The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 08

Story Info
Jake, Selene and Noemi visit the capital's mall.
6.1k words
4.52
3.9k
3
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments)

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 8 - The Kanaan Market

Despite the fact that it is almost three in the morning and that my intention was to retire to sleep with Selene, as soon as I hear her threat, I notice how my cock gets hard again and I speed up the pace to get to the room as soon as possible.

Unlike the rest of the palace rooms, I've been in during the day, more like playrooms, with barely a bed and a wall full of shelves with sex toys, the room Dumia has arranged for us, is a normal room, with a mirror, a dresser, a closet and even its own bathroom, although the only thing I notice is the huge bed in the center.

Without warning, I drop Selene on the bed causing her to let out a little scream, without giving her time to react I lay on top of her and start kissing her all over her body.

"I don't understand what's wrong with you;" I tell Selene taking my hand to her pussy finding it completely wet again, "As soon as I'm with you I can't think of anything else but fucking you, I've been fucking you all day and look how my cock is;" I add pinching her clit.

"Then I don't know what are you waiting for to start fucking me;" Selene answers me closing her eyes letting herself be carried away by the pleasure that my fingers play inside her pussy.

I smile and lay down between Selene's legs, placing my cock at the entrance of her pussy, she is so sensitive after spending the last two hours being fucked by Samir and Dumia, her whole-body shudders as she feels my cock make its way into her pussy.

"Did you really think I wasn't going to notice that it wasn't your cock fucking me?" Selene asks me. "Samir has a nice cock, but he doesn't know how to fuck me like you do."

I try not to smile at Selene's words, and I start fucking her with slow movements, without penetrating her completely, knowing that this way, I'm going to bring her to the brink without letting her reach orgasm. After a few minutes, I notice how she begins to thrust her hips towards me, looking for that deeper penetration that will bring her to orgasm. I keep up that game for several more minutes, waiting for what I know is inevitably going to happen.

"Damn it Jake!" Selene screams at me, "Fuck me hard, make me cum harder than any of those slave girls sluts you fucked today;" she adds in a tone of voice that makes it unclear to me whether she is pleading or commanding me.

That doesn't matter to me, I increase my pace and the force of my thrusts and soon our two bodies are glued together as one, I pull myself almost completely out of Selene's pussy, to immediately thrust all at once as deep as I can, Selene's orgasm doesn't take long to come lengthening for what seems like an eternity, so much so that the second orgasm I bring her to seems like a continuation of the first.

I bring Selene to a third more orgasm before I notice that I am about to cum, she as she feels my cock seem to swell inside her, she notices it too and surprises me with an unexpected request:

"Cum on my face;" she asks me with a look of mixed innocence and lust on her face that I had not seen before.

Without wasting time I pull out of her pussy, and as I bring my cock close to her face, I watch as Selene opens her mouth to receive my cum, with a loud grunt I start to cum filling her mouth and covering her face and even her reddish mane of thick white liquid, when I release my last load, I fall exhausted on the bed and watch as Selene brings one of her hands to her face and collects the remains of semen with two of her fingers to then take them to her mouth and suck them as if they were two small cocks.

"I'm sorry honey, but my cock can't take any more today;" I tell Selene knowing she still wants me to keep fucking her.

"I'll settle for you using your fingers while you tell me how you enslaved the twins;" Selene comments stretching out on the bed, spreading her legs to give me better access to her pussy.

"Alright;" I answer her pausing a little before continuing, "If you tell me first what your deal is with Charlene and Gloria."

"It's very simple, they blackmail me;" Selene answers me causing me to make a surprised gesture, "Soon after I started dating you, they saw us fucking in my room and they blackmailed me, threatening to tell my parents if I didn't join them in their lesbian games."

"And of course, you refused to accept the blackmail;" I add smiling as Selene's story is interrupted by a series of moans of pleasure.

"I had a hard time not saying yes to them right away, it was a chance to fulfill my lesbian fantasies, I held out for two weeks before agreeing to the blackmail;" Selene comments smiling, "Since I agreed, every week I spend a night playing with them, the problem is that they are both dominant, but I only give up control to Gloria, and Charlene is getting more and more jealous because of that."

