The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 16

Story Info
After of the party, Jake and Yaiza get away from Kanaan.
7.3k words
4.41
1.9k
3
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End-of-Year Trip 16 - A Little Vacation

The party continues after the surprise appearance of Princess Anna, a Princess who leaves the party just ten minutes later, after talking or rather arguing with her mother and her sisters Yaiza and Lady Nabila for five minutes.

When Anna finishes her conversation with them, instead of heading for the exit she approaches me smiling.

"Good morning, Jacob;" she greets me using my name, something that everyone who knows me knows I am not too fond of.

Seeing her in front of me I don't quite know how to react, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, but in my head, something seems to tell me that she is also one of the most dangerous, and not just because right now she seems to be the main responsible for everything that happened.

"I don't bite Jacob;" Anna points to me approaching my mouth to give me a kiss on the lips, a kiss that she stretches too long and ends biting my lip making me bleed. "Well, maybe so!"

"I had no intention of coming to this party;" Anna comments to me, "In fact, I did everything I could to stop it from happening, but when I didn't succeed, I decided to come just to meet you."

"To meet me?" I ask her surprised by her words.

"Yes, to you Jacob, Ntomi often talked to me about you, always with fear, and Yaiza has also told me some things about you, your twin slave girls and your redhead girlfriend;" Anna continues commenting me, "A pity that my men didn't manage to get hold of her, with what I like redheads I would have really enjoyed fucking her."

I notice how behind me Selene tenses up when she hears that Anna is responsible for everything that has happened to her and her friends, but fortunately she endures without saying or doing anything inconvenient.

"A pity really, she's pure fire;" Anna remarks going over Selene with her eyes.

"I have come here to propose something to you;" Anna tells me, "I love men who are not afraid to face things head on and who also know how to put inferior women in their place, join me and we will turn Kanaan into a new country;" she proposes.

"When you want me to put you in your place just tell me, I love having my slave girls kneeling at my feet sucking my cock;" I reply, causing her smile to disappear.

"Think about it Jacob, or face the consequences;" she threatens me turning around to head for the exit.

"You forget your slave girl;" I point out to her as I see she has left Simone kneeling on the floor.

"She's not my type, I've already told you I'm more into redheads;" she answers me again regaining the smile on her face, "Although my men say she has a tight pussy and ass, and fucking her mouth is a delight."

"Speaking of her ass, inside she has the whereabouts of the missing teacher;" she points to me before leaving the room.

As soon as I get out of Anna's sight, I lift Simone off the floor and hand her over to two of Colonel Malek's men to take her to the harem and take care of her.

"Fuck Jake, next time you want to throw a party like the one you set up, let me know beforehand, you know I like to have fun too;" Vincent tells me approaching.

"I think there's still more fun left than we'd all like;" I reply melting into a tight hug, "I'm glad to have you here."

When we break the hug Vincent turns his attention to Janet and Selene, who despite the situation can't help but stare at my friend, admiring his huge muscle covered body.

"I'm Vincent;" he introduces himself to Janet kissing first her hand and then her lips in a soft kiss.

"Janet;" replies the beautiful brunette with her eyes rolling.

"I'm Vincent;" he repeats the same introduction to Selene, "And you don't need to introduce yourself, Jake has told me a lot about you, although you are much prettier and sexier than he has told me."

Selene blushes at Vincent's words and at the way he roams her body with his gaze and I suspect also at something my friend has whispered in her ear, which I'd rather not know at the moment.

"What brought you here?" I ask Vincent, knowing that his presence at the party is not casual.

"I had the invitation for weeks, but I wasn't planning to come;" he answers me. "Everything changed when Lady Stephanie called me yesterday and told me about my father, I called in a couple of favors and I arrived half an hour ago."

"Is it useless to ask you where you were?" I ask Vincent again.

"On this occasion if I can answer you;" he answers me, "I was in Australia on vacation together with the model Niama Latos."

"You are a lucky guy;" I comment, Niama is one of the most famous models in the world, a real beauty desired by men and envied by women.

"She came with me although she didn't want to come to the party, if you behave well, I might introduce her to you;" Vincent tells me smiling.

"I don't think Yaiza will like her very much;" I comment knowing that the Princess doesn't take her eyes off us.

