The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting dressed I head to the palace area where the party is being held without finding any sign of the girls, I only find Omar dressed in his dress uniform waiting nervously.

"As always, the girls are late;" he tells me calmly, probably already accustomed to these situations.

Luckily, we only have to wait about five minutes before Rania, Selene and Noemi make their appearance, and seeing them show up both Omar and I take any wait for granted.

The three girls wear a caftan that makes them look like princesses from an oriental fairy tale: the three caftans are made in silk and with very similar designs, tight at the waist, cinched with a sash, a wide and generous neckline and wide sleeves of transparent fabric that move following the movements of the girls as they walk, the only difference are the colors, black adorned with silver thread that of Rania, emerald green with gold threads that of Noemi, and crimson red with black embroidery that of Selene.

"You look stunning;" Omar tells them approaching the three girls. Omar kisses Selene's hand and gives a passionate kiss to his wife Rania, when he approaches Noemi, he surprises us all by repeating the same gesture, lengthening the kiss even more.

When Omar breaks the kiss, we can all see how Noemi blushes and how her nipples are marked against the fabric of her dress.

I don't say anything to the girls, I simply walk over to them and greet each of them with a soft kiss on the lips, after all I have already fucked all three of them.

"Are we expecting anyone else?" asks Noemi seeing that Rania and Omar keep looking at the door.

"They have to bring us our slave girls;" replies Rania without further ado.

"Damn it!" exclaims Omar on seeing our surprised faces, "Hasn't the Princess Yaiza explained anything to you?"

The three of us shake our heads in the negative, and Omar remains silent not quite knowing where to start, in the end it is Rania who speaks.

"At these receptions, the guests not only wear their best clothes and show off their best jewelry, they also show off their best slaves girl;" Rania explains to us, "Emirate protocol dictates that all guests must be accompanied by at least one slave girl."

"Princess Yaiza has been in charge of preparing the slave girls who will accompany you;" adds Omar.

As soon as Omar finishes speaking, the door that he and his wife kept looking at opens and Alice and five slave girls that we all know well come in. Alice is naked except for her slave girl collar and the ornaments on her nipples and clitoris, and the smile she always wears has disappeared from her face. The five slave girls, who move on all fours, wear their bodies glistening with oils, with parts painted gold, to the usual slave girl jewelry, they have added a ring gag and a golden tail.

Alice approaches us handing us each slave girl's leash, Emma's to Omar, Amelie's to Rania, Becky's to Noemi, Andrea's to Selene and finally Yulien's to me.

"Aren't you attending the reception?" I ask Alice as I see her move to leave the room.

"Lady Yaiza has ordered me to return to the hotel to prepare everything for your return;" Alice answers me with a clear tone of disappointment and anger for not being able to attend the reception.

"I will make it up to you;" I tell Alice approaching her giving her a kiss on the lips while I bring two of my fingers to her pussy, "I will let you play with Selene and Noemi;" I whisper to her so no one can hear us.

Alice recovers her smile at my words and leaves the room wiggling her ass in an exaggerated way, after a few minutes of amused laughter we head to the large room where the reception is being held.

When two palace guards dressed in their gala dresses open the double door, even I who have already attended some of these receptions I stand amazed at the number of people there, no less than five hundred guests with their respective slave girls. Selene and Noemi are slow to react, and the five slave girls try to resist being exhibited in front of so many people, luckily a small whip in Rania's skillful hands quickly convinces them to enter the room.

As soon as we enter the room, we meet Samir and his wife Dumia, who have brought the twins as slave girls to the party, wearing only leather straps over their naked bodies.

"No need to adorn them further;" Samir tells me, "They already attract the gaze of all the guests just by being twins."

While Omar and Rania soon mingle with the rest of the guests, Selene, Noemi and I stand somewhat apart chatting about our things, and are only interrupted when one of the guests recognizes me and comes over to greet me.

Fifteen minutes after our entrance, the music suddenly stops and the guests move to the sides leaving an aisle in the middle of the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us welcome our hostesses;" a voice sounds.

"Princess Nabila ib Ghazi al Kanaan and her wife Lady Rosalin Wagner."

"Princess Yaiza ib Ghazi al Kanaan, heiress to the throne of the Emirate."

