All Comments on 'The End of Things Ch. 12: Junia'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ArkingArkingabout 2 years ago

Oh wow, what a story. I too would sit and watch two muscular female wrestlers, especially if the out come was the same.

There is something about the story after Jesus that intrigues me.

Another well written chapter. XXX

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago
Roma locuta est...

St Augustine said: "Hear the other side..." It's a pity that he failed to practise as he preached for he also said: "Rome has spoken; the case is concluded." When did the early Roman church ever listen to the other side without sending them to the stake? Save for the rigidity of Augustine and others like him, women like Junia's congregation would not have had to go into hiding and the world may well have turned out to be a different place. I can never quite make up my mind, Pixie, about which of your writings I like most: your fun-filled tales set in the modern world of academia or these excellent historical accounts. Call it an honourable draw because you'd have to produce a real stinker for me to give you less than five stars!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

So revealing and suspenseful. Thanks for sharing. xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Lady Pixi ...... This tale turns into a special mission, it is already for carwen, but now merlin and carwen becoming one and this will be definitely interesting ....... Your fantasy is a wonderful immagination of old world stuff or old fantasy and you put it together into some extraordinary

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 2 years ago

I love that the Amazons are back in business. Book trading, no less.

A wrestling match turning into passionate sex - is there a better way of conflict resolution?

Misguided religious men secretly lusting for women and openly declaring their disdain for them - it's time to restore women's rightful place in all aspects of life and recognize the feminine divine without which humanity would be lost.

Let us profess our love for women openly and honestly. May we channel our lust for women into admiration, so we will be motivated to become better persons by following their example and by listening to their teachings.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

The dramatic tension builds!

And a frisky wrestling match gets thrown into the mix…great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

.

Such a wonderful tribute to the Sisterhood. (At least to the ones who keep the faith.) Familiar archetypes add a heartfelt feel to the narrative. The scale and scope of Carwen's mission imparts it with a sense of epic importance. It's escapism, but with timely and timeless toxic patriarchal themes interwoven with the adventure and sapphic elements. I'm so happy that Pixiehoff found her muse to continue this story, and I can't wait to see what transpires in Alexandria. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Bobbi - and I am delighted that you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Maonaigh - I appreciate your enthusiasm for both types, and am always glad to read your comments xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird - and more to come xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Franziska, I am glad you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Awww, Wolfie, darling, thank you so very much. Yes, how much better it would have been - and may still be xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Paul xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

thank you, Anonymous. Yes, I have been wanting to do more here, but only now has the Muse decided to let me xxxxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

For anyone to step forward on a righteous mission is a good person. The perils along the way are never to be under estimated. To have a warrior at your side as Stumpy, to protect your Sisterhood is a wise idea. As you all now, no one should ever be trusted unless bread is broken. or in this case, bodily fluids swapped. Well written and researched as always Pixie !

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Erica xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Enjoy Your National Easter Holiday Pixie, And I Feel So Relieved

Dear Pixie,

First off, I hope you, your wife, and all your family and friends had a very Blessed & Inspirational Easter Sunday today and the same tomorrow on Britain’s Easter national holiday.

For us, tomorrow the States of Massachusetts, Maine, and the City of Philadelphia celebrate the observance of Patriot’s Day, the first day of our “War of independence.”

But, all around the world knows this day as “Marathon Monday” with the running of the Boston Marathon, which I qualified and ran for four consecutive years.

I apologize Pixie for not reading the name “Junia” in the story title; otherwise, I would have read this story when you first published it.

I enjoyed the topless / sexual description of the wrestling match but what made me want to write this comment was your words: “But at some point, in the next generation, men had decided that women should obey Paul's injunctions not to teach and to be subordinate.” “In other parts of the Christian world, this had happened, but here on Lesbos, the women had retreated, literally underground.”

First, when I researched your “Influential Peoples’ List,” I discovered the same thing and wrote to you about this sad discovery, but you never responded to me. So, I assumed, that I had offended you with my comments.

Now, I feel relieved knowing you were just mad at me for putting too much pressure on you.

For your Junia, the Catholic church suppressed Junia for over 1,000 years and referenced her as being a man by the name Junias.

The Catholic church performed this same action with your Saint Hildegard Benedictine. The church Beatified Saint Hildegard on August 26, 1326 but delayed her Canonization until May 10, 2012.

For your beloved Sappho, the church destroyed all nine??? of her books.

Unfortunately, for your Hypatia of Alexandria, a Christian mob accuses Hypatia of adultery and murders her, thus ending the City of Alexandria as a leading center of cultural learning.

Later, a fire at the Library of Alexandria destroyed most of the works of your Hypatia and the works of her father, Philosopher Theon.

I read at the end of this story that you plan to visit Hypatia of Alexandria.

I hope you plan to rescue Hypatia and all her works by bringing them to Lesbos Island.

Unfortunately, your Chapter 14 did not mention saving Hypatia or any of her works residing in the Library of Alexandria.

I hope and pray Pixie, that you change your mind and rescue your dear Hypatia and her works.

Please, Enjoy Your Easter National Holiday today, Pixie, and Stay Healthy & Safe,

v/r

Your Literotica Bookkeeper 📚📕📗📘📙

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff. I can't change history, so I fear that what happened is going to happen xxxxxx

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

It's Brilliant,,, Yes!

Hallo Pixie!

Your stories are brilliant, every chapter has a beginning a middle and it's own ending... now far as the Queen and I are concerned dear Love, that's upper-level superior writing!

Being that I have an huge Amazon Warrior fetish "The End of Things Ch. 12: Junia", is now one of my favorites! Think-you, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Mmmm, thank you my darlings - I am so, so pleased that you are enjoying this series xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...