The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It makes me horny as hell to be able to fuck Natalie too;" Yaiza comments with a giggle.

I ignore Yaiza's words and keep talking; "Charlene and Gloria deserve punishment for blackmailing Selene and dragging her to the Old City, I think spending the next few months as Bungami's slave girls will be punishment enough for two lesbians like them, that and the branding of their bellies, all I want from them is to have them one night to myself and have them give me a good lesbian show doing whatever they want with Selene before I fuck all three of them;" I continue explaining my intentions.

"As for Kate and Tracy, I guess I will fuck them these days like the rest of the slave girls and then release them after the three months I plan to spend all the girls as slave girls, after all, their families don't have money to buy their freedom;" I add before thinking about Selene."

"I have already promised Yulien that I will take her to the United States and I will talk to Caleb so that she can spend her period of slavery in the palace in Los Angeles and continue studying. As for Selene, I'm in love with her and I think I'm going to listen to Bungami, and take advantage of what happened to tie her to me;" I finally add.

"I hope you'll let me play with Selene for a while, I promise I'll let you watch;" Yaiza tells me licking her lips again.

"You forget a small detail;" Lady Stephanie comments with a serious gesture, "Maybe the twins, Becky and Andrea are playing at being slave girls, and can quietly return to their lives if they wish in a few months, but the rest are legally slave girls and must obligatorily serve at least their two years of slavery;" adds the Regent keeping silence for a few seconds for us to assimilate her words.

"I like Kate;"' Lady Stephanie suddenly points out breaking the silence, "If you accept of course, I have thought of proposing to her and the other teacher when we find her, that they serve their time of slavery in the palace teaching the harem slave girls and then stay if they wish, a few months ago the remaining teacher married a rich Saudi businessman, and I have no one to educate the girls."

"As for Tracy, let's just say she has diplomatic immunity and can't be enslaved, although she doesn't know that. We have already alerted the Ambassador to tell him that Tracy will be at the Palace for a while, and to our surprise he has asked us not to tell her anything and to train her as a pleasure slave girl to give her to him. Tracy will continue to work at the Embassy but she will be the Ambassador's 'slave girl';' says Lady Stephanie.

"Of the rest of the girls we will talk to Caleb about adding them to his palace slave girls, although we may have a problem with his future wife;" Lady Stephanie finally comments.

"Don't worry about Taylor;" comments Yaiza to Lady Stephanie, "I'm sure she will love having more toys to share with Caleb;" she adds approaching me leaning on my arm, looking at me with a good girl face, "The triplets are under arrest for drunkenness and exhibitionism, tomorrow they will be sentenced to three years in slavery, and in a week they will go up on the auction block, I will buy them and I want you and Selene to help me tame them, I will also ask Alexia to help me. The only concession I am going to make to them is that they are going to serve their slavery in the United States as slave girls to my brother Caleb, these past months they have been very insistent on meeting him and in the end they are going to do it, although not in the way they expected."

"You know you can count on me in everything about punishing those bitches;" I say to Yaiza, "I just hope you don't get in trouble with their families."

"Easy Jake;" Yaiza answers me, "It's not the triplets' families that we have to worry about right now, their slavery has been completely legal, besides their families have important business with the Emirate and other companies owned by us, I would bet that they will even be grateful because we tamed those bitches;" Yaiza tells me convinced of her words.

"But we will take care of the triplets and look for the other girls tomorrow, now it's time to have fun and you have to see how we have prepared your two favorite slaves;" adds Yaiza taking me by the hand to lead me towards the orgy that continues to take place in the center of the huge room.

As soon as we open the glass door, the chorus of moans of pleasure is perfectly audible, and it doesn't take us long to observe more than a dozen naked bodies intertwined.

Charlene and Gloria seem to be in paradise, being serviced by all those beautiful slave girls, Tracy is the only slave girl who is tied up, with one slave girl sitting on her face and another eating her pussy, in turn Kate holds the head of one slave girl against her pussy as she tries to use her tongue on the pussy of another of the slave girls.

Wasting no time, Bungami walks ahead of us and approaches the slave girls, as soon as they see him, Charlene and Gloria crawl over to him and freeing his cock they begin to suck and lick it, trying to take it in their mouths despite their distinct lack of oral experience and the size of the old soldier's cock, "I told you little Jake that these bitches would love my cock, Charlene is already mine, and as soon as I deflower Gloria, she will be too. They'll never want to leave here;" he tells me leading the two lesbian lovers to one of the couches that adorn the living room.

