The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday;" she tells her ducking her eyes, "Tell Claire, Yulien and Mary Jane, and tell them also that I'll make it up to all four of them for everything."

Bashira withdraws without a word, and when the two of us are left alone, an awkward silence fills the room.

"What happened?" I ask her breaking the silence.

Yaiza takes a deep breath, and pours herself a cup of coffee before answering.

"I shouldn't have picked up her phone after what happened at the feast;" she tells me referring to her sister, "But when she called, I thought I could talk to her and convince her to come back to the Emirate and try to fix things, although better than telling you the conversation I'll play it for you, I recorded the whole thing."

Yaiza puts the phone on the table, and starts the recording.

"Good evening sis, I hope you are enjoying your vacation. I don't know where you are exactly, but I recommend you to stay there and don't come back to Kanaan, in the next weeks very ugly things are going to happen and I wouldn't like anything to happen to you;" comments Anna.

"Why are you doing this?" asks Yaiza, "Go back home and we will try to fix everything."

"There is nothing to fix;" cries Anna, "This can only end one of two ways, either with me dead or Caleb dead, me on the throne of the Emirate and all of you sold into slavery."

"You're crazy!" retorts Yaiza.

"I'm not crazy!" shouts Anna again, "I have it all perfectly planned, Leroy will pay whatever I ask for Taylor, and will take Ntomi's place at the head of the slave girl trafficking operation, Lady Nabila will be the perfect slave girl for the new leader of the tribes, Rose's bitch, finally, after five years will end up where she belongs, this time no one will rescue her at the last minute, and as for my mother, I have many buyers for her;" she adds.

"You will even get lucky, you will get what you want so much, but not in the way you imagine, Vincent is crazy to put a slave collar on you and fuck you, you can't even imagine everything he tells me he wants to do to you while we fuck, I can't wait to see it."

"I'll send you some of the videos we've shot."

"Please Anna, get it over with;" Yaiza begs her.

"As for your little friend Jacob, he and his redhead girlfriend will end up becoming my toys, and he will do anything I ask of him if he doesn't want her to end up in a brothel getting fucked by a dozen men every day."

"I don't care if you tell this conversation to whomever you want, it's all on and no one can do anything to stop it. See you soon sis."

Yaiza has long since started crying, I get up and hug her, sitting her on my lap as I have often done when she was eleven or twelve.

"None of that is going to happen;" I tell her wiping her tears away.

Without saying anything, Yaiza picks up her cell phone and starts playing a video, showing Vincent fucking Anna.

"You are assured the support of Britain and the United States in exchange for 50% of the caltenium mined in the mines;" comments Vincent as Anna rides his cock.

"Is your price still the same?" asks Anna.

"The same, I just want Yaiza as my slave girl, I want to fuck that tight ass until she begs me to stop, when she does, I will brand her as my slave girl and walk her naked all over the Emirate."

"It's not Vincent!" I tell Yaiza pausing the video, turning it back a few seconds.

"Vincent has a scar on the right side of his abdomen, he had it done five years ago on the 'Princess'."

"Are you sure?" asks Yaiza looking at the body of the man in the video, no scar is visible on his body.

"I was with him when he got it done by one of Ntomi's men, and I assure you that ten days ago when we fucked Patricia together at the palace party, he still had it;" I explain to Yaiza.

"Thank you for everything;" she says giving me a soft kiss on the lips, "What do we do now, do we go back to Kanaan and inform Lady Stephanie?"

"Nothing like that;" I reply, "We have three days of vacation left and we are going to enjoy them, besides I have a plan in place that will be to your liking."

"Tell me about it;" Yaiza asks me.

"Neither Emily nor Martha are the repressed girls that Paul told us;" I comment to Yaiza, "They are both lesbians, Emily has submissive tendencies and has fallen in love with Selene, I have already talked it over with her so she can seduce her and give her to me, as for Martha..."

"She's an arrogant and spoiled bitch who deserves a lesson;" Yaiza interrupts me anticipating my words.

"And you're going to be the one to give it to her, although I'm going to fuck her so she knows what it feels like to be fucked by a man, hopefully we can take them to Kanaan and play with them for the rest of the vacation."

"What are we waiting for?" says Yaiza smiling at me.

To be continued...

12