"I'm not worried, Yaiza has known Niama for a long time, besides we both know that right now our thing is impossible;" he tells me looking in the direction where the Princess is.

As midnight approaches, many of the guests are leaving the party, so that when the bells of the palace tower ring, only sixty or seventy of them remain at the party. It is then that Lady Stephanie takes the floor again.

"I am glad to see that some non-regular guests have decided to stay for this second part of the party;" Lady Stephanie comments, signaling for the butlers to open several doors through which about thirty naked slave girls enter.

"I think most of you know how this works, but I'm going to explain it for the newbies, although I suspect that if you have decided to stay for this part of the party it's because you know what it's all about;" Lady Stephanie points out smiling.

"All the slave girls who have just entered are available for use by any of the guests, as are all the slave girls who have come as escorts and do not leave the room before ten minutes;" Lady Stephanie explains.

As soon as Lady Stephanie has finished speaking, I signal one of the butlers to come forward and take Selene and Janet to my rooms.

"Get Janet ready for me, I want to fuck her tonight;" I say to Selene loud enough for Janet to hear me.

The next ten minutes the butlers are very busy, taking away the slave girls that their owners don't want to share with anyone. Just before the time is up, I look around for my friends.

Right away I find Omar, only Bashira remains by his side, and looking at the mixture of fear and excitement on the young girl's face I wonder if this is what she expected from her first days of slavery. I watch as Bungami leaves the room leading Charlene and Gloria, crossing his gaze with Lady Stephanie's, who returns a knowing smile.

I am surprised to see Yaiza nowhere to be seen, I was sure she was not going to share either Mary Jane or Claire, but I did expect her to stay, surely her reaction has been provoked by Vincent's arrival.

"Enjoy the evening;" a voice says to my back.

Turning around I am not surprised to see Peter, but I am surprised to see him alone.

"Tomorrow I'm going back to the United States, I leave Lidia and Becky in your hands;" he comments without stopping and giving me a chance to ask him for explanations. I make a move to go after Peter, but someone calling out to me forces me to stop.

"I've been wanting to talk to you all party, Mr. Francis;" Ambassador Connors says to me. "I wanted to thank you for your help in solving this diplomatic nightmare;" he comments to me. "And especially for relinquishing control of your slave girl to me."

I smile as I look at the attaché Tracy behind him, I know that Lady Stephanie I know ceded her a couple of days ago to the Ambassador, on the condition that he releases her in three months, since having diplomatic immunity Tracy cannot be enslaved. Looking at the attaché's smile and the glistening of her wet pussy, I'm sure she's going to enjoy these months of slavery, and who knows if longer afterwards.

Just as the ten minutes Lady Stephanie gave for anyone who didn't want to share her slave to take her away is up, the Regent approaches me accompanied by Vincent.

"I need you to do me a small favor;" she says with a serious gesture. "One that will also allow you to have some fun;" she adds, changing the serious gesture for a smile.

"See that brunette over there?" she asks pointing to one side of the room. "That's Patricia Gomez, the Spanish Ambassador's daughter, a spoiled brat who has done nothing but cause us trouble since she arrived a month ago, taking advantage of her diplomatic immunity to get drunk and skip curfew."

"Her latest occurrence has been to convince her father to bring her to the party as his slave;" Lady Stephanie explains, "I've arranged for the Ambassador to be busy for the rest of the evening;" she points to a pair of slave girls attending to a man in his mid-forties.

"The Ambassador leaves tomorrow to return to Spain to take some commercial agreements for signature by the government, he will be away for a month and he leaves his daughter here, I want to take advantage of that time to teach that brat a little lesson, starting with tonight;" Lady Stephanie comments to us.

Vincent and I look at young Patricia, a slender brunette with green eyes, long legs and firm tits, she is not dressed like the rest of the slave girls at the party, she is wearing a leather corset and matching mini skirt, which make her stand out like a beacon.

"I think she will fit in well at the new club;" I comment to Lady Stephanie who smilingly leaves the party, surely to join Bungami.

We watch Patricia for several minutes, the young woman looks nervously to all sides, seeing how around her everyone starts to fuck. Before I approach her, I glance around the room looking for Becky and Lidia, both are positioned on the floor on their hands and knees, facing each other kissing while Paul and Omar start fucking them.

