The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 21

Story Info
Jake tries to enjoy a day at the beach with Selene.
7k words
4.43
2.2k
00

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 21 - A Day at the Beach

I drive back to the palace with Professor Esther sitting naked next to me, I have barely directed a glance at her after everything that happened in Lady Alina's house, and I haven't crossed a word either.

Suddenly a video call from Selene comes in on the car screen, even though I don't like to take calls in the car I feel a little uneasy because of the hours and I take the call.

"Is something wrong?" I ask my redhead with no answer.

No answer is heard, just a series of moans that start to worry me. Suddenly an image appears on the screen and I let out a sigh of relief as well as a smile.

The image shows Noemi chained to the floor on all fours with Selene positioned behind her fucking her, it takes me a while to realize that this is a live video. Most of the moans come from Noemi's mouth, although some slight ones escape from Selene's mouth as well.

My beautiful redhead has been wanting to fuck Noemi for weeks, ever since that second night we visited the city and we all ended up in my hotel suite fucking Noemi in exchange for a blowjob that Selene didn't dare give me, what happened a few nights ago when Noemi and Rania locked Selene in a cage while I fucked them, only increased Selene's desire.

Taking a better look at Noemi, I notice several red marks on her skin, as well as traces of wax stuck on her body, it is evident that Selene has been having quite a bit of fun.

The sight of Selene and Noemi, two of the girls I have fucked the most on this trip, fucking naked, causes my cock to get hard and looking at Esther I make a quick decision.

"Take my cock out of my pants and suck me;" I order her waiting for her reaction.

"As you command my Master;" she says releasing my cock with one of her hands, then bending her head between my legs and starting to take my cock into her mouth.

As I expected after three weeks being trained as a slave girl by Lady Alina, Esther can be very submissive and obedient, but her oral skills are quite poor, so I decide to help her by holding her head with one of my hands while I focus my attention on the screen.

"Please!" I hear Noemi plead, a plea that brings a smile to Selene's face, giving me a clear clue as to what's going on: she's keeping her on the verge of orgasm, surely for hours now.

"The time hasn't come yet; I'm waiting for a guest;" she replies.

Noemi's face fills with tears from desperation and I notice how she moves her hips, trying to bring on the orgasm.

I hear a knock at the door, and as Selene gives permission for me to enter, when I see who the guest is I am not too surprised, it is Vincent, although he does seem surprised to see Noemi in that situation.

"She has agreed to be Omar's slave girl for a couple of months and he has given her to Jake to have fun with her;" Selene explains to him.

"Then let's give this slave girl a taste before we move on to the main course;" Vincent answers her by approaching Selene, surprising her with a kiss, to which she takes a few seconds to respond.

"Remember what I told you the day Jake introduced us;" Vincent tells her as he breaks the kiss, causing Selene's face to redden.

Vincent undresses and stands in front of Noemi, whose eyes widen as she sees the size of my friend's cock, it's bigger and fatter than mine, though it doesn't reach the size of her father Bungami's, a cock that a few hours ago Noemi couldn't swallow.

Noemi tries to open her mouth as wide as she can, but she barely manages to take the tip, I am sure in other conditions Vincent would have been careful and gone slowly, but now he is dealing with a slave girl and does not care about her wellbeing.

Grabbing Noemi's head with one of his huge hands, he starts thrusting slowly but continuously, never stopping until his whole cock is lodged in the new slave girl's throat. Vincent holds on for a few seconds until he starts moving his hips and fucking her mouth.

Selene has stopped fucking Noemi, causing her orgasm frustration to grow even more.

"She's been on the verge of orgasm for hours;" Selene says to Vincent, "It's up to you to decide if you let her cum."

Smiling Vincent pulls out of Noemi's mouth and moves closer to Selene, kissing her again, bringing one of his hands to the redhead's pussy.

"I'm going to make her cum over and over again for the next half hour;" Vincent replies, "Then I'm going to fuck you, and I'm not going to stop until you have one more orgasm than your friend."

Smiling Vincent positions himself behind Noemi, and without any foreplay begins to fuck her, Noemi's eager wet pussy accepting more than half of the black cock before she begins to put up a resistance, a resistance overcome with no problem, and more when she explodes in the long-awaited orgasm.

