The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a virgin?" I ask Berta, helping her up off the floor, bending her over the stone.

"No;" she replies, looking at me scared, but as her body gives away, very excited.

Yes, with Selene I was playing for a while with my cock at the entrance of her pussy, with Berta, I don't waste time, although I push gently not knowing if her pussy can accept my full length. I feel her pussy stretching as I pass, as her body trembles from the pleasure she is feeling, a pleasure completely unknown to her.

I don't know how many orgasms Berta reached while playing with Dana, but now she bursts into one so intense that only my cock inside her pussy prevents it from falling to the ground, I stop for a few seconds to change her position, sitting her on the rock, opening her legs, placing myself between them to continue fucking her, looking at her face and playing with her tits while I do it.

While I continue to fuck Berta, Dana hasn't stopped eating Selene's pussy, cleaning up all the remnants of my cum and bringing her to orgasm along the way, an orgasm that Selene is ready to return with a strap-on and a latex cock.

I bring Berta to two more orgasms before I pull out of her pussy and move over to Selene, who is fucking Dana positioned on her hands and knees. I position myself in front of Dana and bring my cock to her mouth, the brunette smiles at me and takes it in her mouth quickly, shown that she does know what to do with it, her skills are such that if I let her, she will get me to cum in no time. I pull out of her mouth, and as soon as Selene sees me, she stops fucking Dana, stepping aside to let me take her place, although that's not exactly what I do, as instead of taking my cock to her pussy, I take it to her ass, an ass that seems to have been well used as it accepts my cock perfectly.

After a couple of minutes, I feel like I'm about to cum, I signal Berta and Selene to come over, pull out of Dana's ass and cum all over them, unloading my cum mainly on Berta, making her taste a man's cum for the first time.

We rest on the floor of the cave for a few minutes before getting dressed and returning to the party, Dana returns to her position as a waitress, and Berta free of the collar that had been placed on her at the supposed auction, joins her behind the bar, Selene and I return to the mansion, waiting for the rest of the girls to do so and finish the game proposed by Yaiza.

------

Bashira is the last to arrive, just at five in the morning, like the rest of the girls she comes with a smile on her mouth, unmistakable sign that she has had a good night.

"Emily and Martha are missing;" comments Janet.

"Emily texted me at two in the morning saying that Martha was unwell and they were going back to the mansion;" I reply; "They must have been asleep for a while;" I add keeping silent.

"Who's starting?" asks Yaiza looking at the small circle we have formed at the edge of the pool.

"Myself;" I answer wanting to get rid of this as soon as possible.

With Selene sitting naked on my lap and still playing with the ornaments on her nipples, I begin to tell our little adventure, as I progress through the story, I lower my hand to her pussy and begin to masturbate her, so that I bring her to orgasm just as I finish the story.

I grab Selene's face and give her a soft kiss on the lips, her face is flushed with embarrassment, but not from the orgasm she has just had, she is now a slave girl again and not master of her pleasure, her embarrassment is because they have all heard how she has behaved tonight.

Once Selene and I have recounted our adventure, the rest seem to loosen up and all raise their hands to have their turn.

Patricia goes ahead of the rest of the girls, and starts talking, her story is as we all guessed, she simply came to the party, picked a guy she liked, grabbed his hand and took him to a secluded spot, where she fucked him until he was exhausted and spent.

"I guess you don't win the prize;" Yaiza comments to him provoking the smile of the rest.

"My turn;" Claire points out raising her hand.

"Since I don't think, anyone has bothered to see what the party was about, I'll tell you a little bit, there were a dozen different zones, representing different areas of the Roman Empire, all courtesy of someone called the 'Princess' who is the one who has financed the whole party;" she explains looking at Yaiza. During this night and until dawn, everything is allowed as long as there is consent, if a girl doesn't want to participate in something, she just has to say so and the praetorians guarding the enclosure make sure nothing happens."

We all look at Yaiza because of Claire's comment, but she ignores us and signals Claire to continue telling her story.