Right next to them Bashira is riding Prince Abdulah's cock, who keeps playing with the rings that have been adorning the new slave girl's nipples since hours before the party. Finally, I look at the place where I saw the Spanish Ambassador for the last time, now he is lying on a sofa with two slave girls attending his cock while another one sits on his face offering him her pussy.

I signal Vincent and turn to Patricia who keeps moving around the room, observing everything going on around her while dodging anyone who tries to approach her. I stand behind her and wait for Vincent to approach, as I expected seeing my friend approaching her, she tries to back away, but as she turns, she collides with me, who quickly grabs her around the waist with one hand and turns her so that her back is pressed against my chest.

"Good night slave girl;" I whisper in her ear, "Do you like what you see?"

"I am not a slave girl;" she replies trying to free herself from my grip.

"That's not what I asked you;" I say taking my hand to the inside of her corset, "But I think you do like what you see, and my friend Vincent is going to help me check it out."

Vincent positions himself in front of Patricia, soon the beautiful brunette is trapped between our two bodies with one of my hands playing with her tits and one of Vincent's exploring her pussy.

"This slave girl is completely horny;" Vincent points out pulling his hand out of Patricia's panties, showing her completely wet.

"I told you I am not a slave girl;" protests the young woman again, "I am Patricia Gomez, the daughter of the Spanish Ambassador, so let go of me right now if you don't want to get in trouble."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Patricia;" replies Vincent kneeling at her feet, pulling her panties down along the way until her shaved pussy is in the air, "I'm Vincent and this is Jake;" my friend introduces us, causing Patricia to try to turn her head towards me.

"Looks like she's heard of you;" Vincent comments to me smiling before burying his face in Patricia's pussy, causing her to let out a little gasp of surprise.

"Unfortunately for you;" I whisper to Patricia. "The Spanish Ambassador has come accompanied by his 'slave girl' Patty, a 'slave girl' whom he has left at the party after Lady Stephanie's warning, a 'slave girl' therefore whom anyone can use for the rest of the party in any way they want, and that is what my friend Vincent and I are going to do right now;" I add emphasizing every time I say the word slave girl.

Patricia opens her mouth to protest, but all that comes out is a loud moan produced by Vincent's tongue in her pussy.

"For the next month you are going to have a crash course in slavery;" I whisper again, "And if you misbehave maybe your slave collar will become permanent and you will join Claire for the next two years;" I add ripping off the fake collar, replacing it with a real collar.

Vincent stands up on his feet, eliciting a cry of frustration from Patricia, which is immediately silenced, as my friend kisses her making her taste her own juices. When he breaks the kiss, we move to one of the sofas.

I sit on the couch lifting my clothes, showing my cock to a Patricia who seems to have lost all intention of resisting. Vincent handcuffs her hands behind her back and then bends her over at the waist so that her mouth is on my cock, he kneels again on the floor and continues to suck her pussy.

"I hope you are a good slave girl and know how to suck a cock well;" I tell him; "Otherwise I will have to punish you."

Patricia leans over a little more opening her mouth to slowly take my cock inside her, after the last few blowjobs by Selene and Madeleine, the sales clerk at the mall rather disappointing, I am pleasantly surprised to see how Patricia proves to know well what she is doing, and it doesn't take her long to take the whole of my cock all the way down her throat.

I watch as Vincent gets back up off the floor and signals me, as my friend places his cock at the entrance to Patricia's pussy, she tries to look back, but I place a hand on her head to stop her.

Patricia's whole body tenses the moment Vincent thrusts his hips forward, seen the way she is sucking my cock, I don't doubt that she has some experience with guys, but I am sure she has never had a cock like my friend's working its way into her body.

Patricia's body responds like the body of any of the girls I've seen being fucked by Vincent, reaching the first of many orgasms of the night.

After fifteen minutes and two more orgasms, I cum in Patricia's mouth forcing her to swallow it all, at the same time Vincent fills her pussy with his cum.

"How tight is this slut's ass?" I ask Vincent, though the look of terror Patricia grimaces is answer enough.

