The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can tell her about it while you shower and get dressed;" I point to them, "In half an hour we leave for downtown."

As soon as the elevator stops, the two girls enter the suite without pausing, leaving me behind looking at the two slave girls kneeling naked in the waiting room.

"Good morning, Alice, good morning, Yulien;" I greet the two slave girls approaching them.

"Good morning, Master Jake;" they both answer me in unison.

"Have Yulien ready in half an hour;" I order Alice, "I'm taking her to visit the mall."

After giving Alice my orders, I get back in the elevator and head for the pool, I need to swim a bit and relax after all the sex of the night before.

As on the previous occasions I have to wait a little over ten minutes until the three girls show up, but just like on those occasions it's worth the wait. Selene and Noemi wear two short summer outfits with ample cleavage and knee-high boots, Yulien a knee-length tunic open in front exposing her ringed tits.

"Put your hands behind your back;" I order Yulien showing her small steel shackles.

"Around the center of town all slave girls must go with their hands tied behind their backs and gagged, and always wearing clothes that cover their pussies;" I explain to Selene and Noemi as I place the shackles and gag on Yulien.

We leave the hotel and before we start walking, I attach a leash of about two meters to Yulien's collar, "We will walk to the city center, we are only fifteen minutes away;" I tell the girls.

During that short walk I can't help but smile as I watch the two girls stare wide-eyed at everything that happens in their path. They have been in the Emirate for four days now, and although they have seen slave girls in the hotel and in the palace, it is nothing like what is in front of them.

Everywhere they go they see people walking around with their slave girls, from executives in suits to local men in their Arabian clothes to elegant ladies, all leading their slave girl on a leash just as I do with Yulien. Some slave girls are beautifully adorned in glamorous see-through silk outfits that allow you to see the adornments on their bodies, others simply wear their slave girl collar and jewelry and a simple cloth covering their pussy.

As soon as we arrive at the mall, the two girls again show their amazement at what is in front of them: a huge three-story mall, spanning six soccer fields.

As we are about to enter, the security guard stops us.

"I'm sorry sir, but all slave girls must be restrained and led by their leash, although the gag is not necessary;" he tells me looking at the girls.

I turn to see if Yulien has somehow been released from the restraints, but then I hear Noemi's voice next to me.

"I'm sorry sir, but they lost my suitcase at the airport with all my slave girl's toys, precisely we have come to buy everything we need;" Noemi comments to the security guard.

"Excuse my attitude miss;" replies the guard, "You can buy everything you need for your slave girl on the second floor, meanwhile use this;" adds the guard handing several objects to Noemi.

I watch as Noemi takes Selene's hands behind her back and closes some shackles around her wrists, then places a small ball gag in her mouth and finally hooks the leash to Selene's collar, just like Dumia did the night before. During that short minute that it all lasted, I kept looking at Selene waiting for her to gesture for me to stop Noemi, but at no time did she seem to be displeased with what was going on.

With Noemi carrying Selene and I carrying Yulien we began to walk through the stores in the mall, although it soon becomes apparent to me that Noemi wants to head to the second floor as the security guard has recommended.

We walk up the stairs and the four of us stand still at what we find on that second floor, despite having visited that place before, I can't help but still be surprised, so I can imagine what the girls are feeling at that moment.

Although all the stores on the perimeter of the floor are of modern design, what is in the center is the recreation of a medieval slave market, with a dozen stalls displaying their naked slave girls. As soon as we enter the store area, a young woman, most likely a slave girl by the necklace adorning her neck approaches us smiling.

"How can I help you?" she says smiling at us. "I can offer you special clothing for your slave girls, exclusive jewelry, custom markings, calculate the value of your slave girls, prepare them for sale."

I look at Noemi expecting her to be the one to play along, but I quickly see that she is overwhelmed by everything she sees around her.

"I'd like to see how my slave girls look in clothes like yours;" I say to the sales clerk admiring her body covered by a completely transparent tunic, "I also want to change my slave girl's ornaments for some exclusive ones;" I add pointing to Yulien.

I look at Selene who shakes her head imploring me with her eyes, but I ignore her and turn back to the sales clerk.

"I acquired these two-slave girl s a few days ago and I am thinking of selling them, but I don't know how much I can ask for them, are you sure you can calculate their value?" I ask the sales clerk.

"Of course, we can;" the sales clerk answers me with an angry tone because I have doubted that they can calculate the value of the slave girls, "Although it is a rather expensive process that will take four hours to perform."

I take out my credit card and hand it to the sales clerk, who immediately calls two other young women dressed like her to whom we give Yulien and Selene's leashes to take them. While I fill out the papers handed to me by the sales clerk, Noemi wanders around the stores, a moment I take advantage of to give new instructions without her hearing me.

"I advise you to come half an hour before the end of the process to observe the last steps of the process;" says the sales clerk handing us the slips to pick up Selene and Yulien.

"Fuck!" exclaims Noemi as we are left alone, "Selene is going to kill me when we get back to the hotel."

"Relax Noemi, I think she'll settle for tying you to the bed and fucking you until you beg for her to stop;" I tell Noemi smiling, "It's my cock I'm worried about."

