The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 22

Story Info
The day of the inauguration of the new club arrives.
5.7k words
4.5
2.1k
3

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End-of-Course Journey 22 - The 1001 Nights

I didn't like to leave Selene after what happened with Riley, but both my redhead and the rest of the slave girls have to be taken to the club to prepare for tonight's opening.

Although I should join Yaiza and Andrea to prepare everything, I have called them to tell them that I will arrive after lunch, because I have some issues to solve.

I am crossing the city towards Lady Alina's mansion, I have not stopped thinking about her and her words about my mother, and especially about what Esther told me in the car about Lady Alina and the other Lady of the house.

When the car arrives at the gates of the mansion, they open automatically allowing me to enter, I drive up to the main house and see Lady Alina waiting for me on the stairs, although I don't focus my gaze on her, but on the silhouette, I see in one of the windows.

"Good morning, Jake, I didn't expect to see you back so soon;" Lady Alina greets me.

Who is she?" I ask without returning her greeting.

"I don't know who you mean?" she answers me trying to appear calm, although she couldn't help that her whole body tensed up because of my question.

"To the other Lady of the house. To the figure watching me from the window;" I tell her.

"She is no one, a former palace slave girl I brought with me and freed years ago, I think she knew you from the palace and was curious to see you;" she tells me.

"I don't believe you;" I shout at her approaching her. "In this last month I have discovered many things that had been hidden from me, and I think I have some yet to discover."

"Let him through;" says a female voice from the doorway, "We knew from the time all this was set in motion that this was inevitable."

I look at the figure in the doorway, she is wearing a floor length robe with a hood, like the ones I have seen the tribeswomen wear but this one in white, much like the one I have seen Lady Nabila wear on occasion.

The figure slowly raises her arms and brings them to her head pulling back her hood, revealing a face I know but barely remember, a face that thanks to the photographs Sheikh Hafid gave me I know is my mother's.

"Why?" is the question that comes out of my mouth, unable to say anything or think of anything coherent.

"Let's go inside;" Lady Alina says grabbing my hand, pulling me in without me making any resistance.

We sit in the parlor where I've been talking to Lady Alina, who now more relaxed, as if a weight has been lifted off her shoulders, is pouring three glasses of bourbon.

"Lady Stephanie's fault;" Lady Alina comments to me as I look at the glass of alcohol in her hand, also remembering that it is the same brand I have seen Caleb drink.

"Why?" I ask again as if those words are the only coherent thought capable of forming right now.

"Because I should have died that night, because I wish I had died that night, because with everything I have done since that day I don't deserve to live;" my mother answers me.

"I don't understand you;" I tell her.

"I was riding in the back of the car, when the mine that Ntomi placed exploded both Dinlia, Bungami's wife and I were blown out of the car, Dinlia's sister, poor Dintia died on the spot;" my mother begins to recount.

"From there I could see how Ntomi and his men arrived and picked up Dinlia badly wounded, I could see how Ntomi opened her belly and took out the baby, then he put her in the car and ordered his men to set fire to the remains and I could not do anything to avoid it;" my mother explains.

"I arrived ten minutes later;" Lady Alina comments, "My spies warned me of Ntomi's intentions, but I could do nothing to prevent it, I found her next to the burnt car, with Dinlia's body in her arms, even today I still don't know how with the wounds she had she was able to reach the car."

"I still don't understand why you faked your death;" I tell her.

"I didn't want your father to see me like this;" my mother exclaims undoing the clasp of the robe, letting it fall to the floor to show me a body full of burns and scars.

"For years I hated Alina for saving me, I didn't want to live;" my mother points out, "It was only when you started traveling back to Kanaan and I could see you that I regained the will to live, to take revenge and to protect you."

"Lady Stephanie from the palace, since she took over the regency due to the Emir's illness, and your mother and I from the shadows have been controlling the Emirate for the last ten years, putting an end to any threat;" Lady Alina explains to me. "Only Ntomi managed to resist."

"None of us were counting on Anna;" my re-dressed mother comments to me, "We didn't expect this betrayal."

