The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 11

Story Info
After leaving the 'Princess', Jake returns to the palace.
6.7k words
4.32
2.6k
2

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 11 -- Selene & Natalie

As soon as the military vehicle stops, one of the palace guards comes to open the door, I make a gesture to get out, but first I look at Omar not knowing if he is going to accompany me.

"The Regent has ordered to bring the rest of your traveling companions to the palace;" Omar comments to me. "A couple of hours ago Rania sent me on my cell phone a picture of Noemi and her naked on the bed and my cock hasn't stopped being hard waiting for the moment to join them;" he adds smiling.

I approach the door of the palace where one of the slave girls, dressed in the traditional transparent blue silk harem dress, is waiting for me keeping her gaze on the floor, only when I stand in front of her, she raises her head surprising me by recognizing her.

"Good evening, Master Jake;" a smiling Andrea greets me. "Follow me and I will take you to the rooms where the Regent and Princess are staying."

I enter the palace after Andrea and start to follow her without saying a word to her, although I played with her for a while in the disco and fucked her in the orgy prepared by Yaiza, I have hardly noticed her, but now walking behind, I can't help but notice her long legs, rounded ass and narrow waist.

I quicken my pace a little to get up to her height, and as soon as I do I grab her by the waist and push her against the wall, holding her hands above her head.

"You must have been a very compliant and obedient slave girl these past two days for Lady Stephanie to allow you to move about the palace unattended;" I comment to Andrea bringing my free hand to her tits to play with her ringed nipples.

Andrea lets out a little scream when my fingers caress the two golden rings, I know that many people think that this kind of piercings are nothing more than something aesthetic, what they don't know is that they increase a lot the sensitivity in the nipples and more at this moment, just a couple of days after having been placed.

"The morning after the reception all five of us hotel guests were brought before Lady Stephanie and she explained our situation: "Amelie already knew what was in store for her after being enslaved in the hotel, and hardly showed any kind of reaction, as did Yulien; Becky and Emma must have still thought this was some kind of kinky game, and started screaming and protesting, even going so far as to insult Lady Stephanie, they only shut up after Rania gave them several lashes and placed a gag in their mouths, I just thought it would be fun to spend the next two or three months as a slave girl being fucked continuously by men and women;" Andrea explains to me without leaving out any details, although being interrupted often due to the pleasure produced by my fingers that long ago abandoned her nipples to focus on her pussy.

"I think we have aroused a slut;" I comment to Andrea before removing my fingers from her pussy shortly before bringing her to orgasm. "Where are the rest of the girls now;" I ask her bringing my fingers to her mouth to clean them.

Andrea cleans my fingers slowly, as if she were sucking a cock, seconds she takes to recover from her frustration at not having reached orgasm. "Lady Stephanie wanted to keep us all at the palace, but after Becky and Emma's reaction she decided it wasn't a good idea and as soon as the meeting was over she told each of us our destination;" she comments moving her body against mine, inviting me to fuck her. "She sent Amelie back to the hotel for Samir to decide how she should serve her two years of slavery, Becky she sent to the nightclub where you left me to work as a waitress, whore and whatever else the manager sees fit, Yulien has been claimed by Princess Yaiza and I have hardly seen her in these two days, Emma has been placed in a pillory in the barracks assigned to the palace guards, and at the moment I, as soon I am attending to Lady Stephanie or Princess Yaiza, as to Rania or Lady Nabila and Lady Rose;" she adds before pausing to let out a long sigh.

"I need a cock, Master Jake;" she says begging me with her eyes.

"Maybe later, now take me to Lady Stephanie;" I say releasing her hands.

Andrea is now walking beside me, smiling at the promise I just made her to fuck her soon. Finally, after walking completely through the palace, we arrive at one of the rooms where about twenty people are spread out all over the free space, in the middle of something that can only be described as an orgy.

I see how Lady Stephanie is on the other side of the room, and I start to cross it trying not to lose detail of everything that happens around me, approximately in the middle of the room, on the right side, I see Bungami fucking a young woman who is bent and subject to a rape pillory, as soon as the young woman raises her head a little and I see the pink color of her hair, I realize that it is Gloria; from the gagged mouth of the young woman strange sounds keep coming out, that as soon as they seem to be screams of pain as intense moans of pleasure, surely a product of Bungami's huge cock fucking her.

