The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my fingers out of her ass and replace them with the tip of the plug, pushing it in gently, finding to my satisfaction that it yields more easily than expected. When the plug is fully inserted, I give her a hard spank causing her to let out a loud scream, and move her body in reaction causing her nipples and clitoris to tug again.

I move again in front of Madeleine, my cock already out of my pants, taking it quickly into her mouth. For over a year as a slave girl, her oral experience is just as lacking as Selene's and she is incapable of taking little more than half of my cock in her mouth, the only thing is that with Madeleine I have no problem grabbing her head and trying to force my cock as deep as I can.

I don't stop until I barely have one inch left uninserted and I notice Madeleine starting to have trouble breathing, only then do I pull out of her mouth and get behind her.

"Next time I won't stop until you've swallowed it all;" I tell her as I place my cock at the entrance to her pussy and push hard.

Madeleine lets out a scream as she feels my cock stretching her little used pussy, although I don't quite know if it's from pain or pleasure, because before all of my cock is inside her body she explodes in an intense orgasm.

"How long has it been since you've been fucked by a man?" I ask her driven by curiosity, as I begin to move in and out of her pussy.

"The last time was at the Police Station before they took me to the auction;" Madeleine tells me with quite difficulty to speak because of the pleasure that fills her body, "Most of us slave girls who work in the malls are in the same situation;" she adds as she reaches a second orgasm.

It's a shame that beauties like Madeleine and the rest of the slave girls are wasted like that, but at the same time it gives me an idea of where to send some of my classmates to spend their first months as slave girls.

Unfortunately, time flies, and the alarm I set on my watch goes off before I have time to cum forcing me to stop fucking Madeleine, who protests as she feels her pussy empty.

Seeing that reaction from the slave girl I go back over to the wall and pick up a vibrator, inserting it into Madeleine's pussy, strapping it down so it won't fall out and triggering it at a speed that is going to stop her from reaching another orgasm.

"I will send someone to pick you up in a couple of hours;" I tell Madeleine giving her a soft kiss on the lips, then forcing a gag between them, "When they pick you up, they will take you to a new club that the Princess and I have opened, there you will get tired of fucking, both men and women, although your ass is reserved for me."

Madeleine begins to protest through the gag, though I am sure her protests are not because of what I have just told her, but because she has realized that the vibrator is going to push her over the edge again and again without allowing her to orgasm.

I pick up the outfit for the party without even seeing him and instruct one of the mall attendants to release Madeleine after three hours and send her to the new club, then I head off in search of Yaiza and Selene, speechless at the sight of them, while cursing under my breath.

Both girls look amazing, with the obvious differences between a free woman and a slave girl.

Yaiza is wearing a long dress with wide sleeves and a hood, too formal for her custom, it looks more like she is trying to hide her body, as I approach her and look at her closely, I see how her face is covered with henna tattoos, and I guess the rest of her body is the same.

"I hate this kind of party;" she tells me very angrily, kicking the air.

I try not to smile and focus my gaze on Selene, I had thought about fucking her to lower my excitement after not having cum fucking Madeleine, but seeing her I know I will have to wait until I get to the palace.

Her body is also heavily made up, but instead of henna, with paint of a color practically the same as her hair, her only clothing consists of golden leather strips placed in such a way as to create a pattern with the rest of the makeup on her body. Only the leather skirt she wears at her waist to meet dress standards does not match the clothing.

"You look amazing;" I say approaching her, kissing her on the lips over the ball gag.

"What do you plan on doing until the party starts?" I ask Yaiza as we leave the mall, knowing she's going to get mad at my question.

"You're an idiot;" she replies trying to kick me.

When we get to the car, I get an unexpected surprise as Yaiza throws the keys at me and she and Selene get into a limo with the Emirate emblem on it.

"If you scratch it, I'll cut your dick off;" Selene threatens me by rolling down the window of the limo.

I squeeze all the power of the Ferrari, arriving to the palace in less than ten minutes, smiling when I remember Yaiza's words when I complained about how I drove, I love speed, and I love cars and races, what I can't stand is to be co-driver with anyone, I panic, although it is something I will never admit to anyone, and much less to the little princess.

Once in the palace I quickly go to the room where these days I have seen the slave girls, I don't know who Yaiza has sent to the new club and who she keeps in the palace, although the truth is that I don't care.

Like all these days as soon as I enter the room I see naked female bodies everywhere, entwined in various postures, when I see her with another slave girl kneeling with her head between her thighs, I waste no time and quickly go to her, taking her by the hand and leading her to a sofa where I bend her by the waist.

