The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enter the premises and we are all amazed at how huge it is, I had heard of it, but had never been able to visit it, the manager escorts us up to an elevated area reserved for us manned by several naked slave girls.

"I don't think I need to tell you that you can use any of the slave girls as you wish;" Jamel points out to us, "Plus they have some reserved areas if you want to have some more privacy."

As soon as the manager leaves us alone, Charlene and Gloria grab one of the slave girls and retreat to one of the reserved rooms, being instantly mimicked by Becky and Peter. I approach Alice and whisper something in her ear, at once she takes Selene and Yulien by the hand and leads them to the vacant reserved room.

"You can join us if you like I say to Noemi and Lidia;" as I see them look in the direction of the reserved rooms.

Noemi gets up quickly and enters the booth before Alice closes the door, Lidia takes a little longer to get up, and when she does, she surprises us by sneaking into Peter and Becky's booth.

We are only left in the elevated area, Emma, Andrea, some slave girls and me. The two girls look at the reserved waiting to be allowed to join one of the groups.

"Get up and come over here;" I order them.

Andrea approaches at once, Emma takes a little longer to do so. I approach the latter first and unzip her dress, leaving her naked. I play with her nipple rings and clit for a while before I call one of the slave girls over and swap the masks of the two girls.

"Take her away to some area where she will be put to good use;" I order the slave girl.

Contrary to my expectations Emma doesn't protest, her pussy was already dripping before I removed her clothes, she follows the slave girl submissively, excited by what awaits her.

I turn my attention to Andrea, who to my surprise has already undressed without my knowing it.

Without a word I bring my hand to her pussy and begin to move it inside her, until I find what I am looking for. I pull a thin golden chain dragging a series of four balls of different sizes.

"Glad to see you are an obedient slave girl;" I point to Andrea, "Now bend over, let's move the toy around."

Andrea's face twitches in fear as she hears me and she can't help but take a couple of steps back.

"I don't think you'll have a problem accepting these balls in your ass, I saw at the pool the cocks Victor and his friend had and I know they both fucked your ass. I bend Andrea over the couch and start inserting the balls one by one.

Andrea's ass is tighter than I expected and I have serious difficulties inserting the last two balls, only using a generous amount of lubricant that one of the slave girls brings me I achieve my goal. I exchange her mask with that of one of the slave girls and send her to an area of the club where the slave girls only dance and service the slaves with their clients, I have decided that no one but me is going to fuck Andrea again.

Before entering the reserved area where Selene and Alice have gone, I sit down to rest for a few moments on one of the sofas, seeing a monitor on the table, I imagine its use and turn it on.

As I expected, three split images appear on the screen, one for each reserved, and I decide to look at what they are doing in each of them, but not before ordering one of the slave girls to sit between my legs and suck my cock.

I focus first on looking at the reserved where Charlene and Gloria have entered with one of the slave girls, they have wasted no time, the slave girl is tied on a table, with Gloria sitting on her face forcing her to eat her pussy, and Charlene between her legs returning the favor.

As soon as the slave girl and Gloria reach orgasm, the two girls strap on latex cocks of considerable size and start fucking the slave girl, Charlene the mouth and Gloria the pussy. By the way the two of them act, it does not take me long to confirm the suspicions I have had for some time, my two companions are used to be dominant in their relationships, and that makes me wonder if it has happened when they have shared games with Selene.

If what I have seen in Charlene and Gloria's booking room was what I expected, the same is not true of what I see in Peter and Becky's booking room, my friend is tied to a St. Andrew's cross gagged and with his hard cock pointing to the ceiling while Becky and Lidia play with their naked bodies on a table.

"You didn't expect that I was going to let you fuck Lidia?" Becky asks Peter as she spreads Lidia's pussy open with her fingers showing him her pink interior. "If you behave yourself, I might let you cum all over us, but you know your cock is mine alone."

I am surprised to discover that my friend, looking like that intimidating brute is a submissive. I go to change my image when I watch as Becky stands up and approaches Peter starting to stroke his cock with the riding crop in her hand.

"If I let you fuck that hotel slave girl the other day it's because I realized it was Sara;" Becky points out causing both Peter and Lidia to wince in surprise. "Her sister is also a hotel slave girl, and the next time we see her and she's free I'm going to let you fuck her;" she adds turning away from Peter.

"I'm sure it was Jake's doing;" Becky tells Lidia sitting down next to her and kissing her all over again. "He's an arrogant pig, but I can't deny he's got something that drives all you girls in class crazy."

"Not me;" replies Lydia, "I chose to come with you instead of going into his private room."

Becky lets out a laugh at Lidia's words and pinches one of her nipples causing her to let out a little yelp. "You just like all those bitches;" Becky tells her. "If you didn't go to the other booking, it's because you didn't want to compete with Selene and the other girls."