I have shared nights of sex with Bungami, fucking both free women and slave girls, and I know well that the size of his cock can be intimidating for most women, but I also know that thanks to his years of experience he is able to be patient enough and work slowly and gently so that any woman ends up not only accepting that cock in her pussy, but begging for him not to stop and continue fucking her for hours.

I stop and move a little closer to Bungami and Gloria, and I have to make an effort not to scream when I see what I have in front of me, although next to me Andrea is not able to suppress her scream. Bungami is not fucking Gloria's pussy, he is fucking her ass.

Andrea and I can watch as the giant Nubian pulls his entire cock out of Gloria's ass, keeping only the dick inside, and then slowly pushes it back in, causing Gloria's whole body to tense up. He barely gets half of his cock into my lesbian partner's tight hole, but it's more than enough to see the tight hole stretch completely in his wake. As I watch Bungami repeat the motion over and over again, I can't help but wonder how Gloria feels, I know from Selene that she has never been with a man, and now she is being fucked for the first time by one, who has the biggest cock I have ever seen.

Next to me Andrea seems hypnotized watching what is in front of her, I notice how she rubs her thighs, excited by what she sees. I move to her side and as I did in the corridors of the palace, I slip my hand back between her pants taking it to her pussy, finding it even wetter than when I left her on the verge of orgasm a few minutes ago.

"How would you like to have that cock in your ass?" I ask Andrea pinching her clit, "I noticed the scream you gave when one of the men at the party started fucking you in the ass when I finished with you, and it wasn't a scream of pain;" I tell her speeding up my movements.

"I know what the rest of the party, following my orders, all fucked your ass, managing to bring you to orgasm several times, a real anal slut!" I whisper grabbing one of her hands to take it to the inside of my pants.

"See how I get imagining myself lying on the floor with you impaled on my cock, watching Bungami position himself behind you ready to fuck your ass, I assure you that the couple of slave girls we have done that with before, took weeks to recover from all the orgasms they had, and now they are submissive sluts capable of doing anything to have my cock or Bungami's again filling one of their holes;" I continue whispering to Andrea.

"That's the future that awaits you, slave girl;" I add.

Andrea bursts into such an intense orgasm that I have to hold her so she doesn't fall to the floor, as soon as she recovers a little, I gesture to two of the palace slave girls to come closer.

"Don't stop pleasuring her and bringing her to orgasm until she begs to be branded as a slave girl;" I order them, "Then continue to play with her, leaving her permanently on the edge until she is unable to refuse any order you give her."

I have no intention of enslaving Andrea, although I do want her to surrender completely to pleasure and agree to submit to me, so that I will have one more submissive to play with when we return to the United States.

I continue walking towards Lady Stephanie leaving Bungami and Gloria behind, although I slow my pace as I see Yaiza fucking another young woman tied in a pillory in the same position as Gloria, this is Charlene, who unlike her mistress who has not yet completely surrendered to her situation, has her mouth free and is moaning like a slut as she reaches orgasm after orgasm thanks to Yaiza's strap-on going in and out of her pussy.

To the left of the room, three or four slave girls of local origin, are taking care of a young girl who is pinned to the floor with her arms stretched over her head and her legs wide open, some of the slave girls pinch her nipples and beat her tits with small whips, while others play with her clit or tickle her all over her body, without letting her reach orgasm. I notice who the young woman might be and thanks to her long curly hair I identify her as Kate, one of the teachers in the group I called to tell them where they could find Selene, Charlene and Gloria.

At last, I arrive before the Regent Lady Stephanie, who is sitting on several cushions with the head of a young girl she is holding by a leash around her neck, buried between her legs, the Regent's face of pleasure is enough for me to know what the young girl is doing in that position.

I remain silent for a few seconds watching Lady Stephanie, watching her ringed tits rise and fall due to the agitated breathing, no sound comes out of the Regent's mouth, although it is evident that she is enjoying quite a lot, only when she reaches orgasm, she opens her mouth slightly letting out a soft moan.