While all that is happening on the screen, I have decided to go further with Esther, I recline the car seats and lay down on them.

"How long has it been since you've had a real cock in your pussy?" I ask Esther.

"It's been over two years Master, since I divorced my husband;" she answers me, "Since then I've only been with women."

"Have you not been fucked by any men since you were kidnapped?" I ask her again, even though I know the answer.

"None, I've only been used by the two ladies of the house."

"Lady Alina and...?"

"I don't know the other one's name, but I'm sure they're family, they look a lot alike although she's a bit younger;" she replies ducking her gaze.

"Is something wrong Esther?" I ask bringing my hand to her chin to make her look at me.

"Don't ask me anymore about what happened at Master Jake's house, Lady Alina has forbidden me to tell anything about what happened these days, I have told her all that without realizing I was doing it;" she pleads me

"Don't worry, now position yourself on top of me and slowly lower yourself onto my cock;" I order her.

As Esther slowly descends on my cock, holding back the wince of pain as she feels my cock stretching her pussy, I look back at the screen, Vincent is still fucking Noemi, ripping a new orgasm from her while Selene fucks her friend's mouth with the latex cock.

Esther also bursts into orgasm, cumming intensely, wetting my belly, falling exhausted on my belly.

"This has only just begun;" I tell her.

Smiling, Esther joins me and begins to move up and down on my cock. I am sure she is not a lesbian, her problem is that she has never had a good cock in her pussy, although I am sure that in the next few years as Lady Stephanie's slave girl, she will be well fucked, probably by Bungami.

On the screen Vincent has stopped fucking Noemi, who if she doesn't fall down fainting from pleasure it's thanks to the restraints holding her to the floor. With a predatory grin he approaches Selene and grabbing her by the waist pulls her closer to him, though this time his mouth goes not to her lips but to her ringed nipples.

"I envy Jake, being able to fuck you whenever he wants, enjoying this beautiful body, these firm tits and that tight pussy I sense;" he tells her without stopping biting and sucking Selene's nipples. "I only regret not being able to enjoy those fleshy lips and that tight ass."

"Why?" asks Selene between moans.

"Jake knew you were going to call me, but he has forbidden me to fuck your mouth and ass;" she replies.

"He can't forbid you anything, I'm only a slave girl when we're in public;" she replies.

"This collar says otherwise;" Vincent points out running his fingers over the elegant collar, "But that's fine with me, if you want me to use your mouth or your ass you only have to ask me."

Vincent pushes him down on the bed and places his head between her legs.

"The slave girl has had six orgasms, you are going to have seven;" he comments to Selene, suddenly getting up from the bed to approach Noemi.

"We can't leave you unattended;" she tells Noemi inserting a vibrator in her pussy and another in her ass. "Enjoy your new orgasms;" he points to her as he places a gag on her so her moans don't disturb.

"Where were we going?" he asks Selene placing himself back between her legs.

Selene closes her eyes as she feels Vincent's mouth on her pussy, knowing that the first of seven orgasms is near.

As I continue to watch the screen, Esther has reached another orgasm impaled on my cock, and I feel like I am about to cum.

"I'm about to cum, I want to cum in your mouth;" I say to Esther, who quickly dismounts from my cock taking it into her mouth.

I cum in Esther's mouth who with some difficulty swallows all my cum, as soon as I finish cumming I put the seats in place and start the SUV not before turning off the screen.

"I'd like to keep watching it, but I don't think I could concentrate on the road;" I comment to Esther, who smiles at my words.

"If you drives fast maybe you'll have time to join the party;" Esther tells me, "I know it takes him long enough to get to seven orgasms."

I smile at Esther's words, not only because of the joke, but because after the experience of these past few weeks she has not disappeared the joking and cheerful teacher she was in college.

Despite Esther's words I drive leisurely, I have no intention of joining Selene and Vincent, I want when we both fuck her together to be something special for her, something that after half a dozen orgasms is impossible.

"For the next two years you will be in the Regent's service, and you will continue to work as a teacher for the new local slave girls joining the harem, when your slavery period is over, Lady Stephanie will offer you a contract to continue working as a teacher;" I explain to Esther.

