The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 15

Story Info
Jake and Yaiza continue to play with their new slave girls.
6.6k words
4.44
3.8k
3
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 15 - Unexpected Visits

"Sounds like a good idea;" Yaiza replies to me, signaling Andrea to go downstairs to get Selene and bring her up on stage, as she approaches me. "I've been excited all auction and need to do something about it."

Yaiza stands in front of me and leans down to give me a soft kiss on the lips, running her hands down my chest. When I move my hands to grab her hips and pull her closer to my body, she stops the kiss and pushes me back, making me sit on one of the club seats.

"Enjoy the show;" she tells me heading to the stage to join Selene and Andrea.

For a few moments I'm disappointed that I'm not fucking Yaiza, but I quickly set about watching the stage intently.

Andrea is kissing Selene, moving around the dance bar, wiggling shamelessly. Yaiza joins them, positioning herself behind Andrea, bringing her hands up inside her dress.

"Dance for Master Jake;" Yaiza orders to Selene retreating with Andrea to the side of the stage.

Selene looks at me with a red face from the mixture of embarrassment and excitement, waiting for me to do or say something, but I simply ignore her, waiting for her to begin her dance. After a few seconds of hesitation, she grabs the bar with one hand and begins to twirl around it.

The harem outfit Selene is wearing fits perfectly with the decor of the club, soon her sensual movements and her skin glistening from the sweat produced by those movements and the heat of the spotlights causes my cock to get hard and I have to pull it out of my pants to masturbate.

"Don't touch yourself;" Yaiza yells at me, who has her hand between Andrea's legs masturbating her.

I have no intention of heeding Yaiza, but when I see Natalie appear from the edge of the stage, I remove my hand from my cock, letting her take over.

"Touch yourself while you dance;" Yaiza orders Selene.

Selene begins to caress herself, running her hands all over her body, unclasping her silk bra to fondle her tits and play with the decorations on her nipples.

I close my eyes slightly as I feel Natalie's lips wrap around my cock, the sensation of the piercing I ordered placed on her tongue is better than I expected, if I don't control myself, it won't be long before I cum.

I must have had my eyes closed longer than I thought, because when I open them, Selene is already completely naked, leaning on the bar with her legs wide open and her hand inside her pussy playing with her clit, next to her Yaiza is fucking an Andrea who is now hanging from chains falling from the ceiling.

I have never seen Selene as uninhibited as she is now, it is as if the collar has turned her into a totally different person.

Unable to stand, Selene lies down on the floor and continues masturbating until she reaches orgasm, almost at the same time Andrea lets out a deep moan as she cums thanks to Yaiza's strap-on.

Yaiza pulls out of Andrea and activates a remote on the stage, causing other chains to descend from the ceiling, when they are near the floor, two men appear and help an exhausted Selene to her feet and attach the chains to her metal bracelets. Immediately Yaiza again operates the control, and the chains begin to lift Selene until her hands are stretched above her head and her feet do not touch the ground.

Yaiza still doesn't stop Selene's ascent, and as I watch the two men approach Selene again, I think she's going to let them fuck her, but all they do is chain her ankles to the floor, so that when Yaiza presses the remote again, Selene is completely stretched out, with her legs obscenely spread almost seven inches above the floor.

The two men don't leave the stage, but come over to where Andrea is, while one of them stands behind her bending her over at the waist ready to fuck her pussy, the other stands in front ready to do the same with her mouth.

I've been holding Natalie's head with one hand for a while now, forcing my cock deep into her throat, releasing it every so often to allow her to catch her breath, completely ignoring her, focused solely on Selene.

Yaiza looks up at me and smiles as she approaches Selene, still wearing the strap-on she fucked Andrea with, glistening with juices. As she positions herself in front of Selene, I realize why that strange position, my girlfriend's pussy is perfectly level with Yaiza's face.

Selene's whole-body tenses even more despite her awkward position as she feels Yaiza's tongue licking her clit and her fingers entering her pussy.

That action from Yaiza pushes me over the edge, I release Natalie's head, who pulls back coughing, though I don't give her time for anything, and turning her body I lean her against the edge of the stage and place my cock at the entrance of her ass.