I notice how my cock gets even harder as I watch Lady Stephanie reach orgasm, and I try to position it so that my erection is not so obvious when I speak to her.

"Good evening, Lady Stephanie;" I greet her trying to remain formal, "Thank you for sending Colonel Malek to the 'Princess" and for inviting me to this party you are having.'

Lady Stephanie smiles at my words and diverts her gaze to my crotch before looking up and starting to speak to me, "Cut the formalities Jake, first of all, if I sent the Colonel to the 'Princess' it was to stop you from doing something stupid like killing Ntomi;" she tells me as she tries to relax her breathing after her orgasm.

"Secondly, you just saw me come to orgasm and by the looks of it you enjoyed watching me while I did it;" she comments looking back down at my crotch, "Lastly, most of the slave girls we are having the party with are yours;" she points to me pulling on the young woman's leash, forcing her to lift her head so I can recognize her, this is Tracy, the Embassy representative, who as I had well guessed, once free of her glasses and normal clothes is a rather attractive young woman, with CC cup tits that stand out against her slim body.

"All I hope is that while you remain in the palace, you will let us use them when you are not using them yourself;" Lady Stephanie says handing me the leash attached to Tracy's collar, "This particular slut has a very skilled tongue for someone who claims to have never sucked a cock and never eaten a pussy."

I grab Tracy's leash and look around not sure what to do, suddenly I see Yaiza pull out of Charlene's pussy and run towards me to give me a tight hug, poor Charlene barely has a few seconds of relaxation as soon as she is free, Bungami stops fucking Gloria's ass to start fucking Charlene's.

Yaiza's embrace stretches longer than necessary and I notice how her sex-sweaty body sticks to mine, letting me perfectly feel her nipples against my chest. When Yaiza breaks the embrace, my cock has almost jumped out of my pants, but my friend seems to ignore it and calmly grabs my hand to follow her. "I guess you will be hungry after all this day, let the Palace slave girls take care of Tracy and let's sit down for a bite to eat, I have a lot to tell you;" she comments to me.

Two slave girls take Tracy and lay her down on the floor next to Kate, holding her to the floor in the same position, immediately starting to give her the same treatment. Yaiza and I sit at a table set up inside a glassed-in area of the room, away from the center of the orgy and isolated from any outside sounds to dine and chat, just a couple of minutes later Lady Stephanie and Bungami join us.

"I'm sorry about what happened to Selene;" Yaiza says to me ducking her eyes in embarrassment, "I thought you would be able to talk her out of going to town, my idea was to teach the triplets a lesson;" Yaiza tells me confirming my suspicions.

"Only the triplets and maybe a couple of other girls should have arrived in the old city and been detained by the police, but because of Ntomi's pig everything has become quite complicated, and almost seventy guests from different hotels did not return this morning;" Yaiza comments to me pausing to eat a piece of cake.

"To finish messing things up, you go and organize Tracy and the teachers;" Yaiza tells me trying to put on an angry face without succeeding. "I have ordered the rest of the class group to be brought to the Palace, Peter and Lidia are together in a room, Noemi is with Omar and Rania, the three of them will join us in a while, Silvie, Victoria and Alexia are locked together in a room well attended by my slave girls waiting for us to decide how to explain this to them."

I smile as I imagine the attentions my three classmates are receiving, although from the way Yaiza has smiled at the mention of Alexia, I think I'm in for another surprise soon. "Since this trip was organized, I always had the suspicion that you had some surprise prepared;" I say to Yaiza referring to her lesson to the triplets; "Tell me everything that happened since I went to the 'Princesa', and how the situation really is and then I tell you everything that happened there."

"The situation is rather more serious than it appears, and the consequences for Caleb's opening attempts may be irreparable;" Lady Stephanie replies to me, "As Yaiza has said, nearly seventy guests did not return to their hotels this morning, about twenty have been detained by the police and will be dealt with in the usual way, we have already contacted their respective Embassies. At least a dozen guests have been turning up throughout the day, they just found something better to do and did not spend the night in their hotels, in addition to the ten girls you have located in the old market and at the 'Princess', Bungami's and Colonel Malek's men have located another thirteen girls in various outlets and brothels in the city and they have been recovered and taken to the palace;" Lady Stephanie continues to explain to me.

