The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 09

Story Info
Finally, Selene and other classmate visit the Old City.
7.4k words
4.3
2.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 9 - Lost

As soon as we get back to the hotel, Selene and Noemi quickly make their way to my suite, and I know for a fact what they are going to do for the next few hours. It's not that I don't feel like joining them, but for the moment I'd rather spend some time with Yulien and continue training her as a slave girl.

Leading her by a leash, I lead Yulien to the pool reserved for clients with slave girls, and smile as I watch her face flush at the sight of a dozen slave girls being fucked by their owners.

"You are amazing Yulien;" I say pulling her close to me, "In the last twenty-four hours you have participated in an orgy, been paraded naked around a party in front of five hundred guests and displayed for sale to hundreds of people and now you blush at the sight of a dozen slave girls being fucked;" I can't explain how you ended up in Kanaan.

I lie down on a hammock and fasten Yulien's leash to a wall post forcing her to remain kneeling at my feet.

"What would you like to drink?" I ask her signaling for one of the hotel waiters to come over to take note of our order.

"Whatever Master Jake wishes;" Yulien answers me.

I order two mojitos and wait for the waiter to return, watching as Yulien keeps looking at me nervously, probably wondering why I'm not fucking her.

As soon as the waiter pours our drinks, I tug on Yulien's leash to get her attention.

"Give the waiter the tip;" I order her.

"I'm sorry Master Jake, but I don't have any money;" Yulien looks at me quizzically before realizing her mistake.

Without saying anything else to me and without getting up from the floor, Yulien walks over to the waiter and releases his cock from his pants, taking it instantly into her mouth. To my surprise Yulien swallows without any difficulty the five inches cock of the waiter getting him to cum in just two minutes and swallowing all his cum.

"Thank you for the tip, Mr. Francis;" the waiter says goodbye completely ignoring the slave girl who has just given him a blowjob.

As we enjoy our drinks, I pick up the phone and make a call, intentionally making it longer than necessary. As I talk, I keep watching Yulien, who is becoming more and more nervous and aroused at everything around her, I notice how she squeezes her thighs, and how on a couple of occasions she makes a move to bring her hand to her pussy to masturbate, although in the end she ends up stopping.

"Sit on the hammock;" I order Yulien, and as soon as she does I start moving my free hand all over her body, starting with her small firm tits, playing with the piercings in her nipples, when I go down to her pussy and swing the gold chain attached to her clitoris I notice how her body tenses.

"You can't cum without my permission;" I point to Yulien inserting two fingers into her pussy with considerable difficulty.

"'We're going to have to do something about that tight pussy of yours if I don't want to hurt you every time I fuck you;" I tell Yulien, "I'm sure Yaiza or Lady Stephanie will know what to do."

"Master Jake can do whatever he wishes with his slave girl;" Yulien replies to me holding back her moans.

I am so turned on by the submissive way Yulien behaves that I hang up the phone without saying goodbye and prepare to fuck her immediately.

"Position yourself on my body and take my cock with your hand to the entrance of your pussy;" I order her.

Without a word or protest, Yulien obeys me and moves into the ordered position waiting with the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy for my next command.

"Let yourself fall slowly;" I tell her.

A loud moan comes out of Yulien's mouth as she feels my cock stretching her pussy as she lowers her body onto mine.

"Relax, don't be in a hurry;" I comment bringing my hand to her nipples.

Slowly, inch by inch, Yulien lowers her body until she has more than half of my cock inside her pussy, although tears have started to run down her cheeks, the pleasure she feels still outweighs the pain and she doesn't say a word for me to stop.

"Now start going up and down on my cock;" I order her.

Resting her hands on my chest she begins to rise slightly then drop down again, soon she has a rhythm established that leads her to almost completely pull herself off my cock to drop down until her body says enough is sufficient. Without realizing it Yulien is soon completely impaled on my cock, eyes closed letting herself be completely carried away by the pleasure.

"Cum for me, Yulien;" I finally order her.

With an intense moan that elicits some laughter and even some applause among the rest of the occupants of the pool, Yulien bursts into an orgasm and collapses exhausted on my chest.