"I will decide when the time comes;" she replies.

We keep silent for the rest of the trip to the palace, when we arrive Lady Stephanie is waiting for us and approaches Esther with barely a greeting, she brings one of her hands to her pussy and as she does so, she looks at me angrily.

"You didn't have to fuck her;" she tells me.

"I didn't intend to, but something unexpected happened;" I answer him without further ado, "I was very happy to see Lady Alina again;" I tell him changing the conversation.

"Lady Alina is dead, though I am sure she would have liked to see the man you have become;" she tells me, putting the matter to rest, retiring with Esther to their rooms.

I watch as they walk away, and I am left alone in the corridors of the palace, it is four in the morning and I do not know what to do, I do not want to return to my rooms, where Selene and Vincent will surely continue fucking, and I do not feel like looking for any slave girl, so I decide to do something I have not done for a long time, I go to one of the recreation rooms in the palace and I turn on one of the computers and start playing.

------

"I've been looking for you for two hours;" a voice says to me while cold hands caress my body.

I don't open my eyes to see who is talking to me, letting the hands roam my body, reacting only when they reach down the waistband of my pants looking for my cock.

"It's been several days since I've said good morning to you properly;" the voice comments giving me soft kisses on my neck.

I only open my eyes when I feel wet lips enveloping my cock, just to make sure that this time it's real and not another of the numerous dreams I've had when I've fallen asleep.

I see a mane of red hair rise and fall, my beautiful Selene is performing her slave girl duties perfectly, and she looks happier than usual, most likely due to the affair with Vincent last night.

I am dying to ask her how far they got, if she finally asked him to use her mouth and ass, but I have promised myself not to, let her be the one to tell me if she wants to.

It takes me barely three minutes to cum, something to some extent normal, since we arrived in Kanaan, I'm cumming three or four times every night, instead last night I only cum once in Esther's pussy.

"I hope you enjoyed the show last night;" Selene comments to me cleaning with her tongue the few remnants of cum she has not been able to swallow. "I don't know how I got the idea to tape it and make the call to you."

"It was pretty hot, unfortunately I could only watch until Vincent starts eating your pussy, then I had to resume going back to the palace;" I comment to her.

"With Professor Esther, I saw her at breakfast with Lady Stephanie, she looked smiling and happy;" Selene points out.

"I'd like to say she's like that thanks to the fuck I gave her last night;" I comment, "But I'm sure it's more due to the Regent's attentions."

"Your friend Vincent is a fucking bastard, he kept fucking me and playing with my pussy and tits until he got me to cum seven times;" Selene tells me, making a face that gives me to understand how much she enjoyed it.

"Noemi had six in less than an hour;" I reply remembering the video.

"That's what I expected him to do with me, but after the second orgasm, he placed a vibrator holding me on the edge and went to fuck Noemi;" she explains to me, "When he started fucking her ass I almost cum watching his cock go in and out."

"You should have asked him to fuck you in the ass;" I tell him.

"No way I do that, despite how much I like it and the way I cum, I get sore enough when you fuck my ass, without letting Vincent fuck me;" Selene lets go of me waving her hands in a gesture of denial, "What I did ask him is to let me suck his cock after he cums in Noemi's ass;" she adds lowering her gaze.

"And I let you?"

"Yes, on the condition that I then clean all the remains of semen from Noemi's ass;" he answers me.

"The little bitch cum once more as I stuck my tongue in her ass to clean it;" she adds before I can ask yes, I did.

"Noemi?" I ask her curious to know how she experienced her first night of bondage.

"I locked her in the cage in the bedroom, I don't think she will wake up for a good while, although at breakfast I heard them tell Rania and Omar that they were retiring to play with their new slave girl for a while;" Selene tells me.

I'm sure Noemi didn't expect her slavery to be like this, what she doesn't know is that Omar told Lady Stephanie, Lady Nabila, Yaiza and me, that he only planned to keep her with the collar until after the '1001 Nights' opening party, and that we all decided to use her without rest during those two days.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask her, "We're free until dinner time."

