The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not looking so happy are Mary Jane and Claire at Yaiza's feet, they have their bodies covered in red whip lines and don't seem to have enjoyed themselves too much tonight. Paul with Céline and Laura, and Omar, Rania and an increasingly smitten Noemi complete the table.

Within minutes of sitting down Becky appears with tears in her eyes leading Lidia.

"Peter is gone;" she tells me through tears.

"I know, he told me last night, but I couldn't ask him why;" I reply to Becky.

"This place was making him lose control;" Lidia replies to me kneeling at Becky's feet, "He didn't want to hurt us anymore."

Before I can ask what is happening now with Lidia and Becky, it is Lady Stephanie who speaks up.

"Peter has given Lidia to the Emirate, she is now a palace slave girl;" she points out. "Becky like Andrea, the twins and some of your other companions, only has a verbal commitment to stay three months in Kanaan, she is not a real slave girl."

At my feet I notice as both Selene and Janet duck their gaze to the floor sadly, they just like Lidia and the rest of my companions if they are real slave girls for the next two years.

"Simone is well;" Lady Stephanie tells us, despite having been fucked many times in these days, she has not been marked, so she is a free woman, although when I have explained her a little the situation, she has decided to spend the summer in the palace, I hope that tomorrow she will already have strength and desire to join us.

"Esther?" I ask.

"As Anna told you the name of Esther's mistress was engraved on the anal plug Simone had in place, it will cost me a couple of days and having to call in certain favors, but I hope to have her in the palace before your return;" Lady Stephanie explains.

"I don't understand what you mean;" I ask Lady Stephanie, "I have no intention of going anywhere."

"You and Yaiza are going away for a couple of weeks to the villa Paul has in Mykonos with a couple of slave girls of your choice or I will lock you both up for that week in one of the palace dungeons;" Lady Stephanie threatens. "I'm sure Anna has something lined up against Taylor in the States and Yaiza here, and I don't know why she has become obsessed with you."

"Vincent has offered to start up the new club, and Bungami as soon as he is a little more recovered will take over the 'Princess';" finishes Lady Stephanie.

I tense up in the chair knowing that it is not worth arguing with Lady Stephanie, evidently, I would rather spend a few weeks in Mykonos together with Selene and some other slave girl than in a dungeon.

Barely two hours after finishing breakfast we are flying in a military helicopter with destination according to the official flight plan to Dubai, although we will actually land on a yacht in the Mediterranean that will take us to Paul's villa in Mykonos.

As we fly and since Yaiza is not too eager to talk, I take out the notebook where I have been taking notes since the night I was on my way to the 'Princess' and start going through the list of names.

Of the three teachers, Natalie will spend these three months at '1001 Nights', the new club owned by me and Yaiza, Kate has accepted Lady Stephanie's offer to sign a four year contract (the two of her slavery plus another two) as a teacher in the harem, and surely for many nights as a lover in the Regent's bed, that same offer will be made to Esther when they get her to the Palace, and knowing her family and economic situation, I have no doubt that she will accept the offer.

Attaché Tracy has returned to the Embassy, although she will spend the next three months as the Ambassador's slave girl.

Regarding the boys, Peter has returned to the United States, while Charles, Oscar, Lucas and Henry are not enjoying the vacation they had dreamed of, only Henry is being allowed to fuck one of the harem slave girls, although like his three companions he is being fucked by those same slave girls.

Moving on to the girls, Noemi is the only one who is technically still a free woman, although I can also add Simone to that list, Sara and Lana are still serving as slave girls at the hotel, although they are spending more and more time in Samir and Dumia's room than at the front desk.

Andrea will be working alongside Victor and Dianye as a manager/slave girl at the new club, and something tells me that as soon as we return to the States and she graduates, she'll be back in Kanaan right away. At the club she will be in charge of controlling Linda, Estela and Valentina, Becky is thinking of joining Andrea in management and incorporating Lidia as a slave girl.

In the 'Princess', besides Chole, whom I left there after buying her from Ntomi, she will be joined by Silvie, Victoria and Alexia. Charlene and Gloria remain in the palace attending to Ntomi, and I'm afraid my old friend will have a hard time getting rid of them.