"She's been preparing everything for years;" I tell my mother, before asking her a question I need her to answer. "Does Lady Stephanie know you are alive?"

My mother looks at Lady Alina for her to answer, "We think not, she has never seen her and that she has been coming every month to this house for the last ten years;" she tells me.

"Although knowing her I am sure she suspects it;" my mother points out approaching me with tears in her eyes. We look at each other for a few seconds without moving until we finally melt into an embrace, an embrace I have been waiting for eighteen years.

------

I can hardly stop crying as I drive back to the palace, if yesterday I was thinking about how much this trip had changed my life, now it has changed even more, my mother has asked me not to tell my father that she is alive, although I don't intend to listen to her, my father deserves that happiness, at least those few minutes it takes to forget everything.

When I stop at the door of the palace, I find Omar waiting for me.

"Lady Stephanie wants to see you in her rooms;" he comments to me in a serious voice.

"Has something happened?" I ask him concerned at his tone of voice.

"As far as I know nothing has happened, she simply told me she wanted to see you as soon as you returned;" he replies.

I walk across the palace to Lady Stephanie's chambers and knock on the door, receiving permission to enter. When I enter the room, I smile at the sight of Lady Stephanie sitting on Bungami's lap, like the two lovers I have long suspected them to be.

"Is she alive?" she asks me pointedly, nervously rising from Bungami's lap.

"She is;" I answer her matter-of-factly, noticing how her face seems to rejuvenate at the news, I could ask her why she never told me anything about her suspicions, but I know the answer without doing so.

Bungami kisses Lady Stephanie on the forehead and then approaches me, for the first time since I've known him, I see tears on his face, I imagine what he must be feeling. Although I expect a hug, he just puts his hand on my shoulder.

"We all lost so much that night so many years ago;" he tells me, "Now it's time to make up for lost time, me with my little Corinne and you with your mother. When this is all over you need to bring big Jake to Kanaan so he can see her one last time and she can die in peace."

"Leave it for another day;" Lady Stephanie interrupts us, "They are waiting for him at the club."

"Shall we meet tonight?" I ask Lady Stephanie.

"I don't think it would be well regarded for the Regent of the Emirate to attend the opening of a den of perversion and immorality;" she answers me in a serious voice before she begins to laugh, "Of course I will come, and I will enjoy some of the slave girls in the private area we have prepared away from prying eyes."

------

There is barely half an hour left for the opening of 'The 1001 Nights', and as I watch the last preparations, I can't help thinking that today is the last night of the trip, tomorrow at ten o'clock in the morning we should catch a plane to return to the United States, something that none of us who arrived in Kanaan a month ago are going to do.

During our little vacation, Andrea with Vincent's help has prepared everything down to the last detail, not caring that the slaves who are going to go on stage are her classmates. In the last two days she has reviewed everything with Yaiza, and prepared the last numbers with Selene, Noemi and the last acquired slave girls as protagonists.

The club has a capacity for about a thousand people, although today only about five hundred will attend, upon payment of the five thousand dollars that the invitation costs. Fifty slave girls will attend to the guests, most of them guests of the hotels that were kidnapped and enslaved that night, these waitresses throughout the night may be chosen by customers to go up with them to one of the twelve rooms on the top floor.

The four VIP areas, five if we count the one reserved for Lady Stephanie, have capacity for a dozen people, and will be attended by five slave girls. Most of those slave girls will be my classmates when they are not performing on stage.

While normally the stage will mix, music, magic, monologues with strip tease and live sex, today it will be all such shows, about a dozen.

One hundred of the five hundred guests are actually mercenaries of my company and soldiers of the palace guard, in charge of security and to ensure that nothing happens.

Ten minutes before the start time I meet Yaiza and Vincent, who, as always when they are together, barely look at each other or speak to each other. Both Vincent and I are dressed in suits and bow ties, Yaiza is wearing a long bright red dress with an opening on each side of her legs almost to her thigh, a wide neckline and an open back. She looks beautiful and the way Vincent looks at her confirms my words.

