The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 05

Story Info
Jake organizes a trip to certain places in the city.
7k words
4.48
3.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 5 - Visiting the City

I have been on the phone for an hour attending to urgent business matters, I did not expect this call to take me so long, but it has been good for me to make the wait shorter until Selene finishes playing with Andrea.

Just in case Selene got too much into the game, Samir was warned to end it and release Andrea, warning her that any indiscretion on her part would lead to her ending up with a slave collar permanently.

Going up to my suite, I don't find Alice waiting at the door, and can only assume that she and Selene are inside continuing their games. Trying to surprise them I carefully open the door and enter the suite heading for the bedroom.

I am about to scream and give myself away as I see the scene unfolding in the bedroom, Selene is naked with her arms tied to the ceiling and her legs separated by a bar attached to the floor. Alice is wearing only a black leather corset and matching boots and she keeps moving around Selene giving her gentle strokes with a small whip.

"You are an ungrateful slut;" Alice shouts at Selene, who despite not being gagged does not answer or protest at any point.

"Master Jake has some needs that you don't want to attend to;" she continues to yell at Selene. "Either you step up or you will lose him. In the States he only has the twins to let off steam, but here you see, they are now his slave girls, just like that Emma who snuck into his room, or that Andrea, who by now will be being branded by Samir, I'm sure even that oriental beauty we saw sleeping in the other room will end up being fucked by Master Jake."

"And most of all he has me;" he adds giving Selene's tits a hard smack, "Willing to satisfy her every need."

Selene starts to cry at Alice's words, seeing her I get ready to show myself and call the game over, but just at that moment, some words I wasn't expecting come out of my girlfriend's mouth.

"Please Alice, help me!" says Selene, her voice cracking. "I want to please Jake, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do all the things he wants."

Alice drops the whip to the ground and slowly approaches Selene, grabbing her by the neck and taking hold of her mouth in a passionate kiss that stretches for several seconds, when she breaks the kiss, she looks over to where I am standing and gives me a mischievous grin.

"She'll be a slut!" I say to myself as I realize that Alice has heard me come in and has set up this little charade to subdue Selene.

"What do you want Selene" Alice asks her continuing the game, "Do you want me to teach you how to suck a cock, do you want me to get your ass ready for Jake?"

"Everything Alice, I want you to teach me everything you know;" shouts Selene angrily "I want to be better than all those sluts he fucks in college, than any slave girl he might have, better than you yes, it is possible;" she adds furiously.

Alice's smile, gives me to understand that she has got what she was looking for, she reaches over to the toy cupboard and picks up a small anal plug, then placing herself behind Selene.

"I don't think Master Jake will be back for long;" Alice comments, "So we'll have to take a rain check on teaching you how to suck cock, but we can start training that tight ass of yours;" she adds, spanking Selene to bend her body over.

"I'm not going to use lube, it's going to hurt a little;" Alice points out spreading Selene's buttocks open, "But I'll make it up to you."

With one hand Alice begins to move the plug to the entrance of Selene's ass, gently pushing it in, with the other she begins to masturbate her, causing a confronting situation of pain and pleasure.

From my position I can see how Selene's body trembles, and from her mouth escape both small screams of pain and soft moans of pleasure. At the end almost simultaneously, Alice brings Selene to orgasm and puts the anal plug-in place.

I walk back to the door of the suite and push it open, announcing my arrival loudly. When I enter the room Selene and Alice are lying on the bed kissing, positioned in such a way that I can't see Selene's ass.

"Sorry to interrupt you girls, but it's time to go to dinner;" I tell them, "Besides then I'm taking a small group to visit some of the private clubs in town;" I add to both of their surprise.

"You're going to have a great time, Selene;" Alice tells her standing up to leave the room. "We'll see you in the morning."

Before Alice takes two steps, I order her to stop, "Don't go so fast, you have to help Selene get ready for tonight, and while we are having dinner you have to get ready, you are coming with us;" I tell her.

Dinner goes by as normal, although I begin to notice how some of my friends start to get bored after two days locked up in the hotel facilities and knowing that there are still two nights left until the places, they are so interested in visiting open, even knowing the risks they run.