Yaiza punches me in the arm while with her other hand she tells me to look towards some stairs in the opposite corner of the room, a few seconds later I see Alice walking down them leading two naked and gagged young women behind her. The first young woman is Natalie wearing a ball gag in her mouth, her naked body is practically perfect, with big tits with pink nipples and wide hips, on her shaved pubis stands out a golden tattoo in the shape of a carnival mask, from her pussy hangs a gold chain with a bell, and as I look back at her tits, I see two golden rings on her nipples.

As soon as I see the second young woman I forget about the rest of the world, evidently this is Selene, but I see her more beautiful than ever; they have curled her long red hair and that makes her look even longer than she is, just like Natalie, she wears her nipples ringed and her clitoris adorned with a chain, although she also sports a naval piercing; all her jewelry is a strange blue color that looks very familiar and brings a smile to my face, unlike Natalie, Selene wears a ring gag opening her mouth, as if Yaiza is daring me to use something she surely knows Selene has denied me so far, her shaved pussy is swollen and shiny as if they have been masturbating her without letting her reach orgasm.

Yaiza and I approach the two slave girls and I feel that I become the center of all eyes, the moans that were heard a few moments ago have ceased, as if everyone wanted to see what I do with Selene.

As soon as I meet Selene, I bring my fingers to the piercings that now adorn her nipples, while Yaiza does the same with Natalie's piercings. Any slight rubbing on their adornments makes both young women moan in pleasure through the gags.

"Selene's piercings are temporary, you can remove them whenever you want or replace them with others when you wish, the rest of the slave girls' are permanent;" Yaiza comments to me. "With Natalie's slut we have had little work in that aspect, she already had adorned both her nipples and her clitoris with metal rings, we have only placed the permanent ones to match the rest of the slave girls. Selene has been fitted with the collar you bought her instead of a normal slave collar, and all her piercings as you may have guessed from the blue color are caltenium;" Yaiza tells me, taking her fingers to Natalie's wet pussy.

I touch Selene's nipple rings and notice how my fingers get cold quickly, caltenium is a rare black mineral with very special characteristics; no matter the ambient temperature, the metal is always at about minus ten degrees Celsius, which makes it an excellent conductor; but when melted with gold, it acquires a beautiful blue color and transforms into an alloy that scientists are now beginning to control, and which is capable of reaching minus forty degrees Celsius and then changing in seconds to forty or fifty degrees, or vice versa, cycles that are repeated randomly. The sensation that these temperature changes must be provoking in Selene's body must be indescribable.

As I play with Selene's nipple piercings, I can't help but look at her face and see how tears begin to fall down her cheeks, even though she is now my slave girl and I could force her to give me everything she has denied me so far, I want her to surrender willingly to me, and I know that continuing to expose her in this way is not going to help me achieve that.

"Take Selene to my room and play with her for a while;" I order Alice handing her the leash attached to the redhead's collar.

Without stopping playing with her fingers in Natalie's pussy, Yaiza looks at me and smiles, shaking her head in the affirmative, acknowledging the wisdom of my decision.

"Have fun with Natalie;" Yaiza says handing me the slave girl's leash as she heads off to find Yulien, who has just appeared accompanying Noemi, Rania and Omar.

I don't even look at Natalie as I guide her with the leash to one of the sofas, there I sit down and order her to kneel at my feet, free my cock from my pants and remove the gag from her mouth.

"You know what you have to do;" I point to Natalie with a firm voice, as if wanting to prove that what happened in the dream a few days ago has its part reality.

Natalie doesn't even hesitate for a few seconds, she quickly positions herself between my legs and starts licking my cock, taking it immediately into her mouth. The sensation of her lips enveloping my cock is much better than I had imagined, and causes me to close my eyes and let out a small sigh.

I open my eyes and see how Natalie has practically swallowed my cock whole, as if she were a real pleasure slave girl, she has no problem with not being able to use her hands, she actually moves her head up and down taking it deeper and deeper into her throat.

I'm so devoted to the pleasure of Natalie's lips wrapping around my cock that it takes me a while to realize her intentions, when I do I grab her by the hair and pull her head until all of my cock is out of her mouth.

"I know what you intend slut, you want me to cum so I can't fuck you;" I yell at Natalie. "Well, I want you to know that you won't care, you're going to get fucked tonight, if I can't fuck you, I'm sure Bungami will be happy to do it for me."

