The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pickpockets tell me that they had no difficulty following the beautiful redhead I told them about, and when I ask them if they know where she is they confirm that they followed her and two other girls all night until it started to get light, then in the vicinity of the mosque several men assaulted them and took them to the warehouses of the old market.

In exchange for a few more dollars, they inform me of the possible where abouts of five girls and two boys from my group. Plus, the where abouts of four other hotel guests.

I look at the clock and when I see the time I breathe a sigh of relief, there are fifteen minutes to eleven o'clock, and I know that following the old customs the slave girls are put up for sale at twelve o'clock noon.

I leave the hotel without saying anything to anyone, determined to find Selene; but before heading to the market where the thieves have told me it is possible to find her, I pass by the office that my company has in one of the luxurious commercial buildings of the city. I enter through a storage room away from the main entrance so no one will see me, and once in my office I take two pistols, several magazines and cash, as well as several important papers and other objects.

Driving as fast as I can through the crowded streets of the City in one of my unmarked company cars, it takes me barely fifteen minutes to reach the gates of the wall that surrounds the Old City, once there, I park the car and walk for another ten minutes until I reach my destination, as soon as I enter the courtyard of the old fortress where the market is held every day, I see a crowd swirling around something and I know instantly that I have found the girls.

I look at the big clock on the old fortress tower and see that I have arrived almost twenty minutes before the start of the slave girl auction. I carefully make my way through the crowd to approach and immediately despite being chained naked, gagged and with their skin glistening with oils, along with two other white girls and half a dozen local girls, I immediately recognize Selene, Charlene and Gloria, all of them already wearing the metal collar that marks them as slave girls around their necks.

As I watch the three girls trying, unsuccessfully, to hide their bodies from the crowd, I feel my anger growing, despite all the warnings on the day of our arrival from the Embassy Attaché not to visit these areas at night precisely to prevent this from happening, and of all the warnings and examples that I myself have given them in these days, in particular to Selene, they have ignored everything, behaving like spoiled little girls, thinking that their money was going to free them from any problem without realizing that in this small Emirate young white girls like them are only good for one thing.

For a few moments I hesitate whether to call the teachers who have stayed in the hotel or the Embassy Attaché to warn them of my find, although in the slave markets of the City if possible, in this market no woman can buy a slave girl, and that is what the three girls are right now, Three slave girls for sale, also if I notice them and dare to appear here, they will most likely end up naked and chained as new products for sale, which thinking about it does not seem a bad idea.

Attaché Tracy I am sure that underneath those glasses and those serious suits she wears, there is an attractive and desirable woman for any man. As for the teachers, Kate is quite beautiful and keeps fit despite being over thirty years old and deserves a little lesson, not only did she not prevent the girls from visiting the Old City, but she even accompanied them and then left them alone and returned to the hotel.

Regarding Natalie, I can't find a better way to make her pay for the rudeness she made me the first night at the hotel and check if the strange dream I had a couple of nights ago has some reality.

I send the message to the teachers before focusing again on the girls and discover that although the irons are in the braziers heating up, luckily for them they have not yet been marked as they undoubtedly will be in a few minutes, in the same way as all the slave girls sold in the old market for centuries have been marked. Not having been marked, they can get out of this situation without too many complications, although I have decided that they will join their other classmates as my slave girls during the time I am in Kanaan to teach them a little lesson, especially Gloria and Charlene.

Seeing that I still have time, I spend a few moments to observe them better while the men who hold them do not stop pinching and caressing their bodies to try to excite them and thus increase the sale value. I look first at Charlene, a twenty-one-year-old blonde of just over sixty inches in height, curly blonde hair and blue eyes with CC tits, when I go down her body and see her shaved pussy I feel a little worried and I quickly pass to Gloria, checking that she also has it shaved, Gloria who is twenty years old is a couple of inches shorter than Charlene, although her tits are bigger than her friend's, at least a D-cup, her boy-style cut hair and dyed pink is getting a lot of people's attention.

I quickly notice Selene and direct my gaze to her pussy, smiling to see on her shaved pussy the tattoo they did in the market this morning, seeing her naked body, my cock gets hard as I remember how a few hours ago her long legs wrapped around my body while we fucked and I enjoyed biting the big nipples that crown her not too big tits, Selene is twenty years old, and although we have tried to hide our relationship until now, since we started dating we take advantage of any occasion to enjoy nights of wild and passionate sex.

Selene stands out among all the slave girls for sale, not only for her long and curly red hair that she normally wears collected but now falls loose from her back, but also for her tanned skin and her 5'9" feet in height, which make her an exquisite commodity to which all buyers look with desire and lust.

Luckily shoppers who might appreciate the quality of a girl like Selene don't usually visit the old market on Saturdays, they are usually at the 'Desert Gate' buying the goods purchased by the desert nomads, and I don't think I will have difficulty buying the three girls for a good price.

When I see that one of the auctioneers lowers his pants ready to fuck one of the girls so that the show increases the excitement of the buyers and therefore the price, I decide that it is time to intervene, I approach them and surprise them by introducing me in the local dialect.