"It was almost two in the morning when I entered one of the tents, the space was decorated like the garden of a Roman villa, with fountains, benches and tables, after a while looking around without finding anything interesting, I started talking to a girl, looking as bored as me, suddenly two dozen huge guys dressed in furs, as 0if they were Germanic barbarians, came in shouting, evidently they quickly went to the girls and started pushing them against the tent wall, most of them pretended to resist, but soon they were half naked, kneeling at the feet of one of the barbarians sucking their dicks, or bent over the benches or tables being fucked, only three or four girls raised their hands, and I scared I did the same, and they left me alone."

"Two of the girls ran out of the orgy that was starting, the rest of us were left enjoying the show, getting excited watching the girls being fucked. A few minutes later a huge blond guy of almost seven feet arrived, dressed more luxuriously than the rest, and accompanied by three other guys, without wasting time he approached one of the voyeurs and pushed her against the wall, bringing his hand to her pussy."

"You are wet and wanting to join them;" he said pointing to the rest of the girls who were being fucked by the barbarians, "Join or get out of here."

"The girl was melting in his hands, and it didn't take long for her to shake her head confirming that she wanted to stay, the blond giant smiled, made a signal to one of his companions who stepped forward replacing him. The blond giant repeated the operation with the other two girls, who like the first one agreed to stay and join the orgy."

"When he approached me, my pussy was soaking wet, I almost came to orgasm when he removed my robe and inserted two of his fingers inside, looking at me and smiling as I waited for him to ask me what I wanted to do, even though I knew what I was going to answer him, but the blond giant surprised me and didn't even ask me the question, he rested his hand on my shoulders pushing me down until I was on my knees in front of him with the bulge of his crotch at the height of my face."

"What are you waiting for?" he said to me.

"I knew if I ran away, I couldn't stop, but I chose not to and brought my hand to his crotch and released his cock, my eyes widening like saucers as I saw the length and girth he was spending, very similar to the cock I had seen Bungami these days at the palace.

"Being Prince Abdulah's slave girl, I had spent many hours kneeling at his feet, sucking his cock, a good sized cock, and I quietly began to take the blond giant's cock into my mouth, taking it in little by little, inch by inch, until I got it to the back of my throat."

"I've never had a girl swallow my cock completely before;" he said smiling as he gave me his hand to help me up, "I'm going to reward you for that;" he added pushing me against the wall.

"I knew what was coming next, and even though my pussy was wet and lubricated, I couldn't help but let out a little scream as I felt the huge cock stretch my pussy, reaching places never touched before, giving me in seconds the most intense orgasm I had ever had up to that point."

I don't say anything to Claire, but pretty hot the rest of the girls' stories have to be to top them.

Janet and Mary Jane raise their hands at the same time to speak, we give the floor to Mary Jane, who when she tells her story we see that it is similar to Patricia's, with the only difference being that she picked a couple she saw kissing, and joined her for some unbridled sex time.

When Janet's turn is given, the young woman blushes.

"My adventure has been very similar to Patricia's, I saw a guy I liked, I shook hands with him, took him to the beach and we fucked like animals before returning to the party, when I came back, I repeated the same thing with another guy;" she tells us making a small pause, ducking her eyes embarrassed.

"I've repeated it six times;" she comments with a mischievous smile on her face.

"You've fucked seven guys?" asks Yaiza surprised.

"Two blondes, two brunettes, a redhead, a bald one and a black guy with a dick bigger than Jake's;" replies Janet smiling.

Yulien's turn comes, and we all watch as the shy Oriental's face reddens with embarrassment, and as I watch her take a breath before speaking, I wonder what she must have done tonight.

"I entered a tent with what appeared to be a reproduction of an old tavern, everywhere I looked there were half naked girls surrounded by men, letting themselves be caressed, it was then that I realized that it was not a tavern, it was a brothel. I was about to leave when I looked to the opposite side of where I was, I saw a stage, where a young oriental girl was dancing sensually, clearly provoking the men, several of them were trying to get on the stage, but two huge guards prevented them."

"Without thinking about it, and without really knowing why, I went to the stage, seeing me arrive the guards not only did not prevent me, but smiling they helped me to get on stage."