After using her that first night at the palace, in addition to ordering her tongue pierced, I ordered that no one use her ass, so it now feels as tight as the first time I fucked her.

While I fuck Natalie's ass until I cum inside it, Yaiza has brought Selene to two more orgasms, but it doesn't seem to be enough for her, so she turns the stage control back on to lower Selene's body to just the right height to fuck her.

I look at the two beauties on the stage, covered in sweat, Yaiza's clothes are practically transparent allowing me to see perfectly her ringed nipples and her shaved pussy, causing my cock to get hard again despite having just cum in Natalie's ass. Watching Selene's mouth open and close between moans of pleasure an idea crosses my mind, though I hesitate to carry it out.

"What are you waiting for?" says Yaiza to me as if she had read my mind.

I go up to the stage, passing by Andrea, who now only receives the attentions of one of the two men, since the other one has taken Natalie on stage and is fucking her.

I position myself in front of Selene with my cock at the height of her mouth, I could just grab her head and fuck her mouth, Yaiza's gaze is urging me to do so, but I still don't want to force the situation with my beautiful redhead, who again looks at me with that mix of fear and desire that turns me on so much.

Time seems to have stopped while Selene decides what to do, finally after what has seemed like an eternity to me, although only a few seconds have passed, Selene sticks out her tongue and begins to lick the tip of my cock.

I smile at Yaiza, who smiles back at me, increasing the rhythm of her movements. I take a step forward so that Selene can take my cock perfectly into her mouth, which she does immediately, not stopping until she is unable to take it any deeper. I move my hips slightly trying to take advantage of the position, but Selene starts to retch and I stop, when I see her eyes roll back in her orgasm, I pull out of her mouth letting an intense moan of release escape from her.

"It's time to shower and get dressed to go to the mall;" Yaiza tells me removing the strap-on from her waist, handing it to Andrea, who is now free of the chains; "You have clothes to get dressed in."

As I release Selene's chains and take her in my arms, I watch as Andrea has put on the strap-on handed to her by Yaiza, and has positioned herself behind Natalie, joining the two men, filling the teacher's three holes.

We get to the showers and I waste no time in getting Selene under the water, pushing her against the wall, placing myself behind her taking the opportunity to caress her whole body, focusing on her nipple piercings. My redhead's whole body is very sensitive after the four or five orgasms she's had, and any caress of my fingers on her skin causes a moan to escape her mouth.

"I'd be fucking you all day;" I say turning her around so I can look into her face, and kiss her passionately on the lips.

"Your cock seems to think so too;" Selene tells me lowering her gaze to my crotch.

"Fuck!" I exclaim realizing that the contact with Selene's body has made my cock hard again. "Get dressed while I masturbate, your pussy is too sore to fuck you again;" I order her.

"This is my fault and I'm going to fix it;" Selene tells me lowering her body until she gets down on her knees and starts kissing my cock.

I close my eyes and moan in pleasure as I feel Selene's lips closing around my cock, it has taken me so long to get her to dare to do it, it has taken me so long to hold back and not take advantage of her slavery to force myself on her, that now it seems like a lie that this is the third time in just twelve hours that Selene is sucking my cock.

Her tongue feels better and better, her lips seem to stick to my cock and do not want to separate from it, little by little, inch by inch she is taking more length of my cock to her throat, at this rate it will not be long before she can swallow it whole.

I notice I'm about to cum, but I try to hold back, letting Selene work to let her set her limits.

"Good thing you didn't want to suck Jake's cock;" Yaiza says appearing at the shower door.

The surprise of Yaiza's appearance causes Selene to pull back releasing my cock from her mouth, and my efforts not to cum are futile and I begin to release my load all over Selene's face and hair.

"I think you're going to have to shower again;" Yaiza comments laughing, "We leave in ten minutes."

Ten minutes later we are at the door of the club, where Yaiza is waiting for us smiling leaning against the Ferrari, dressed in a short summer suit with a wide neckline and leather over-the-knee boots, a picture fit for a magazine cover.

Yaiza's look makes Selene duck her head in embarrassment, which causes me to glare angrily at the Princess, who simply ignores me and gets into the car.

"I don't understand why we're going to the mall;" I tell Yaiza.

"We have to pick up clothes for the party;" she replies to me taking the curves at more speed than we should.