"Thank you, Master Jake;" Yulien says to me resting her head on my chest with her face furrowed with tears of pleasure and happiness.

Keeping Yulien impaled on my cock I signal the waiter who has been serving us drinks to come over again.

"Have this slave girl sent to the Palace;" I say, "I will inform Princess Yaiza what to do with her."

I help Yulien free herself from my cock and stand on her feet ready to follow the waiter. Before handing the leash to the waiter I walk over to her and give her a soft kiss on the lips.

"See you in a couple of days;" I comment to her.

The waiter collects Yulien's leash from my hand and heads inside the hotel. Before he gets a couple of meters away, I turn to him again.

"You can fuck her if you want while you wait for them to come pick her up;" I point to him.

The waiter nods and Yulien turns her head to look at me, though her gesture is so quick I can't tell if it's a gesture of displeasure or a smile of happiness. When I'm left alone, I look at my watch to discover that it's five o'clock in the afternoon and I haven't eaten anything all day, I decide to walk over to the restaurant to eat, but before I get there, my phone rings alerting me to an incoming message.

"Good afternoon, Master Jake, I have a surprise prepared in the room, come in quietly. Alice."

Whatever appetite I had immediately disappears, and I change direction to head for the elevator to my suite, imagining every step of the way what surprise Alice may have prepared for me.

I carefully open the door to the room and step into a small closet with double doors leading to the master bedroom. I let out a small gasp of surprise to see Selene and Noemi hanging naked from the ceiling of the room, with Alice moving around them with a riding crop in her hand and a strap-on placed around her waist.

"You're not even fit to be brothel slave girls;" Alice shouts at them, alternately hitting them on the tits with the riding crop.

"You still refuse to let Master Jake use your mouth and ass;" she says addressing Selene.

"And you'd better learn a few things about pleasing men if you don't want Master Omar to get tired of you and send you back home;" she adds looking at Noemi.

"Please Alice; teach us;" plead the two naked young women in unison.

"Master Jake will take it upon himself tonight to teach you how to satisfy a man;" Alice says to Noemi. "As for you we can start right now;" she comments to Selene releasing her from her restraints.

As soon as she is free of her restraints, I watch as Selene kneels at Alice's feet and approaches her opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to start sucking the latex cock attached to her waist. I have to make a tremendous effort not to jump out of my hiding place and let it be my cock that feels those lips enveloping it.

Alice has chosen a cock not too long, barely three inches, but wide enough, which forces Selene to open her mouth as wide as she can.

"You better swallow it whole or I'll use a ring gag and a much bigger cock;" Alice yells at her.

I can't help but pull the cock out of my pants and start masturbating as I watch Selene finally get her lips around the entire surface of the object, from there Alice grabs Selene's head and starts moving it back and forth, taking the latex cock deeper and deeper until finally the entire length is inside Selene's mouth.

At that point, Alice with two quick movements, releases the latex cock from its grip on her waist and places a cloth over Selene's mouth blocking the dildo in her mouth, by the way Selene reacts, I don't think she was expecting this. She then pushes her down on the bed and re-ties her hands together stretching them out on the bed.

For a few moments I think Alice is overdoing it in training Selene, but then I remember that she is doing it to get her to give herself to me and I decide to continue watching what else my slave girl has prepared.

Leaving Selene tied up on the bed, Alice walks over to the wall full of toys and picks up a couple of dildos, first approaching Noemi, and positioning herself behind her she begins to play with the dildo at the entrance to her pussy. I watch as it vibrates against Noemi's clit, who tries to hold back her moans to no avail. Without turning off the vibration, Alice slowly inserts the dildo into Noemi's pussy, until only the stopper that serves as a hitch remains visible.

"If you drop him I'll use a bigger one and fasten it with a chastity belt;" Alice threatens Noemi giving her a kiss on the lips before heading towards the bed.

Selene's eyes go wide at the sight of the dildo Alice places around her waist, from my position it looks quite large, surely five or six inches longer and a couple of them wider than my cock.

As Selene is lubricated by the excitement, Alice positions herself between her legs slowly inserting the huge fake cock, despite the gag covering her mouth, Selene's moans echo throughout the room to feel her pussy stretching more than ever.