"The dancer held out her hand for me to approach her, when I did, she pulled me tightly towards her, grabbing me then by the waist to give me a kiss on the lips."

"Are you willing to enjoy yourself in front of all those people?" she asked me after finishing the kiss.

"I didn't answer her, I unfastened the clasp of the robe letting it fall to the floor, staying naked in front of a hundred people, without feeling any shame for it."

"Nice decorations;" the dancer told me playing with the rings on my nipples, "Your owner must really appreciate you."

"I was very surprised that the dancer had guessed my situation, but I was more surprised by the next words that came out of my mouth, "Tonight I am a free woman and you are going to be my slave girl and you are going to do everything I want, starting with kneeling and eating my pussy."

The dancer looked at me in astonishment unable to react to my words, but finally knelt at my feet and to the applause of the customers began to play with my pussy.

Only Yaiza had ever eaten my pussy before, and she had never let me reach orgasm, so when I exploded with pleasure, I closed my eyes and felt full. The stage was full of toys, from whips to dildos to anal plugs, for the next two hours I used them all on the dancer, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, until finally she begged me to stop.

When she did, I picked up the robe from the floor and with the help of the two guards got off the stage.

"Let them come up and fuck her;" I ordered them as they escorted me out of the brothel.

Yaiza looks at Yulien and shakes her head affirmatively, as if she knows that there is something hidden in Yulien that the rest of us have not seen.

"There is only Bashira and you left;" I say to Yaiza.

"Only Bashira is left;" Yaiza answers, "I am the judge of the contest, I can't participate, besides I haven't done anything interesting, just dance."

I doubt very much that Yaiza hasn't done anything at a party full of attractive young women eager for sex, but well, I'll try to find out what she has done when we are alone.

"You're the last one, start whenever you want;" I say to Bashira.

"My affair has not been at all as romantic as yours, let alone as sexually satisfying;" she tells us giving a long sigh, "But let's go with it."

"I saw a girl I liked and I followed her until I saw her enter a store, as I entered the store, I watched her get into a cage next to another girl, I was going to approach her to say something to her, when a strange object caught my attention and I approached to see it.

I had seen an object like that in the tribal council tent dozens of times, but they had never let me get close to it, it was a structure made with thin iron bars where they placed the new slave girls kneeling and fastened to the structure, so that their mouth, pussy or ass were available for use.

I moved closer to the structure, it was open, and without hesitation, I placed myself on my knees on the floor, positioning myself between the bars, without thinking it through I stretched my arm and grabbed the upper part pulling it down, closing it over my body.

I felt a shiver and felt my pussy getting wet, suddenly I heard some noises and tried to lift the top, without succeeding. Several people entered the tent and covered all the cages with tarpaulins, including the structure where I was fastened, the next thing I noticed is that they lifted me in the air and moved me.

When they removed the tarp, I discovered I was in a larger tent, almost two dozen girls were placed in stocks, pillories and tied to poles, among them the girl I had followed.

"Where are we?" I asked her, "What's going to happen to us?"

"We are in the Roman circus, and nothing is going to happen to you that you don't want;" she replied, "My friends and I are here for the third time but this is the first time we have agreed to participate."

"Participate in what?" I asked her again.

"In the auction, we are going to be sold as slave girls for the rest of the night, and until it is the auction we can be inspected and even fucked by the prospective buyers, I take it then that you have not come to the auction?"

"NO!!! And I want you to get me out of here now."

"That's impossible;" a male voice told me, "You will remain here until the auction is over, then we will release you, in the meantime we will see to it that you don't get bored."

The next two hours I was inspected by about thirty buyers, playing with my tits, pussy and ass, bringing me to half a dozen orgasms. In those two hours the girl I had talked to as well as the rest of the girls, was fucked a dozen times before the auction began.

The prices they paid for the girls seemed excessive for one night I said to myself as I followed the auction, but I soon forgot about it, telling myself I didn't know how things worked in the western world. When the auction ended, a dozen men entered the tent and began to re-cover the cages and frames, including mine.

