The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at her without reacting and as I watch her let out a laugh, I can imagine the look on my face at her words.

"It's obvious to anyone who knows what to look at;" she says grabbing my hand to lead me back towards the door, "Selene looks at you like a kitten in heat, and you look at her like a hungry wolf, which gives me to understand that she doesn't give you everything you ask for."

"And are you going to give it to me?" I ask her bringing my hands to her tits above her nightgown.

To my surprise Natalie opens the bedroom door and pushes me out into the hallway, where I find the slave girl standing waiting.

"Not today sweetie, I'm nobody's second fiddle, maybe tomorrow I'll be in a better mood;" she says grabbing the slave girl to pull her back into the bedroom closing the door in my face.

"Serves you right;" I say to myself heading to the hotel gym to vent my frustration by hitting something.

To be continued...

12