Although I would watch all night as Alice fucks Selene and Noemi, there are only a couple of hours left until Selene leaves to party in the Old City, and I want to fuck her first and try to convince her not to go.

I return to the foyer of the suite, making just enough noise for Alice to notice my intentions, I wait ten minutes in silence, before I open the door to the suite and close it with a loud bang. When I enter the room, all three girls are naked on the bed, though the ragged breathing of all of them, is proof enough of what they have been doing.

"I have to get ready to party;" Selene comments getting out of bed and heading for the shower.

I don't say a word, I just look at Noemi and Alice who smiling get out of bed and leave the room, as soon as I'm alone I head for the shower and opening the door I join Selene under the water.

"You didn't think I was going to let you party without fucking you first;" I say to Selene pushing her against the wall.

"From what I can see you three had a lot of fun;" I comment bringing my hand to her pussy to collect her wetness with my fingers.

"It wasn't bad;"' she replies trying to free herself from my grip, "But we lacked a good cock."

"One like this one?" I ask penetrating her with a thrust.

Selene lets out a little cry of surprise, and I notice how she winces a little, I imagine that her pussy must be sore and sensitive after being fucked by Alice, but she doesn't say anything so as not to discover the game they are playing.

"Stay with me tonight and you'll get all the cock you want;" I point at her fucking her with hard thrusts, "Just you and me."

Selene tries to answer, but her voice is interrupted by the onset of her orgasm, and it takes her a few minutes to recover before she can speak.

"I'm sorry Jake, but I can't;" Selene answers me, "I promised Charlene and Gloria, besides I want to have a girls night out, I don't think it's as dangerous as you say."

I could get mad at Selene, right now I could handcuff her to the shower and not let her leave, but the only thing I would get is that she would get mad at me, without stopping fucking her I place my mouth on her neck and start kissing her hard, until when I pull out, I leave a red circle, marking my property.

"For everyone to see that you are mine;" I whisper to Selene, as my body tenses and I begin to cum in her pussy.

"I like the necklace you gave me better;" Selene replies smiling, making it clear to me that she has already figured out that the caltenium and diamond necklace I gave her a couple of days ago, as pretty as it is, is nothing more than a slave girl necklace.

"Wear it tonight;" I ask caressing her body until I lower my hands to her shaved pussy running my fingers over the small tattoo she got at the market in the morning.

"I'm not your slave girl Jake;" she says pulling away from me, "And I'm still angry that you ordered my pussy shaved, although I forgive you for the tattoo, I really like it even though I don't know what it means."

"It's a very old symbol dating back to the times of the founding of the Emirate, though I don't quite know what it means either;" I lie to Selene.

"If when I come back at eight o'clock, you're still awake maybe I'll consider giving you a present;" Selene tells me running her fingertips over my cock.

"I better go and leave you alone, before I tie you to the bed so you don't leave;" I whisper in Selene's ear before giving her a hard spanking on her ass and getting out of the shower.

"Get dressed and let's go to dinner;" I say to Noemi and Alice who are waiting chatting in the area Alice occupies when she is not attending to some hotel client. "I haven't eaten anything all day."

Dinner passes normally, although at first Alice is again uncomfortable wearing clothes, in the end she lets herself go, calmly telling us everything she wants to do when her period of slavery is over, also telling us all that the Emirate can offer to a Noemi more and more convinced of succeeding in Omar's offer to become his second wife.

The truth is that I don't pay too much attention to the conversation, I'm too focused on the phone waiting for Selene to call me if she has a problem. I'm so focused on the phone that I don't notice Alice has reached under the table until I feel her fingers on my crotch, unzipping me and pulling my cock out to take it into her mouth.

Alice starts sucking my cock not caring that we are in a crowded restaurant, she is a slave girl and that is what she is good for, my surprise comes when Noemi also gets under the table and starts taking turns with Alice to suck my cock.

"Stop playing games;" I chuckle at Noemi, "You could be arrested for this, and you'd end up sold into slavery."