Becky only stops talking to dedicate a few seconds to Lidia's nipples, who's been closed her eyes for a while, abandoned to pleasure, without caring about what her friend is saying.

"Selene's bimbo melts for his cock; Andrea has been wanting to fuck him since the first day she saw him and by the look on her face a while ago she's another one who's surrendered to his cock; just like that Emma that came with us;" Becky continues telling Lidia between caresses. "Fuck if even the triplets despite how much they hate him have said on several occasions that they would let themselves be tied up and fucked by him;" ends Becky saying to a Lidia who just wants to reach orgasm as soon as possible.

I change the image to Selene and Alice's room, and I smile to see that my slave girl has followed my instructions, both of them and Yulien are naked on a huge bed. Yulien is lying on her back with Selene between her legs licking her pussy, Alice is fucking my girlfriend's pussy while playing with the anal plug in her ass, only Noemi is not participating in the game, sitting in an armchair watching with wide eyes what is going on in the room.

I had instructed Alice to try to involve Yulien in her games with Selene to try to fuck her tonight, but I prefer her to continue with Selene's 'training', besides I have to give a little surprise to someone.

I get up and walk into Peter and Becky's private, Peter sees me and starts moaning through the gag, but Becky with her face buried in Lidia's pussy doesn't notice my arrival until Peter's moans get her attention.

"I've already told you I'm not letting go until..." Becky interrupts herself at the sight of me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" she asks me angrily.

"I came to see if Peter needed help;" I reply ignoring her attitude.

"The only way you can help Peter is to leave right now before I get angrier and punish him or get down on your knees and suck his cock;" Becky tells me looking at me arrogantly.

"I think I have another way to help Peter;" I comment to Becky approaching her.

"I don't see any other way;" she replies keeping her challenging attitude.

"Easy bitch, you're going to see it first hand;" I tell her grabbing her by the neck and pulling her towards one of the foals in the room. I may not be as big as Peter, but I know how to handle these situations and despite her struggle and resistance, it doesn't take Becky long before she is gagged and firmly restrained on the rack.

I leave Becky and approach Lydia who looks at me in terror, "Are you going to obey me quietly or am I going to have to tie you up like I did her?" I ask pointing to a free colt.

"I don't want you to tie me up Jake;" Lidia replies, "I'll do anything you want."

Becky was right and Lidia is wishing she could fuck me, but at the moment that's not going to happen.

"I want you to suck Peter's cock;" I order her, "And you better swallow it whole or I'll let him fuck you in the ass."

Lidia quickly crawls over to Peter and starts sucking his cock, straining futilely to swallow it all, my friend's cock going in proportion to the rest of his body, both in length and girth.

Luckily for Lidia, Peter is too excited and in just a minute he is about to cum, Lidia notices it and tries to pull out, but I stop her by holding her head and she is forced to swallow all of Peter's cum.

I let go of Lidia's head and move towards Peter, removing his gag and releasing his restraints, "With your permission I'm going to fuck your girlfriend;" I say turning towards Becky.

"You don't need permission to fuck a slut;" he replies lifting Lidia off the floor as if she weighed nothing to carry her to the bed.

Before I start fucking Becky, I turn the rack so that she is forced to watch as Peter positions himself between Lidia's thighs and pushes his cock hard into her pussy, I can't be sure, but I would bet she has already reached orgasm.

"I think my good friend has already found you a replacement;" I whisper to Becky as I play with my cock at the entrance to her ass, "Now all that remains to be seen is whether she simply kicks you out of her life or stays with you as her plaything;" I add pushing my cock hard.

Becky's scream echoes throughout the room, even though I've only pushed about two inches of my cock into her ass.

"That batch's ass is a virgin, she's never let me even try;" Peter shouts at me from the bed, where he has changed position and now has Lidia impaled completely on top of him.

Peter's words don't make me stop my thrusts, on the contrary I redouble my efforts imagining that it's Selene's ass I'm deflowering and I don't stop until all my cock is inside.

I didn't get to cum with the slave girl's blowjob while watching the images of the reserved, that coupled with the pleasure of Becky's ass squeezing my cock, makes me cum sooner than I would have liked.

Peter, despite having already cum once, doesn't take long to cum again, this time filling Lidia's pussy with his semen.

I look at the clock to find that it is already three in the morning and start to get dressed, "I know it's a shame, but we must go if we want to visit the next club;" I say to Peter who looked ready to start a second round with Lidia.

As soon as I am dressed, I walk over to Becky and remove her gag, "You can promise to behave as if nothing has happened until we get to the hotel or I can leave you here and let the manager know he has a new slave girl on the premises;" I tell her.

"You can't do that to me; I'm not a slave girl;" she replies keeping her arrogant tone.