"I hope that bitch made your pussy wet, because I'm not going to be gentle;" I comment pushing my cock hard inside her.

Valentina lets out a loud moan, this time unlike this morning my cock enters her pussy completely without any difficulty, although then I feel how it seems to close and squeeze tightly, causing each time I thrust in and out of her pussy the pleasure we both feel never ceases to increase.

I move my hips hard one last time, driving my cock even deeper, letting out a cry as I cum inside Valentine.

"I'm sorry;" I say to Valentine as I realize I just fucked her without concern for her pleasure.

"I'm just a slave girl that my Master can use as he wishes;" she answers me getting up from the couch with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't tell you that you could leave;" I tell her grabbing her arm to pull her back to the couch, placing myself next to her grabbing one of her nipple piercings.

"I thought you understood;" I tell Valentina playing with her nipples, "You are a slave girl for the next three years, I could send you to a brothel or send you to the mines, I could make you go that long without an orgasm, or make you cum continuously until pleasure clouds your mind;" I comment bringing my hand to her clit ring.

"But I like my slave girls to enjoy themselves despite the situation, and more slave girls like you and the rest of the girls who have found themselves in this situation without seeking it;" I tell Valentina masturbating her until bringing her to the brink of orgasm. "That's why, even though I don't usually do it, I have apologized to you for not bringing you to orgasm, but don't worry it will be the last time I do it;" I add pulling my fingers out of her pussy getting up from the couch.

"Please Master Jake;" Valentina pleads with me as she watches me pull away, "This slave girl needs to cum."

I don't even turn to look at Valentina, I signal the same slave girl that a few minutes ago was eating her pussy to continue her work, before she leaves the room, I hear a loud moan of pleasure and smile in satisfaction.

I take advantage of the last hour before the ball to swim and do some exercise, then I head to my room and take a shower before getting dressed. When I open the suit cover, I find a white silk and linen thawb, with gold embroidery on the collar and sleeves and the tribal emblem embroidered on the back, red leather slippers complete the outfit.

I feel strange when I look at myself in the mirror, not because of the dress, I have already worn it on a previous occasion, but because of all that the tribal emblem means in a society like Kanaan's so traditional.

When I leave my room, I find Alice waiting for me outside, with a blue metal chain in each hand attached to Selene's and Janet's necklaces. I had already seen Selene an hour ago, so I focus my eyes on Janet, her makeup is very similar to Selene's, but in black color as well as her hair, I notice both her necklace and her piercings and I realize that they are not the ones she was wearing this morning.

"I have allowed myself to replace them with more appropriate ones;" Alice comments waiting for my approval.

"You have done well;" I reply moving closer to her to give her a kiss on the lips, "I will reward you for that as soon as I can;" I add pulling a smile from her.

I move in front of Janet and also give her a kiss on the lips, playing with my fingers on her pussy. "Tonight;" I whisper in her ear.

When I get in front of Selene I admire her body again, now without the skirt that covered her pussy at the mall, I play with the chain peeking between her thighs, and when she opens her mouth to let out a little moan, I take hold of her giving her a passionate kiss.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine;" I comment taking the chains from Alice's hands starting to walk towards the big hall where the party is being held.

Unlike the party a few days ago, where all the guests were waiting for the arrival of Lady Stephanie and Yaiza, today they are the ones waiting at the entrance of the great hall welcoming all the guests.

Both are wearing white sleeveless silk kaftans with a wide neckline; the edges of the kaftan are embroidered in black as well as the lion head emblem of the Emirate. The arms, as well as the neckline, the face and the part of the legs that allows the wide opening of the garment to be seen, are adorned with henna tattoos, giving an exotic appearance to the two women.

Looking at the kneeling slave girls at her feet, I am surprised to discover Alexia at Lady Stephanie's feet, and a little surprised to see Mary Jane and Claire at Yaiza's feet, the three slave girls are made up and dressed similarly to Selene and Janet. Both Mary Jane and Alexia keep their eyes down, ashamed to be exhibited in this way, Claire on the other hand, used to being exhibited by Abdulah, keeps still, almost with pride.

Suddenly some sort of fanfare sounds, and one of the palace butlers, dressed in a colorful robe and carrying a cane stands in front of all the guests and begins to speak.

"Welcome to the Commemoration Party of the Ascension to the Throne of Prince Susej, First Emir of the Ghazi Dynasty, and son of the Desert Lovers."