Most of the hotel guests who disappeared that fateful night and we managed to buy in the oasis or in the market will join one of the two clubs, as Lady Stephanie and Vincent decide.

Selene and Janet travel as my slave girls to Mykonos, just as Mary Jane does as Yaiza's slave girl.

When we arrive at Paul's villa in Mykonos, I cannot help but be surprised to see it, just as it happens to Yaiza, it is perched on one of the cliffs of the island, and can only be reached by a narrow road through which a car travels with considerable difficulty.

More than a village, it is a real fortress, guarded by about twenty armed men, mercenaries in the service of Paul and attended by a dozen maids. Neither the soldiers nor the maids pay any attention to the seven slave girls who come with Yaiza and me. Although they are all dressed in simple summer attire, their collars are visible as are their nipple piercings.

It is evident that all of them are used to dealing with Paul, and surely, they know quite a few things related to slavery, that is if some of the servants or even all of them are not slave girls.

The area where we are going to reside is in the elevated area of the village, away from the entrance area and the houses where the mercenaries and the maids reside, although as I can see the whole village is monitored by cameras.

Yaiza smiles to see the face of most of the group before all the luxury that we have in front of us, all classmates are from families with lots of money, but none of us are used to this, only Mary Jane seems to ignore what surrounds her.

Especially nervous is Bashira, to whom if after spending eighteen years in the tents of the desert nomads, the palace already seemed impressive, now she can hardly articulate a word, something unusual for the talkative young woman.

"See you at breakfast;" Yaiza tells me walking up the stairs to the right wing of the main house, "I have to make it up to Mary Jane and Claire for what happened last night;" she adds feeling guilty.

As I watch her walk up the stairs, I can't help but worry, I know Yaiza knows how to take care of herself, but being left alone with four young girls who have barely been slave girls for four months between them, doesn't seem like a good idea, luckily Bashira is loyal to her niece and Yulien adores Yaiza.

I on the other hand don't have to worry about Selene's or Janet's reactions, even Patricia's, rather I have to worry about being able to satisfy their sexual needs.

As soon as we get to the room, I find that Paul has thought of everything, walls full of toys, chains hanging from the ceiling, fixings on the columns of the huge bed, everything needed to play with some beautiful slave girls.

"Tonight is Selene's night;" I tell them pushing the redhead onto the bed, quickly fastening her wrists and ankles to the bed posts, "You can play with her and fuck her until she begs for you to stop, then I will fuck her ass, and brand her back with the tribe's emblem."

Selene takes over two hours to beg her fellow slave girls to stop, in that time Patricia and Janet have whipped her tits and pussy, played with ice on her body, then dropped hot wax, fucked her with strap-ons of various sizes, bringing her to half a dozen orgasms.

As soon as Selene begs for Patricia and Janet to stop, I walk over to the bed and release her long enough to position her face down with her ass sticking up towards me. I reach behind her, and remove the anal plug from her ass, smiling to discover that it is a bit larger than the one from the night before.

I begin to pour plenty of lube and spread it around the inside of her ass with the help of my fingers, smear my cock, harder than ever after two hours of contemplating lesbian games, and place it at the entrance of her ass.

Seeing my cock next to her tight hole, I hesitate for a few moments, and I'm about to pull back, but Selene's movements looking for my cock make me go ahead. I push slowly forcing my way into her anal ring, aided by more lube poured in by Janet, when I finally force the initial resistance, my cock slowly begins to enter.

Selene cries and begs for me to stop, moving her bound body up and down, trying to get me out of her ass, though to no avail. As I push my cock in a little further and further, I notice how her body relaxes, and her protests are transformed into moans of pleasure and her first anal orgasm.

Unfortunately, before I can get my cock all the way in, I cum inside her, filling her ass with my cum. I quickly pull out and pick up the cattle branding gun Janet hands me, immediately placing it at the base of Selene's back, squeezing the trigger, branding her with fire.

