The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two young women recover from the climax lying on the bed next to each other, their ragged breathing and sweaty bodies a wonderful sight, causing my cock to get harder and harder.

"If we had a cock to fuck us hard now it would be the perfect evening;" the brunette comments to Selene, who looks at him with a sly smile.

"That can be arranged, Riley;" Selene replies, revealing the brunette's name to me, gesturing for me to climb onto the bed and position myself between them.

Riley's face immediately changes, she wasn't expecting this, and I'm not sure she wants to play along, though when Selene pulls down my pants freeing my cock, her expression changes again and I'm sure I'm going to fuck her.

"I've never seen a cock that big;" Riley points out stretching her hand towards my cock, afraid to touch it.

"You can touch it if you want;" Selene tells him smiling, "It's not going to go away."

Riley runs her fingers up and down my cock, then grabs it and closes her hand, seeing unable to encompass it.

"Move it up and down;" Selene tells him.

Riley follows Selene's instructions and begins to masturbate me, not sure what to do but unable to take her eyes off my cock.

"Now bring your mouth close and kiss it;" Selene orders him.

The next five minutes, Riley follows Selene's instructions, kissing and licking my cock, trying to give me something resembling a blowjob without succeeding.

Finally, Selene decides to teach her by example, pulling her aside she begins to take my cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it, taking it slowly but continuously, taking just a few minutes to swallow it whole.

"I don't think I'll be able to do that;" comments Riley who hasn't stopped looking at Selene.

"I'm sure you can;" Selene replies, "Until a little over two weeks ago I had never sucked a cock;" she adds lowering her gaze somewhat embarrassed to confess that fact to a girl she has just met.

Now it's Riley who pushes Selene away and starts trying to take my cock, imitating what she saw a few moments ago it doesn't take long before she has her lips wrapped around my bud, though trying to go deeper is proving more difficult for her. It is at that moment that Selene grabs Riley's head and begins to move it back and forth.

"Let yourself go and relax;" Selene tells her.

Riley heeds Selene and before long gets into a rhythm where with each movement more length of my cock goes down her throat. When she has two thirds inside her she begins to have trouble breathing, and although we could force the situation, I look at Selene, who understands my gesture and stops allowing my cock to leave Riley's mouth and she breathes calmly again.

Selene gets on her hands and knees, and she doesn't have to tell me anything to know what she wants, I position myself behind her and begin to fuck her. Under Riley's watchful eye, my cock slides easily into Selene's orgasm-wet pussy, and it doesn't take long for her to start moaning again and reach the orgasm that Riley wasn't able to bring her to a while ago.

Although I'm sure Selene doesn't want me to stop fucking her, it doesn't take long for her to pull away, helping Riley get positioned as she was.

"I've only been fucked twice before, and by a cock barely twelve centimeters;" Riley explains to me somewhat scared.

My cock is lubricated by Selene's pussy juices, and Riley's pussy is completely soaked, which makes the first few centimeters enter without difficulty, despite the fact that her pussy is quite tight and tight. After that point things get complicated, it's like I'm fucking a virgin, her pussy doesn't seem to want to open, Riley is unable to relax her body and I have to grab her hips to push hard to continue penetrating her.

For a few moments I am about to stop, but then Selene lies down under Riley and starts to play with her clit, that sensation makes the brunette's body relax and my cock starts to slide in more easily.

When I think Riley is ready, I begin to move my hips back and forth, deepening with each movement, increasing the pleasure she feels, bringing her to orgasm, an orgasm that squeezes my cock in such a way that brings me to climax and I begin to cum.

I hold on for a few seconds inside Riley's pussy before I pull my cock out, when I do my cum starts to flow, but Selene positions herself so that she collects it all with her mouth, although she is not satisfied with that, again she takes her tongue to Riley's pussy and does not leave it until there is no trace of my cum left.

When she finishes, she joins in and starts kissing Riley, who makes a strange face, probably tasting my cum from Selene's mouth.

The three of us get dressed and go back to the beach, enjoy several cocktails while we chat, and I take the opportunity to invite Riley to the opening of the '1001 Nights', with the intention of fucking her again and enjoying her virgin ass. Unfortunately, today is her last day in the Emirate, and this afternoon she returns to the United States.

We say goodbye to Riley with the promise to see each other when we return to the States and enjoy another time of sex. Selene and I eat lunch on the beach and spend the rest of the afternoon as if we were a normal couple on vacation, although she keeps playing with me and teasing me, knowing that as the slave girl she is I could fuck her in public with no problem.

"Your punishment tonight only increases;" I comment to her several times, although she doesn't seem to mind too much, on the contrary, she looks more and more excited and anxious.

We return to the palace and head to the crystal room for dinner, not that we have a date or anything, I simply want to see Lady Stephanie so she can tell me any news about the situation, Anna is still free and ready to complicate things.