Hearing Selene's explanations I can't help but remember what happened at the disco the night before, and decide to ask what exactly it was that happened.

"Does that have anything to do with what happened the other night at the disco?" I ask Selene.

"Charlene wants me to help her get rid of Gloria by making her end up somehow enslaved during this vacation;" she replies, "Even though I refused to participate and that's why she's mad at me."

For a few moments I think to myself that maybe I should help Charlene enslave Gloria, and in the process enslave her as well, but in the end, I push those thoughts out of my head.

"Your turn;" Selene says to me.

It takes me a few seconds to sort out my memories concerning the twins, as soon as I do I start telling Selene the story.

I fucked Lana for the first time at the Halloween party two years ago, she was dressed as Catwoman, with a tight leather costume that marked her whole body, when I saw her, she was talking to another girl dressed as a demon, with a similar costume but in red. They both kept looking at me while they were talking, until suddenly she approached me, took me by the hand and led me to one of the rooms of the party...

'The she-devil was Sara;' Selene says interrupting me.

I don't tell Selene that I hadn't noticed that detail until now and continue to tell her what happened.

As soon as we entered the room, she pushed me onto the bed and positioned herself on top of me, freeing my cock from my pants to take it into her mouth, not that she was any expert, but she managed to get my cock hard in a few minutes. She still smiled as I remember her face as she saw the size of my cock, and her gestures as she felt me stretching her pussy as I fucked her.

I stop my story to let Selene recover from her new orgasm, although at no time did, I stop playing with my fingers in her pussy.

From that day on, we practically started fucking every day, Lana was tireless, as soon as we met, no matter if it was in the campus park, in the restrooms or in the hallways of the classrooms, we always ended up fucking.

It was incredible the way she behaved, it seemed like two different women, as soon she was submissive and obedient, just lying down, spreading her legs and letting me fuck her until I cum, as she was wild and uninhibited, letting me fuck her on all fours, riding my cock and impaling herself completely, I was in paradise.

"In that course they didn't go to the same classes, that's why you never saw them together;" Selene points out to me.

That's right, it took me three months to discover that they were twins, that day I didn't have class first thing, but I went to the university to take some papers and I saw them talking together, at first, I was very angry and I was about to tell them, but I decided that they deserved a lesson. For the next month I behaved as if I knew nothing, watching them, looking for differences, until I was sure I could tell them apart at any time.

"If you had cared about anything other than fucking them you would have spotted the differences right away;" Selene jumps in interrupting me, "Sara's eyes and hair are both a little lighter than Lana's, and Lana has a small scar under her chin, plus they have a completely opposite character."

I don't respond to Selene's words; I simply pinch her clitoris causing her to let out a small cry and continue talking before letting her say anything.

As soon as I knew how to tell them apart, one night I took Sara to one of the BDSM clubs I frequented, upon entering the club, she reacted as I expected, looking all around somewhat frightened but very excited, seeing what how other submissives around her were acting, she immediately knelt at my feet. After that, I took her to one of the playrooms to initiate her as my submissive, that night I spanked her for the first time and took her anal virginity.

I notice how Selene's whole-body trembles when she hears me talking about anal sex, and I take the opportunity to play with the small plug I put in her before Samir and Dumia showed up.

I knew that Sara and Lana took turns every night to fuck me, so when the next night I proposed to Lana to revisit the club and she refused, I accepted it with only a slight gesture of disappointment so she wouldn't suspect anything. For the next two weeks, every time it was Sara's turn, I took her to the club to continue her training, knowing that this way Lana could no longer refuse to go to the club if they wanted to keep up the deception. When I finally got Lana to come to the club, she was just as excited as her sister, though much less scared.

"I want to try something different;" Lana told me that first night without taking her eyes off what was going on around her, "I want to watch you play and fuck another slave girl."