At ten o'clock the stage lights come on illuminating a sleeping figure lying on some carpets, it is Andrea who wakes up and without saying anything begins to read the book of '1001 Nights' although with even more racy stories than the original and with very different endings.

In the first number of the night a caravan with four women (Chloe, Silvie, Victoria and Alexia) is assaulted by a group of bandits (Charles, Oscar, Lucas and Henry) who after taking them to their lair, tie them to various wooden structures, where after whipping them for a while they take turns to fuck them.

Needless to say, that after three weeks of being fucked by the slave girls, leaving only Henry to fuck some slave girl, the guys are eager to make up for it and fuck their classmates without any problem, using them hard, swapping their cocks between their asses and their pussies, filling their holes with cum.

After having fun with their prisoners, the bandits decide to get rid of them by selling them as slave girls, a real sale in this case, since guests at the club can bid on them and have them as slave girls for the rest of the night.

Chloe, Silvie and Victoria are sold to someone in the audience, while Alexia is sold to one of the VIP boxes, Lady Stephanie's, causing me to make a mental note to ask the Regent what happened to make Alexia end up as a slave girl.

The issue continues with the bandits returning to their lair, though they never get there, they are attacked by a group of women, who fed up with the attacks on the caravans and their companions and friends being raped and then sold into slavery have organized to capture them. Before executing them, the women fuck the four bandits, and even force them to fuck each other, something that from the reaction of the boys does not seem to have been foreseen.

"I've introduced some last-minute changes;" Yaiza tells us, "It gives more realism to the performances."

While they clean and prepare the stage for the next number, the music plays and the lights come on as if it were a normal discotheque, encouraging people to drink and have fun.

When the stage opens again, we can all see two naked women kissing and caressing each other, they are Lidia and Becky, playing two beautiful princesses who besides being lovers are best friends.

I smile thinking that Lidia and Becky must not be having a hard time playing this role, I know from Lady Stephanie, that since Peter's departure they spend every night together.

The bodies of the two girls are luxuriously adorned with bracelets, bangles, fine chains and henna tattoos, giving them an exotic and even more sensual look. Giant screens show us in detail the girls' bodies, including the nipples and clitoris that Becky has re-pierced after she removed the ornaments Peter had her put on.

Soon the images shown on the screens, focus on showing in detail the tongues and fingers coming out of the wet pussies of both girls, the hard nipples and the faces of pleasure of the girls, the sound that envelops the whole club allows to hear perfectly the moans of pleasure, the sound of wet fingers and sucking mouths, and finally the intense and simultaneous orgasm.

Andrea continues to tell the story of the two princesses, everything continues happily for them until they meet a handsome prince, played by Dianye and they both fall in love with him, then Lidia has Becky kidnapped and sold as a slave girl in an auction.

As the auction scene begins and I see Yaiza's smile, I suspect we are about to witness another of the changes made. Becky is chained to a wooden beam that runs the length of the stage, and instantly half a dozen young women are placed beside her for sale. As the auctioneer opens the bidding for the slave girls, he gets some of the guests to come up on stage and fuck one of the girls. Before the auction is over each of them has been fucked by at least three men, Becky included.

Moving on with the story, Becky is bought by Lidia, who wastes no time in tying her up and starting to fuck and whip her.

What Lidia doesn't know is that while she continues to amuse and humiliate Becky, and woo the prince, he is looking for Becky, since it is really her, he is in love with. The prince finds her seconds before Lidia is to hand her over to his guards to play with.

Before Lidia realizes it, she is chained in Becky's place, she looks excited despite the situation, knowing that she is going to be fucked by the prince. The surprise comes when the prince tells her she doesn't deserve his cock, and after branding her as a slave girl he hands her over to the guards.

The next fifteen minutes half a dozen guards fuck Lidia, in another scene that seeing the reactions of Becky, Dianye and Lidia herself should not have been in the initial script either.

When after being fucked by the guards, Lidia is sold as a slave girl and given to her new owner, Becky kneels at Dianye's feet, she is no longer a princess, now she is a marked slave girl with whom Dianye can do whatever she wants.

"Starting tomorrow you will be my queen;" he says bringing his cock closer to Becky's mouth, giving her to understand that he now plans to treat her like a slave girl.

