The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 17

Story Info
A phone call spoils Jake and Yaiza's peaceful vacation.
4.7k words
4.36
1.8k
1
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of Year Trip 17 - Anna's Calling

The arrival of Paul's niece, Martha and her friend Emily two days ago, have upset all our plans, the mansion is big enough so that we hardly coincide, but the big pool, main center of my games with Selene and the rest of my slave girls has been out of use to be used continuously by the two young girls.

I have not minded too much, when I have decided to play with my slave girls I have stayed in my rooms or in one of the game rooms spread around the mansion, Yaiza on the other hand has been quite annoyed, she is in a bad mood and I have hardly seen her in these two days.

Besides, after these intense days in the palace, neither me, nor Selene nor the rest of my slave girls, care the least about spending some time in the pool bathing and playing as if we were normal young people.

Today after lunch we decided to go up to the pool and when we arrived, we found that Martha and Emily were already there, Martha has twisted the gesture as soon as she saw us and has moved away from the pool, Emily on the other hand has smiled when she saw us and has had no problem in mixing with Janet and Patricia, and always trying to seek contact and company of Selene, although she prefers to stay by my side.

That was an hour ago, and Martha, seeing that Emily doesn't pay attention to her, leaves the pool very angry, as soon as I see Martha disappear, I approach Selene and whisper in her ear, when I finish, my beautiful redhead gets up smiling and jumps into the pool to join the rest of the girls.

Selene joins the girls and as soon as she does, she grabs Janet by the waist and gives her a passionate kiss on the lips, provoking a cry of surprise from Emily. Selene extends the kiss for a couple of minutes, during which time both girls' hands sensually roam their bodies, when the kiss breaks, Selene moves to Patricia and repeats the same action, although this time while they kiss her hands untie the Spanish slave girl's bikini top and begin to play with her tits.

Selene's games with Patricia go on for five minutes, and the first moans of pleasure from the young woman are audible in the pool. When Selene separates from Patricia, the gesture of disappointment on the young woman's face is evident to all present.

"Now it's your turn;" Selene says to Emily approaching her.

Emily tries to pull back, more as a spontaneous reaction than by really wanting it, before she moves further away, Selene grabs her by the waist and pulls her to her trapping her in a kiss. The young woman doesn't react at first, keeping her arms slumped at the sides of her body, but when Selene's hands begin to roam her body, it doesn't take long for her arms to move in response to the caresses.

Not even when Selene's hands begin to caress her tits does Emily show any resistance, only when the redhead inserts her right hand through her bikini bottom does she show any reaction and pushes it away from her and runs away with her face flushed with embarrassment.

Selene looks at me smiling, knowing she has planted the seed and will soon have Emily at her feet, for the moment she will have to make do with Patricia and Janet and gestures for them to come to her, within seconds the three bodies melt into an intense embrace and moans rise into the air not knowing which of the three slave girls belong to.

I leave the three slave girls to their games and head to the lower part of the mansion in search of Yaiza, I have hardly seen her since the arrival of the two girls and I begin to be truly worried about her.

As soon as I approach the playroom Yaiza uses, I start to hear the first moans and screams, and the unmistakable sound of the whip as it crosses the air, I open the door and stand transfixed at what I see: in the middle of the room stands a naked and sweaty Yaiza, with a whip in her hand beating a gagged Mary Jane, whose back is covered in red marks, spread out around the rest of the room are the other three slave girls, in a rather sorry state.

Bashira is fastened to a wooden chair with a hollow seat part, she has two dildos going in and out of her pussy and ass at a speed too slow to bring her to orgasm, her body covered in sweat, the tears on her cheeks and her lost look, give me to understand that she has been on the verge of orgasm for too long.

Yulien is hanging from the ceiling, her arms and legs stretched crosswise, vibrators attached to her nipples and pussy, keeping her on the edge in the same way as Bashira.

Claire's situation is not much better, her whole body is covered in waxy residue, and she also has two dildos lodged in her pussy and ass, though these unlike Bashira's move quickly, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm without letting the climax subside.

"Damn Yaiza, what do you think you're doing?" I yell at her grabbing the whip with my hand when she makes the backward movement.

