The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake prepares for dinner with his traveling companions.
4k words
4.52
5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 2 - Enjoying the Trip

After taking care of the twins, I head to my bedroom to get dressed and meet my traveling companions again for dinner, when I arrive, I find the door open and walk in thinking Peter my roommate is inside, the surprise jumps when I get to the bedroom and find a young brunette, I don't know naked on the bed playing with her nipples and pussy.

Seeing the wet sheen of her pussy it is obvious to me that she has been masturbating for a while, without a word I sit on the bed and replace her fingers with mine, "I think you have the wrong bedroom;" I indicate her as I move my fingers in a circle inside her wet pussy.

The young woman moans as my fingers find her clit and takes a breath before answering, "I'm sorry, my name is Emma, I arrived this morning on the same flight as you and I couldn't help but watch from my bedroom window how you treated those twins, I got very excited and found out which was your bedroom;" she explains with her voice cracking with pleasure at my caresses.

"I was wondering what I have to do to get you to let me play with them for a while;" she comments biting her lip to hold back her moans.

Without stopping playing with my fingers in Emma's pussy I look at the clock and check that I still have almost an hour before dinner on the beach, and decide to enjoy this unexpected treat.

"I have some ideas of what you can do to convince me;" I comment, "But I'd like to know what you have in mind."

Emma gets up from the bed and starts kissing me as she unbuttons my shirt, she continues kissing me softly all over my chest until she reaches my waist and taking her hands to my pants, she releases my cock.

"I like the way you think;" I indicate holding his head so he doesn't get up.

Despite having fucked Sara just half an hour ago, Emma's attentions to my cock get it hard again. Emma's oral technique is perfect, as soon as she gives me soft kisses, as she slowly licks the entire length of my cock, to suddenly shove it all the way down her throat, it doesn't take me long to hold on tightly to the bed sheets trying not to cum.

"Damn you Emma;" I exclaim with my voice cracking, "I have enjoyed the attentions of many trained sluts and slave girls, but none of them can compare to you."

Emma doesn't even flinch at my words, on the contrary, I notice how she takes my cock deeper into her throat making it inevitable that she bursts into orgasm filling her stomach with my cum.

I try to control my breathing as I watch Emma lift her head and smile at me licking up the remains of my cum. "I don't know what you think of this?" she asks me.

"It was very good Emma, you are an excellent cocksucker;" I reply, "But you must keep in mind that these are twins;" I point to her pushing her back on the bed.

"If what you want is to fuck me you don't have to take so many detours;" she indicates me opening her legs to offer me her pussy shining with the humidity of her excitement.

"Don't be in such a hurry; you're going to have to beg me to fuck you;" I comment taking my mouth to her pussy and introducing my tongue inside her.

In addition to playing with my tongue in Emma's pussy, I keep my attention on her tits, caressing and pinching her nipples until I cause them to get hard and elongate a couple of inches. Emma's moans rise in intensity and her whole-body quivers with pleasure every time my tongue finds her clit, if I'm not careful I'll bring her to orgasm in minutes and that's not my intention.

I like playing on the edges with Selene, her lack of sexual experience leads her to melt in my mouth every time we play, Emma is completely different, she has to be someone very confident to sneak into a stranger's bedroom and offer herself as she has done.

I have to try very hard to keep Emma on the verge of orgasm for almost twenty minutes, but after that time she starts begging me to let her orgasm with tears in her eyes.

"Please let me cum!!!" She begs me.

"There is only one way for you to cum;" I indicate her by stopping playing with her clit.

Emma tenses her body and bites her lip until it becomes blood trying not to beg me, after a few seconds I notice how she surrenders and relaxing her body the words I've been wanting to hear for a while come out of her mouth.

"Please fuck me."

"Please Master Jake, fuck me like the slut I am;" I say for her to repeat it.

Emma hesitates for a few moments and looks like she is not going to say anything, but when I return to stroke her clit again, she closes her eyes surrendering to me.

"Please Master Jake, fuck me like the slut I am;" she finally begs me.

Without wasting any time, I position myself between her legs and bring my cock to the entrance of her pussy, I violently thrust my hips and in one stroke I lodge my entire cock in Emma"s wet pussy bringing her immediately to orgasm.