"You don't need to go so fast;" I point out to Yaiza grabbing onto the dashboard as I watch Selene's scared face in the back seat.

"Fuck Jake! You sound just like Taylor;" Yaiza tells me, "I thought you Americans liked cars and speed;" she adds slowing down.

"Taylor is Caleb's fiancée?" I ask her.

"Exactly;" she replies, "I hope you don't have to wait until the wedding to meet her, I'm sure you'll like her and she'll like you."

"Although I'm sure she'll like Selene better, she loves redheads;" she comments putting that mischievous smile I know so well and that tells me she's hiding something.

"Will you tell me?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"When the time comes;" she answers me as she parks outside the mall regardless of the prohibition signs.

A police officer walks towards us as soon as we stop the car, smiling, surely thinking about the fine he is going to give to a rich foreign tourist. The smile only grows when he sees the driver's door open, and long legs ending in a too-short dress peek out of it.

Knowing how some of Kanaan's cops work, the officer is surely already seeing himself fucking the girl or at least getting a blowjob, blackmailing her with the threat of enslaving her.

"I'm sorry miss, but you're in trouble, it's forbidden here..."

The agent's expression changes suddenly, when Yaiza sticks her head out of the car and he immediately recognizes her.

"Any problem agent?" asks Yaiza sitting on the hood, stretching rather.

"No problem, Princess;" replies the agent stammering; "I didn't know it was you."

"And what would have happened to a girl who wasn't me?" she asks him again, standing up to approach the agent. "Would she have ended up in an alley kneeling sucking your cock, or maybe leaning against the wall getting fucked from behind, or maybe with a collar in Ntomi's hands."

The agent, despite being six inches ahead of Yaiza, recoils in fear, looking to the side without knowing what to do. Fearing a reaction from the agent, I get out of the car, but as soon as I do I see several of Colonel Malek's men in civilian clothes guarding the Princess.

Suddenly the agent bursts into tears and falls to his knees on the ground bringing his head to Yaiza's feet, pleading with her. Yaiza simply makes a hand signal and several men approach the agent and quickly handcuff him and take him away under the curious gaze of several mall clients.

"Damn pigs! It will take years to get rid of all of Ntomi's lackeys;" Yaiza tells me angrily.

Suddenly as if nothing had happened, Yaiza regains her smile and goes back to behaving like a teenage schoolgirl.

"Back to the party;" she tells me calmly, "Tonight's party is very different from the one you attended a few days ago, the dress code is very strict and marked."

While Yaiza is explaining everything to us, we enter the mall, going straight up to the slave girl floor to leave Selene and get her ready for the party. As soon as we get out of the elevator, I see Selene's face blush and she bows her head in shame.

I don't understand Selene's reaction until the slave girl who attends the apartment speaks to us and I realize that she is the same one who attended us on our last visit.

"Good afternoon Mr. Francis, it is a pleasure to see you again;" the slave girl greets me trying to get my attention.

"Princess, I am at your complete disposal;" greets Yaiza offering herself shamelessly to her.

"Have you finally decided to sell your slave girl?" she asks me looking at Selene. "You already know that the sale value is held for three months."

Yaiza looks at me with a surprised look on her face, and I can't help but smile, as it's not very usual to manage to surprise her.

"When the time comes;" I tell her using the same expression she has told me when I have asked her about Caleb's fiancée.

"I want this slave girl ready for tonight's palace party within the hour;" Yaiza orders the sales clerk pointing to Selene.

"That's impossible;" protests the sales clerk, "I have two dozen slave girls on the waiting list for the party..." she continues to stop abruptly realizing her mistake.

"Sorry Princess, it will be in half an hour;" apologizes the sales clerk ducking her gaze to the floor.

"Make it in an hour, I have to get ready for the party too;" comments Yaiza glaring angrily at the sales clerk.

I watch as the sales clerk makes a hand gesture and two other girls approach to take Selene away, seeing how Yaiza heads to the elevator I just stare at her without saying anything, I just have to pick up my outfit that after a call from the palace is already prepared, what the hell am I going to do for an hour.

"Don't worry, I'm sure our friendly sales clerk will be happy to entertain you until we're done;" Yaiza tells me imagining what I'm thinking as the elevator door closes.