"I'm sorry;" I tell Selene releasing her restraints, hugging her as she cries disconsolately.

"Don't be sorry Master Jake;" she replies looking up at me, "Now I know I am his slave girl for real and that you love me;" she adds causing me to hug her again and cry as she does.

------

As I look at Selene and Janet playing like two little girls in the shallow part of the pool, I can't believe how lucky I am, at last the order Lady Stephanie gave Yaiza and me a week ago to stay away for a while from Kanaan, seems to have been a good idea, Yaiza seems to have forgotten about Vincent and her sister Anna's betrayal, and I am quite more relaxed after everything that happened those days and all the things I have discovered about my mother.

All this has no doubt been helped by the sun and sea of Mykonos and the attentions of the slave girls we brought with us.

Selene, Janet and Patricia, have been a soothing and relaxing presence, the sex sessions have been so intense that many mornings we have slept well into the morning. Yaiza must have felt the same way with Yulien, Bashira, Mary Jane and Claire, although there are times when worry creeps back into the Princess's eyes.

Since we have arrived, Selene has been different, especially after the mark on her back, she has assumed that she is a slave girl, but here and now she is only my slave girl, she does not mind sharing me with Janet as we did last night in the palace, with Patricia as we have done these nights, nor with the rest of the slave girls, as she knows will happen any day now, but she knows that when the slave girls are left alone as has happened at times when Yaiza and I have gone out to visit the island, she is the one in charge and can give free rein to her dominant passions.

My eyes roam all over her wet body glistening with water and my cock gets hard, the ornaments on her nipples and clitoris look more and more beautiful to me, and I am thinking of talking to her about making them permanent, her curly red hair, which she now wears always loose falls over her back covering the slave mark on her back, the same drawing I have tattooed on my arm, but marked with fire the first night we spent here.

Next to her Janet continues to arouse my attention most of the time she is still the same shy, withdrawn, almost absent girl I have seen all through college, but at other times, as she is now, she is a cheerful girl, unable to shut up and hide her happiness.

I stand up and approach them, and when they see me coming, they climb on the huge round bed at the edge of the pool waiting for my arrival, kissing and caressing each other.

As soon as I climb up next to them, Selene takes hold of my cock and takes it into her mouth, although she immediately lets Janet take care of it, while my beautiful redhead kneels next to her giving her instructions. It is amazing to me that until just two weeks ago, Selene refused to suck my cock, now she has not only become an expert cock sucker, but she is teaching Janet everything she needs to get to her level.

I don't know if Janet can ever reach Selene's level, but I do know that her small mouth envelops my cock in a way that none of my slave girls have ever done before, her fleshy lips seem to melt into my flesh, so that every time she moves, I get a strange sensation that brings me to ecstasy.

Selene soon stops giving Janet instructions and joins her, beginning to take turns kissing and sucking my cock, intermittently taking it into her mouth, driving me wild in the process.

I know what the two sluts intend to do, they want to do the same thing they did the second day on the island, force me to cum to continue their lesbian games, it seems that the night they spent sitting on a sybian, reaching orgasm after orgasm while I fucked Patricia, was not punishment enough.

Before I can cum, I push them onto the bed and position myself between Janet's legs, placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Janet looks at me with pleading eyes, we both know that although her tight pussy is wet with arousal, it is not lubricated enough for penetration, so far, I have always masturbated her to orgasm before fucking her.

I push gently, and I feel her whole-body tense up as she feels my cock making its way into her pussy, Janet closes her eyes and bites her lips to avoid letting out a cry of pain, luckily Selene has noticed the situation and has started to play with her nipple rings.

Janet's discomfort barely lasts a couple of minutes, the moans coming out of her mouth show that she is enjoying my cock and Selene's caresses.

When I get tired of fucking Janet, I have Selene lie down between her legs and play with her pussy, meanwhile, after liberally lubricating my redhead slave girl's ass and my cock, I start inserting it into her ass.