"That's its slut, cum for me;" I order her without stopping fucking her.

After ten minutes of fucking her and bringing her to two more orgasms, I pull out of Emma's pussy and cum all over her tits and face, exhausted, I drop onto the bed next to her, but the next moment she surprises me by quietly getting up to head for the shower.

I know that after I've fucked her, I have to let Emma enjoy playing with the twins for a while, but I also want to get back to enjoying her without rushing. While Emma is showering, I call Samir, the hotel manager to order something up to the bedroom.

When Emma comes out of the shower naked and with her body and hair wet, I don't say a word to her, although as I pass her to head to the shower, I see her look of surprise when she sees what I have left on the bed.

I linger a few minutes longer than necessary in the shower, hoping that Emma has reacted as I thought she would. When I get out of the shower and return to the bedroom, I smile in satisfaction at what I see: Emma is dressed in the hotel slave girl outfit I sent up, her legs look even longer in the red leather boots and her tits lifted by the corset invite you to bite and suck on them.

Emma holds the metal collar in her hand, while the ring gag, the restraints on her wrists and the mask to cover her face are on the bed waiting for me to put them on.

"Are you sure about this Emma" I ask her, "As soon as I put the collar on you will be in a similar situation to the twins you have seen, you will become a real slave girl as long as you wear it and I can do with you whatever you want;" I add playing with her pussy feeling it wet again with excitement.

"If you promise me that I can fuck the twins afterwards, I won't mind pretending to be a hotel slave girl for a few hours;" Emma replies to me.

In a few minutes Emma is fully prepared with her hands clamped behind her back, her mouth wide open through the ring gag, and the mask concealing her identity, I hook a leash to her collar and leave the bedroom to head for reception.

As soon as I open the door to the bedroom I casually bump into Samir and a hotel concierge to whom I hand Emma's leash, "Laser shaves her pussy and adorn her like a real slave girl, she'll be a big hit with the customers;" I order the concierge and smile as I hear Emma's muffled protests.

When the concierge walks away with Emma I go down to reception in the company of Samir, "See to it that the rings are not permanent and release her by this time tomorrow, then send the twins to her bedroom so she can play with them all night;" I comment saying goodbye to him with a nod.

Because of Emma I am almost half an hour late for dinner, causing Selene to greet me angrily and sit with her bedroom mates totally ignoring me. As we dine at the beach restaurant before heading back to the hotel, I pick up several conversations between my roommates talking about going out for the night to visit a couple of clubs and discos, some of them in the Old City; I don't bother until I hear Selene talking to Charlene and Gloria, her bedroom mates about joining the other girls.

Upon returning to the hotel and passing by the reception I look with my eyes for Sara and Lana as well as Emma, taking little time to find them, Emma is bent over one of the sofas being fucked by one of the customers, while Sara and Lana are free at that moment, although quickly Charles and Oscar, two of the guys from the trip approach them and after bending them over the armchairs begin to fuck them.

As I watch my two companions fuck the two hotel slave girls, unaware that they are Sara and Lana, I can't help but wonder if they would act the same way knowing that they are their classmates. Seeing their reactions and their comments when they cum filling the slave girls' pussies with their semen, I'm sure they would have fucked them anyway.

When I see that Selene is heading alone to the elevator to return to her bedroom, I quickly join her and as soon as the door closes and I see that we are alone, I seize her mouth in a passionate kiss and begin to caress her breasts over her dress. Despite the fact that in principle I'm still looking angry, I soon give way to my caresses and she is taking the initiative of the kiss.

"I don't want to go to the city;" I signal him to Selene without leaving to caress her dress overhead bust.

"We're not going tonight;" Selene answers me with bated breath, "We heard that the best bars are closed today for a break, the front desk told us that the hotel spa is open all night and several of us girls have booked a session in an hour to relax for a while after the trip and the day at the beach;" she adds getting more and more excited by my caresses.

Instead of heading to one of the bedrooms we share with our companions, I take a key out of my pocket and activate the elevator to take us to the penthouse, to the presidential suite I have permanently booked and use when I travel to the Emirate on business.