It is evident that some of those present recognize my surname and greet me with a bow, although others begin to reach for the daggers that almost all adult men of the Emirate carry under their clothes. I did not want to use so soon one of the objects that I took from my office, but the tension of the situation forces me to do so, I take an object from the leather bag that I have taken and show it to the crowd, it is an elaborate medallion with the emblem of the Emirate that the previous Emir gave to my father several years ago so that he could access any part of the Emirate without any problem, seeing it everyone calms down and we start negotiating for the girls.

They have no problem selling me to my three classmates and the other two white girls, who are guests of other hotels for just over two thousand dollars, it is evident that they have no idea what they could have gotten for them if they had been taken to the Oasis of the 'Desert Gate', to the 'Princess', or if they had contacted some of the right people. What they do not give in in any way as I feared despite offering them more money is in relation to Charlene and Gloria.

As soon as I give the sellers the money, I start speaking in English so that the girls understand me, "Take off the gags!", I order the men who still hold them.

As soon as they are free of the gags both Charlene and Gloria start shouting and insulting everyone and I am forced to slap each one to silence them, then I untie a whip that I had held on my belt and threaten them with it, "Silence, you have no idea what trouble you have gotten yourself into;" I shout to them to hear me above the crowd. As soon as I have just spoken, I hear how someone is translating my words to the crowd.

I look at Selene who keeps silent with her head down totally embarrassed to see herself naked in front of so many people, knowing that this is not a game as if it was this morning in the market.

I signal to three of the men holding each of the girls tightly so that they don't let them move and I approach them, addressing Selene directly, beginning to play with the handle of the whip on her pussy, "I have bought the three of you, and those other two sluts;" I point out referring to the other two white girls, "Now you are all slave girls, my slave girls! You will be transferred to the villa I have next to the Emir's palace, although before Charlene and Gloria will be whipped and branded by prostitutes and sinners."

I am interrupted by the screams and insults of the two girls and I can do nothing but whip their tits several times with my whip and order them to be gagged again. "I told you that you would get into trouble and you did not listen;" I shout at them, "You have your pussies shaved and for them only the whores and slave girls wear it, so that everyone can see their marks on their pubis, they have also discovered on your mobiles photos kissing you, they wanted to stone you right now, luckily I have managed to convince them to forgive you, in return you will only receive ten lashes and be branded as whores;" I add to the desperation of the girls.

If I had insisted a little more or paid some more money, Charlene and Gloria could have escaped their punishment, but I think it's the least they deserve for blackmailing Selene during these last months. When the men tie the two girls to wooden poles erected in the middle of the square, and prepare them to whip and mark them, I can't help but wonder how many girls have suffered the same fate tied to those poles. Before the punishment begins, I approach a horrified Selene again and play again with the handle of the whip on her pussy, "Look at me Selene, bow your head and let yourself go, I want you to orgasm."

Selene shakes her head and whispers to me, "Please Jake, in front of so many people don't."

"This is no longer a game like in the hotel or in the market;" I say, "Now you are legally a real slave girl and I could do with you what I wanted;" I add ignoring her plea as I insert the handle of the whip into her pussy filling it completely, as soon as I start to move it slowly and the rough surface rubs against the walls of her pussy and her clitoris, Selene can't help but start moaning and bursting into an intense orgasm.

I take out the whip and show it by shouting to the crowd for everyone to see Selene's juices while sliding my fingers over her pubic tattoo, the crowd reacts as expected and begins to shout fervently, quickly the men and women begin to bring gifts to Selene depositing them at her feet.

I approach Selene and without anyone hearing me I begin to tell her what the crowd shouts, "They call you Roxanne, the slave girl of the whip, one of those chosen by the warriors, the reincarnation of the young woman chosen by the Son of the Sun, founder of the city and conqueror of the world."

Despite my attempts to distract her, I can't stop Selene from seeing her two friends when they are brought back after receiving their punishment, their backs are full of red marks, although none will leave a permanent mark, and on their shaved pubis they now sport the letter that in the local dialect is used for the word whore.

Seeing Selene's reaction to looking at her friends, several of the local women come to their homes for ointments and clothes and apply them to the sore backs and new marks of the young women, then cover their bodies with cloth.

At the same time that I sent the message to the teachers, I sent another message by mobile, and I smile satisfied to see that I have not had to wait to see him answered, between shouts of the crowd half a dozen SUVs with the logo of my company, each with three armed men burst into the square surrounding me and the girls, the first thing I see when the cars stop is a huge black man of more than seven feet slowly getting off and approaching me, to give me a hug that almost broke my ribs.

"Let go of me Bungami;" I say to the huge, "I'm not a child anymore."

"When they told me that little Jake had called, I couldn't believe it, nobody told us you were coming, what are you doing here? Tell me how Big Jake is?" he asks me after breaking the embrace.