During dinner I can't help looking at Andrea, she is quieter and more shy than usual, when the triplets ask her what's wrong, she can only answer that she feels a little unwell.

I wasn't planning to include her in the little excursion we are going on tonight, but I think it might be fun to see that strange Mistress/Slave duality that is growing in Selene.

I decide to text her and see how she reacts.

"Come tonight at 22.00 H at the hotel reception, we are going to go visit a couple of interesting places in town."

Andrea reads the message and looks at me, I watch as she types the reply and smile waiting for what she says.

"I'm sorry Jake, but I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed. Thanks for inviting me."

That's the answer I was expecting Andrea to give me, that's why I already had the new message ready.

"It's not a request, it's an order. I've seen how you ended up enjoying Selene and Alice's attentions and I'm sure you want to repeat".

"Besides I want to fuck you too." I add in a second message.

Andrea blushes as she reads the message, and gets up to leave the dining room. A couple of minutes later I get her reply, and as I open the message, I get a bit of a surprise.

"You'll have to talk to your girlfriend if you want to fuck me;" Andrea puts me in the message, accompanying it with a picture showing a kind of chastity belt locked around her waist.

"I'm the one with the key, I'll have it uploaded to you along with something I want you to wear tonight;" I reply, closing my cell phone without caring what she replies and making a mental note to watch the video of Selene's games with Andrea.

I send one last message before heading down to the pool for a little swim, knowing it's best not to disturb the girls while they're getting ready to go out.

At ten o'clock I'm at the hotel reception and as I expected everyone is late, although fortunately I only have to wait a couple of minutes until the elevators open giving way to the rest of the group.

Seeing how the girls have prepared themselves I wouldn't have minded waiting a little longer, as teacher Natalie told me on the beach, we are lucky guys, six guys surrounded by twenty young beauties.

If I take Natalie's math into account, I have already fucked the three girls I was supposed to, plus Emma in my room and Amelie in the pool, but I intend to keep increasing that count. Unfortunately for them the rest of the guys seem to be content with fucking the hotel slave girls without noticing what's in front of them, all except for Peter, who doesn't leave his girlfriend Becky's room.

I can say that Peter is my best friend, his six feet of muscle does not match his kind and good-natured character, always ready to help everyone, which makes it inevitable that you end up becoming his friend. His girlfriend Betsy is the complete opposite, cold and calculating, quite surly with almost everyone, luckily, she is a good friend of Selene, and being one of the few who knows about our relationship, the four of us have gone out on many occasions during this time, although on none of those occasions I had seen her dressed like today.

So tight to her slim body that it looks like a second skin, Betsy wears a blue velvet tube dress above the knees and matching boots to the edge of the dress with a four inches heel, which makes her look taller than she really is, although next to Peter that doesn't matter. Seeing her now dressed like this and after having seen her the other day in a bikini on the beach, I understand why Peter does not leave her room, I know that they have shared some of the hotel slave girls, but my intention is that tonight when they return home, one of the girls in the group will join them.

I avoid looking at Selene and Alice and focus my gaze on Andrea and Emma. Andrea keeps her gaze down quite embarrassed by the situation, something I don't understand, I have seen her naked and her body is spectacular, narrow waist, wide hips and a pair of generous tits to play with, although with the dress I have chosen for her of wide cut in green color I have intended to highlight her long legs. I smile when I see that she has put on the necklace I have sent next to the dress, it is somewhat different from the one Alice wears as a slave girl, but for both Andrea and me it has a clear meaning, I lower my gaze down her body thinking about when I will be able to check if she has followed the rest of my instructions.

Emma looks at me with anger and some hate in her eyes, when I sent her the message, I wasn't sure she would come, but I knew the opportunity to play with one of the girls was going to be too tempting for her. The strapless black leather dress with the zipper in front immediately sparks my imagination.