When we get out of the elevator, we find a young woman sitting naked at a small desk next to the door, the young woman without saying a word gets up and opens the door to the suite, when we enter, she raises her head and speaks to me without taking her eyes off Selene, "If Master Jake needs my services, he has but to call me;" she whispers sensually to me licking her lips.

I smile at the young woman and notice the look of jealousy in Selene's eyes, "Thank you Alice, but for the moment your services will not be needed, you may retire to rest;" I indicate before closing the door to the suite.

Selene pushes me onto the bed and sits on the top of my chest with an angry gesture, "Who is that bitch, is that why you were late, because you were fucking her?" she yells at me giving me small slaps on my face.

I don't answer Selene, as she sits on my chest, her skirt has ridden up around her waist exposing the red bikini panties that turned me on so much on the beach, with a quick gesture of my hand, I push them aside and move my head to place my mouth on her pussy, I only need a couple of movements of my tongue inside her for Selene to forget about Alice and start moaning with pleasure.

Although I want to play with Selene for hours taking her to the edge without letting her cum so that she begs for my cock, we barely have an hour left before she has to leave, as soon as I notice that she is wet I grab her waist and turning her, I lay her on the bed placing myself on top of her.

Selene tries to protest and resist, hitting me with her hands on my chest, but there is little she can do to stop me from positioning myself between her legs and positioning my cock at the entrance of her pussy ready to slowly fuck her.

I love how her tight pussy stretches to the passage of my cock, the feeling that transmits me is practically the same as when on our second date I fucked her for the first time taking her virginity, I just need to accelerate a little the pace of my movements and a couple of strong thrusts in her pussy to bring her to orgasm, from that moment on and with Selene already completely surrendered to me, I increase my speed, entering and exiting again and again in her pussy, getting Selene to reach another orgasm before unloading my semen inside her pussy.

When I pull my cock out of her pussy full of leftover cum and her juices, Selene stares at it hungrily and shakes her head at it, for a few seconds it looks like she is going to kiss the tip of my cock, but in the end, she moves her head away and drops onto the pillow.

"Sorry Jake, I can't do it, I know you want me to suck your cock, but it's bad enough fucking without being married;" she tells me looking embarrassed.

"Easy Selene, I'm not going to deny you that I want to feel those lips around my cock and then fuck your virgin ass, but you will be the one to decide the moment;" I point at her biting her nipple making her let out a little scream.

Selene pushes me away laughing and gets off the bed to start getting dressed, "You didn't answer my question Jake, who is that girl at the door;" she asks me again surprising me coming back on that subject.

I wasn't going to say anything to Selene about Alice, but realizing that she plans to go to the Old City the next day I press a button on one of the bedside tables in the bedroom and within seconds Alice enters the bedroom and kneels in front of us.

"Get up Alice, and tell Selene how you ended up enslaved;" I order her.

Alice stands with her hands clasped behind her back and begins to speak, explaining what happened to her and ending with a necklace around her neck. "My name is Alice Di Angelo, and I was born in Turin twenty-two years ago, two summers ago I came with a couple of friends to spend a few days in Kanaan, the second day of our stay, we went out to visit the Old City with the intention of returning to the hotel before curfew, but we drank too much and we were late, I got separated from my friends and I was arrested by the police. When they took me to jail, I discovered that they had also been arrested. Being a virgin, I was spared from being raped, although I had to see how my two friends and a couple of other girls who had been arrested the same night were raped by the guards for three days, and how from the second day on they enjoyed themselves like real bitches. We were all sentenced to three years of slavery and sold as slave girls in a public auction, while the rest of the girls ended up in one of the brothels of the capital I was bought by the royal family, who after the training period assigned me to this hotel of their property to serve important clients."

I don't know if Selene hears Alice's whole story; while the slave girl was talking, she hasn't stopped looking at her naked body, focusing mostly on the golden earrings adorning her nipples and clit. Rising from the bed, I reach behind Alice and begin to stroke and pinch her nipples, gently tugging at her ornaments.