I had thought about what Lana was going to do to keep me from taking her to the playroom, but the truth was that her request came as quite a surprise to me, although it was also going to allow me to accelerate my plans. I let Lana choose one of the club slave girls and we played for hours with her, when we tired of playing with the slave girl, I bent Lana over one of the tables and began to fuck her, playing with two of my fingers in her ass, waiting for the moment I could deflower it just as I had done with her sister's days before.

"I love how your asshole stays so tight despite fucking it often;" I told Lana adding a third finger opening her asshole before inserting a small anal plug.

The next two weeks I visited the club every night, with Sara now fully converted into my submissive and with Lara playing dominant, although she was becoming more and more submissive to me, each night the sisters would swap anal plugs to keep me from suspecting anything, although I'm sure Sara was telling her sister how I fucked her ass.

As I talk, I have stopped playing with Selene's pussy, letting her be the one to masturbate herself while listening to the story.

The day I had everything ready, I met Sara at the university, as soon as I saw her, I hooked a leash to the collar I had bought her and made her wear every day, causing Lana to have to buy one just like it. I took her to the club and after fucking her for hours, I left her chained in the game room to go in search of her sister, as soon as I arrived at the club, I took Lana to the game room without letting her choose a slave for our games.

As we entered the playroom, Lana smiled at the sight of the chained slave girl, with fresh whip marks and traces of semen flowing down her thighs. I saw jealousy fill her eyes as she realized I had just fucked the slave girl, and without wasting any time she grabbed a riding crop from the wall and began to whip her.

The next two hours we played with Sara and fucked her over and over again, even giving her her first double penetration, with Lana fucking her pussy and me fucking her ass, we brought her to so many orgasms, all of them drowned out by the gag blocking her mouth that she nearly lost consciousness.

As soon as we finished with Sara, I walked over to Lana and guided her to some chains hanging from the ceiling. "I want to tie you up and fuck you as if you were that slave girl;" I said to a very excited Lana, who although she hesitated for a few seconds nodded her head instantly.

It took me a couple of minutes to chain Lana up, so that the only thing that differentiated the two sisters now, was the hood and the remains of cum and lashes that Sara had on her body, I approached Lana with a whip in my hand and noticed how she was frightened at the sight of me.

"Be still Jake, I just want you to fuck me, no whips;" Lana shouted at me.

"Quiet slave girl or I will have to gag you;" I ordered her hitting her tits a couple of times with the whip, "Now you are nothing but a slave girl just like her;" I commented pointing to the hooded slave girl.

"We are not the same;" Lana angrily replied to me, "I am not a submissive and obedient slut like her, I will never submit like she has."

I spanked Lana's body several more times before I moved behind the hooded slave girl and began to remove her hood.

"I assure you Lana, when I am done with you tonight you will be a submissive and obedient slut and submit to me, just as your sister Sara has done;" I said removing the hood.

Lana screamed in terror as she saw her sister in front of her, realizing that I had been fucking her and whipping her, Sara did not react at all, as she had not done all night even though she had seen through the hood that it was her sister who was in front of her. I quietly released Sara from her restraints, kissing her carefully all over her body.

"You've been very good;" I said holding her in my arms for a few seconds to let her body recover after so many hours of being chained. "It's your turn to play with your sister."

"Thank you, Master Jake;" Sara said releasing herself from my embrace to address her sister. As soon as she was in front of her, she knelt at her feet and began to play with her pussy.

As Sara brought her sister to orgasm, I kept spanking her tits, back and ass so that soon both sisters were equally covered with red punishment marks. After Lana's second orgasm, I positioned myself behind her, removing the plug and placing my cock at the entrance to her virgin ass.

"I hope your asshole is as tight as your sister's;" I told Lana, "Unfortunately for you though, I'm not going to be as gentle as I was with her."

Lana's scream filled the room as she felt my cock push its way into her tight ass, a scream interrupted by a new orgasm brought on by Sara's tongue. As dawn came and we left the club, both sisters wore my collar adorning their necks, Sara walked smiling beside me, while proud Lana even more submissive and obedient than Sara had ever been, was led by her sister with a leash attached to her collar.