Unfortunately, we only find Yaiza with Yulien at her feet, I have long been sure that the beautiful oriental is not going to separate from the princess, she is totally devoted and surrendered to her.

"Don't expect to see anyone else;" Yaiza tells me when she sees me arrive. "Omar and Rania have been locked up with Noemi for hours, I just hope they don't tire her out too much, tonight it's my turn to play with her;" she comments smiling.

Bungami has gone out with Vincent this morning to the 'Princess' taking Charlene, Gloria and a couple of other slave girls with him, Lady Nabila and Rose have not left their rooms since my sister returned, Paul I know nothing about, and my mother is enjoying herself with her new toy;" he explains making a series of mocking and obscene gestures as she speaks.

"And if I am here, instead of being in my rooms playing with Yulien, it is because my mother has ordered me to wait for you and tell you that there is no news, no trace of Anna;" she points to me getting up from the table. "Mission accomplished, I'm going back to my rooms;" she adds pulling Yulien's leash.

Selene and I have dinner quietly, although at all times she seems anxious, even desperate for me to take her to bed to fuck her, the problem is that I realize that I am prolonging the situation.

Finally, after another half hour of waiting I get going.

"Stand on your feet and place your hands behind your back;" I order her, an order to which Selene immediately responds.

I twist around her several times until I stop behind her and bind her wrists together with handcuffs, then hook a leash to her collar and pull her out of the glass room.

It doesn't take me long to notice Selene's uneasiness as she sees that we are not heading to our room but to the garden area. Her concern increases as we leave behind the garden areas prepared to enjoy the slave girls and approach the harem.

As we approach the two guards guarding the gate, I hear Selene breathe a sigh of relief thinking that they are not going to let us in, and she lets out a small scream of terror when after greeting us the guards open the gate giving us access to the harem.

"As leader of the Tribe of the Sands and member of the Ghazi dynasty I have full access to the harem and all its slave girls;" I comment to Selene, "From now on when I am not in the palace you will reside in the harem."

We pass through the corridors of the harem and several rooms, where the slave girls are indulging their passion regardless of our presence, Selene keeps stopping and watching, and I am sure she is eager to join one of the slave girls we see.

I barely let her stop for a few seconds, I immediately pull the leash to keep her walking, we walk through another door, and although Selene thinks we are still in the harem, we have left it, entering the rooms reserved for Lady Nabila and Rose, who have kindly let me use one of them for this game.

Selene does not know that she cannot be a slave girl in the harem, only the slave girls owned by Caleb can be, and I am not willing to give her away and separate myself from her, what is possible is that I leave her in the harem when I am absent, with no access from outside the palace and guarded by two dozen guards plus all the eunuchs, the harem is one of the best protected buildings in the Emirate.

When we arrive at the room that Lady Nabila has left us, I am surprised that they have been able to prepare it following the instructions I gave them only twelve hours ago. The room has no decorations, just a huge bed and a table with several erotic toys on it.

The walls look like weathered stone, making the room look like a large cell, helped by the numerous chains hanging from the walls and falling from the ceiling.

"Undress and lie down on the bed;" I order Selene releasing her hands.

Selene lies down on the bed after undressing, stretching her arms and legs so that they are level with some chains on the bed, which she assumes I am going to use to restrain her.

Selene's assumption is true and taking it easy I close the chains around her wrists and ankles, taking the opportunity to start playing with her body, especially with the ornaments on her nipples.

When all four chains are closed, I pull a lever and the chains retract, stretching Selene's body on the bed, placing her in an uncomfortable and even painful position.

As a final part of the preparation, I go to place a gag on Selene, but she begs me not to, and I accept her plea delighted to hear her screams and moans.

On the table are several objects I intend to use on Selene's body, starting with a leather whip with half a dozen strips, capable of causing intense pain with each blow, but leaving no mark.

I have already used the whip on Selene, but always hitting her back, ass and thighs, now I am going to whip her tits, belly and pussy, much more sensitive and painful areas.

The whips on Selene's breasts cause her to scream in pain, but the ones on her pussy make her moan like a bitch in heat. After using the whip for half an hour, I use an ointment to heal the strokes, with the only problem being that within seconds it will begin to warm her body increasing her sensitivity.

I lie down next to her with a glass full of ice cubes, which I start to slowly run over her whole body, although I focus mostly on her nipples. The ice causes her nipples to become harder than ever, causing Selene to squeal with pleasure when I caress them with my fingers or suck on them lightly, a squeal that is cut short when without warning I place a pair of clamps on each of her nipples.

The next step in the game with Selene is to go from cold to hot, I pick up from the table the two candles I lit just after entering and start pouring the hot wax over her body, focusing again on her nipples and this time on her pussy.

Selene's whole body shudders every time a drop of wax falls on her body, a cold body after using ice on it, making the temperature difference more extreme.