Becky takes his cock in her mouth and starts sucking and licking it, just for a few minutes, then she pushes Dianye to the floor and gets on top of him going down on his cock. The way they fuck, the way they look at each other while they do it gives the hint that in these days, they have been preparing for the opening of the club something has come up between them.

When Becky reaches orgasm and falls on Dianye's chest, they begin to kiss passionately confirming my suspicions.

The next two hours with only the interruptions to clean the stage and prepare for the next number, the numbers continue on stage, with my partners going through it.

Charlene and Gloria play two slave girl trainers without too much trouble, teaching several new slaves (Janet, Valentine, Riley, Martha, Dana, Berta and Emily) how to suck cock and please men, as well as how to pleasure a woman.

For the next hour, we attend a hands-on class with my classmates as test subjects, showing up very happy to be able to fuck each other's tightest pussies, joined by some enthusiastic guests so that all the slave girls get their chance.

In the end in yet another unforeseen twist even the trainers end up getting fucked, and sold as slave girls, for someone in the audience to enjoy for the rest of the night.

Although I knew more or less most of the prepared numbers, I am surprised when I see Céline come on stage leading her daughter Laura by a leash to a bed, where after tying her up she begins to fuck her. Céline is going to be very happy next to Paul, but I'm not so sure Laura will be.

Just as Celine and Laura's scene is ending, Yaiza gets up from the table.

"I'm going to get ready;" she tells us, letting out a laugh when she sees our surprised face, "I don't think you really thought I was going to miss the party;" she comments walking away.

When the stage lights up again and I see the triplets holding some pillories, I know at once that in this scene there is no story to tell, as Andrea shows lying on the pillows as if she were asleep.

The scene is simple, Yaiza with her face covered by a mask, helped by another masked, probably Simone, passes from one slave girl to another fucking her pussy or her ass, as she wants, using especially hard with Linda and Estela. Mary Jane surrendered days ago to Yaiza has no problem in showing that she is enjoying the show.

When we all think the scene is over, Yaiza approaches Simone and starts kissing her, the young girl hesitates to respond to the kiss but when she does, she surprises Yaiza by starting to caress her body.

I know from Lady Stephanie, that Simone has not been with anyone since she was left at the palace by Anna, although she has gone down to dinner and lunch every day together with Noemi, Rania, Lady Stephanie and others, she has never participated in any of the parties.

Without stopping hugging, each other, Yaiza and Simone lie down on a bed, the princess removes the strap-on from Simone's waist and places herself between her legs, we can all see how Yaiza looks at Simone's face waiting for a signal, finally Simone moves her head and Yaiza moves her hips forward introducing the latex cock, provoking an orgasm she had been holding back for days.

While this was happening on one side of the stage, on the other the triplets were very happy that they had been forgotten about, although their happiness ends when the auctioneer appears to sell them and again invites them to go upstairs to fuck them.

The scene goes on for half an hour, until Yaiza, after bringing Simone to three orgasms, considers that enough is enough. In that time the triplets have been fucked by half a dozen guests each.

The last number before it's Vincent's and my turn is one of the strangest, it's a parody of Aladdin with Samir dressed as Jaffar and Bungami as the genie, with a slave girl dressed as Jasmine kneeling at his feet.

"You have to find a solution;" Jaffar tells the genie, "We both want to fuck Jasmine, but neither of us is willing to share her."

"That has an easy solution;" the Genie points out snapping his fingers, causing an explosion of smoke which when it dissipates reveals the appearance of a second Jasmine. Immediately Jaffar places one of the Jasmines on her knees on the floor and begins to fuck her, in turn the Genie lies down on the floor and helps his Jasmine impale herself on her pussy.

I don't know how they chose who fucks Sara and who fucks Lana, from where I'm sitting it's impossible to tell them apart, although that doesn't matter when five minutes after the scene starts, they swap Jasmine, although she comes to her senses when at the end of the show each Jasmine is fucked by both of them at the same time, one by Jaffar in her ass and the Genie in her pussy, and the other with the roles reversed.

12