Noemi lets out a laugh and releases the tension she was starting to build up.

"When I heard the security guard, I looked at Selene and couldn't help but think of everything she had just told me about how she had felt being fucked by Samir and his wife thinking she was your slave girl, and I thought she would enjoy the experience, although I never thought she would have the courage to go through with it;" Noemi explains to me.

"I assure you she will enjoy the experience;" I tell Noemi, "Although just in case help me buy her some nice things to take her mind off her anger."

We return half an hour early as the sales clerk had told us, with two slave girls behind us carrying all the bags with the things we have bought. We approach the central market stall, where dozens of people are crowded together to watch the slave girl auction.

Right away we see Selene and Yulien, chained with their hands above their heads side by side, both looking spectacular with their bodies shiny from the oils that have been applied to them. Yulien's hair has been cut to give her an even more exotic and oriental look, and permanent makeup has been applied to further highlight that exoticism, her nipple rings have been replaced by two bars of caltenium and gold, topped by two small emeralds, while her clitoris instead of the steel ring sports a thin chain of the same material as her nipple ornaments with another emerald at its end. Finally next to her slave girl mark (the silhouette of a lion's head, emblem of the Emirate) she now sports the mark of the Dinah, a mark that although known mainly from John Norman's Saga of Gor, its origin goes back thousands of years among the nomadic tribes of the desert.

I focus my gaze on Selene, and first of all I observe if they have complied with my instructions, I smile satisfied to see how the reddish bush of her pubis has completely disappeared, and in the same place where Yulien wears her new mark, she wears a tattoo with the same symbol, three small bells squeeze her nipples and her clitoris, finally a much more marked makeup than the one she usually uses, causes her face to be much more desirable and provocative than ever.

"You may proceed to inspect the following lots for sale;" announces the auctioneer.

After those words, several buyers approach Selene, Yulien and the rest of the slave girls on display, beginning to inspect them as if they were cattle, forcing them to open their mouths to examine their teeth and probing their pussies and asses with their fingers.

Just before resuming the auction and to the disappointment of the buyers, Selene, Yulien and another slave girl are removed from the stall and taken to the reserved area of the mall. We follow the slave girls who have taken the three young women and hand them the reservation cards given to us by the sales clerk four hours ago.

Ten minutes later we are given Selene and Yulien again, again with their hands tied behind their backs and gagged, now wearing a transparent robe similar to the one worn by the sales clerk who attended us, and we are also given two envelopes with the sale value we could have obtained for them.

As we head to the stairs to go down to the first floor, we have to pass by the auction booth, and we see how many of the buyers do not stop looking at the two slave girls, while others look enviously at Noemi and me for being the owners of these two beauties.

At first Noemi smiles as she sees how everyone is looking at her leading Selene and slows her pace slightly, but she soon ducks her head and resumes walking as she realizes that many of the men who are watching her, are evaluating her as if she were a slave girl for sale.

We go down to the first floor and I approach one of the sales clerks.

"Is there somewhere I can fuck my slave?" I ask her.

"You can fuck her wherever you want;" she replies. "Although if you want some privacy, the fitting rooms are perfectly set up for that."

I don't even thank the sales clerk, I take a bag Noemi hands me and lead Selene to the fitting room area, I make Selene enter one of them and hand her the bag.

"Change quickly, then I'll take off your collar;" I order Selene.

Selene takes the bag but doesn't close the door, she releases the clasp on the robe dropping it to the floor and walks over to me.

"I thought you were going to fuck your slave girl;' she tells me.

I wasn't planning on fucking Selene until I got back to the hotel, but seeing her offer herself to me naked is too much for me, I walk into the changing room, close the door and push her against the wall as I pull down my pants.

"I'm going to show you what it's like to fuck a slave girl;" I tell her pushing my cock in one stroke into her wet pussy.

Despite being completely wet, Selene lets out a small scream at the violence of my penetration, she tries to move to couple her body to my movements, but I spank her ass to keep her still.

"Slave girls only cum when their masters allow them to;" I tell Selene increasing the rhythm of my thrusts.

Only a couple of minutes after I have started fucking her, and with hardly Selene having started to enjoy it, I pull out of her pussy and letting out a loud grunt I cum all over her ass and back. Without saying anything to her I remove the collar, get dressed and leave the changing room to let her get dressed.

Just a couple of minutes later, Selene comes out of the fitting room wearing the clothes I have given her, her breathing is still ragged and a couple of tears run down her cheeks. I know she feels humiliated for having been used without getting any pleasure in return, but she has to understand that this can happen to her if she ends up enslaved for some reason.

When she arrives next to Noemi and Yulien, Selene has already recovered her smile, she approaches her friend to take the slave girl's leash and while she does it, she whispers something in her ear. I don't get to hear what she says, but seeing the look on Noemi's face I can imagine something.

Back at the hotel the three of us chat quietly, we even allow Yulien to join the conversation, for a few minutes we seem like four normal young people, everything goes on as if Yulien was not a slave girl, and as if Selene had not spent the last four hours exhibited as a slave girl, with dozens of buyers inspecting her and bidding for her establishing her value in a future sale.

To be continued...

12