The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 07

Story Info
Jake, Selene and Noemi's visit to the Palace continues.
7.5k words
4.53
3.2k
4
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 7 - The Party at the Palace

Despite having spent the last hour fucking Noemi, Andrea and Yulien, my cock is getting hard again as I follow Rania and Selene through the corridors of the palace, indeed, I don't think it has ever been as hard as it is now watching Rania lead my girlfriend around on a leash like a common slave girl.

Except for her anal virginity and her refusal to suck my cock, Selene has always been submissive, obedient and compliant with me. I have never gotten to treat her like a slave girl, as I have with the twins, but we have often enjoyed incorporating ropes, handcuffs and small whips into our nights of sex, but I have never felt as aroused as I did moments ago as I watched her being fucked and whipped by Yaiza and Rania.

I love everything I am discovering about Selene in these few days we have been in Kanaan, having confirmed my suspicions about her lesbian tendencies, is going to allow me to involve her in my games with the twins and other slave girls, a situation that I also think Selene will gladly accept given the dominant side she has and that I could discover the night she spent fucking Andrea tied up in her room.

I am so excited that I don't know if I can wait to get to the room to fuck Selene and discover all that Rania has to show her.

As I open the door to the room, I can't help but crack a smile, more than a room it's a playroom, with a big bed in the center and the walls full of sex toys of all kinds.

As soon as we get to the side of the bed Rania forces Selene to her knees on the floor, kneeling beside her herself, gesturing me to come over to them, as soon as I stand in front of the two girls Rania brings her hands to my cock.

"You have to learn how to please a man with your mouth and hands;" Rania points out to Selene as she grabs my erection with one of her hands. "You may be a simple slave girl, but if you know how to use your sexual skills well you can have any man no matter how powerful eating out of your hands;" Rania adds squeezing the base of my cock hard as she begins to place soft kisses on my swollen bud.

"If you were a slave girl you could only use your mouth;" Rania continues to tell her by opening her mouth in an 'O' shape to take my cock in her. "But since you are still a free woman you will be able to use your hands;" she adds moving her slender soft fingers up and down the length of my cock.

Despite her words and being a free woman, as if it were second nature or perhaps because she has spent the last three years being a pleasure slave girl, Rania brings her hands behind her back to service me with just her mouth, kissing and licking every inch of my cock, causing me to be unable to stop the first moans of pleasure.

Finally, after a few endless seconds, Rania begins to slowly introduce my cock into her mouth, taking it deeper and deeper, for a few moments I have doubts that she will be able to swallow my entire length, but I am completely wrong, and in just a couple of minutes her lips are kissing my belly.

I have long since closed my eyes surrendering to pleasure, until now I thought Alice was the best cocksucker I had ever met, but next to Rania she is nothing more than a mere apprentice. As I feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming, I can't help but remember Colonel Malek's words when we arrived at the palace and imagine what it must be like to continually enjoy Rania's skills.

Just as I am about to cum, Rania pulls my cock completely out of her mouth and holds it open, inviting me to cum in her, an invitation I accept with utmost pleasure.

I am surprised to see how Rania does not swallow my cum, but keeps it in her mouth tasting it, my surprise increases when I see how she approaches Selene and without saying anything to her starts kissing her passionately, transferring my cum to my girlfriend's mouth. When the two girls break the kiss, I can see how traces of my semen remain on Selene's lips, traces that Rania cleans at once with a new kiss.

As if nothing had happened and I hadn't just given Selene her first taste of my cum, Rania gets up from the floor and lies down on the bed spreading her legs so we can gaze at her pink pussy glistening with wetness.

"Alice tells me you know how to use that thing hanging between your legs;" Rania tells me smiling.

I stand there not knowing how to react, as we head to the bedroom, I was expecting to enjoy a good lesbian show and then fuck Selene, but at no time did I expect to get a blowjob from Rania let alone fuck her. Plus, I can't help but think about how Omar might react.

"Omar is fucking Noemi, it's only fair that you fuck me;" Rania points at me as if reading my thoughts and implying that Noemi belongs to me.

I don't think twice, I climb on the bed and place myself between Rania's legs, although before I start fucking her, I decide to regain control of the situation, I seize her lips with a passionate kiss, to which Rania immediately responds by opening her mouth and giving way to my tongue.