I take a few seconds to catch my breath, then I look at Bungami and can't help but be amazed by his looks, I know what he has been working with my father since he was about twelve years old and hired him as a servant in South Africa when he opened the diamond mines fifty years ago; Therefore, he must be at least sixty years old, but he does not look more than forty.

I smile as I remember how I was scared the first time I saw him when I was just six years old, and how he later became a second father to me, teaching me many of the things I have learned in life, and I deeply regret knowing that the answer I have to give him will break his heart.

"The Great Jake slowly fades, but he always remembers you and regrets not being able to go out one last time with you to hunt the great lion;" I answer stopping for a few moments without being able to avoid seeing how on the face full of tattoos and scars of the giant appears a gesture of pain and sorrow.

"As for what I do here, it only occurs to the directors of my university to organize a trip to the Emirate, although I think the trip was Princess Yaiza's idea, so far about ten girls and four boys have disappeared. Thanks to the information that I have been given by the thieves who move around the area of the hotels, I have located these three from here, I know that three others may be in the 'Princesa', and where another couple of them may be."

I pause before telling you the rest of what happened tonight. "In addition to my travelling companions fifty other tourists have disappeared tonight, so you'd better start up your contacts to find out what you can about them;" I order.

'NTOMI!! Bungami roars in rage causing some of the curious around us to take a step back.

Bungami's rage disappears when he stares at the five girls that the men from the square bring to us along with all the gifts. Selene is still naked and bows her head when she sees how the huge black man runs all over her body with his eyes, Bungami ignores the other two girls and approaches Charlene and Gloria undressing them again and smiling when she discovers the marks of fresh lashes on their bodies.

I notice Bungami's lustful look and address him in French so that no one understands what we say, "Those three are classmates, the redhead is mine, with the other two you can have fun for a while without leaving them too damaged, they are not slave girls and I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with them and the other two girls."

Bungami smiles at me showing her white teeth in a gesture I know well, "Yes they are slave girls, little Jake, they all wear the necklace adorning their necks and those two sluts are also marked as whores, when I finish fucking them tonight, they will be slave girls to my cock forever;" he tells me smiling while still observing Charlene and Gloria.

"As for your Roxanne, I believed that you are the slave in this case;" he lets me go smiling, "I advise you to take advantage of the situation that has arisen and show that red-haired beauty what a woman's place is."

I momentarily ignore Bungami's comments, and continuing to speak in French, I give him several more orders, which he will gladly carry out.

As Bungami and five of the SUVs leave the square with the girls and the gifts uploaded on them, I can't help but think of Selene's naked body and Bungami's words, but that will have to wait until the night, now as I get on the remaining all-terrain to head to the 'Princess' I decide to go over everything I know so far.

I take out a small notebook and start writing; teachers Kate and Natalie have stayed in the hotel, although if they have decided to investigate the clue about the girls, I have sent them, soon they and Tracy will be enjoying Bungami's hospitality.

I write down the name of Esther, the missing teacher and mentally review her appearance, twenty-eight-year-old redhead, with a face full of freckles, I can say little about her body due to the formal clothes she always wears, although thinking about one of the days at the beach I seemed to see her with a sports swimsuit that marked firm tits and a tight ass. Someone with that look won't be hard to find for Bungami's spies.

I pass the boys and write Peter's name next to Lidia's, I'm sure they haven't left their room since we came back from town a couple of nights ago and they're still fucking without having heard anything. I don't know anything about Charles and Oscar, but unless they have been stopped by the police, which seems unlikely to me, they will end up joining Lucas and Henry for sale at 'Desert Gate', young and healthy boys like them will sell themselves very well as breeding stallions for the harems of the area.

As I begin to review the names of the girls, my concern begins to grow, Western beauties like them, some still virgins, may disappear forever bought by harems, brothels of Eastern Europe, or rich businessmen in many cases related to the mafia.

I write down first the names of Andrea and Becky, whom I left in the palace with Yaiza, I continue with those of Sara and Lana who are in the hotel in the care of Samir, also in the hotel are Lidia, Noemi, Silvie, Victoria and Alexia.

That leaves me with the ten girls who haven't returned to the hotel. I have already found Selene, Charlene and Gloria, the thieves have confirmed to me that five hotel guests were caught by hunters of the 'Princesa', but I do not know who they are. Thanks to the descriptions of the thieves, I can almost assure you that Valentina is on her way to the oasis with two of the boys while Simone left with a woman of whom the thieves do not want to give me more information despite having offered them more money.

I am sure that with so many tourists loose in the city, the police have been very busy tonight, and the three missing comrades have been arrested for some infraction. Going through the list and seeing that the triplets are among the missing without locating I cannot help but think that Yaiza wanted something like this to happen, although everything has been complicated by the intervention of Ntomi.

As we approach the gates of the wall that give access to the 'Princesa' I can't help but pull out the two pistols and check the magazines. I am going to meet the man who controls from that place all the dirty business of the Emirate; drugs, prostitution, arms trafficking, and above all slave girls, a man I was about to kill five years ago on my first visit to Kanaan as an adult and who I now regret not doing.

To be continued...

12