As soon as I finish speaking, I hear a scream in another area of the room, both Natalie and I look to where it came from, and we see Bungami, positioned behind Gloria fucking her pussy, and I guess the scream we heard was due to Bungami's huge cock breaking her virginity.

Bungami looks at us and smiles shaking his head, as if he knew what Natalie and I were talking about, despite knowing that this is clearly impossible, that simple gesture serves to intimidate Natalie, who continues with what she was doing, although her sudden movements trying to make me cum quickly, are replaced by soft kisses, long licks and small bites all over the surface of my cock that cause an intense pleasure to run through my whole body.

Minutes later I am again on the verge of orgasm, so I lay Natalie down on the couch and gripping her hips tightly I begin to fuck her, my cock sliding too easily into her pussy, which causes me some anger.

"Let's see if your ass is tighter;" I say to Natalie pulling out of her pussy to fuck her ass, I don't need to taste her ass hole to know it hasn't been used too much, Natalie's reaction to hearing my words and her desperate attempts to pull away from me is enough for me.

All resistance from Natalie is futile and doesn't stop me from placing my cock at the entrance of her ass and slowly starting to penetrate her, it takes me almost ten minutes to get the full length of my cock inside and start moving in and out of her ass.

"You should be thankful that I am the one fucking your ass and not Bungami;" I say to Natalie.

"Thank you for fucking my ass, Master Jake;" Natalie tells me as if my previous words had been a command.

I smile and redouble my efforts until with a loud scream I pull out of Natalie's ass and cum on her back.

"In the end you are going to be a submissive slut just like in my dream;" I tell Natalie pulling on her leash to lift her off the couch, "Most of all I really liked how you used your tongue on my cock, tomorrow I will have it pierced to increase my pleasure when you suck my cock again;" I add pulling on the leash to take her to my rooms.

Arriving at my rooms I find Alice and Selene lying on the bed, my girlfriend still has her hands tied behind her back, although her mouth is free and she is using it to pleasure Alice.

The two girls stop when they see me coming, as if they are waiting for my permission to continue, I ignore them and sit down in an armchair making Natalie sit on me.

As Natalie descends on me, not stopping until all my cock is back inside her ass, I look at Alice and Selene who stand expectantly, finally I make a simple head gesture for the two slave girls to continue pleasuring each other.

Alice pays special attention to Selene's tits and starts sucking them, sucking hard on her nipples, which if they were already sensitive to any caress before, now with the addition of the new piercings they are sporting, I am sure Alice could bring her to orgasm without having to touch her pussy.

Like the experienced slave girl she is, Alice knows well what I intend to get from Selene, so she only takes her to the edge before going down to her pussy, she reaches for the thin chain dangling from the redhead's clitoris and bites it stretching it, causing her to cry out in a little pain that does nothing but keep her from orgasm.

Alice's tongue moves across Selene's lips, circling her clitoris without touching it, Selene's whole-body glistens with sweat from arousal and her blank stare indicates that she is close to the edge.

"Please Alice, I need to cum;" Selene finally pleads with her, closing her eyes trying to escape the pleasure flooding her body.

Alice stops and looks at me, waiting for my orders.

"It's not her you need to beg;" I tell Selene approaching her with my hard cock, after getting Natalie off of me.

"Please, I need to cum;" Selene pleads with tears in her eyes.

"That's not the right way to ask;" I point to Selene bringing my cock closer to Alice's face, who quickly starts to run her tongue over it.

Selene closes her eyes for a few seconds, and as she opens them the sentence she hasn't wanted to say before seems to come out naturally.

"Please Master Jake, this slave girl is asking for permission to cum."

I smile contentedly as Alice takes my cock into her mouth and I tense the situation with Selene a little more.

"Tell me slave, what would you be willing to do to make me let you cum?" I ask Selene.

Selene looks at my cock and watches as Alice swallows it whole cleaning it of Natalie's juices, for a few moments I am sure of my victory, but finally Selene closes her eyes and shakes her head.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that;" Selene tells me ducking her head.

I gesture to Alice who stands up and grabbing the leash attached to Selene's collar leads her towards the wall of the room, chaining her hands to the wall so she can't masturbate, then she kneels in front of me again and takes my cock in her mouth again.

"Let's give that disobedient slave girl a good show;" I order Natalie and Alice who kneeling again at my feet begin to take turns getting my cock hard again.

To be continued...

12