I break the kiss and move down her body sliding my tongue down her body, kissing and biting her neck, taking hold of the rings adorning her nipples, slipping my tongue inside to tug on them causing Rania's whole body to shudder with pleasure.

I don't allow Rania to relax at any moment, I kiss the inside of her thighs, licking the juices products of her arousal, Rania's whole-body trembles in an intense orgasm when I insert two of my fingers inside her pussy at the same time biting the small gold ring that adorns her clitoris pulling it hard.

It's amazing the way Rania's body responds to my caresses, she looks more like an inexperienced virgin on her first time than someone who has been a pleasure slave girl for three years, I run my tongue over her open lips and her pink interior and clean to the last drop of her abundant juices, my cock has gotten even harder and I decide it's time to fuck her.

Without letting Rania recover from her orgasm, I withdraw my fingers and replace them with my cock, penetrating her slowly, feeling her pussy open to make way for my manhood, when all my cock is inside her, Rania again lets out a loud moan, and I don't know if it is the end of her orgasm or the beginning of a new one.

"Get on the bed and watch me fuck Rania;" I order Selene, "Then it will be your turn to fuck her."

I look at Rania expecting some reaction from her, but all she does is hug me tightly as if she doesn't want me to stop fucking her, soon her blank stare and pleasured face give me to understand that she just wants to feel my cock inside her. I continue to fuck her for another fifteen minutes, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm before cumming and pulling out of her pussy right after bringing her to one last orgasm.

Without a word I get out of bed and walk over to one of the walls of the room, quickly grabbing a couple of items off the shelves. I return to the bed and hand one of them to Selene who looks at it completely aroused.

"Masturbate and then stick this dildo in your pussy;" I order Selene, "And you get on all fours on the bed, I'm going to fuck your ass;" I order Rania in turn.

Rania obeys me without complaint although I have the feeling that she doesn't like anal sex too much, I start to open her ass with my fingers and pour plenty of lubricant inside, while with my free hand I spread more lubricant on my cock, Next to me Selene is masturbating while holding a double dildo in her free hand, looking at it as if she doesn't know well what to do with it. The dildo of considerable size, is 'L' shaped and divided into two parts, a rough part of three or four inches for Selene's pussy and another part of about seven inches divided into spherical parts for Rania's pussy.

After a while opening and lubricating Rania's ass, I consider that she is ready for my cock, and I place it at the entrance of her ass, pushing lightly. Without taking her eyes off how my cock stretches Rania's ass, Selene begins to insert the rough part of the dildo, not being able to help moaning with pleasure as she feels the latex caressing her clitoris.

Rania's ass is tighter than I expected after her time as a slave girl, and I have difficulty getting my entire cock inside her, though that doesn't stop me, I just have to push harder until I get my entire cock inside her. Once I have succeeded, I start to thrust my cock in and out of Rania's ass taking her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Now it's your turn;" I say to Selene, pulling out of Rania's ass.

Selene stands behind Rania and guides the latex cock to the entrance of her pussy, though as soon as she does, I move closer to her and with my hand move it until I place it at the entrance of her ass.

"Go slowly;" I tell Selene accompanying her movement with my hand. "Push slowly."

Following my instructions, in just a couple of minutes Selene has managed to lodge the full length of the latex cock in Rania's ass, herself approaching orgasm thanks to the friction produced by the part inside her pussy each time she pushes into Rania's ass.

"Now move, fuck her hard;" I order Selene placing myself behind her caressing her tits.

"Look how Rania enjoys being fucked in the ass;" I whisper to Selene, "Imagine what it would be like to feel my cock working its way into your ass;" I tell her inserting my index finger into her virgin hole.

"Harder, make her come to orgasm;" I tell Selene, who increases the rhythm of her movements, impaling Rania deeper and impaling herself more, making the finger I have in her ass go in and out like a small cock.

Rania reaches orgasm and loses her balance falling on the bed, dragging Selene with her, who explodes in her own orgasm as she feels the part of the dildo inside her pussy trying to escape her body. I let the two girls rest and recover from their orgasm for a few seconds, then I help Selene out of Rania's ass, who without wasting time gets up from the bed to head for the door.