All the guests bow slightly upon hearing the ancient names, immediately falling silent.

"Presiding over the Commemoration Party are Princess Yaiza ib Ghazi al Kanaan, heir to the throne of the Emirate and Lady Stephanie Carter, Regent of the Emirate and mother of our beloved Emir Caleb ib Ghazi al Kanaan;" announces the Steward.

While some guests applaud others prepare their invitations to give them to the butler, it is then that I realize that I don't have one.

"It's all planned;" Lady Nabila says to me, appearing at my side with a smile on her tattooed face. Before I can say anything to her the butler speaks again.

"Princess Nabila ib Ghazi al Kanaan and her wife Lady Rosalin Wagner."

Lady Nabila and Rose walk to the door amidst murmurs from the guests, again as at the previous party they have no slave girl with them. They greet Lady Stephanie and Yaiza, but instead of standing in front of them, they stand beside them, demonstrating to all their importance and hierarchy in the Emirate.

"Jacob Francis Thomas III, great-grandson and heir of Hafid ibn Ghazi, beloved Guide of the Eight Tribes and Lord of the Sands."

It takes me a few seconds to react to the Butler's words, if the emblem engraved on my clothes wasn't enough to prove my new status, the announcement just heard by all the guests is. It also takes me a while to react to notice how Selene resists moving forward, she is now a naked slave girl, when four days ago she was the one leading a slave girl.

I look back and smile at her, whispering softly, "Relax, it will be fine." I start walking and Selene and Janet follow me smoothly. I wave to the four women and as I go to stand on the other side, Lady Stephanie stops me.

"Stand next to Yaiza;" she tells me in a firm voice.

For a few moments I have doubts again, but seeing the look of Lady Stephanie I place myself where she has told me, thinking that with those simple words she has just placed me as the fifth most important person in the Emirate.

The reception before the beginning of the party goes slowly during the next two hours, meeting and greeting guests, some of them I know by sight, but the rest I do not know who they are and the truth is that I do not care too much, only several specific moments take me out of the tedium and boredom.

The entrance of my partner Peter goes unnoticed for most of the guests, but not for me, and less so when I see him arrive in the company of Becky and Lidia, both in the role of slave girls. More attention is attracted by the presentation of Princess Dumia and her husband Samir, the Director of the hotel, carrying Sara and Lana as slave girls, the twins look in all their beauty and their gaze lights up at the sight of several of their traveling companions kneeling at our feet as slave girls.

Nearing the end of the reception Omar makes his appearance, accompanied by Rania and Noemi, who is introduced as his second wife, is not the only surprise I get, as I did not expect the slave girls accompanying them to be Alice, Bashira and Yulien. As they pass me, Alice avoids looking at me, as if she feels she has deceived me.

Right behind Omar, Paul appears carrying Céline and Laura as slaves.

The last to deliver the invitation to the butler and thus become the center of attention of all the guests, is Prince Abdulah, leading another pair of twins, in this case the Danish Erika and Aneka, who keep looking around, as if they were looking for someone to rescue them.

Unfortunately for the Prince, his move backfires, just as Lady Stephanie is about to announce that the party is about to begin, the Butler again bangs the cane on the floor announcing the arrival of new guests.

"Bungami Akinyemi and his son Vincent Akinyemi."

I smile at the sight of the old giant standing, and more accompanied by Vincent, whom I have not seen for almost two years, the slave girls accompanying them are no surprise, they are Charlene and Gloria.

Out of the corner of my eye I observe Yaiza's surprised face at the sight of Vincent, I know how she feels about him, and how my friend feels about the Princess, but for the moment circumstances make it an impossible love.

Suddenly I realize that Yaiza is not looking at Vincent, she is looking at the entrance of the reception, the same way Lady Stephanie and Lady Nabila do.

"Princess Janna ib Ghazi al Kanaan."

I glance quickly at Anna, I have never coincidentally met her, but Yaiza has told me that since a few months ago, coinciding with the announcement of her marriage to Taylor, Caleb removed Anna from the line of succession to put her in, she had barely been seen around the Emirate and the Los Angeles mansion where she usually resided.

As I look at the slave girl Anna guides, my heart suddenly skips a beat, and suddenly one of the last sentences Paul said over breakfast comes to mind, "I think if we find the whereabouts of Simone, your last missing classmate, we will find the person responsible for this."

The slave girl that Anna is leading by a leash is Simone!!!!

To be continued...

12