose here.

The male anatomy is amazing. I know how big this cock gets, but at the moment it is completely deflated and bunched up. Small almost. I could easily fit most of it from head to balls in my hand. I really want him to be rough with me, so I decide to tease him a little.

"Well, this is just sad, Mark. Almost pathetic. I want my friend back, but this tiny thing is a disappointingly poor substitute.

"Kim, your insolence is disrespectful, and you still aren't obeying my command. That will cost you."

In my penitent tone, I say, "Yes, Mark. I'm sorry." I take his cock in my hand, and start to suck on his balls for a minute. Not much reaction. Fuck. I try talking to it.

"Come on Mr. Cock. Don't you want to play with my hot, wet pussy? I know how much you like feeling it wrapped tightly around you as you thrust inside me! I want you to do that again! I want you to fuck me so hard that I'll still feel it in the morning!"

There we go! That started to get a reaction. I stroke up and down with my hand and suck the head into my mouth to encourage it. Ohhh, yeah! Now it's coming back to my life. "Goddess bless me, there you are! She is so good to me!" A few more strokes and I can suck more of his increasingly huge, thick cock deeper into my throat.

"That's enough, Kim. Come back up here and straddle me again. I want your pussy lips to anoint my cock with your juices before I take you for my pleasure."

My heartrate starts to increase. Eagerly, I say, "Yes, Mark!" I climb out from under the table as quickly as I can and wrap my legs around him with my ankles around the back of the chair. My pussy lips are covered in his huge dick from clit to hole, and I'm covering him with my juices which suddenly are starting to flow freely again.

He stands up, and again lifts me like I weigh nothing. He carries me out into the hall, and then surprises me. Instead of going back to the bedroom, he puts his left hand behind my head and all at once forces me into a very rough kiss and protects my head as he body slams me into the hallway wall, knocking a framed poster to the floor and a good bit of the breath from my lungs. My eyes fly open wide. Then he puts both arms under my thighs, lifts me up and moves his cock to my opening. He both thrusts up and drops me down a bit at the same time, forcing my pussy quickly to accept his shaft, swollen, large, hard, pressing thickly against my walls. I gasp, "Oh goddess!" I didn't think he could get any deeper inside me than he was before, but in an instant he is. There's no question about it.

He growls quietly in my ear, "You want me to fuck you hard, huh?"

"Yes, Mark!"

He uses all the strength in his legs to thrust up. All I can do is grunt. My breathing increases again.

"Unh!"

"Like that?"

"Yes, Mark!"

"And you want me to fuck you like this for a long time?"

"YES, Mark! Unh!"

"Well, good. Between your throat and your pussy, you've sucked so much cum out of me tonight, that I think I'll last a very long time."

For the next five minutes at least, maybe ten, he continues to hold me up against the wall, thrusting every few seconds. It. Is. Magical. Then he carries me to the bedroom, filling my pussy with his cock the entire way as I wrap my legs around him tight. When we get to the bed, he lifts me up and throws me on it.

"Get on your hands and knees like the bitch in heat you are."

"Yes, Mark!"

I obey like the love priestess that I am, at least behind these closed doors. He climbs in behind me and starts fucking me doggie style, grabbing my tits roughly, using them for leverage in order to pull me back onto his cock as he forces himself deep inside me over and over and over. The thrusts are more frequent, but not as forceful as what he'd been doing to me in the hall.

"Harder, Mark!"

He continues thrusting while he says, "Hey, who's giving the orders here? You still haven't learned obedience, have you? And I still haven't given you what you deserve for your insolent, insulting comments in the kitchen. I bet you don't think my cock is almost pathetic now!" And he starts to smack my ass really hard on both sides, mixing in harder thrusts into my pussy. Jesus Christ, this is so HOT!

Amid gasps and grunts, I manage to say, "Yes...unh! Mark!"

The pace of the smacks and the fucking picks up, getting faster and faster, with me reduced to making animal sounds as I'm trying to catch my breath. I put one hand up on the headboard in order to brace myself, and to keep my head from getting smacked into it. His thrusts are hard and fast and I start to call out with each thrust, "Yes, Mark! Yes, Mark! Yes! Yes! Yes!" And once more, he freezes, grabs my tits harder, and comes, filling me with whatever he has left in him to give. Again, we collapse, finding our way into each other's arms. I kiss him passionately on the lips. Then I kiss him again. Then I began to shower him with kisses on his face, neck, shoulders, whatever I can reach.