Yaiza turns to me and tries to hit me with her hand, but despite her fighting skills, I get seven inches and thirty kilos out of her and I have no problem stopping the blow. When I look at my friend's face I get really scared, her makeup is smeared after crying, and looking at her naked body, I realize that in these two days that I haven't seen her she has lost weight, something must have happened and I have to find out what.

I grab her by the waist and pull her to me, hugging her tightly so she doesn't escape, I have wished many times to have that naked body next to mine, but right now I am not able to look at it that way.

Yaiza starts crying, beating my chest with her small hands, mumbling something mixing Arabic, English and tribal dialect, not allowing me to understand what she says.

I pick her up from the floor and take her in my arms, as I do so she presses herself against my chest and wraps her arms around my neck. We leave the playroom and I carry her to her room leaving her on the bed, covering her slender naked body with a sheet.

"I'll alert Selene and the rest of the slave girls to take care of you," I comment to Yaiza heading for the bedroom door.

"Wait Jake!" yells Yaiza joining me on the bed, not caring that the sheet is sliding down her body showing me her tits again "I'll tell you all about it later, but now you have to take care of the slave girls, Please!"

I close the door and head off in search of Selene, I had already planned to take care of the slave girls, but I'm glad Yaiza has realized what she has done and cares about them again.

It doesn't take me long to get to the pool, Selene and the other two girls have stopped their lesbian games and are in the pool splashing around like little girls, although with Martha and Emily gone, they stay naked.

As soon as Selene sees me coming, she quickly gets out of the water, realizing something is up, though I don't give her time to ask me.

"Go immediately to Yaiza's room, and take care of her;" I order her.

"You two go one to the kitchen to prepare something to eat and the other to prepare the sauna and Jacuzzi;" I order Janet and Patricia.

As Janet and Patricia run off to do my bidding, I approach Selene and grabbing her by the back of the neck pull her close to me and give her a passionate kiss.

As soon as I break the kiss, I start walking towards the interior of the house, Selene follows me nervous and restless, a restlessness that only increases when she opens the door of Yaiza's room and sees her friend's face.

Selene quickly runs to the bed and hugs Yaiza, who again begins to cry inconsolably.

I close the door behind me, leaving Selene in the room with Yaiza, very worried about her friend and I head to the playroom. I have known the Princess for years, and I know that like Caleb, despite the games she plays, she cares a lot about her slave girls, so I can't imagine what must have happened to her to make her act like this.

As soon as I enter the playroom I move towards Claire and stop the dildos and then release her from her restraints, I take her in my arms and lay her down on one of the beds in the room, she is exhausted after so many orgasms, but from what I have heard about Prince Abdulah, I am sure it is something she has experienced before.

The next slave girl I approach is Yulien, I remove the vibrators attached to her nipples and clit and replace them with my fingers, causing her moans to increase. I barely need a few seconds moving my fingers inside her pussy to bring her to the desired orgasm, although I know that after staying on the edge for, I don't know how long it's not going to be enough for her body to recover.

"I'm coming back to you now;" I tell Yulien releasing her chains, having to hold her body so she doesn't fall to the floor, not releasing her until I leave her kneeling on the floor.

I practically repeat the same steps with Bashira, bringing her to orgasm before releasing her from her restraints.

"Thank you, Master Jake;" the young nomad says to me, "How is Yaiza feeling?" she asks me, surprising me that she cares about the one responsible for having her in such a state.

"Selene is taking care of her;" I reply.

"This is all Princess Anna's fault;" Bashira yells at me, "The night of Martha and Emily's arrival she phoned and then sent her some videos and emails. When she opened them she went crazy."

Bashira's words only complicate things, if we are in Mykonos is precisely because a few days ago we discovered that the responsible for everything that happened in the Emirate the last few months was the responsibility of Princess Anna, Caleb's mother's sister, and until a few months ago heir to the throne of the Emirate.

Everything seems to have been triggered by Caleb removing Anna from the succession and appointing Yaiza in her place, now Anna wants to do away with Yaiza, with Taylor, Caleb's fiancée, and I don't know why also with me after I refused to join her to rule the Emirate.

"We'll talk about all that;" I comment to Bashira helping her to one of the beds in the playroom.