I have always suspected that Selene has slight lesbian tendencies, it is no coincidence that she shares a bedroom with Charlene and Gloria, who have been a couple since freshman year of college, as I continue to play with one hand on Alice's nipples, I bring my other hand to her pussy slipping my fingers inside and opening it up so Selene can get a better look at her piercings.

"All slave girls sold at Kanaan must be branded and ringed, and of course wear the slave collar, standard is two nipple rings and a clit hood ring for increased pleasure; although some owners place piercings in the nose, navel and pussy lips;" I explain to Selene.

"The marking is usually a tattoo;" I comment to Selene running my fingers over the lion's head tattooed over Alice's pubis, "Some own still mark their slave girls with red hot irons;" I continue to tell Selene, as I have been explaining all this, Alice has started to moan in pleasure due to my caresses.

"How many times have you been fucked today?" I ask Alice.

"Only a couple of times Master Jake, although normally I am fucked no less than a dozen times, as I am at the disposal of all the hotel staff and I'm Director Samir's personal slave girl, but as soon as we have learned of his arrival I have been assigned to his service as usual;" Alice answers me with obvious enthusiasm, "I can't wait to enjoy your cock in my ass again, Master Jake, and I will be happy to attend to your girlfriend in everything she asks of me, I assure you Lady Selene that I am an expert in giving pleasure to a woman;" Alice adds enthusiastically looking at Selene.

Trying not to laugh, I pull my fingers out of Alice's pussy and giving her a spank on her ass I order her to leave the bedroom.

As Alice walks out the door and I turn to Selene, I see how her face has changed from anger to a mixture of fear and excitement, and I can't help but hug her and kiss her passionately again, "Stay with me and let's fuck all night, if you want, I make Alice come back so you can play with her any way you want;" I ask her after breaking the kiss.

Selene starts a new kiss and when she separates her lips from mine, she pushes me smiling moving away towards the door, before leaving she turns and running her tongue over her lips she says goodbye to me, "I will come to wake you up at eight in the morning, I hope you are waiting for me with Alice in the bedroom, I want to play with those nice ornaments she has;" she promises throwing me a kiss.

As soon as I hear Selene take the elevator, I order Alice to get in, as soon as she kneels at my feet, without saying a word to her, I tie her hands behind her back and start fucking her mouth, "Damn, this is what I should have done with Selene, tie her up so she wouldn't leave and fuck the fuck out of her mouth and ass;" I exclaim loudly as if I were talking to someone.

When I cum in Alice's mouth I push her down on the bed and tie her ankles and wrists together, leaving her open and exposed for me, the next few hours I fuck Alice's ass imagining it is Selene's, and enjoy her oral skills, when I get tired of fucking her, I untie her and let her sleep next to me.

"I have seen your girlfriend very interested in bondage, Master Jake, she is eager to try it although she doesn't dare to do it, maybe she will do something foolish one of these nights;" Alice comments to me as she turns her back to me to fall asleep.

I try to fall asleep without succeeding, it's after three in the morning and I'm still awake, I smile seeing Alice sleeping next to me happy after having fucked her and I decide to let her rest, I could request the services of some other slave girl in the hotel, I could even call Samir, I'm sure he's making sure the twins and Emma don't get bored, after thinking about it for a few minutes I put on a pair of pants and a t-shirt and leave the bedroom.

A few minutes later I'm walking down one of the hotel corridors checking the bedroom numbers, I stop in front of one of the doors and read the number out loud, '316' before knocking on the door.

I must be crazy to be knocking on Professor Natalie's door at this hour, and seeing that the door doesn't open I'm about to head back to my room.

"I'm sorry I took so long to open it for you;" Natalie says to me as she opens the door covered only by a see-through silk nightgown, "But I had to untie my toy."

Natalie opens the door wider to let a beautiful redhead wearing a slave collar out of the bedroom. "I didn't know if you were coming and I had to have fun;" she excuses herself smiling closing the door behind me.

As soon as the door closes, she pounces on me and pushing me against the wall she seizes my lips giving me an intense kiss then starts kissing and biting my neck.

"I see you have been entertaining;" she says inhaling my scent, "Selene and a hotel slave girl, I hope you are not too tired for me."

12