"Too tight for what you intend;" Vincent answers me knowing that my intention is for both of us to fuck her at the same time. "We'll have to stretch it out first."

"We'll have to leave it for another day;" I tell Vincent, "Now I have virgin pussy waiting for me, but don't let Patricia get bored, I'm sure Omar, Paul and the Prince will be happy to help you entertain her.

Vincent grabs Patricia and throws her to the floor next to Becky, Lidia and Bashira, who along with a couple of other slave girls are being serviced by a group of about ten men. Again, Patricia starts to protest and more when Omar stands behind her and starts to fuck her, but her protests are muffled when another of the men stands in front of her forcing his cock into the pampered young woman's mouth.

I quickly head to my quarters, hoping Selene has prepared Janet for me. When I enter, I can't help but smile at the sight of Janet tied to the bed, her body covered in sweat, with Selene positioned between her legs playing with her pussy.

"I've kept her on the verge of orgasm all this time;" Selene points out to me pulling away from Janet.

"When I'm done with her, I'll let you fuck her;" I say pulling her to me for a kiss not caring that her face is stained with Janet's juices. I bring my fingers to Janet's pussy and notice how her whole-body shudders from my touch.

"Please;" she begs me. "I need to cum."

I had intended to play with Janet for a while before fucking her, but as I look into her eyes and see how desperate she is for release, I decide not to wait any longer, strip naked and place myself between her legs.

Janet can't take her eyes off my cock, clearly frightened by its size.

"Relax Janet, I assure you; you're going to enjoy yourself very much;" I comment to her.

I place my cock at the entrance of her pussy and begin to push gently opening her labia, slowly inserting myself inside her. Janet's pussy is very tight and squeezes my cock in an incredible way, it's lucky I cum in Patricia's mouth a few minutes ago, otherwise I'm sure it wouldn't take me long to cum.

Janet raises her eyes to the ceiling, as if that way she can escape from what is happening, finally my cock touches her hymen, and I withdraw a little, to move forward with a strong thrust, breaking her virginity and not stopping until two thirds of my cock is inside her pussy.

The orgasm floods Janet's body, mitigating the possible pain and relaxing her pussy so that it takes me somewhat less time to finish penetrating her completely.

"Get ready;" I order Selene, "I want you to start fucking her as soon as I cum and pull out of her pussy."

Selene instantly obeys me by inserting a double dildo, with one part lodged in her pussy, seconds later I let out an intense grunt and cum in Janet's pussy, quickly pulling out, leaving Selene to take my place.

In that position I can observe my redhead's ass in all its glory with the bright red top of her anal plug, causing me to get a crazy urge to finally fuck her ass. I remove the anal plug and replace it with two of my fingers, opening and stretching her tight hole, my cock is too flaccid to try to fuck her, but looking at one of the dildos Selene has been using on Janet, I decide to take it and insert it into her ass.

"Stop;" I order Selene so that she is left with her body leaning against Janet's, with the full length of the double dildo inside them.

The translucent plastic dildo is a little wider than the anal plug I had in, but it is almost six inches long, I push it in very slowly until I feel Selene's ass start to resist, then I pull it out keeping it just a few inches in.

"Keep going;" I command Selene again, who begins to move her hips again, causing the dildo I am holding in my hand to move in and out of her ass. The orgasms of the two slave girls begin to follow one after the other until finally Selene falls exhausted on Janet's body, the dildo protruding from her ass.

I first remove the dildo from Selene's ass and then take her in my arms to pull her off Janet, who still lets out slight moans of pleasure as she feels the double dildo leaving her pussy.

I give Janet a gentle kiss and a passionate one to Selene before laying her down on the bed.

"Tomorrow it will be my cock that goes in your ass;" I tell her, determined not to wait any longer.

"If your cock makes me feel what I felt today, I can't wait for tomorrow;" Selene replies to me with a smile.

The next morning when I go down to breakfast leading Selene and Janet there are already several people sitting at the table, Lady Stephanie is in the center of the table, with Vincent and Yaiza at the ends without looking at each other or speaking to each other, at Vincent's feet is Patricia, the Spanish Ambassador's daughter, who despite having her body adorned with the rings on her nipples and clitoris that correspond to her as a slave girl, looks happy and smiling after a night of sex.

12