As I look at the rest of the girls I see the expected, Charlene and Gloria showing off, with their tight leather pants and top covering just their breasts and leaving the rest of their torso in the air, Lidia in a red knit suit and stockings with garter belts underneath the dress, only Noemi, whom I had always seen in pants, surprises me with her two-piece dress in brown, the top with a collar and long sleeves, very tight to her body, and the bottom a very short skirt-pants with openings on the sides that reveals tanned and stylized legs.

Finally, I focus my gaze on Alice and Selene, both are dressed in the same way but in different colors, a tight leather suit with a corset waist, so that lifts the breasts of the two girls and heels with straps around their legs to the knees, Selene's dress in red to match her hair and Alice's black. The only adornments they wear are fingerless gloves and their respective necklaces, Alice's slave girl necklace and the one I gave Selene this afternoon.

Both Selene and Alice look a little flushed, Selene I guess because everyone is going to notice we are dating and she will have to put up with some facetious comment, and Alice certainly because she feels weird wearing clothes after two years of being a naked slave girl.

The only unexpected thing is to find next to them the young oriental looking girl, who I saved from her boyfriend and his friends and who Samir had moved to my suite, she is wearing a short Japanese style outfit in red and with a dragon drawn in black on it, the truth is that when I helped her this afternoon and took her in my arms, I hardly noticed her, but now that I do I realize that she is quite a pretty young lady.

Before I can say anything, the young lady comes up to me and gives me a resounding kiss on the cheek, which elicits some laughter from the rest of the group.

"Thank you so much for helping me Mr. Andrews;" the young woman says to me, "I don't know how I'm ever going to thank you."

"You can call me Jake;" I reply, "And don't worry, we'll find a way for you to thank me;" I add letting my imagination run wild.

"Thank you, Jake, I am Yusan Lienting Yikano, but everyone calls me Yulien;" she tells me with a big smile.

Once Yulien comes back together with the group, I walk over to Selene and grabbing her by the neck I give her a passionate kiss, so everyone can see that we are dating. Most of them start smiling and clapping, only Emma and Charlene seem unhappy with the news.

We start walking towards the hotel parking lot, I see Emma is running late and I stop to wait for her.

"So that's the slut you fuck every day;" she tells me with a clear angry tone.

"I've fucked a lot of bitches these last two days;" I reply calmly to Emma, "But only one of them has let me fuck her for a day as if she were a slave girl;" I add.

"You're a pig, I thought you were joking;" Emma yells at me, "Not only have I been fucked by over two dozen hotel guests, but I've had my nipples and clit pierced and no one wants to take them off. I can't wear a bra and the rubbing of the panties has me completely horny;" she continues to explain.

I look around checking that no one sees us and push Emma against the wall.

"That has an easy solution;" I tell her reaching under her dress and pulling her panties off. "You wanted to play with the twins and you did, and from what little I have seen of the videos you had a lot of fun, but that's over, if you walk out that door and get in the car, you are going to be the plaything and you are going to do whatever I or any of my friends decide;" I point at her as I play with my fingers in her pussy.

I stop just as Emma is about to orgasm, I take my fingers out of her pussy and bring them to her mouth for her to clean them, when she does, I walk away from her leaving a necklace similar to Andrea's on a table next to her.

I walk out into the parking lot and see the whole group looking at something with a shocked look on their faces.

"Where have you been?" Selene asks me.

"Emma has had a bit of a problem and doesn't know if she will be able to join us in the end;" I reply; "What are you all staring at so intently?" I ask curiously.

They all move aside and my astonishment is added to theirs at the sight of the huge limousine parked in front of us. I asked Yaiza to get us two or three cars to travel to the city, instead of doing that she has sent us a huge hummer limo with the official Emirate emblems.

"Good evening Mr. Andrews;" the chauffeur approaches me when he sees me, "Princess Yaiza transmitted us all his requests and everything is prepared as she told us;" he points to me opening the door.

I let the others get in, waiting for Emma's decision, when I'm about to get in I see her appear and I smile satisfied.

The limousine is incredible, it has every luxury imaginable, including a small bar with the best drinks and a box with several dozen cigarettes.

Seeing my look as Peter, Lidia and Noemi take a cigarette, Alice comes up to my ear.