"Lady Stephanie Carter, Regent of the Emirate and mother of our beloved Emir Caleb ib Ghazi al Kanaan."

All the guests can't help but stare carefully at the four women as they enter the room, some of them because of the importance of their titles, but most mesmerized by the beauty and elegance of them all.

Lady Nabila wears a simple blue tunic adorned with tribal drawings, which are reproduced in the tattoos that cover her arms and face. Lady Rose dressed in a tight black suit, looks like a runway model, completely oblivious to all the gazes that focus on her bare back. Neither of the two is wearing a slave girl by her side, provoking murmurs and whispers among the guests.

Yaiza wears a stunning white and gold kaftan, which girdles her slender body highlighting her olive skin, at her feet guided by a leash walks a beautiful blonde slave girl with no other adornment than her slave girl jewelry, the slave girl draws as much attention from the guests as the tiara of a strange blue color that Yaiza wears on her head.

Lady Stephanie wears a simple blue tunic, similar to Lady Nabila's, with the Emirate's emblem embroidered in gold, she does not need any additional jewelry or adornment to attract attention, her beauty and elegance are enough to make all the guests surrender to her when she approaches to greet them, although seeing her serious gesture I cannot help but think that the celebration of this reception at this time is no coincidence.

"You are right;" Yaiza says to me who has come up to us reading my thoughts once again. "Lady Stephanie has organized this reception to see the reaction of the Ambassadors and the businessmen settled in the Emirate, but above all to meet in public with the leaders of the tribes."

I look around and watch as both Lady Stephanie and Lady Nabila carry on conversations with several men dressed in Arabian garb confirming Yaiza's words.

"I hope you are having a good time;" Yaiza asks me trying to change the topic of conversation.

"Very well, the girls look stunning in those dresses, as do you Princess;" I point out to Yaiza using the title, knowing she doesn't like it. "Although I think I know tea forgot to tell us something about the reception."

Yaiza just smiles and ignores my words, "It's true that Noemi and Selene look stunning, it's a pity that with so many guests there are no free rooms and you have to go back to the hotel, I would have liked to have another fun time with your girlfriend and try her friend in passing."

"Bitch!" I blurt out to Yaiza with laughter as I return with the two girls.

The reception goes by with nothing to report, becoming more and more tedious and boring, if at some point I expected that with so many naked slave girls, the reception would become a wild orgy, nothing could be further from the truth, no obscene gesture, nor any inappropriate use of the slave girls occurs throughout the night.

When the clock strikes ten, four hours after the beginning of the reception, Lady Stephanie announces that she is retiring to rest, from that moment many of the guests begin to leave.

I don't know what to do, I haven't seen Yaiza for a while, I want to go back to the hotel and fuck Selene and Noemi, but I don't know what to do with the slave girls. Luckily Omar and Rania appear, already without their two slave girls accompanied by two of the palace slave girls dressed in their harem clothes.

"If you are not going to take the slave girls back to the hotel you had better take them to one of the cells for the night;" Omar tells me.

I look at Becky, Andrea and Yulien who seem to be pleading with their eyes for me not to leave them here and take them back to the hotel with me, but I ignore their looks completely.

"I don't want them at the hotel tonight;" I say to Omar, "I want them to take Yulien back in the morning though."

Omar gestures to the two slave girls, who take the straps and leave with the three naked girls.

When I go to tell Noemi that we are going to the hotel I see how Rania is saying something in her ear, provoking Noemi's smile, suddenly both girls start kissing passionately to my and Selene's surprise.

"Noemi is staying with us tonight;" Rania tells me, "If she doesn't end up too tired, we'll take her back to the hotel in the morning."

Noemi walks over to Selene and kisses her goodbye, then walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek as she whispers in my ear.

"Tomorrow night when Selene visits the city, I will stay at the hotel, you can do with me whatever you want, I will even let you watch while Alice ties me up and plays with me;" she tells me.

"You have a jeep with a driver waiting for you whenever you want to go back to the hotel;" Omar points to me hurrying behind Rania and Noemi.

I look at Selene when we are left alone and grab her hand to pull her to me holding her tight around the waist.

"I can't wait to get to the hotel so I can take this dress off you and fuck you all night;" I say kissing her neck.

"We don't have to wait until we get to the hotel;" Selene answers me, "This afternoon we have been visiting the palace with Rania and she has shown us a small private garden with a pool where no one will bother us."