After leaving Bashira on the bed I approach Mary Jane, running my fingers over her back, checking that fortunately none of Yaiza's lashes have broken the skin, and that the marks will disappear in a few days. As I inspect Mary Jane's entire body, I notice that she also has a pair of vibrators lodged in her pussy and ass keeping her on the verge of orgasm.

"This is not how I had intended it to be the first time I fucked you;" I comment to Mary Jane placing myself behind her after removing both the vibrators and the gag.

"Please Jake;" she pleads with me, "I need to cum."

As soon as I let her finish speaking, I release my cock from my pants and after lining it up with her pussy I push hard, inserting it half way in, stopping as I feel something impede my penetration for a few moments.

"Shit!" I exclaim realizing I just deflowered Mary Jane, "I thought Yaiza would have fucked your pussy by now during these days;" I comment resuming my movements until I fully insert my cock.

"I'm a lying whore who doesn't deserve to have a cock in her pussy;" she answers me calmly.

"That means Yaiza has been fucking your ass;" I comment playing with one of my fingers in her back hole, finding it sliding easily inside her.

"Yaiza, Bashira, Yulien and Claire, they've all been fucking my ass these days, not stopping until they bring me to orgasm;" Mary Jane points out to me letting out an intense moan as she reaches orgasm.

"Fuck!" You don't know how many times I've imagined this scene;" comments a voice from the entrance of the playroom.

Looking up there, I find Selene naked, with a strap on placed around her waist looking at the four girls.

"Yaiza has fallen asleep and I thought you might need some help with the slave girls;" she tells me approaching Bashira, who joins me on the bed smiling.

I shake my head affirmatively without saying a word, Selene has been right with her decision, the four slave girls need to be well fucked to release all the accumulated tension, and it was only going to take me hours to do it, that is if I managed to keep my cock in shape all those hours.

I watch as Selene places herself between Bashira's legs and starts to fuck her, the latex cock she has chosen is a little shorter than mine, but a little wider and I watch as she stretches the slave girl's labia, luckily, she is so lubricated that her pussy accepts the whole length without any problem.

Soon Bashira's moans are joined by Selene's own and I smile suspecting that the latex cock she has chosen has a part buried in her own pussy, and that she is not only going to help relieve the slave girl's horniness, but she is also going to quite enjoy the situation.

I don't stop fucking Mary Jane until I bring her to her third orgasm, then I pull out of her pussy and position myself in front of her, bringing my cock close to her mouth, thinking that being a virgin, those lips have never stroked a cock, although it doesn't take long to prove my mistake, despite being tied up, Mary Jane moves her mouth over my cock, kissing and licking it, taking it as deep as her awkward position allows her.

I pull out of Mary Jane's mouth and she looks at me smiling.

"I wasn't entirely lying when I said I had enjoyed the cocks of almost all the classmates;" she comments to me still smiling.

I pull away from Mary Jane giving her a hard spanking on her ass, leaving her still tied up.

"Aren't you going to untie me?" she asks me struggling with her restraints.

"Later, when Selene has fucked you;" I reply sitting on the bed with Yulien.

Of the four slave girls, Yulien is the most affected by what has happened, since I locked the slave collar and brought her to the palace, she has practically become Yaiza's personal slave girl, and I can tell she is in love with her Mistress. I lift her slender body and sit her on my lap, playing with her small tits and kissing her elegant neck, as I bring two of my fingers to her pussy, she lets out a little moan, due to how sensitive she has her pussy.

I play for several minutes with her pussy and her nipples, until I bring her to the brink of orgasm, then to the despair of the beautiful oriental I stop, but only to lift her on top of me and let her slowly fall on my cock. I barely get half of my cock in before her body begins to show resistance, I let go of my grip so that she can be the one who ends up impaling herself and I hold her hands behind her back to prevent her from leaning back.

"I find it amazing that your pussy is still so tight despite how many times Yaiza has fucked you;" I tell her bringing my fingers to her clit to masturbate her and increase her pleasure.

"That's what Lady Yaiza tells me every time she fucks me..." she replies unable to finish the sentence overwhelmed by the orgasm.