"Does that mean you already have plans for tonight?" she asks me back, licking her lips in anticipation.

"You didn't think last night was going to come free?" I ask imitating her gesture, causing a small tremor to run through her body. "But seriously, what do you want to do?"

"I want to go to the beach! I came to enjoy the sun and the beach and I haven't been back since the second day, but I don't want to go to one of the private beaches, I want to go to one of the public beaches and have everyone look at me with envy walking beside you on the sand;" she answers me.

Selene gives me the answer I was expecting, it was either the beach or shopping, something I would have preferred a thousand times.

"Ok, let me have some breakfast, see you in half an hour downstairs;" I answer her.

When we get to the beach Selene is dressed in a short dress that leaves her long legs in sight, I have put on some shorts with flip flops and a tank top, although I am wearing a bracelet covering my tattoo, now that I know its meaning I don't want anyone to see it if it's not necessary.

We spread the towel on the sand and I place an umbrella, trying to look like a normal couple. I don't take off my shirt, the bruise has reduced but it's perfectly visible. Selene on the other hand doesn't take long to take off her dress revealing a red Brazilian bikini that fits her body like a second skin.

I'm not the only one looking at Selene's body like a fool, the bikini top barely contains her firm tits, and looking closely I can guess the outline of her nipple ornaments, the bottom covers her shaved pussy and even the tattoo on her pubis, and stylizes even more her firm hips, when she turns around to head to the water, I see that the back barely covers her buttocks, just a thin piece of fabric tucked between them covers her ass.

Selene has also let her hair down, letting it fall to more than halfway down her back. She walks towards the water without caring about being the center of everyone's attention, something completely unthinkable less than a month ago.

I'm not going into the water, without letting Selene out of my sight I order a cocktail at the bar and go back to sit on the towel, I smile as I watch my redhead chatting and splashing with several girls, even talking to several guys who approach her to flirt and don't take long to leave scared by something she says to them.

The last ten minutes she spends them talking to the same girl, a brunette with short hair and a white bikini that stands out against her tanned body. I don't know what they are talking about, but Selene keeps smiling, suddenly the brunette says something in Selene's ear, and Selene reacts by grabbing her head and kissing her on the lips.

When they break the kiss the brunette grabs Selene's hand and takes her towards the rocks, an area of the beach with several hidden places, where couples, despite being forbidden, go to fuck.

As Selene is led towards the rocks, I see her look towards me and shake her head affirmatively, as if she wanted to tell me to follow her. I get up at once and head for the rocks as well, parallel to them but a few meters away.

Although sex is forbidden, in the area of the rocks there are several areas with beds ready to use, as long as you do not mind if there is a voyeur watching. It doesn't take long to find Selene and her companion kneeling on one of them, kissing and caressing each other.

The brunette tries to take control, but Selene's dominant streak soon comes out and she is the first to start undressing the other, kissing all over her body as she does so. It doesn't take me long to realize that the brunette is an inexperienced lesbian, and Selene's skills acquired during this month of slavery are more than I expected and she surrenders to her touch letting out a loud moan.

From that moment on, the brunette is nothing more than a toy in my redhead's hands, the same way she is when she is with Yaiza or Rania. When Selene tires of kissing and caressing the brunette's body she pushes her down on the bed and takes her mouth to her pussy.

I had intended to stay away and let Selene enjoy herself for a while, but when she motions with her hand for me to come closer, it becomes apparent that she has other plans.

I stand at the edge of the bed, watching Selene's fingers move in and out of the brunette's pussy, as her tongue plays with her clit, licking it, making it grow in size.

The brunette's eyes are wide open, but I doubt she is aware of my presence, she only cares about the pleasure and orgasm that is growing inside her body, and bursts seconds later between intense moans of pleasure.

Not even after the orgasm does Selene stop, she simply changes position, positioning herself so that keeping her head between the brunette's legs, she places her pussy on her face waiting for her to return the attentions.

The next few minutes seem like a competition to see which of the two girls gives more pleasure to the other, a competition that turns out to be more even than expected, but that finally loses the brunette, unable after three orgasms to continue taking care of Selene's pussy, who has only cum once.

12