I turn to the sales clerk and review her body from top to bottom, she is wearing the same transparent robe as the day before, allowing me to perfectly appreciate her big ringed tits, her perfect hourglass figure, her long legs and her shaved and ringed pussy, with the Emirate emblem engraved in fire. I look at the young woman's face and her brown hair, she is European, most likely French or from northern Italy.

"What is your name?" I ask her, approaching her to place my hand on her chin and force her to raise her head to look me in the eye.

"I'm Madeleine;" she answers me more and more nervously.

"Well Madeleine, where can we go to be alone?"

Madeleine hesitates for a few moments, looking around, finally she starts walking towards the fitting room area, motioning for me to follow her.

As I follow Madeleine, I smile remembering how a few moments ago she came on to me trying to get my attention, probably without thinking that I was going to end up fucking her. Working in one of the three big malls in the City is lucky for any slave girl, most of them are enslaved tourists who besides having a good presence know how to speak several languages to be able to serve tourists. They work twelve-hour shifts, and although, like the hotel slave girls, they can be used by any client, this hardly happens.

When they are not working, they reside in a prepared area of the mall, with everything necessary for them, without being hardly bothered by any man. If they behave themselves, they usually serve their entire sentence of slavery as sales clerks.

Seeing Madeleine's nervousness knowing I'm going to fuck her, and remembering the way she made a pass at Yaiza when we arrived, I'm sure the French beauty has had a lot of lesbian sex since she's been a slave girl, but very little cock.

I'm surprised to see where Madeleine takes me, I was expecting her to take me to one of the waiting rooms in the mall with couches, which I've used on occasion before, but instead we enter a dungeon fully furnished with all sorts of toys and restraints.

"Some customers like to see how the clothes they buy for their slave girlss fit in a different environment;" Madeleine comments to me, lowering her gaze to the floor with increasing excitement.

"Have you ever used any of these toys;" I ask her placing myself behind her, grabbing her around the waist with my arm to twirl her all over the dungeon while caressing her tits with the other.

"None, Master Jake;" she answers me.

"Which one would you like to use?" I ask again lowering my free hand from her tits to her pussy, finding it thoroughly soaked.

I know her answer before she says it, so without releasing my grip I head straight for the rape pillory on the side of the dungeon.

Madeleine shakes her head in the affirmative, then begins to protest as I change direction and head for a small padded rack drowning out her protests by inserting two fingers into her pussy eliciting her first moans.

I place her in front of the rack and fasten her legs to the ground, then securing her thighs wide open to the wooden legs, I bend her over the soft leather placing her body so that her tits are in holes prepared for them and her head without any support.

I twist around the rack until I am positioned in front of Madeleine and bring my fingers wet with her juices into her mouth.

"I hope I don't have to gag you;" I tell her as I wipe my fingers.

I bend down and pick up several chains lying on the floor, hooking two of them to her collar, blocking any movement of her head, the next chains I hook to her nipple piercings and clit, tightening them until Madeleine lets out a small scream.

After firmly restraining Madeleine, I walk over to one of the walls full of whips, clamps, dildos and anal plugs, and shake my head, I would like to use several of them on the beautiful slave, but I have little more than half an hour to fuck her, so I just take from the wall a medium sized anal plug.

I move back in front of Madeleine, showing her the anal plug, causing her to protest and fight her restraints, though all she gets is the chains tugging at her piercings causing me to let out another couple of screams.

"You can suck on this plug and lube it before I place it in your ass, or I can go for a bigger one and stick it in without any lubrication;" I tell Madeleine.

Madeleine opens her mouth forming a sensual O and takes the plug inside her, trying to get it wet and smear it with saliva. When I think it is sufficiently lubricated, I gently pull it out causing a funny sound as I pull it out and leaving the slave with her lips facing out.

"Now I give you something else to suck on;" I say moving to her back.

Before inserting the plug, I insert two of my fingers into her ass, finding it quite tight, causing a few small cries of pain as I move them.

"It's a waste to have you here selling clothes for slave girls;" I say to Madeleine, "You should be in a brothel so everyone could enjoy your body;" I add provoking a scream of terror from the young woman.

12