Just as I have done with Mary Jane, I don't stop fucking Yulien until I bring her to three intense orgasms, in that time interval Selene has tired of fucking Bashira and is lying on the bed with Claire riding her cock. As I look at the French beauty, I detect something glistening at the entrance to her ass and decide to approach to check what it is.

As I expected, it is an anal plug similar to the one Selene has been using these days, and still uses on occasion, I play with it by twisting it inside her ass and pulling it out slightly before pulling it out completely with one strong tug.

Claire lets out a scream from the shock of seeing her asshole free of the intruder, a scream that is prolonged as she feels two of my fingers enter her asshole. She is not a virgin, but she is very tight, some of the guests Prince Abdulah has given her to over the months have enjoyed her ass, but I am sure she has not been fucked like she is going to be now.

I push Claire's body towards Selene, who grabs her head and begins to kiss her as she realizes my intentions, intentions that Claire is unaware of until I grab her waist and push the tip of my cock into her ass. Initially she gives in easily, but soon her body is unable to accept the latex cock in her pussy on the one hand and mine in her ass on the other.

Trying to force her deeper without succeeding, I grab Claire by the waist and turn around on the bed, leaving me lying down and her on top of me, with my cock almost completely inside her, Selene is the one who now stands over her and begins to put the latex cock in her pussy, which seems to accept more easily all its length, until both cocks are completely inside.

The double penetration is too much for Claire who begins to link one orgasm after another until she practically passes out from pleasure, something she does as she feels me cumming in her ass.

While I wait for my cock to get hard again, Selene gets off the bed and walks over to Mary Jane, playing her fingers over the red marks on her body.

"I can't say you don't deserve this after how you treated us those months;" Selene says to Mary Jane, stretching the piercing on one of her nipples, "But Master Caleb bought you as a gift for me and it's about time I start enjoying my gift;" she adds starting to fuck her.

The increased thickness of the latex cock coupled with how sensitive Mary Jane's pussy is after the previous orgasms, causes her to let out a small cry of pain, which soon turns into intense moans.

Looking at that image of Selene fucking a tied-up Mary Jane, my cock doesn't take long to get hard again, although my initial intention was to fuck Bashira, the nomadic slave girl is cuddling with Yulien, kissing and playing with her hands, so I decide to join my beautiful redhead.

I position myself behind Selene, and grab her waist, surprising her by doing so, having her pussy filled by the double latex cock, I only have one free hole left to use, and I don't think about it for a second before I push my cock in her ass.

I'm sure the part lodged in Selene's pussy, it's barely three inches with the only function of exciting her clitoris, but the sensation of having for the first time her pussy and ass penetrated at the same time cause her to stop her movements and burst into an intense and shattering orgasm.

"Keep fucking Mary Jane;" I order Selene after letting her recover from her climax, from that moment on, to every thrust of mine in her ass, Selene responds with one in Mary Jane's pussy, turning the playroom into a chorus of moans and screams, which doesn't stop until the three of us, almost simultaneously reach orgasm.

"Let them eat something and then relax in the sauna;" I order Selene, "I'll keep an eye on Yaiza, I don't want anyone to disturb us."

I take a quick shower before going to Yaiza's room, when I enter, she is still asleep, Selene must have washed her face, even showered her, and free of the tears and makeup stains, she looks like the girl I know and appreciate again.

I open my eyes startled to feel lips wrapping around my cock, sunlight streams in through the wide windows of the room, it must be past noon, I must have fallen asleep, exhausted after fucking the four slave girls and Selene. I let out a small moan as I feel lips moving up and down the length of my cock, I don't have to look down to know it's Yaiza who is sucking me, I gave orders last night that no one was to disturb us.

I close my eyes carried away by pleasure, and I don't open them until I cum in Yaiza's throat, then I open them and see her cleaning the remains of semen that she hasn't been able to swallow.

"It's my way of thanking you for everything yesterday;" she tells me standing up to head to a table at the side of the room.

I join Yaiza seconds later, and just as I sit down, there's a knock on the door and Bashira enters with breakfast for the two of us. Before she reaches the table Yaiza gets up, and walking over to her she takes the tray from her, sets it down on the table and gives her a passionate kiss.

12