"Fuck me! Please!" she begs me when I stop playing with the candles.

"Not yet;" I reply getting up to walk over to the table and pick up the last two remaining items. "You'll have to beg me more times;" I tell her.

I lie back on the bed, but this time between her legs, determined to pay attention to her pussy and ass. I take the first object to her pussy and introduce it slowly, it is a normal looking vibrator, but it has a small clamp that I attach to the chain that adorns her clitoris. As I turn it on the orgasm begins to form in Selene's body, but just as she is on the verge, a small current comes out of the clamp directly to Selene's clit, causing the orgasm to disappear.

As the cycle repeats in Selene's pussy, I prepare to use the last object, a set of four different sized Chinese balls for her ass that after bathing with plenty of lube I begin to insert.

The first is little bigger than the anal plug Alice started training her with, and goes in with apparent ease, the second is just as fat as my cock, and it takes me several minutes to insert it, the third is like Vincent's cock, and only when a new discharge attacks her clitoris causing her body to relax am I able to insert it, the fourth is just like the first, with the peculiarity that it vibrates, transmitting that vibration to the rest of the balls.

Selene's eyes roll back in her head at the pleasure caused by the combination of the toys in her body and again she pleads with me.

"Fuck me! I need to cum! I'll do anything you want!" she begs me in tears.

I grasp with one hand the chain linking her nipple clamps, and with the other the rope protruding from her ass.

"Cum for me;" I order her pulling on the chain and rope, freeing her nipples and pulling all four balls out of her ass.

Selene cums in spurts, like she has never done before, her body shudders from the orgasm, an orgasm that feels like it will never end, building into another and another and another.

As Selene continues to cum, I head for the door and open it, Vincent is waiting for me outside, smiling.

"I don't know what you are doing to her, but her moans are being heard throughout the palace;" he tells me entering the room.

Selene hasn't fully recovered from the tremendous climax when I place myself between her leg and start fucking her, with hard and fast movements, the way I like it best, knowing that it won't be long before she reaches a new orgasm.

While I fuck Selene, Vincent has laid down next to her and started kissing her, although in a moment the kisses have moved down to her neck and tits, paying special attention to her still very sensitive nipples.

I fuck Selene for almost ten minutes before I pull out of her pussy and make way for Vincent, who after inserting his entire cock into Selene's pussy stands up on his feet, dragging her as he is free from the restraints.

Selene grabs Vincent's neck, and hugs him with her legs, causing me seeing her asshole spread open by Vincent's hands grabbing her to change my plans and position myself behind her.

Both my cock and her ass are well lubricated, and I have little trouble getting the tip into her ass, continuing is more complicated, both cocks fill her completely and, in that position, it is going to be impossible, so I just look at Vincent and we start to move in a coordinated way.

When Vincent pulls his cock out of Selene's pussy, I push mine into her ass and so on and so on, so that she never has both cocks inside, but the feeling must be very similar. Only when we are about to cum do we both push in at the same time and start releasing loads of cum as Selene reaches another orgasm.

I am the first to pull out of Selene's body who keeps hugging Vincent as if she doesn't want to let go, when my friend pulls out of Selene's pussy, a small moan of protest escapes her throat, as if she doesn't want this to end.

"I still have to fuck your ass;" Vincent tells her pulling back a lock of red hair stuck to her face from sweat, "But it will have to be another day, today you are too exhausted to enjoy it;" he adds giving her a soft kiss on the lips and then leaving her in my arms.

"Treat her well or I'll get angry;" Vincent tells me heading for the door, disappearing without any further comment.

"I have one last surprise for you;" I tell Selene giving her a kiss on the forehead as we walk back into the harem, where the slave girls have prepared a Jacuzzi with hot water and smelling salts.

I get into the water without letting go of Selene, and she hugs me even tighter as she feels the warm water on her body. We stay in the water for a long time without saying anything to each other, until Selene begins to fall asleep, at which point I take her out of the water and lay her down on a bed, hugging her and pulling her to me.

------

A chorus of screams wakes me up, and as I get up, I see that the same thing has happened to Selene. Putting on robes we leave the room, only to see palace guards running everywhere.

"We have suffered an attack;" Omar comments to me appearing with his torso uncovered, but with his gun in his hand.

"A car approached the entrance gate at full speed, and without stopping it threw a box;" explains one of the soldiers. "We have already checked that it does not contain explosives."

"There's a woman inside;" shouts another of the soldiers.

Omar and I approach the group of soldiers, who open up to let us see what they have discovered, it is a naked young woman, a slave girl, with the collar, the mark on her pussy and the ornaments on her nipples and clitoris. The young woman is a beauty and looks familiar, though before I can find out from what I hear Selene scream next to me.

"NO! IT'S RILEY!"

To be continued...

12