All Comments on 'The End of Things Ch. 11: Missions'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ArkingArkingabout 2 years ago

I was not sure if I could enjoy such a story, at first. I should go back to the first chapter and start from the beginning, that makes sense. As always the writing is superb, the sex scene is as real as any I have encountered and the story intriguing. So many what if's. Love it.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Reading your work is like finding hidden treasures. Yes, I should start at the beginning, but could not help but read this chapter. Now all the more excited about turning back to understand how Carwen found herself here and now. xxxxx

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 2 years ago

Pixie, I'm glad to see that you are back working on this wonderful historical bit of fiction. I have enjoyed all your stories and have read most. I think I've yet to complete Rehab series. I'll probably have to start that one from scratch again.

Looks like we have a few chapters to go on this one. Looking forward to the trip.

5/5

J

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 2 years ago

A timely way to resume this epic tale. References to previous episodes and to other stories that are interlinked make it easier for us readers to pick up the thread where we left it.

Carwen's journey with Bella and Stumpy whom she had just met in the previous episode continues the next day, but so much has happened since we were reading it, which gives this story an actuality and relevance in our times.

There is a war affecting the continent that pretty much contains the geography of what was the Roman Empire. Once again a people needs help against invaders.

The church, nascent then, is fading now, as it held on to the old ways for too long without welcoming the new.

Then as now, the hope rests with women, to bring a new perspective and a different kind of leadership.

As it always is the case, leadership is most needed in times of uncertainty. Doubts and questions are a natural part of that, since we don't have all the answers.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Wolfie. I am glad that you thought I was able to help the reader catch up, and yes, as you say, some of the themes are even more relevant than they were when I began this xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Bobbi, and I hope that if you do venture back, you will enjoy what you find. I so value your good opinion xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, used2bjustj. I do hope you will enjoy finishing Rahab. There is a final book to come, but it comes slower than I would like, and this one suddenly sprang back to life. I wish I know how my Muse worked, but I do as she says, being a good girl xxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago
Don't mess with Merlin...

...(or as a Welsh friend of mine would have it, Maerddyn)---he is only interested in himself and his ambitions / needs; other people's wants are nothing and he would happily leave them in the lurch. What a pleasure, sweet Pixie, to log in today and find a continuation of your historical saga. It will be quite a change from the randy shenanigans of Oxford academicesses (if there is such a word which I doubt). Lets have more of Cerwen's five-star adventures soon.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Maonaigh. I have been wanting to come back to this for a while, but only now has the Muse moved me - more to come xxxxx

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Well, Pixie, I have stumbled into this epic at Chapter 11, yet I feel compelled to catch up on the full back story! Perhaps it is your excellent writing and enthralling characters that have ensnared me.

I have some reading to do!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

This is always a miracle, one page and a little tale is created ....... Like hudini your magic with your pencil is extraordinary ...... Wonderful

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Paul, I hope you will enjoy it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Franziska xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Any Room for your Influential Peoples' List Missions Pixie?

Dear Pixie,

I know I am reading / commenting on this story series backwards.

Unfortunately, I have no business reading these stories, because my job requires me to be unbiased and just record / present your recorded data into statistical charts for your review.

As we both know, I researched your most Influential People and provided you my findings and possible missions to save their lost works or put an end to rumored conspiracy theories by providing the first-hand truth about each person when you visit them.

I know you will not change history, but can you write your opinion on their lost works, on their discoveries, and their inventions because your chapters 13 and 14 obtained low ratings because you focused more on writing about religion than writing about your lesbian sexual exploits.

FYI: It appears writing about religion and politics do not produce high story ratings.

I would love to read your opinion of meeting Sappho and your interpretation of reading all of Sappho’s works before Sappho dies and all her works destroyed.

The same goes about Hypatia’s philosophies and about her two famous inventions:

1. The “Hydrometer” that floats in a liquid whose density can be read on its scale.

2. The “Astrolabe” to measure a star’s angle above the horizon, that will be useful to navigate your ship.

I would also love to read about your sexual fantasies with Sappho and with Hypatia.

I have one question Pixie: I am starting to formulate your April Literotica presentation.

If you do not complete a story series in April, which completed story series results would you like to see on slides / pdf pages 47 thru 52?

I apologize Pixie for expressing my personal opinions, but Holy week did not turn out well for our family.

Sadly, my Mom fractured her L1 vertebrate and weakened her L2 & L3 back vertebrates by compensating her posture to alleviate the pain.

So, we took Mom to the hospital on Monday, where she stayed until Thursday.

For Easter weekend and today, my Mom resides at a rehabilitation facility.

By the end of the week, Mom’s case worker will tell us their recommendation for Mom.

We fear Mom’s case worker will recommend that Mom resides; permanently, at a “Memory Care” facility due to her dementia.

I did not want to tell you anything about my Mom, Pixie until after your celebration of Holy Week.

Please, Enjoy Your Day, Pixie and Stay Healthy & Safe.

v/r

Your Literotica Bookkeeper 📚📕📗📘📙

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Jeff, nice as scores are, I can only write what I write, and my regulars know what that it. I can't write otherwise.

In terms of the stories, just include those that are finished in the stats, don't worry about completed series, I don't think either of the current ones will be done by then.

I am so sad to hear about your Mother Jess, that is horrible, you poor thing - prayers xxxxx

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Wow! Very Fu-u-u-c-c-k-k-ing Hot,,, Yes!

Hallo Pixiehoff!

When we read what Carwen said (("If you get out of her cunt, I can eat her.")) _ Queen Jackie just looked at me... WELL?... I'M WAITING!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Thick Creamy Orgasms..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh my darlings, thank you Gay Kay and Queen Jackie - I am so happy xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

story TAGS