"Do you really think that after watching Sara and Lana being fucked like two hotel slave girls;" I ask him making a move to put the gag back on.

"Please!" she pleads, "I'll do whatever you tell me until we get back to the hotel."

As we all leave the reserved rooms and gather on the platform, the smell of sex and lust fills everything, Charlene and Gloria are still kissing despite having spent two hours fucking each other, although I notice how Charlene keeps looking at me with an angry face.

Alice, Selene and Yulien, look radiant, although when I have approached Selene, I have seen her a little angry, Noemi on the other hand looks hot and frustrated, and I have no doubt that in the end she has not joined the three girls.

Becky remains hugging Peter as when we arrived, but something in her face is different, as well as in Lidia's face, who can't stop looking at my friend like a fool in love.

"Emma and Andrea are missing;" Selene points out looking around.

"Emma has received a call from home and has had to leave, I don't think we will see her again;" I explain to the group. "Andrea has found company and will return to the hotel by herself;" I add.

"She won't run any risks?" Selene and Gloria ask me almost in unison.

"None;" I answer them. "I know the boy she has left with and I assure you he will take her back to the hotel."

We walk off the platform towards the exit and at the door we meet manager Jamel, while the rest of the group heads for the limo I stay talking to him.

"I hope everything was to your liking, Mr. Andrews;" he says to me.

"Everything perfect Jamel;" I reply, "Two of the girls are staying at the club tonight dressed in slave girl masks, one of them is called Andrea and is on the dance platform, when you close take her back to the hotel, although see to it that she is properly ringed first;" I explain.

"The other one?" Jamel asks me.

"When you close and do the inspection of the slave girls you will find that one of them is not marked, just mark her;" I comment to Jamel without even saying Emma's name.

As I go to leave the premises, I find Charlene talking to Selene, my girlfriend is obviously uncomfortable with the situation and I decide to intervene. I grab Charlene and push her against the wall.

"I don't know what games you two were playing with Selene, but they're over now;" I tell her in a threatening tone. "You bother her again and I'll make sure that both you and Gloria spend the rest of the vacation chained up in the Garden of Delights;" I tell her before releasing her.

The new ride in the limousine is not so funny anymore, I don't know if it's because of tiredness or because of what happened at the disco, but the laughter and comments have been replaced by an uncomfortable silence.

Charlene and Gloria are still going about their business, but both are more distant with the rest. Selene is still a bit angry with me, and has sat away from me, next to Noemi who is still looking a bit heated, only Peter seems happy, with Lidia sitting on one side and Becky on the other. I am sitting between Alice and Yulien chatting quietly with them trying to find out as much as I can about the beautiful oriental.

Due to some problem, the limo stops and the chauffeur informs us that we will be stopped for a while, and it is not convenient to get out of the car. I know there are some security problems in the Emirate, but I don't worry, I have seen at least two military jeeps escorting the limousine, surely following Yaiza's orders.

Luckily the limo is well stocked, at a signal from me Alice starts handing out cigarettes again, and ten minutes later what was about to happen during the first ride of the night starts to happen.

The first to get carried away is Peter, my friend doesn't seem to mind not being alone, he starts moving his hands under Lidia and Becky's dresses, leaving them naked in a few moments. When Peter gets naked all the girls, including Charlene and Gloria stare at his already hard cock.

The next to get carried away by the excitement of the moment are Charlene and Gloria who although they have been kissing and caressing each other all night now they do it completely naked.

I get up but not before whispering something to Alice, who moves closer to Yulien and starts kissing her. I sit next to Selene who at first rejects me, although she forgets her anger as soon as I kiss her neck and play with her tits over her clothes.

I look around me, only Becky doesn't look happy and less so when Peter lifts her up and drops her on his cock, the scream she lets out as she feels impaled makes everyone look at what is happening, but quickly everyone goes back to focusing on what they were doing.

Next to Selene, Noemi is getting more and more excited and I decide to make a risky move.

"Kiss her;" I say to Selene, knowing she's not going to have a problem doing it.

Selene turns her head and starts kissing Noemi, who not only doesn't reject the kiss, but returns it passionately.

My next step is to sit between the two girls and start alternating kisses and caresses between the two of them. Soon my hands are under Noemi's dress playing with her tits and intending to head for her pussy surely wet after all night. Unfortunately for everyone, but especially for me, the chauffeur warns us that we can resume the trip, although given the time it is, I order him to return to the hotel, we will visit the club the next night.

As soon as the limo starts, as quickly as it began, the little orgy dissolves, only Peter completely crazed by the lust provoked by his new situation of dominance continues to fuck Lidia and Becky, making them sit on him impaling themselves on his cock every so often.

"We will continue what we were doing in the hotel suite;" I tell Selene making sure Naomi hears it too.

To be continue...

12