I release Selene from my grip, she smilingly takes my hand and leads me through the corridors of the palace to a small dimly lit garden where she begins to kiss me passionately. After a few minutes, she separates from me and unzips her caftan, letting it fall to the ground revealing her naked body. Without another word she dives into the pool inviting me to join her as she emerges from the water.

I strip as fast as I can and jump into the water, grabbing Selene immediately pulling her to the edge of the pool, there without any foreplay I spread her legs with my knees and start fucking her.

"Fuck yes!" I exclaim as I feel Selene's pussy stretch as my cock passes through, "I've been wanting to fuck you all day;" I tell her kissing her neck and tits.

We are both so eager to fuck each other after what happened all day, it takes Selene barely a couple of minutes to reach orgasm, and I cum inside her pussy a few seconds later.

It takes us a few minutes to recover, as soon as we do I help Selene out of the pool and place her on the floor resting on her knees and hands, in that position I get behind her and start playing with her pussy, first with my fingers and then with my tongue.

After bringing Selene to a new orgasm thanks to my attentions on her pussy, repeating the same thing I did a few hours ago in the bedroom while fucking Rania, I bring my index finger to her ass, inserting it slowly. Selene's body shudders every time I move my finger inside her and it doesn't take long for her to start moaning again even though she is only being anally stimulated.

I stop playing with Selene's ass and stand in front of her showing her a small metal object I have taken from my jacket bag. Seeing the object Selene smiles and shakes her head affirmatively.

"Suck it to lubricate it well;" I order her bringing the object close to her mouth.

Selene sucks on the small anal plug as if it were a cock, causing mine to get hard again. Once I consider the plug well lubricated, I pull it out of her mouth and move back behind her, pushing it gently into her ass.

As I expected the plug slips easily into Selene's ass, as it is the same one Alice has been using for a couple of nights now to train her following my orders, now that she has agreed to use it, I will increase its size little by little preparing her ass for my cock. The next thing I do Selene didn't expect it and she lets out a little cry of pain.

As soon as I have placed the plug, I have pushed my cock into Selene's pussy, which due to the plug in her ass feels tighter. I have barely started to fuck Selene when I see Samir and his wife Dumia appear leading the twins.

'Good evening, Jake;' Dumia greets me, 'You have a nice slave girl here;' she adds placing herself in front of Selene grabbing her face.

I don't know what Dumia is referring to, until I notice Selene is wearing the necklace I gave her a couple of days ago, although to most people it is a fancy diamond choker, to someone knowledgeable about slavery it is just another slave girl necklace, fancier, but a slave girl necklace.

"The night is starting to cool down;" Samir tells me, "If you want you can come inside with us and we'll share the slave girls."

"Yaiza tells me that all the rooms are occupied;" I point to Samir, "We were going to leave for the hotel in a little while."

"I have my own private rooms;" Dumia tells me pulling out a leash and hooking it to Selene's collar.

I stop fucking Selene and look at the couple and the twins, waiting for Selene to say something about everything she is hearing, seeing that she says nothing, I get up and walk over to Dumia so she can give me Selene's leash.

"Take one of the twins, I will take your slave girl;" Dumia tells me starting to walk. Selene hesitates for a few moments and tries to join in, but in the end, she starts to follow Dumia moving on all fours.

Dumia leads the way and I stand next to Samir guiding the twins, who luckily have their eyes covered and can't see Selene.

"How come you two have private rooms in the palace?" I ask Samir quizzical about the matter.

Before Samir can answer we arrive at Dumia's rooms, and she stops to wait for us before opening the door.

"Although you have met several times, I have not formally introduced you;" Samir points out.

"Dumia, may I introduce Mr. Jacob Francis Thomas III;" Samir says to his wife.

"Jake, may I introduce Princess Dumia ib Ghazi al Kanaan, fourth daughter of the late Emir Al Dilial;" Samir tells me.

"Don't look so surprised;" Dumia says to me, "I am sure that in all your visits to Kanaan you have met one of my sisters on more than one occasion, most of them are married to high government officials or local businessmen, in fact I think that taking Anna out the other sixteen princesses we were at the reception today."