"That leaves about eighteen missing to locate, including four boys, two girls and a teacher from our group;" I comment looking at Yaiza.

"Exactly;" Lady Stephanie tells me, "We already know the fate of the boys and probably several of the girls;" she adds referring to the 'Desert Gate'.

"Regarding what happened on the 'Princess' with Ntomi, you don't need to tell us, we are perfectly informed of everything;" Lady Stephanie says to me surprisingly, then signaling Yaiza to continue explaining to me what happened.

"As soon as Kate, Natalie and Tracy arrived at the courtyard of the old fortress and asked for Selene and the girls after identifying themselves, they were held and stripped by the merchants you hired, and at once they alerted Bungami to send for them;" Yaiza explains to me pausing as if she had left something out.

"Before all that, as soon as you went to the 'Princess', Bungami called Lady Stephanie to explain what was happening, immediately ordered her to bring Charlene, Gloria and Selene, and all the missing girls she found to the Palace, and told Colonel Malek to come to the 'Princess' to help you;" adds Yaiza.

"As soon as all the girls were in the Palace, I ordered Selene and Natalie to be taken to prepare them for you, and we started a little party with Bungami as the main character;" Yaiza continues talking, "First he fucked Charlene, then Kate and Tracy, and when he was going to fuck Gloria he discovered she was a virgin and decided to fuck her ass instead, switching then to the ass of the rest of the girls, by the way they screamed I think they were all anal virgins, although with the size of Bungami's cock it wouldn't matter if they weren't;" Yaiza explains surprising me by the impersonal and cold tone with which she talks about her classmates and her teacher.

Hearing Yaiza's words, I remember the image from a few minutes ago, of Gloria's ass stretching around Bungami's huge black cock and I can't help but smile.

"What do you plan to do with all the slave girls?" Lady Stephanie asks me with morbid curiosity.

I look first at Yaiza and then at Lady Stephanie, keeping silent for several seconds not knowing what to answer, only a hiss from Bungami brings me back to reality, "Wake up little Jake, it's not time to sleep."

I smile at Bungami and get ready to answer Lady Stephanie, but first I decide that I too want to see a question answered. "Before I answer it Lady Stephanie, I am curious as to how you know Bungami so well."

Looking at Lady Stephanie waiting for her answer, I notice how she blushes and I can't help but be surprised to see it, I thought that a woman like her, after all she has lived through, felt no shame for anything.

"I have known Bungami for over thirty years, when he saved the Emir's life on a visit to the mines, since that day he became a regular visitor to the Palace, for years he was perfect for us to break the rebellious slave girls we encountered, and since my husband passed away, always with the permission of my son Caleb he has been my lover, the only man who has touched me, if we except the night I spent with you;" answers Lady Stephanie crossing her gaze with Bungami to then look at me and discover that this time it is my face that has reddened.

"Tell us more details;" blurts out Yaiza, having fun with the situation.

I notice Lady Stephanie's discomfort with a situation that I don't think anyone knew about until this moment, but even so she continues talking, "There's not much to tell, five years ago I was the protagonist of Jake's first time together with a tourist that he rescued on his first visit to the 'Princess' from the hands of Ntomi;" she comments without further ado.

I see Yaiza's smile when she discovers that I lost my virginity with the Regent in this very palace and I decide to return the joke. "That was a great night Vincent and I spent at the 'Princess' and then fucking those three Australian tourists at the palace."

"Augghh!" I scream as I feel a kick in the shins, most likely coming from Yaiza. Ignoring Bungami and Lady Stephanie's laughter and Yaiza's murderous look, I answer the first question Lady Stephanie asked me, "I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with all the slave girls I've acquired in one way or another;" I answer pausing.

"The first thing obviously is to extend the trip for several more months, probably until the beginning of the course, I will leave the twins with Samir at the hotel, regarding Natalie I simply want to use her mouth over and over again to feel those lips I have so many times imagined closing around my cock, and then fuck her like the horny slut I am sure she is until she begs to be made my slave girl for real."

12