Just like the first time I fucked her ass the first day I stayed on the island, Selene behaves like a wild filly, moving her body to avoid penetration, a couple of spankings and a strong grip on her hips, is enough to tame her and manage to get the tip of my cock in her tight hole, from that moment on, the wild filly disappears replaced by a she-wolf in heat, howling so loudly that I am sure that if we were not miles away from the nearest house, everyone could hear her screams. Although this time Janet's hands holding her head against her pussy drowns out the screams of pleasure.

Like every time I have fucked Selene's ass, I am barely able to last five minutes before I cum, although this time instead of cumming inside her as I have done the other times, I pull out of her ass and cum on the faces of my two slave girls, then letting them clean my cock and kiss each other until there is no trace of my cum.

We have barely finished fucking, when we get a call from the security checkpoint, alerting us to the arrival of a couple of young women, one of whom claims to be Paul's niece.

I tell security to leave her at the door while I call Paul to find out what's going on. When I do my friend starts cursing and swearing, realizing the situation.

"I'm sorry Jake, I didn't even remember that my niece Martha was going to spend a few days in Mykonos with a friend;" Paul apologizes. "I'll call them now and explain everything."

"Relax, nothing's wrong;" I tell Paul, "The villa is big enough for everyone."

"That's true, the only problem is that you'll have to stop having your orgies in the pool, Martha and her friend study at a Catholic College in Wales, and they're not too familiar with sex, let's just say they're a bit repressed;" Paul explains to me.

I call security to let the two girls in, as soon as they arrive at the pool, I am tempted to take a picture of them and send it to Paul, so he can see how 'repressed' his niece and her friend are.

Both young ladies are wearing shorts with holes all over them, perfectly revealing their thighs and ass, Martha is wearing red fishnet stockings with three inches heeled boots and her friend is wearing full stockings with the waistband above the shorts.

The top is even more provocative, consisting of a bikini top, which barely conceals the good-sized boobs that both girls have.

"You can go on fucking your sluts;" Martha exclaims glaring at Selene and Janet, "We'll stay in our rooms and only go down to the pool when you're not using it."

The way Martha's friend looks at Selene and Janet is very different, with a mixture of envy and desire that makes an idea run through my head.

"That bitch needs a little lesson;" Selene points out preempting my thoughts.

After a week of non-stop fucking, that night we decide to take a little break, no kinky games, I simply place the three slave girls on the bed and fuck them passing from one to the other, bringing them to orgasm and then cumming all over their faces.

The next morning, I wake up with the familiar feeling of lips on my cock, I don't open my eyes wondering which of my two slave girls will be the one giving me this gift, Selene or Janet, Patricia still sleeps tied at the other end of the room, although there is also the possibility that it could be Yulien or Claire, who have escaped again from Yaiza's room to have their share of cock. I, as always when I am near Yaiza, keep my eyes closed for a few seconds, imagining that she is the one who wraps her lips around my cock.

I finally open my eyes to see an olive skin glistening from the water drops after the shower, it's the first time Bashira wakes me up like this and I smile satisfied to add a new slave girl to my long list.

I haven't enjoyed Bashira's mouth too much, but the few times I have, she has seemed more skilled than she is showing herself to be now. I grab the dark clump of hair forcing her head up, surprised to find that the two eyes looking at me are not Bashira's brown ones but Yaiza's emerald green ones.

Startled I let go of Yaiza's hair, but she doesn't pull back, she bends her head down again to suck my cock again.

I get so aroused realizing that it is Yaiza sucking my cock, that I am unable to hold on another minute before I cum.

Yaiza is unable to swallow all of my cum and ends up withdrawing my cock from her mouth letting me unload my last remnants on her face.

"It tastes better than I thought;" she tells me picking up the remains of semen with her fingers and taking it to her mouth; "We'll have to do it again, and I hope you last longer than today;" she adds getting up from the bed to leave.

Before we reach the bedroom door, Yaiza turns and looks at me smiling.

"We better not say a word about this to anyone, we don't want Lady Stephanie to find out and decide to turn you into a eunuch."

I close my eyes for a few seconds, and open them thinking it's all been a dream, but the hell red carmine mark at the base of my cock prove to me that it's all been real and wonderful.

To be continued...

12