Eventually I stop in order to say, "Mark?"

"Yes, Kim?"

"Seven out of seven. That was fucking incredible from beginning to end!"

He smiles as he lays his head on one side of the pillow, and says, "I pride myself on being a quick study."

I just smile back at him and then snuggle into the nape of his neck for a moment before I rest my head on the other side of the pillow. I start to trace my fingers gently, appreciatively over the muscles in his back.

"Jesus, Kim, that feels amazing! Everywhere your finger goes, it leaves a tingling trail of nerve endings at least an inch long!"

I smile broadly again, and continue to give him a back rub. This continues for a few minutes. Then I realize he's fallen asleep. That last marathon round of fucking must have really exhausted him. My mind wanders. I wonder if I can straddle his face and get his morning wood down my throat before he wakes up tomorrow? I bet he's never woken up like that before! He'd give as good as he gets, too, no doubt about it. If he can make me cum before I suck him off, I'll reward him by straddling his cock and filling myself with it, riding on top of him, controlling the thrusts inside my pussy. Then I yawn. I close my eyes, holding my new love in my arms as I lay in his, and drift off to sleep again, with the thought, "I hope every night ends like this from now on.

Mark and I met and fell in love about two and a half years ago, and our timing couldn't have been better. We were inseparable. It wasn't long before I was spending nearly every night over at his place. On Valentine's Day, about eight months after we met, he proposed right at the spot in the park where we first kissed. I managed to squeak out "Yes!" before bursting into tears of joy. When he put the diamond ring on my finger and wrapped me in one of his bear hugs I love so much, it was one of the two happiest moments of my life so far.

We held an engagement party two weeks later at a hall that we rented near his place. That was Leap Day, 2020, and we were really fucking lucky that it didn't turn into a super spreader event, as a number of other similar events around the country that night did. Two weeks later, the world turned upside down.

Almost every night at his place? Once the pandemic started it quickly became every night. This was partly because one of my apartment mates was being really reckless, and didn't seem to care if she infected the rest of us. It was also partly because my job at the bar disappeared when the bar closed during the shutdown, and moving in with him helped control costs. And, you know, because we were madly in love.

I was in his bubble and he was in mine, and the less physical contact we had with anyone else, the better. It was pretty cramped, with his work and my classes all going online, but we managed with him working in the bedroom and me in the kitchen and living room. Every day it became clearer and clearer that we would make it as a couple in the long run. I mean, if we could survive THIS level of closeness all the time...

The sex was fucking amazing, every single night. Usually at least twice. Sometime it was tender. More often, it was rough. Sometimes I played the goddess, sometimes the disobedient priestess. We also got into other role playing. I particularly love being the naughty schoolgirl. I even bought an outfit from a store that supplies a local Catholic school. The first time I tried it on for Mark, his passion was on another level. He was the principal. I was in trouble for getting caught with a guy under the bleachers without my top on. When I whispered in his ear that I was a very bad girl, and deserved whatever lesson he wanted to give me... Let's just say that he made me really sore inside and out, just the way I wanted it!

A lot of people who were engaged put their weddings off until 2021, but Mark and I both agreed that the point of a wedding wasn't the wedding day. The point was to be married. We took every precaution we possibly could, including having a lot of guests watching through zoom, arranging socially distant seating for the limited number who did attend, no dancing, etc., and had our big day right as autumn's colors were at their peak. When the priest pronounced us husband and wife, and Mark kissed me, it was my other happiest moment ever. The whole day was full of joy in a year that had far too few joyful days.

The first six months of our marriage were a lot like the engagement, with the two of us in our love nest the vast majority of the time. In the evenings, we took full advantage of the idea of Netflix and chill. During the day I was finishing my MBA. Before graduation, I was offered a job at the bank where I'd interned, only now as a financial analyst making more money than anyone in my family had ever dreamed of.

Then, yesterday, I told Mark the best news ever. Not only will I be his goddess of love, but also his goddess of fertility. I want to name the baby either Robert or Roberta after my dad.

I know that fairy tales aren't real, and certainly the life we have is far from perfect, but it's looking like we'll be about as close to living happily ever after as I ever could have dreamed I might.

C=====8 C=====8 C=====8 C=====8 C=====8 C=====8 C=====8 C=====8 C=====8 C=====8

If you liked this story, please give it a good rating and feel free to leave comments. If you really liked it, click on my author link and see what else I've published here!