For a moment I try to remember some of the faces and names at the reception, and wonder why only Nabila and Yaiza have been introduced as princesses.

"The late Emir had eighteen children with thirteen different women, Prince Caleb is the only male, the oldest is Nabila and the youngest is Yaiza, all hold the title of Princesses, but for the purposes of the Emirate government, only Nabila, Yaiza and Caleb's sister Janna are involved, due to the fact that they are the daughters of the Emir's first wife and the mother of the heir;" Samir explains to me. "Although now I would forget everything, I've told you and focus on having fun."

I heed Samir's words and forget what he has just told me, focusing my attention on Selene and the twins, although I am very much afraid that given Dumia's interest in my girlfriend, I will have to settle for the twins.

Indeed, as soon as we enter the room Dumia lies down on the bed next to Selene and starts kissing and caressing her, immediately bringing one of her hands to my girlfriend's pussy. Meanwhile Samir and I remain on our feet, each with one of the twins kneeling in front of us so we can use her mouth.

I don't pay any attention to Sara's evolutions, after the last blowjob Rania gave me, anything seems little to me, besides I can't stop watching how Dumia eats Selene's pussy bringing her right away to orgasm.

After bringing her to a couple of orgasms, Dumia changes places with Selene, lying down on the bed so that my girlfriend is now the one who attends her pussy. Samir doesn't miss the show either, and seeing Selene's upturned ass he looks at me and smiles.

"May I?" he asks me.

I gesture to him in the affirmative as I bend the twins over the desk so that I can fuck them both while watching Samir fuck Selene.

"I hope you guys are having fun;"' I tell the twins so they know who is going to fuck them.'

They both let out a little squeal of delight as they recognize my voice and wiggle their hips anxiously waiting for me to fuck them.

"I'm not going to fuck you until you tell me if you're enjoying yourselves;" I tell them giving them each a spank.

"This is much better than I expected;" Sara replies, "I love being fucked by strangers in the hotel lobby, and I've loved being fucked by all my classmates imagining out loud that I'm one of their classmates."

"I like the way Samir fucks me;" Lana replies in turn, "But I don't want that slut Dumia to touch me."

I penetrate Lana first, at the same time Samir starts to fuck Selene. I notice how my cock seems to get even harder inside my slave girl as I watch Selene being fucked for the first time by another man.

As I fuck Lana, I can't help but watch what's happening on the bed: Dumia keeps Selene's head pinned between her legs so that besides forcing her to keep licking her pussy, she can't get up and see that it's Samir who's fucking her. Samir has Selene by the hips, fucking her with slow and continuous movements. Luckily Samir's cock is of a similar size to mine, though a little thicker and I don't think that with the excitement and pleasure filling Selene's body and mind, they are enough of a difference for her to realize that it is not me fucking her.

The next hour I switch from Lana's pussy to Sara's alternately, never letting them reach orgasm, instead Samir has brought Selene to no less than six orgasms, reducing her to a doll surrendered to Dumia's pleasure and caresses.

Samir and I cum almost simultaneously, I do so after pulling out of Lana's pussy and unloading my cum on the faces of the two sisters who immediately start kissing each other wiping their faces clean, and Samir cums in his wife's mouth after pulling out of Selene's eager pussy.

"I think you should let your girlfriend Selene rest here tonight;" Dumia tells me quietly so the twins can't hear her, surprising me by revealing to me that she knew the identity of my 'slave girl'. "She can do it in one of the rooms or if you want to continue the game of her being a slave girl, put her in one of the cages."

As soon as she finishes speaking, Dumia guides the twins to a cage attached to the wall, with only a dog bed inside and two dishes with water and food. As soon as they enter the cage, both twins approach the dishes and drink some water as if they were two little puppies, then lie down on the bed and snuggle against each other.

I look at the empty cage next to them, and for a few moments I'm tempted to lock Selene in there, but in the end, I decide not to force things too much.

"We'll sleep in one of the rooms;" I say to Dumia approaching the bed to take Selene in my arms.

Selene cuddles up to me and looks at me, she looks exhausted and drained, but completely happy after a long night of sex.

"I liked being fucked by another man;" Selene tells me smiling at the face I must be making as I realize she has been aware of everything that has happened. "But if you ever do anything like that again without asking my permission, you'll have to finger fuck me because you can kiss your cock goodbye."