I have barely finished talking about the twins, when I watch as Selene closes her eyes surrendering to the pleasure of her new orgasm, I grab her by the waist and pull her to me to tuck her in as she recovers from the intense climax.

"You're a fucking bastard and I love that;" Selene says hugging me, "But I'll have to be very careful with you if I don't want to end up with a slave girl collar adorning my neck;" she adds closing her eyes to fall asleep.

I don't answer Selene, I simply run my fingers over the elegant necklace I give her a few days ago and smile before I imitate her and try to fall asleep too.

------

I wake up and feel the sun streaming in through the bedroom window, although that's not exactly what woke me up, but soft lips wrapping around my cock. I look at Selene asleep next to me, and think it's some slave girl sent by Yaiza, although I'm not too surprised to see that it's Noemi taking my cock in her mouth.

"Don't start anything you're not willing to finish;" I tell Noemi as I sit up slightly on the bed.

"I always finish what I start;" she replies taking my cock deeper into her throat.

If the night before Noemi had trouble taking my cock completely in her mouth, today she does it without any problem, which makes me wonder how many times she must have sucked Omar's cock during the last few hours.

To my surprise, in less than five minutes I cum in Noemi's mouth, who imitating what Rania already did a few hours ago, approaches an already awake Selene, and kisses her transferring my cum to her mouth, breaking the kiss both girls lick each other cleaning the remains of cum from their lips.

"Get dressed quickly;" Noemi tells us, "We have a limo waiting to take us to the hotel, we will shower and change there."

Five minutes later we are at the palace gates, with Omar waiting for us next to the assigned limousine.

"If you need an escort for your visit to the city, just let me know and I'll send one right away;" Omar says waving to me without taking his eyes off a blushing Noemi. "I don't want anything to happen to my new wife;" he whispers to me so no one can hear us.

I look at Noemi as Omar walks away from us accompanied by several guards and smile as I watch her follow him with her eyes. As soon as the three of us are seated, the limo sets off to take us to the hotel, I wait for it to pull away from the palace before I hug Selene and look smiling at Noemi.

"Don't you have anything to tell us?" I ask Noemi.

Noemi smiles and gestures to Selene, who quickly breaks away from me and sits down next to her.

"Omar has asked me to stay in Kanaan and become his second wife;" Noemi tells me letting out a shrill shout of joy which is immediately imitated by Selene.

"I haven't said yes to him yet;" explains Noemi, "I told him I want to enjoy my vacation before I answer him."

"Call him as soon as we get to the hotel and tell him you accept his proposal;" I comment to Noemi, "It's hard for you to find a more gentlemanly and kind man than Omar."

"What are we going to see in town;" Selene asks me trying to divert the direction of the conversation.

"What every girl wants;" I reply, "A huge shopping mall with dozens of stores with the latest Paris fashions."

Hearing my plans for the morning, the two friends let out a new shout of joy and start chattering about everything they are going to buy for themselves.

The barely ten-minute ride to the hotel takes forever as I endure Selene and Noemi's questions about everything, we can find at the mall we're going to. As soon as the limousine stops at the door of the hotel, I quickly get out without waiting for either of the two girls, who run like two schoolgirls to catch up with me as soon as I enter the hotel.

At the hotel reception we meet the teachers and the rest of the fellow travelers, preparing for a visit to one of the Emirate's fishing villages.

"As far as I can see, you're not coming on today's excursion either;" Natalie says to me with an annoyed look on her face.

"Field trips are not mandatory;" interrupts Professor Meredith before I can answer, "Besides, I have a feeling they're having a pretty good time away from us."

Selene and Noemi blush at the teacher's words and with a wave they walk away from the group, but not before giving a smirk to the triplets who haven't stopped watching us since we entered the hotel.

When the elevator doors to the penthouse open, we see inside the hotel Director Samir, who looks at Selene smiling.

"Good morning, Jake, good morning, Lady Selene;" Samir greets us, "I hope you rested;" he adds exiting the elevator.

Selene's face is completely red with embarrassment, causing Noemi to look at her and approach her.

"I think you have something to tell me too;" Noemi says to Selene who keeps her eyes fixed on the floor.

12