"Yaiza is waiting for you in her private quarters;" Rania tells me, "Later I will come and get Selene to help her get ready for tonight's party."

I look at Selene and although she is still excited, I see a clear gesture of concern on her face at Rania's words.

"Don't worry sweetheart;" Rania says to Selene moving closer to her and giving her a soft kiss on the lips, "Tonight's party is an official reception hosted by Lady Stephanie, no sex and orgies;" she adds smiling pulling away from Selene.

I assure you that before your vacation is over, we will have a repeat of today;" Rania comments aloud without pausing. "Although I'll be the one fucking your ass."

I feel my cock harden again at Rania's words, she has said them with such certainty that I can't help imagining the previous scene with the protagonists changing positions, knowing also that if that scene takes place, it's because Selene has finally given me her anal virginity.

I look at Selene lying on the bed, still with the dildo semi-buried in her pussy and I approach her, grab her face with my hand and give her a soft but passionate kiss on the lips.

"Rest for a while, official palace receptions are usually long and boring;" I comment leaving her on the bed.

I can't help but smile as I pull away from Selene, I know what she is looking forward to me fucking her, and although I am also looking forward to fucking her, I am not going to do it, the more anxious and excited she is the more chance I have of her giving herself to me completely.

As I walk through the door, I find one of the palace slave girls waiting with clothes for me: some pants and sneakers.

"I don't want you to leave Lady Selene alone at any time, attend to her in everything she requests, but don't let her leave the room until Lady Rania comes for her;" I order the slave girl.

I cross the palace to Yaiza's private quarters, where I find the two slave girls who normally wait for visitors, although this time given what is happening these days, they are accompanied by two armed guards.

"It is a pleasure to see you again Master Jake;" the two slave girls greet me with a smile on their lips opening the door for me.

I walk through the door without answering them, just smiling as I hear their shouts of joy as I close the door behind me.

"I don't know what you give them all;" Yaiza comments to me from the pool in the center of the room.

I am about to reply to Yaiza that she can find out whenever she wants, but I clam up knowing that my chances with her are nil.

"It's your fault that you don't allow anyone but your guests to use your personal slave girls;" I comment to Yaiza, "Considering I think I'm the only man who has come in here, you can imagine how those slave girls feel."

"If you want, I'll order them to come in and we'll have some fun with them;" Yaiza comments inviting me with a gesture to get in the pool with her.

"Later, now I need to rest for a while;" I comment to Yaiza while I take off my pants and put on a swimsuit that a smiling Alice has given me. "I'm not made of stone;" I add without realizing my words until both Yaiza and Alice start laughing loudly.

"Bitches!" I tell them getting into the pool at the opposite corner from Yaiza.

"You can come closer to me;" Yaiza tells me, "You know I'm not going to bite you;" she adds running her tongue over her lips in a sexy and cheeky way.

"I'd better stay here; I don't want Lady Stephanie to think what she is not;" I comment to Yaiza referring to what happened when I first saw her a couple of years ago during one of my visits to the palace:

I had just had a meeting with Lady Stephanie about some mine business, and when I finished I ventured through the palace without knowing very well where I was going, without thinking I opened some doors and entered an area with a huge pool in the center, at the moment a beautiful young woman came out of the pool, she was not naked, but the silk garments she was wearing were attached to her body showing her small tits and the clump of dark hair on her pussy, a long black hair fell down her back and all her skin was shining from the water drops.

She wasn't a slave girls, she wasn't wearing a collar and looked too young to be able to be one, we looked at each other for a few seconds before a voice broke the silence.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" shouted a voice I immediately recognized as Lady Stephanie's.

I turned and could see the Regent's angry gesture; I had never seen her like this since I met her on one of my first visits to the Emirate.

"This area of the palace is forbidden to men;" Lady Stephanie said approaching me and grabbing my hard cock at the sight of the young woman. "If I ever see you here again, or any closer to Yaiza than I see fit you can go and say goodbye to your cock;" she added causing my cock to deflate completely.

"As for you, Yaiza;" Lady Stephanie pointed out approaching the young beauty, "If I ever see you in the slave girl area again, I will put a collar around your pretty neck and have you blindfolded to the 'Princess', Ntomi will enjoy fucking a beauty like you."

