The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah of course it's true, I hadn't told you;" Anna points out pausing dramatically, "Now that I no longer have access to Kanaan's resources all bondage is permanent, there is no possibility of freeing yourself."

"Bashira and Yulien have been acquired for two million each by the same buyer, an anonymous collector who has a sort of zoo of exotic slave girls, he never touches them, they say he keeps them always on the verge of orgasm to make them more attractive to zoo visitors."

"All the orgasms that they are not going to have, Mary Jane is going to have, she has been bought for half a million euros by a Turkish brothel, at a hundred euros per customer, you are going to have to fuck a lot of men every day to get back the money they paid for you."

"I've saved you for last, little sister;" comments Anna, "Although you are the gift to Vincent for his help, I wanted to see how much they paid for you, Prince Abdulah has paid eight million dollars for you, to make you a pony girl too, although you he intends to breed you to give him an heir."

"You damned motherfucker!" she screamed throwing a bottle against the television screen shattering it to pieces.

"Calm down Jacob;" sounds Anna's voice on another screen in the pool, "All this can be avoided by you if you accept my offer and join me, I will let you keep all those bitches as your slave girls, we will enjoy playing with Selene, maybe I will even give Yaiza to you instead of Vincent, I know you are looking forward to fucking her, I have seen the way you look at her."

"Fuck you, Anna;" I reply, "I swear we will find you and finish you off."

"You have ten days to accept my offer, Yaiza has my number;" she tells me cutting me off.

"What the hell happened...?" starts to yell Yaiza, but I order her to shut up with a hand gesture.

"Are you sure she's not listening?" I ask.

"Perfect, get to work with everything you've got and report back to me. Thank you very much."

"Who were you talking to?" asks Selene coming up to me to hug me.

"With Martin, a hacker friend who is helping me locate Anna," I reply by pressing her against my body, kissing her neck to try to calm her down.

"Explain to us what's going on," Yaiza demands, "It's been five days since I opened my sister's emails, not three as she said."

I tell the girls to go inside the house and pour a few drinks to calm us down a bit before we start the explanations.

"I assumed that Anna would contact you to try to locate us by phone or email, and with Martin's help we blocked the accesses, Anna has seen that you have opened the mail when we wanted, knowing that even if she located us, she would not have time to prepare anything against us;" I explain, "What we didn't expect was that she would be in Mykonos, let alone this Roman festival."

"Martin has been recording the entire transmission, we have everything, the files, the videos, the accesses, I hope that in a few days he will be able to access all the data and prepare it to dismantle the operation..."

A call from the mansion's security post interrupts me.

"A car has stopped and left four naked young women and an envelope for you," the security guard tells me.

"Okay, bring them to the pool," I order.

I'm sure that two of the young women are Martha and Emily, what I don't know is who the other two may be.

Selene lets out a little scream when she sees the four young women, a scream that I don't know if it's because she recognizes the other two young women or because she sees Martha and Emily.

The other two young women are Dana and Berta, the two girls that Selene and I have fucked on the beach, both the two of them, Martha and Emily are naked, and on their bodies, they have the piercings on their nipples and clitoris typical of a slave girl from the Emirate, and the slave girl mark on their shaved pubis, turning them into slave girls. Martha and Emily also have their heads completely shaved and I pray it's not permanent.

I open the envelope that has been left with the girls, finding the papers of the four slave girls, Dana, Martha and Emily, registered in my name and Berta in Selene's. Next to the papers is a note signed by Anna.

"I hope you enjoy my gifts, if you get tired of them, with their slave girl number you can access their reserve and sell them. See you soon."

"Get the helicopter ready," I ordered to the guard who had been waiting after bringing in the four young women. "We're going back to Kanaan right now."

To be continued...