"This one we're not taking her?" said a voice lifting the cloth covering me a little.

"We can't touch her, the princess has forbidden it;" replied another voice, "Although we can play with the rest before sending them to their new owners."

"A good while later, they removed the tarp and lifted the top of the structure leaving me free."

"Shit Yaiza, since you sponsor and organize these parties, could you let us know;" Bashira yells back, "For a few moments I thought they were selling those girls for real and that the same thing was going to happen to me."

"I didn't sponsor anything or talk to anyone; I didn't even know about this party until I got a video in the mail;" Yaiza replies.

"Fuck!" I suddenly scream at Yaiza's words, "Selene, go find Emily and Martha in their rooms;" I say quickly getting to my feet.

Just as I get to my feet, the TV screen on the side of the pool lights up, showing a picture of Anna on it.

"Don't worry about Martha and Emily, Jacob, in a little while you'll have them at the mansion along with a couple of other gifts;" she comments implying that she's been listening to everything we were saying.

"When three days ago Yaiza opened the emails I sent her and activated the tracking signal, I was very surprised to discover that you were in Mykonos;" Anna points out, "When you disappeared from Kanaan, I thought that since Paul was in the palace you would come to his mansion in Mykonos, but I discarded that possibility right away assuming that he knew what was going to happen the night of the Roman party."

"So, what happened tonight?" I ask him as I turn on the computer to try to override the signal.

"Don't bother trying Jacob, you're handy with computers, but nowhere near as handy as the people I have hired;" Anna tells me.

"For the past five years, on the night of the Roman holiday the largest slave girl auction of the year has been held, the entire party is streamed live to exclusive buyers who bid on the slave girl they want, over ninety young women are being prepared for shipment to their future owners, and about three hundred other young women have been reserved and will be purchased over the next six months so as not to draw too much attention;" Anna explains.

"Nearly two hundred million dollars in one night, and twenty of them have paid them for the eight of you;" comments Anna smiling, "Because I have also sold you as slave girls, although I have preferred not to acquire you tonight and leave it for when I take power in Kanaan, I want to have fun with all of you for a while."

"That's a lie;" shouts Yaiza angrily.

"Quiet little sister!" retorts Anna, "Don't make me angry and change my mind."

"I knew that as soon as you heard about the party you were going to want to go, and take everyone with you, and I wasn't wrong, you are too predictable;" Anna tells her.

"Here are the shopping reservations for each of you, I don't mind showing them to you, when I cut off communication you will have no way of retrieving the images."

"Young Janet has been bought for two million euros by a well-known porn movie production company for the luxury brothel they have in southern Italy frequented by the European economic elite and a good number of Hollywood actors, they plan to charge ten thousand dollars a night for her and also make her the new star of their productions;" explains Anna while a double screen shows all the details of the purchase and a video of Janet being fucked by two men as she told us a few moments ago. "I can't wait to see her getting fucked by those black studs they use in their productions;" she adds.

The screen changes again, this time showing Patricia's shopping tab, and the video of her riding a cock on the beach.

"Patricia is going to be lucky, so to speak, the Russian Ambassador to Spain has paid a million dollars for her, and he's going to keep her in the villa he has in Malaga."

I look at Patricia and see the terror show on her face, she clearly knows the Ambassador that Anna has mentioned, and she doesn't like him at all. I would like to try to reassure the girls somehow, but I go back to the computer trying to do something.

"The bidding for Selene has gone all the way up to three million dollars, even though I'm the one who finally bought her;" Anna comments, "I told you at the party that I really like redheads."

"You're such a bitch!" yells Selene at her.

"Pure fire, I'm going to enjoy taming you;" replies Anna. "But that will be another day now let's continue with the rest of the girls."

"Claire has been bought by an old acquaintance who seems to miss her very much;" says Anna, "Prince Abdulah has paid five million for her, although he has no intention of walking you around the parties as he did before, for that he already has the twins, he wants to start his pony girl stable and has chosen his old toy to debut it, and because of the modifications he is planning to make to her he has no intention of freeing her after her three years of slavery."