"Anyone looking will only see two slave girls servicing their Master;" Noemi tells me opening the collar of her blouse to reveal the necklace I gave Selene adorning her neck. "I promised you at the ball when I left with Omar and Rania that I would let you play with me tonight;" she adds.

Even though we haven't finished dinner, I quickly get up from the chair and hook leashes to Alice and Noemi's collars, leading them out of the restaurant. As I walk out into the street, I pause hesitating what to do now, I could simply go back to the hotel and fuck them both for the rest of the night, or I could also take advantage of the opportunity Noemi has given me, and give her a real night of slavery.

For a few moments I am tempted to go with my two slave girls to one of the clubs in town and let whoever wants to fuck Noemi while I play with Alice, but in the end I think Omar might get mad at me and I decide to go back to the hotel.

As I did two nights ago when I came back from visiting the city, as soon as I get into the elevator, I approach Alice and start kissing her and playing with my fingers under her dress, I immediately switch to Noemi, who unlike that night when she kept still while I caressed her body, today she kisses me back passionately, begging me with her eyes to fuck her as soon as possible.

As soon as we enter the room, the three of us undress and lie down on the bed, although before I focus on attending to my two companions, I turn on the TV and play the recording of everything that happened a few hours ago in that same room between Alice, Selene and Noemi.

"You're a fucking bastard;" Noemi shouts at me trying to act angry. "You'll see when Selene finds out about this."

I sit on top of Noemi and take her hands to the wall restraining them with handcuffs, "You are not going to say anything about this to Selene, or I assure you I will put a chastity belt on you and you will spend the rest of your vacation without anyone fucking you;" I comment to her placing my cock between her firm tits.

Noemi's tits are not too appropriate to play with my cock between them, but only the useless struggle she tries to avoid it serves to make my cock hard and ready to fuck the two slave girls. It doesn't take me long to get between Noemi's legs and start fucking her while Alice undresses and prepares some toys to use them for the rest of the night.

Unfortunately, the sex marathon of the last two days, together with the abundant wine we enjoyed during dinner, means that in barely an hour, the three of us are exhausted on the bed, unable to continue fucking. I don't think it is more than two o'clock in the morning when, with the two young women hugging my body, I fall asleep without being able to help it.

When I wake up it is past 10 am and although both Alice and Noemi offer to give me a blowjob to greet the new day, I refuse their offer and quickly get dressed worried that Selene has not returned at the time she promised me.

I go straight down to the reception, and as soon as I see several policemen talking to the hotel guests, and two of the teachers from my vacation group talking on the phone with a serious gesture I know something has happened, as I keep looking around the reception and see the Attaché of the Tracy Embassy shouting very upset to the Chief of Police, I understand that what has happened must be very serious.

I discreetly signal to one of the policemen I know from my previous visits and turning away from the crowd I ask him to explain what is happening.

"Good morning Mr. Francis;" the policeman greets me, "The hotel has called us to inform us that several guests decided to leave for the night to visit the Old City and many have not returned, at the moment according to the teachers who are in the hotel, they are missing a teacher, four boys and at least ten girls, according to the girls who have returned some of them were going to the 'Princess' and others were going to the bar area of the old market;" the policeman explains to me. In addition, at least another half dozen hotel guests are missing.

The policeman is suddenly silent, as if he doesn't want to tell me something.

"Has anything else happened?" I ask him.

"I don't know if I should be the one to tell you, Mr. Francis;" the policeman replies, looking sideways, "Approximately sixty to seventy guests have not returned to their hotels tonight;" he comments, walking quickly away from me.

The rage grows by the second inside me, knowing for sure that Ntomi is the one responsible for what happened, with the sole purpose of damaging all of Prince Caleb's reforms and attempts at modernization. Before doing anything, I try to confirm that Selene has not returned to the hotel, and I pray that she decided to go to the market and not to the 'Princess'.

As soon as I confirm that Selene has not returned, I go outside the hotel in search of the local pickpockets that move around the hotels looking for a few coins or a tourist to lighten the wallet. In anticipation of what might happen, the same day of our arrival, I paid those pickpockets a generous tip to follow Selene whenever she left the hotel without me accompanying her, and luckily it has turned out to be a good investment.

12