Lady Stephanie didn't have to say anything else, I followed her out of the room with my head down, as another woman came in search of Yaiza and took her to her rooms.

"I couldn't sit up and had to sleep on my back for a week after Lady Stephanie's punishment;" Yaiza comments to me remembering the experience.

I look at her and notice that despite her cheeky comments she is more restrained than usual, despite the fact that just a couple of hours ago I was able to admire her naked body while she was fucking Selene and Alice, she now wears a colorful bikini that even gives her the look of an innocent and demure girl.

"What do you intend with this vacation?" I ask Yaiza directly, suspecting that she has organized this trip with some hidden intention.

"I don't intend anything, Jake;" Yaiza answers me, "I just wanted to spend a couple of quiet weeks together with my classmates, I didn't know anything about what was going on in Kanaan, I haven't had contact with Lady Stephanie for months."

"As soon as Lady Stephanie found out that I was coming to Kanaan, she sent Colonel Malek to pick me up at the airport;" Yaiza continues explaining to me, "He explained everything to me as soon as I arrived and we took the first steps, Lady Stephanie wanted to bring you to the palace, but I was against it, and thanks to the support of my sister Nabila we convinced the Regent to let you enjoy the vacations, but everything changed after yesterday's attack."

I keep silent at Yaiza's words, I am sure she is hiding something from me, but I decide not to insist any further and I prefer to update her on everything that has happened in these three days we have been on vacation, although I suspect she is perfectly informed of most things.

After a couple of hours of chatting, we both leave the pool, Yaiza, accompanied by Alice retires to her rooms to get ready for the reception, I decide to go to the palace gym and train for a while.

Arriving at the gym I find a dozen palace guards training hard under the orders of Colonel Malek, who signals me to join them as soon as he sees me.

Although these are the best soldiers in the Emirate, I have been training since I was fourteen and am an expert in several martial arts. Only one of the guards puts me in trouble in close combat, although in the end I defeat him as well as the rest of his companions. When all the guards retreat, Omar and I sit down to enjoy an energy drink.

"How awesome is that?" Omar asks me.

It takes me a few seconds to understand what Omar is referring to, when I do I take a long swig of the drink before answering.

"Amazing really;" I reply, "She has a wonderful mouth, a nice pussy and a tight ass, she's insatiable."

"You're going to tell me;" Omar replies with a chuckle. "Although Noemi, despite her lack of experience has nothing to envy Rania."

I watch Omar talk about my classmate, and I realize that his words imply that he has feelings for her.

"Do you think there is any chance that she will agree to stay in Kanaan and become my second wife?" Omar suddenly asks me.

"I don't think so;" I reply, 'Noemi is too active and intelligent to spend the rest of her life cooped up in the palace."

"That's no problem, Rania is just like her, after three years serving Prince Caleb in the United States and studying two careers in the meantime, I can't even consider leaving her at home all the time. I have already spoken to Lady Stephanie about putting her in charge of one of the Emirate's Companies or Commercial Offices;" Omar tells me. "I hope that with a job she will come home tired and let me have a night's rest."

I try not to laugh at Omar's words before answering him, "Seeing how Noemi has behaved today, maybe you have a chance;" I tell him thinking about the economic problems that Noemi's family has and that have almost caused her to leave the university a couple of times during the last few months.

"Well, you take care of bringing her to the palace every time you come, I'll do whatever it takes to convince her;" Omar comments, "Meanwhile we'll keep fucking her, both of us;" he adds smiling.

We continue talking about Rania and Noemi for a while longer, until Omar looks at the clock and gets up from his chair.

"We'd better go upstairs and get ready for the reception;" Omar comments to me, "You know Lady Stephanie doesn't like anyone to be late."

I go up to my rooms and find a suit laid out on the bed, I look at him and shake my head knowing what awaits me: several hours of boring, insipid small talk, having to put up with the advances of mature ladies, tired of their husbands, looking for a night of sex with a handsome, muscular young man. Luckily at today's reception, unlike most parties and receptions where I usually go alone, today I will be accompanied by Selene and Noemi and I will not be separated from them.