"They are the ones the Regent and the Princess use at their parties;" Alice comments to me, "If you smoke a couple of them the only thing that happens is that you get a little horny, although you still control everything perfectly, but seeing what you have prepared for tonight things can get out of control."

As soon as I say that, Alice lights two cigarettes and passes them to Selene and Yulien, in a few minutes everyone in the limo except for Alice and myself are enjoying the exclusive cigarettes.

"I'm going to have to punish you for this;" I whisper in Alice's ear as I realize what her intentions are.

"I can't wait for that moment;" she replies turning her body to start kissing Selene's neck.

Luckily the first stop I've arranged is barely a ten-minute drive away, I'm sure if it had been any further, there would have been a small orgy going on in the limo.

We stop at a huge park that seems to divide the city in two, the modern area where we come from on one side, and the walls surrounding the Old City on the other. We walk down and approach the edge of the park, where we all begin to hear a series of screams and moans.

Everyone looks at me expecting some explanation from me, but all I do is gesture to the chauffeur who walks back towards the limo.

"I know that nothing I tell you is going to dissuade you from visiting the clubs in the Old City on Friday, so tonight in addition to having as much fun as we can I'm going to show you some examples of what can happen to you if you screw up and end up enslaved."

Just as I finish speaking the chauffeur returns leading a naked slave girl, stopping next to me.

"This young lady has only been a slave girl for a couple of days and has not yet been sold at public auction;" I say to the rest of the group lifting the young lady's face and being surprised to see that this is Amelie, the young lady I fucked in the pool. "Today is her first visit to the Garden of Delights, and depending on who buys her, she may visit often or never set foot in it again."

The chauffeur activates a button and a trap door opens in the floor, from it emerges a wooden pillory with an obvious use. As soon as the structure is in place the chauffeur places Amelie on it, holding her feet to the ground.

The driver looks at me waiting for my permission, as soon as I give it to him, he releases his cock and starts to fuck Amelie.

"Any man can bring a slave girl or even a free woman and place her in a pillory;" I begin to explain, "From that moment on the slave girl can be used by anyone who visits the garden, and I assure you that there are nights when this is filled with visitors."

Selene, whom I am holding in my arms, trembles at my words and I notice how her nipples become hard, next to me Lidia, Noemi, Andrea and Emma, seem not to want to look at the scene but at no time do they look away.

Charlene and Gloria are still at their own pace as they have been since the beginning of the trip, kissing and fondling each other as if they were alone and none of this was with them. Peter and Becky do pay attention to what is happening in the garden, although they keep whispering and smiling looking at Lidia and Noemi.

Only Alice remains quiet, she and Yulien, both talking in a funny way, as if they were commenting on what is going on. I don't know if Alice has ever visited the garden, and for a few moments I am tempted to place her in one of the pillories, but in the end, I desist from the idea.

"Slave girls can stay between four and twelve hours in the pillory;" I remark to the group, "In this case our slave girl will remain until our chauffeur returns us to the hotel."

It takes over ten minutes for the driver to cum and when he pulls out of Amelie's pussy, some of the girls let out a little scream at the sight of the huge cock he has.

As we head back to the modern area for our second stop, surely more to everyone's liking, I realize that what we had just witnessed a few minutes ago has had no impact on any of the girls in the group, they are all still laughing and having fun, sure that something like that can't happen to them.

The second stop is the rooftop of one of the modern skyscrapers, I don't tell them where we are going until we step out of the elevator and they can all see a huge glassed-in space filled with colored lights.

"Welcome to Eden;" I tell them all as I approach the doormen to pay the entrance fee.

To my surprise the doormen don't let me in and call someone from inside the venue, a couple of minutes later a man in a suit introduces himself to me.

"Good evening Mr. Andrews. I am Jamel Feisal, manager of the Eden, Princess Yaiza advised us of your visit and everything is prepared as she has arranged."

At a signal from Jamel, the doormen approach with a series of masks which they hand to each of us in the group, black for Peter and me and white for the girls.

"It's the only rule of the place, everyone must wear the mask at all times, there are people who don't want to be recognized;" the manager explains to us.

12